英汉互译
- 格式:doc
- 大小:240.50 KB
- 文档页数:14
red letter day:指的是“纪念日”或“喜庆的日子”。
red figure:赤字red ink:赤字in the red:亏损red-ink entry:赤字分录red balance:赤字差额good luck:红运dividen: 红利wedding: 红事red wine :红酒red ruin 火灾red battle 血战red sky 彩霞red flag红旗brown sugar红糖black tea红茶honour roll红榜love pea红豆a yellow dog 可鄙的人,卑鄙的人 a yellow livered 胆小鬼Yellow Pages 黄页Yellow Book 黄皮书yellow boy (俗)金币green with envy,green as jealousy,green-eyed monster:十分嫉妒blue常用来喻指人的“情绪低落”、“心情沮丧”、“忧愁苦闷”,如:blue-eyed boys:受到管理当局宠爱和特别照顾的职工a blue moon:千载难逢的机会;绝无可能out of blue 意想不到once in a blue 千载难逢drink till all’s blue 一醉方休blue-sky market:露天市场blue-collar workers:从事体力劳动的工人blue chip:热门证券blue button:喻指有权进入股票交易的经纪人blue-sky law:蓝法blue sky bargaining:漫天讨价white war:没有硝烟的战争,常指“经济竞争”white goods:指的是体积大、单价高的家用电器用具white money:银币white coal:水力white sale:大减价the white way:白光大街black in the face 脸色铁青黑心evil mind 黑手evil backstage manipulator 黑幕inside story黑线 a sinister line害群之马black sheep 凶日black day暗淡的前途black future怒目而视to look black at someoneblack money:黑钱black market:黑市交易或黑市black market price:黑市价格black figure / in the black:盈利、赚钱、顺差black figure nation:国际收支顺差国interest in the black:应收利息red ink 赤字in the black 盈利grey market:半黑市grey area:灰色地区black and blue 青一块紫一块办公室职员office staff 办公室主任office administrator归国留学生returned student 正教授full professor 讲师lecturer; instructor助教assistant (teacher) 保送生student by recommendation博士生导师doctoral advisor 大学本科生undergraduate (student)化验员chemical analyst 技师, 技术员technician 检验员inspector 建筑师architect院士academician 助理工程师assistant engineer 编辑editor 主编editor in chief高级编辑; 编审senior editor 翻译translator; interpreter节目主持人anchor在职研究生in-service graduate student 研究员research fellow副研究员associate research fellowas timid as a hare 胆小如鼠at a stone's throw一箭之遥wet like a drown rat湿如落汤鸡as stupid as a goose蠢得像猪as stubborn as a mule 犟得像牛 have a wolf by the ears 骑虎难下to be out at elbows 捉襟见肘at one’s wit’s end 山穷水尽a velvet paw 笑里藏刀to find a quarrel in a straw 吹毛求疵Give a dog an ill name and hang him. 欲加之罪,何患无辞。
以下是一些简单的英汉互译练习,希望对你有所帮助:英语翻译:1. 你好吗?- How are you?2. 谢谢!- Thank you!3. 再见!- Goodbye!4. 你叫什么名字?- What's your name?5. 我来自中国。
- I come from China.6. 他喜欢吃苹果。
- He likes eating apples.7. 今天天气真好!- The weather is nice today!8. 我想要一杯咖啡。
- I would like a cup of coffee.9. 你能告诉我如何去那里吗?- Can you tell me how to get there?10. 我喜欢看电影。
- I like watching movies.汉语翻译:1. 你好,很高兴认识你。
- Hello, nice to meet you.2. 谢谢你的帮助。
- Thank you for your help.3. 再见,下次再聊。
- Goodbye, talk to you later.4. 你几岁了?- How old are you?5. 我来自北京。
- I come from Beijing.6. 我喜欢吃米饭和蔬菜。
- I like eating rice and vegetables.7. 这本书真好看!- This book is really good!8. 我想去逛街。
- I want to go shopping.9. 我喜欢听音乐。
- I like listening to music.希望这些练习可以帮助你提高英汉翻译的能力。
不过请注意,翻译并不是一项简单的任务,有时候可能需要考虑到文化、语境等因素,因此请尽量在理解的基础上进行翻译。
1.He was a round faced, jovial man and he ran the coal business, and peoplewere sorry for him, because he had no children and his wife was a scold. (形合&意合)他长着一张圆脸,生性快活,做的是煤炭生意。
由于无儿无女,妻子又好骂街,人们都为他感到惋惜。
2.Electricity would be of very little service if we were obliged to depend on themomentary flow. (前重心&后重心)在我们需要依靠瞬时电流时,电就没有多大用处。
3.The kalaidoscope of shifting interests of the nations during the negotiationmade it impossible to sort out the “winners” and “losers”.(非生命主语&有生命主语)在谈判期间,各国的利益变化不定,好像万花筒似的,这就使人难以分辨出究竟谁是“赢家”,谁是“输家”。
4.With the overthrow of the dictatorship in Portugal, all hope are open to us.(静态表达法&动态表达法)葡萄牙的独裁统治被推翻了,这可以使我们产生各种希望。
