定语从句翻译和改错练习

  • 格式:docx
  • 大小:19.91 KB
  • 文档页数:4

下载文档原格式

  / 4
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

定语从句翻译练习

This is the doctor who saved the boy 's life .

这就是救了孩子生命的医生

She is the new stude nt whom I want to in troduce to you .

她就是我要介绍给你的新学生

The first place that we 'll visit is Beijing Library.

我们要参观的第一个地方是北京图书馆

He is the only pers on that is believable.

他是唯一可靠的人。

Please pass me the book which is lyi ng on the table.

请递给我摆在桌上的那本书。

The no vel which Tom bought is very in teresti ng.

汤姆买的小说很有意思。

Can you lend me the magaz ine which you talked about yesterday?

你能把昨天谈到的那本杂志借给我吗?

The bike whose brake was damaged has now bee n repaired.

=The bike the tyre of which was damaged has now bee n repaired 那辆坏了轮胎自行车现在已经修好了。

你知道他打算娶你的原因吗?

Do you know the reasonfor which he is going to marry you?

Do you know the reasonwhy he is going to marry you?

我讨厌我住过的那个旅馆。

I hate the hotelwhere I lived.

I hate the hotelin which I lived.

我永远也忘不了我们共同生活和学习的那个秋天。

I will n ever forget the autu mn whe n I studied and lived with you.

I will n ever forget the autu mn in which I studied and lived with you.

他爱了 20年的那个女孩昨天嫁人了。

The girl whom he had bee n in love with for 20 yearsmarried some one yesterday. 她是我见过的最漂亮的女孩。

She is the beautiful girl that I have ever see n.

有什么事我能帮你吗?

Is there anythin gthat I can do for you?

这就是你能在上面找到答案的那一页.

This is the pagewhere you can find the an swer.

This is the pagewhich you can find the an swer on.

正像老师昨天说的那样,他没有通过考试。

As the teacher told me yesterdayhe didn 't pass the exam.

正像你知道的那样钱是非常重要的。

As you know, the money is very importa nt.

我们现在学商务英语非常有用。

We are study ing the bus in ess En glishwhich is very useful for us in the future. Busin ess En glishthat we are study ingis very useful for us in the future .

We II never forget the day when the People 's Republic of China was founded. 我们永远不会忘记中华人民共和国成立的那一天。

This is the room where he put up for the ni ght.

这就是他渡过夜晚的那房子。

I know the reas on why she studies so well .

我知道她学习好的原因。

He studies hard at school whe n he was young, which leads to his success in his later life .

他年轻时在校学习努力,这导致了他后来生活中的成功。

He gets up early as is always his habit.

他总是早起床,这是他的习惯。

一些管理语言部门的学者争辩说最致命的武器不是公众对于小语种的漠不关心而是经济全球化。

Some scholars, who chare the lin guistics departme nt, argue that the deadliest weap on in not the public in differe nee to min ority Ian guages but econo mic globalisati on.

商品正在变得更加便宜,遗憾的是,这冒着商品质量正在下降的风险。

The commodities are beco ming more in expe nsive, but regretfully, which risked the quality of the products being decli ned.

培养人才需要政府支持那些显示出决定、信心、勇气和不断为国家做贡献而努力

的大学生。

Nurturing talents needs financial support for the university students who reveal determ in ati on, con fide nee, courage and un ceas ing efforts in con tribut ing to coun ties. 环境教育给人们提供了一个舞台,在此,这一系列的技术在很大程度上给

人们

带来了大量的便利,这对富人和穷人来说都必不可少。

En vir onmen tal educati on offers an arena in which a range of tech no logy has brought an abundance of convenien ces, which is esse ntial for the wealthy and the n eedy. 街道、超市、银行等基础设施还是需要修建的,尤其是在人们基本需求还无法满

足的发展中国家。

roads, supermarkets and banks and other kinds of in frastructure will still have to be built, particularly in developing countries where basic human needs have not been met.

定语从句改错练习

1. The book that I borrowed it from the library is well written.(去掉 it)