生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E6

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:99.00 KB
  • 文档页数:19

下载文档原格式

  / 19
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

风筝嗬

Kites,ho!

风筝嗬

Kites,ho!

不好意思

Excuse me.

你们误用了"嗬"这个词

You're misusing the word "ho."

这是用于引起目标注意的感叹词

It's an interjection used to call attention

而不是物体例如"停下嗬"

to a destination,not an object,as in,uh,"Land,ho!"

或者"向西嗬"

Or,uh,"Westward,ho!"

风筝嗬

Kites,ho!

各位好在忙什么

Hey,guys. Whatcha doin'?

出去发现电的存在吗

Going out to discover electricity?

如果你说的是本杰明·富兰克林的成果

If you're referring to the work of Benjamin Franklin, 他没有"发现电的存在"

he did not "discover electricity,"

他只是利用风筝证明

he merely used a kite to determine

闪电"带"电

that lightning "consists" of electricity.

他还发明了富兰克林壁炉式取暖炉

He also invented the Franklin stove,

双光眼镜和灵活导尿管

bifocals and the flexible urinary catheter.

风筝嗬

Kites,ho.

我们准备去斗风筝

We're heading out for some kite fighting.

-斗风筝-对

- "Kite fighting"? - Oh,yeah.

一项极具竞争性和激烈性的运动

It's an extremely competitive,cutthroat sport.

其实割到喉咙的风险很低

Well,actually,the risk of throat cutting is very low. 另外严重被线擦伤才是真实

On the other hand,severe string burn is a real

且经常发生的危险

and ever-present danger.

你想来观战吗

You want to come watch?

天啊

Oh,gee...

听着很不错

Sounds amazing.

不过我有些朋友会过来

But,um,I've got some friends coming over.

没什么大事

Not a big thing-- we're just

只是聚在一起看内布拉斯加比赛

gonna watch the Nebraska game.

橄榄球行

Oh. Football,sure.

猜得好

Good guess.

我本想叫上你但我知道你不是球迷

I would've invited you,but I know you're not a football fan. 对当然很好

No,no,I'm not,so... great.

你能做自己喜欢的事

You've got plans

我也能做自己喜欢的事

doing something you like,I've got plans

这样很好

doing something I like,so it's good.

我们能迟些再聚

Well,maybe we'll hang out later--

等大家都走了

you know,after everybody's gone.

行可以

Yeah,great.

再见

See ya.

太逊了

Well,this sucks.

抱歉我觉得无聊开小差了

I'm sorry,I got bored and drifted off.

什么东西很逊

Where exactly in the interaction did the sucking lie?

莱纳德刚发现佩妮不想带他见朋友

Leonard just realized that Penny's been hiding him

因为莱纳德是个身材矮小

from her friends because he's a tiny,little man

又喜欢放风筝的人

who flies kites.

这当然会很逊

Oh,that certainly would suck.

沃罗威茨想侧翼包围咱们

Wolowitz is trying to outflank us.

你放线飞高点

Let out some string,add altitude

我从下方偷袭割他的线

and I'll go under and cut his line.

为什么佩妮不想让她朋友认识我

Why wouldn't Penny want her friends to meet me? 集中精神比赛莱纳德

Focus,Leonard,focus!

战斗的热浪迎面而来

The heat of battle is upon us.

战争的恶犬已被释放

The dogs of war are unleashed.

或许库萨帕里说得对

Maybe Koothrappali's right.

也许我让她囧了

Maybe I embarrass her.

你现在就让我囧了

You're embarrassing me right now.

一个大男人在放风筝的时候

A grown man worrying about such nonsense

居然担心这种无聊东西

when in the middle of flying kites.

对不起

Sorry.

道歉可打不下对方的风筝

Sorry won't bring their kites down.

被线擦伤痛痛

String burn! String burn!

他们以为我们想侧翼包围

Oh,they think we're flanking.

正中我们下怀

They're playing right into our hands.

我数到三使出绝杀飞剪

On the count of three,we execute the flying scissor. 一二

One,two...