5.All deliveries are free. And the new plan was launched in the depth of theAsain financial crisis in 1998. (被动语态&主动语态)所有的商品都免费送货。
而这个新销售方案是在1998年亚洲金融危机闹得最严重的时候启动的。
常用语英汉互译What are you trying to say?(你到底想说什么?)Don't be silly.(别胡闹了。
)How strong are your glasses?(你近视多少度?)Just because.(没有别的原因。
)It isn't the way I hoped it would be.(这不是我所盼望的。
)You will never guess.(你永远猜不到。
)No one could do anything about it.(众人对此束手无措。
)I saw something deeply disturbing.(深感事情不妙。
)Money is a good servant but a bad master.(要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。
)I am not available.(我正忙着)Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要)Never say die.it's a piece of cake.别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。
Don't worry.you'll get use to it soon.别担心,很快你就会习惯的。
I konw how you feel.我明白你的感受。
You win some.you lose some.胜败乃兵家常事。
Don't bury your head in the sand.不要逃避现实。
I didn't expect you to such a good job.我没想到你干得这么好。
You are coming alone well.你做得挺顺利。
She is well-build.她的身材真棒。
You look neat and fresh.你看起来很清纯。
英汉互译:1. Go on walking until you reach the end. 继续前行,一直到终点2. He is always leaving things about.他老是乱扔东西。
3. I’m going to visit a friend of mine this Sunday.这个星期天我要去拜访一位朋友。
4. He has a foreign friend who lives in America.他有一个住在美国的外国朋友。
5. As is known to all, China is a developing country.众所周知,中国是发展中国家。
6. Both Ann and Mary are suitable for the job.安和玛莉都合适干这项工作。
7. Bill hit his car into a wall last night.昨晚比尔开车时车撞到了墙上。
8. I hope we can have some snow this winter. 我希望今年冬天会下点雪。
9. He was very happy to hear from his old friend.他很高兴收到他的老朋友的信。
10. She likes to help any one who is in difficulty.她乐意帮助任何一个有困难的人。
11. The school management must be improved.必须改进学校管理。
12. You needn’t go there anymore. He already knows about it.你不必去了,他已经知道那件事了。
13. That box is too small to hold all these things. 那盒子太小,装不下所有这些东西。
14.She always laughed at a good joke.她听到了好的笑话,总是要笑的。
英汉互译1、公共标志:public signs 发出声音:make noise 散步:take a walk 环顾:look around2、放学后:after school 一起回家:go home together 吹灭蜡烛:blow out the dandles 脱下戏服:take off the costumes3、一卷胶卷:a roll of film 在地上:on the ground 一副眼镜:a pair of glass 观看跑步比赛:watch a running race5、浇花:water flowers 挤牛奶: milk cows在农场:on the farm 三本日记:three diaries 去野营go camping6、上周末:last weekend 去年:last year 儿童节:Children,s Day 国庆假期:National Day holiday7、举行生日聚会:have a birthday party 参观农场:visit a farm 去聚会:go to parties8、在圣诞节:at Christmas住在一个小镇上:live in a small town 做美食:cook nice food圣诞礼物:Christmas presents 在圣诞树下:under the Christmas tree 下车:get off喜欢喝茶:like drinking tea 在公交车后面:at the bake of 我前面的那个男人:the man in front of me英汉互译4、公共标志:public signs 发出声音:make noise 散步:take a walk 环顾:look around5、放学后:after school 一起回家:go home together 吹灭蜡烛:blow out the dandles 脱下戏服:take off the costumes6、一卷胶卷:a roll of film 在地上:on the ground 一副眼镜:a pair of glass 观看跑步比赛:watch a running race9、浇花:water flowers 挤牛奶: milk cows在农场:on the farm 三本日记:three diaries 去野营go camping10、上周末:last weekend 去年:last year 儿童节:Children,s Day 国庆假期:National Day holiday11、举行生日聚会:have a birthday party 参观农场:visit a farm 去聚会:go to parties12、在圣诞节:at Christmas住在一个小镇上:live in a small town 做美食:cook nice food圣诞礼物:Christmas presents 在圣诞树下:under the Christmas tree 下车:get off喜欢喝茶:like drinking tea 在公交车后面:at the bake of 我前面的那个男人:the man in front of me英汉互译7、公共标志:public signs 