生活大爆炸中最经典的台词,有截图哦
- 格式:doc
- 大小:1.15 MB
- 文档页数:32
在《生活大爆炸》中,有很多经典的句子,不仅帮助我们学习英语,也丰富了我们自己的交流词汇,比如可爱的Bazinga等等,下面我们就来看看十大最可爱的爆炸句子,你能记得他们出自哪一集吗?
就是啊 看别人热闹最乐呵
I know. It's funny when it's not happening to us.
Sheldon 我真的非常抱歉
Sheldon,I am very,very sorry.
不 我自找的 谁叫我出现在你生命里 又那么可爱 那么举足轻重呢
No. No,I brought this on myself by being such an endearing and important part of your
life.
我需要有人载我去卖场
I'm going to need a ride to the mall.
风水轮流转 我们该倒霉了
It's happening to us.
这在Penny压力很大的前提下才有用
That presupposes Penny is tense.
她了解你 她会压力很大的 咱不都是嘛 快买礼品篮吧!
She knows you. She's tense. We all are. Buy a basket!
喔 太好了 Penny 你终于来交换礼物了
Ah,good,Penny,you're here to exchange gifts.
你一定很高兴 因为我的回礼准备很周到哦
You'll be pleased to know I'm prepared for whatever you have to offer.
行~ 给你
Okay,here.
先说一句 我的肠胃不太舒服
I should note I'm having some digestive distress,
所以 要是我突然离开一阵 你可别慌
so,if I excuse myself abruptly,don't be alarmed.
你知道这对我意味着什么吗?!
Do you realize what this means?!
只需要一个健康的卵细胞 就可以培育属于我的Leonard Nimoy了!
All I need is a healthy ovum and I can grow my own Leonard Nimoy!
Sheldon 你这是干嘛?!
Sheldon! What did you do?!
我知道啊!
I know!
这点东西咋够呢 It's not enough,is it?
这样好了
Here.
Leonard 看啊 Sheldon拥抱我了诶
Leonard,look! Sheldon's hugging me.
真是农神节的奇迹呀
It's a Saturnalia miracle.
什么?
What?
他说也许我们该拿你参加机器人杀手大赛
He said maybe we should enter you in the killer robot competition.
Sheldon 你干嘛呢?
Sheldon,what are you doing?
我和这小女孩交朋友呢 你叫什么名字?
I'm making friends with this little girl. What's your name?
Rebecca
Rebecca.
嗨 Rebecca 我是你的新朋友Sheldon
Hi,Rebecca. I'm your new friend,Sheldon.
不 别搞了 走吧
No,you're not. Let's go.
- 我俩聊得正投机呢 - 别抬头 上面有摄像头
维持五个朋友的友情太困难了 所以...
Maintaing five friendships promises to be a Herculean task,so...
我要开除你们其中一个
I'm going to have to let one of you go.
我 我 选我吧
Me,me,let it be me.
我有罪啊 我淘汰了
Guilty as charged. I'm out.
不 你也安全
No. You too are safe.
哦 不是吧 我该怎么做呀?
Oh,come on. What do I have to do?
来 拿点吧 有钱了再还
Here. Take some. Pay me back when you can.
哇 里面钱还不少啊
Wow,you got a lot of money in there.
所以才派蛇来看守嘛
That's why it's guarded by snakes. - 拿点吧 - 别犯傻了
- Take some. - Don't be silly.
我才不傻
I'm never silly.
我的花销占我税后工资的46.9%
My expenses account for 46. 9% of my after-tax income.
其他钱就分摊给小的储蓄帐户
The rest is divvied up between a small savings account,
也就是这个糊弄人的花生脆罐子
this deceptive container of peanut brittle
还有一个超级英雄手办 被掏空的屁股
and the hollowed-out buttocks of a superhero action figure
为了他的安全起见将继续隐姓埋名
who shall remain nameless for his own protection.
或者说为了她的安全起见
Or her own protection.
我考虑了一下那个问题
You know,I've given the matter some thought,
我想我愿意做高智商外星人的宠物
and I think I'd be willing to be a house pet to a race of super-intelligent aliens.
有意思
Interesting.
问问我为什么
Ask me why.
必须问啊?
Do I have to?
当然了 这样才能继续对话啊
Of course. That's how you move a conversation forward.
为什么呢?
Why?
将会有很多学习的机会
The learning opportunities would be abundant.
还有呢 我喜欢人家挠我肚肚
Additionally,I like having my belly scratched.
干得好啊 Leonard
Well done,Leonard.
真正的英雄不求恭维
The true hero doesn't seek adulation.
出于本性为正义和公平而战
He fights for right and justice simply because it's his nature.
我错了 I was wrong.
歌手会写歌来歌颂你啊
Minstrels will write songs about you.
* 曾有一位勇敢的青年 他的名字叫做Leonard *
* There once was a brave lad named Leonard *
* 满嘴跑火车 逞英雄 *
* With a -fi fiddle dee-dee *
* 他与可怕巨人对峙 *
* He faced a fearsome giant *
* 而Raj却只想嘘嘘 *
* While Raj just wanted to pee.*
见到你真好 妈妈
Good to see you,Mother.
这是你要的茶 妈妈
Here's your tea,Mother.
- 乌龙茶? - 嗯
- Oolong? - Yes.
- 散装的 不是袋泡的? -
嗯
- Loose,not bagged? - Yes.
- 泡了三分钟? - 嗯
- Steeped three minutes? - Yes.
- 加了2%的牛奶 - 嗯
- Two-percent milk? - Yes.
- 分开加热的? - 嗯
- Warmed separately? - Yes.
- 一茶勺糖? - 嗯
- One teaspoon sugar? - Yes.
- 原糖? - 嗯
- Raw sugar? - Yes.
凉了
It's cold.
我再来一回
I'll start again.
我们说到哪了?
So,where were we?
Howard和他妈妈一起住 Raj只有喝醉了才和女人讲话
Howard lives with his mother and Raj can't speak to women unless he's drunk.
开讲吧
Go.
说啥?
Say what?
不就是我刚说的嘛