摩登家庭第一季中英台词完整版下载

  • 格式:pdf
  • 大小:8.14 MB
  • 文档页数:641
不行 这裙子太短了 No. It's way too short.
大家知道你是女生 People know you're a girl.
没必要穿这么少给他们看 You don't need to prove it to them.
卢克又把头卡在栏杆里了 Luke got his head stuck in the banister again.
没错 凶杀案 Yes. The murders.
曼尼 拦住他 Manny, stop him!
拦住他 你可以的 Stop him! You can do it!
你真烂 曼尼 Damn it, Manny!
教练 该让那孩子下场了 Come on, coach. You gotta take that kid out.
第一季第一集 孩子们 吃早饭了 Kids, breakfast!
孩子们
Kids?
菲尔 把他们叫下来好吗 Phil, would you get them?
好 等一下 Yeah. Just a sec.
孩子们 Kids!
-这真是 -算了 - That is - Okay.
孩子们 快下来 Kids? Get down here!
这衣服怎么了 What's wrong with it?
亲爱的 对你女儿这条裙子 Honey, do you have anything to say
-有什么意见吗 -不好意思 - to your daughter about her skirt? - Sorry.
-挺可爱的嘛 宝贝 -谢了 - Oh, yeah. That looks really cute, sweetheart. - Thanks.
穷困潦倒 但风景怡人 Very poor but very, very beautiful.
我们村拥有全哥伦比亚最多的 It's the number one village in all Colombia for all the-
那个词怎么说来着 What's the word?
凶杀案 Murders.
你小点声叫喊 Let's take it down a notch.
杰&歌洛莉亚
结婚6个月
我们是不同世界的人 We're very different.
杰来自城市 Jay's from the city.
他的生意做得很大 He has a big business.
我来自一个小山村 I come from a small village.
你想让他下场吗 不如我让你"下场"如何 You wanna take him out? How about I take you out?
-亲爱的 -你还是操心你的儿子吧 - Honey, honey. - Why don't you worry about your son?
他整个上半场光忙着抓裤裆了 He spent the first half with his hand in his pants!
好吧 你说得对 我错了 You're right, you're right. Okay. I'm sorry.
[Cream Puffs 意为泡芙或者娘娘腔]
-你看那个拿着泡芙的宝宝 -好吧 够了 - Look at that baby with those cream puffs. - Okay. Excuse me.
我得教育一下这帮人 All right, you know, I'm gonna give the speech.
千万别这么做 You are not giving the speech.
你还得和他们一起呆上5小时呢 You're gonna be stuck with these people for the next five hours.
And do what?
-在太阳下决斗 不错吧 -海莉 - Fight in the sun. It'll be a nice change. - Haley.
-我逗你们玩呢 -是谁要来 - I'm kidding. - Who's the boy?
他叫迪兰 His name is Dylan.
抱歉 我来晚了 老爹去买点心了 Sorry, sorry, sorry. Daddy needed snacks.
大家在聊什么呢 So, what are we talking about?
我们在一起已经...5年了吧? Uh, we have been together for- guh, five- five years now?
我以为这次能拔出来呢 I thought I could get out this time.
我直说了吧 他得去检查一下智商 I'm just gonna say it. He needs to be checked by a specialist.
好了 你自由了 There. Be free.
亚瑟王之剑拔出来了 Excalibur.
-这位是你父亲吧 -她父亲? - Oh, and this must be your dad. - Her dad?
-是啊 -不 不是 真搞笑 - Yeah. - No, no. That's funny.
怎么可能 我是她老公 Actually, no, I'm her husband.
别被外表给骗了 Don't be fooled by the, uh-
那话我6周来一直想对她说来着 I've wanted to tell her off for the last six weeks.
我叫乔希 莱恩的爸爸 I'm Josh. Ryan's dad.
我叫歌洛莉亚·普里契特 曼尼的妈妈 Hi, I'm Gloria Pritchett. Manny's mother.
你看 我坦白了 There, you know? I said it.
结婚16年
我只是不想让我的孩子 I-I just don't want my kids...
重蹈我的覆辙 to make the same bad mistakes I made.
只要海莉没有半裸着在佛罗里达沙滩上醒来 I-If Haley never wakes up on a beach in Florida, half-naked,
I got it. Where's the baby oil?
在我们床头的 我不知道 你自己找 It's on our bedside tab- I don't know. Find it.
拜托 Come on!
菲尔&克莱尔
我在成长期间简直无法无天 I was out of control growing up.
我们远在楼上 你们喊也没用 Why are you guys yelling at us when we're way upstairs?
-发个短信不就行了 -那是不可能的 - Just text me. - All right. That's not gonna happen.
你不能穿这套衣服出门 And, wow! You're not wearing that outfit.
你看到没 大家本来在逗莉莉玩 You saw that, right? Everybody fawning over Lily,
你一走进来 他们就装作 and then you walk on and suddenly it's all,
看机上购物杂志 "Ooh, SkyMall.
考虑买个电动领带架什么的 I gck."
-干嘛 -人家说的是泡芙 - What? -She's got the cream puffs.
各位的耳机费我们请了 We would like to pay for everyone's headsets.
摩登家庭 第一季第一集
兄弟 你怎么老是卡在这里面 Buddy. Why do you keep getting stuck like this?
曼尼 加油 往右跑 往右 Manny, go! A la derecha! A la derecha!
不 不 不要啊 No! No, no.
他下绊子 杰 怎么没人吹犯规 He tripped him, Jay. Where's the penalty?
歌洛莉亚 他们已经落后了6个球 Gloria, they're 0 and 6.
给我听好了 爱不分种族 信仰 Hear this. Love knows no race, creed-
不分性别 Or gender.
-我为你们感到羞耻 -米奇尔 - And shame on you, - Mitchell.
-你们这些狭隘愚昧的 -米奇尔 - you small-minded, ignorant few - Mitchell!
-今天我有朋友来家里玩 -谁啊 - I'm having a friend over today. - Who?
-你不认识他 -是个男生吗 - Uh, you don't know him. - Him? Him?
哇 男生 你会和他亲嘴吗 Ooh, a boy. You gonna kiss him?
我们刚从越南领养了她 Uh, we just, uh- We just adopted her from Vietnam.