发出声音:make noise 散步:take a walk 环顾:look around8、放学后:after school 一起回家:go home together 吹灭蜡烛:blow out the dandles 脱下戏服:take off the costumes9、一卷胶卷:a roll of film 在地上:on the ground 一副眼镜:a pair of glass 观看跑步比赛:watch a running race13、浇花:water flowers 挤牛奶: milk cows在农场:on the farm 三本日记:three diaries 去野营go camping14、上周末:last weekend 去年:last year 儿童节:Children,s Day 国庆假期:National Day holiday15、举行生日聚会:have a birthday party 参观农场:visit a farm 去聚会:go to parties16、在圣诞节:at Christmas住在一个小镇上:live in a small town 做美食:cook nice food圣诞礼物:Christmas presents 在圣诞树下:under the Christmas tree 下车:get off喜欢喝茶:like drinking tea 在公交车后面:at the bake of 我前面的那个男人:the man in front of me英汉互译10、公共标志:public signs 发出声音:make noise 散步:take a walk 环顾:look around11、放学后:after school 一起回家:go home together 吹灭蜡烛:blow out the dandles 脱下戏服:take off the costumes12、一卷胶卷:a roll of film 在地上:on the ground 一副眼镜:a pair of glass 观看跑步比赛:watch a running race17、浇花:water flowers 挤牛奶: milk cows在农场:on the farm 三本日记:three diaries 去野营go camping18、上周末:last weekend 去年:last year 儿童节:Children,s Day 国庆假期:National Day holiday19、举行生日聚会:have a birthday party 参观农场:visit a farm 去聚会:go to parties20、在圣诞节:at Christmas住在一个小镇上:live in a small town 做美食:cook nice food圣诞礼物:Christmas presents 在圣诞树下:under the Christmas tree 下车:get off喜欢喝茶:like drinking tea 在公交车后面:at the bake of 我前面的那个男人:the man in front of me。
Unit1 SK1P1—2Book crayon pencil pencil case mouse bug dog monkey panda 书蜡笔铅笔铅笔盒老鼠昆虫狗猴子熊猫yellow red blue purple green black黄色红色蓝色紫色绿色黑色1.I’m Chip. What’s your name? I’m Donny. 我是Chip. 你叫什么名字。
我是Donny.2.Hi. My name’s Kim.嗨,我的名字是Kim. Hello, I’m Beth. 我是Beth.3.Good-bye. 再见。
See you later. 再见。
P2Stand up. Sit down. Open your book. Close your book.起立。
坐下。
打开你的书。
合上您的书。
Take out your book. Put away your book.拿出你的书。
放好你的书。
Touch your nose. Touch your toes. Head eye ear mouth摸摸你的鼻子。
摸摸你的脚趾。
头眼耳朵嘴巴P3It’s a mouse. 它是一只老鼠。
What’s this?这是什么?It’s a book. 它是一本书。
P5Book bug book bag panda pencil penguin书小虫子书包熊猫铅笔企鹅P6歌曲:你叫什么名字?我是Kim. 你叫什么名字?我是Chip.你好,Kim。
你好,Chip。
你叫什么名字?我是Kim. 你叫什么名字?我是Chip.再见,Kim。
再见,Chip。
再见!Unit2 SK1 P7-8mother father sister brother a ball an umbrella a towel a ring妈妈爸爸姐妹兄弟球伞毛巾泳圈数字1到10:one ,two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.1,Are you ready? Y es. 准备好了么?是的。
1, Research shows that successful language learners are similar in many ways.研究表明,成功的语言学习者在许多方面有共同之处.2, language learning is active learning ,learners should look for ever chance to use the language. 语言学习是一种主动的学习,学习者应该利用一切机会去运用语言.3, learning language should be activeindependent and purposeful.学习语言应该主动的,独立的.有目的地学.4, learning a language is different learnmaths.学语言不同于学数学.5, The teacher often offer us successful experiment in language learning.老师经常将成功的语言学习经验传授给我们.6, They find it hard to master a former language.他们发现要掌握一门外语是困难的.7, The research shows that success people are similar in many ways.这项研究表明成功人士在许多方面是相似的.8, Successful language learners not only depend on book or teacher.成功的语言学习者不只依赖书本或者教师.9, We are willing to our friend.我们愿意帮助我们的朋友.10, We should learning new things independently actively and purposefully.我们应该独立的,积极的并且有目的地学习新东西.11, Paying fax is the duty on every citizen.纳税是每个公民应尽的义务.12, American often say that there are only two things a person can be sure of in life.美国人常说他们一生中有两件事逃脱不了.13, Because three levels of government in the united states,so have three types of taxes.正因为美国有三极政府,税收也有三种.14, Some states have an income tax in addition to sales tax.某些州除了征收销售税还征收收入所得税.15, Americans complain that taxes are too high and that the government uses their tax dollars in the wrong way.美国人抱怨税收太高,政府也没有正确使用税收.16, China leads the world with it’s silk products.中国以其丝绸产品领先于世界.17, Sales tax vary with the price of the good you buy.销售税随你所购物品的价格而变.18, People always complaining about the constantly rising prices.人们总是抱怨着不断上涨的物价.19, mother said that she spent too much time on TV everds.妈妈说她每天花太多的时间看电视.20, there are 1000 visitors a day on the average.平均每天有1000名来访者.21, The Atlantic ocean is only half as big as the pacific ,but has more then 4,000 miles wide. 大西洋只有太平洋的一半大,但有4000多英里宽.22, It take him quite a while to go to sleep last night.昨晚他过了好一会儿才入睡.23,There are so many ads on TV that it is hard to remember how many there.电视里的广告太多,无法记住有多少.24, many wrong ideas about the Atlantic Ocean made people of Columbus age unwilling to sail west.许多错误的想法导致哥伦布时代的人不愿意西行.25, The sailors were afraid that they might meet bad weather.水手们担心他们会遇上坏天气.26, This Mountain is half as high as mountain catch in tai.这座山有泰山的一半高.27, On the average ,There are 45students in each class of the school.这所学校平均每个班有45人.28, Climate affects the growth of plants .气候对植物的生长有影响29, My work keeps piling up.我的工作越积越多.30, Information that does not make any sense to you is difficult to remember.你难以记住对你毫无意义的信息.31, Association refers to taking the material we want to remember and relating it to something we remember accurately.联想旨在将我们要记住的与已经记住的信息准确的联系起来.32, Make group the words into similar categories is good for remember.将单词分组有利于记忆。
33,Needless to say ,if the books in a library are kept in random order ,it is very difficult for readers to find what they want.不用说,如果图书馆的书陈列的毫无章法,读者不可能找到他们所要的书。
34,Forming an integrated image with all the imformation placed in one’s mind can help preserve it in one’s memony.将信息处理为一幅完整的画面存在脑海里,可以帮助保持记忆。
35,Their research focuses on adults’ learing skills.他们的研究主要集中在成年人的技巧上。
36,it is meaningful to know how to use these phrases.知道这些短语怎么用是很有意义的。
37,the adult group consists of fifteen people.成年组是由15人组成的。
38,needless to say ,we all know the facts very clearly.不用说,我们都非常清楚这个事实。
39,memory refers to the ability to remember the past events and experiences.记忆指的是能记住过去的事情和经历的的能力。
40,I always associate that song with my school life.我总是把那支歌同我的学校生活联系起来。
41,she and her husband have differentviews on many problems.她与她的丈夫在很多问题上观点不一致。
42,could you say something about taxes.你能谈谈一些关于税收方面的问题吗?43,bring me a glass of beer ,please.请给我一杯啤酒。
44,you uncle never says anything athome,does he.你叔叔在家里一句话也不说,是不是。
45,what are the customers complainingabout?这些顾客在抱怨些什么?46,did he travel in france or in italy lastsummer?去年夏天,他是在法国还是意大利旅行?47,did you see the advertisement in anewspaper or in a magazine?你是在报纸上还是杂志上看到这则广告的。
48,do you pay sales taxes when youbuy things?你购买东西时要交销售税吗?49,who is responsible for thecompany’s advertising?谁负责公司的广告业务.50, many salaried people didn’t support their federal government atthat time,did they? 那时候许多挣工资的人都不支持联邦政府,是不是?51,during world war2,soldiers ate a large amount of potatoes.在二战期间,士兵们吃了大量的土豆。
52,there is a mistaken idea that by eating a certain kinds of animal people can get some of its good qualities.有一种错误观念,吃某种动物就可以汲取这种动物的优良品质。
53,it remains unproved that fish is the best brain food.鱼是否为最佳健脑食品有待证明。