当前位置:文档之家› 绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白

绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白

绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白
绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白

绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白

- MARY ALICE:: My name is Mary Alice Young.

我是Mary Alice Young。

When you read this morning's paper, you may come across an article about the unusual day I had last week. 当你浏览今天的晨报,可能会读到一篇文章关于上个星期我所渡过的不平常的一天。

Normally, there's never anything newsworthy about my life.

通常,我的生活里是没有什么有新闻报道价值的。

That all changed last Thursday.

但是上个星期四一切都改变了。

Of course everything seemed as normal at first.

一切看起来都很平常。

I made my breakfast for my family.

我给一家人做好早餐。

-MARY ALICE: Here we are. Waffles.

华夫饼来了。

- MARY ALICE: I performed my chores.

我做好了做家务。

I completed my projects.

完成我的手工作品。

I ran my errands.

完成我的使命。

In truth, I spent the day as I spend every other day quietly polishing the routine of my life until it gleamed with perfection.

事实上, 和平时没什么不同——一切都和往常一样,直到一件不寻常的事情的发生。

That's why it was so astonishing

这就是为什么一切令人震惊

when I decided to go to my hallway closet to retrieve a revolver that had never been used. decide to

当我决定走向走廊的壁橱,拿起一把从没用过的左轮手枪。

- MARY ALICE: My body was discovered by my neighbor, Mrs. Martha Huber,

我的尸体是被我的邻居Martha Huber发现的,

who had been startled by a strange popping sound.

她被一声奇怪的声音吓了一跳。

Her curiosity aroused,

她觉得很好奇,

Mrs. Huber tried to think of a reason for dropping in on me unannounced.

未通知的Huber太太想了一个来不请自来的理由。

After some initial hesitation, she decided to return the blender she had borrowed from me 6 months before. 在犹豫了一会之后,她决定来归还她6个月前从我这里借去搅拌器。

-MRS HUBER: It?s my neighbor.

这就是我的邻居。

I think she's been shot, there's blood everywhere.

我觉得她被枪击了,到处都是血。

Yes, you've got to send an ambulance. You've got to send one right now!

是的,赶紧派救护车,叫救护车。

-MARY ALICE: And for a moment, Mrs. Huber stood motionless in her kitchen grief-stricken by this senseless tragedy.

过了一会之后,Huber太太呆呆地站在厨房里, 因为这件事情而感到极度悲伤。

But, only for a moment.

但是只有那么一会。

If there was one thing Mrs. Huber was known for, it was her ability to look on the bright side.

如果说Huber最大的特点,就是她总能把事情往好的方面想。

他撕掉了搅拌器上我的名字。

I was laid to rest on a Monday.

星期一人们把我安葬了。

After the funeral, all the residents of Wisteria Lane came to pay their respects.

葬礼之后,所有住在wisteria lane人都来表示他们对我的怀念和尊敬,

And as people do in this situation, they brought food.

就像人们在这种情况下通常会做的,他们送来点吃的。

Lynette Scavo brought fried chicken.

Lynette Scavo带了炸鸡。

Lynette had a great family recipe for fried chicken.

Lynette有一个大家庭,大家都喜欢炸鸡。

Of course, she didn?t cook much as she was moving up the corporate ladder.

当然,当她还是个职业女性的时候,她很少做饭。

She didn?t have the time.

她没有时间。

-MARY ALICE: But when her doctor announced Lynette was pregnant, her husband Tom had an idea.

但是当她的医生告诉她怀孕了的时候, 他的丈夫Tom想了个办法。

Why not quit your job? Kids do much better with stay-at-home mums; it was so much

为什么不辞职呢?妈妈待在家里带出来的孩子会比较好,而且这样压力也比较小。

But this was not the case.

但是事实并非如此。

In fact, Lynette?s life had become so hectic she was now forced to get her chicken from a fast food restaurant.

事实上,Lynette的生活变得如此兴奋,她不得不去快餐店买一只炸鸡。

Lynette would have appreciated the irony of it if she stopped to think about it,

Lynette 如果仔细想想,可能会明白这是反话,

but she couldn?t. She didn?t have the time.

但是她不能,她没有时间。

-L YNETTE: Hey, hey, hey, hey!

嗨,嗨,嗨,嗨!

Stop it, stop it, stop it. Stop it.

住手!

-PRESTON: But Mom!

但是,妈妈!

-L YNETTE: No, you are going to behave today.

不,你们今天乖一点。

I am not going to be humiliated in front of the entire neighborhood.

我不想在大家面前丢脸。

And, just so you know how serious I am...

我是认真的……

-PRESTON: What?s that?

那是什么?

-L YNETTE: Santa?s cell-phone number.

Santa的电话号码。

-PORTER: How?d you get that?

你怎么知道的?

-L YNETTE: I know someone, who knows someone, who knows an elf.

我认识个朋友,她的朋友里有人认识一个小恶魔。

And if anyone of you acts up, so help me, I will call Santa and tell him you want socks for Christmas.

所以,今天如果你们谁捣蛋,我马上打电话给Santa,我会告诉他,你们圣诞节只要短袜就可以了。

绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白(2)

You willing to risk that?

想试试么?

-SCA VO kids: Uh-uh! (all shake their heads vehemently)

唔!(他们都猛烈地摇头)

-L YNETTE: Okay.

好的。

-L YNETTE: Let?s get this over with.

好,那么我们把这个收起来。

-MARY ALICE: Gabrielle Solis, who lives down the block, brought a spicy paella.

Gabrielle Solis,住在街区的后面, 带了辣肉菜饭。

Since her modeling days in New York, Gabrielle had developed a taste for rich food and rich men.

自从她开始在纽约当模特以来, 她对食物和有钱男人的品味渐渐提高。

Carlos, who worked in mergers and acquisitions, proposed on their third date.

Carlos在并购公司上班,在他们第三次约会的时候,他向Gabrielle求婚了。

Gabrielle was touched when tears welled up in his eyes.

当Gabrielle看见他眼眶中的泪水时,被感动了。

But she soon discovered this happened every time Carlos closed a big deal.

但是她很快发现,每当Carlos成功靠近一些大人物时都会这样。

Gabrielle liked her paella piping hot.

Gabrielle喜欢她那些新鲜的肉菜饭。

However, her relationship with her husband was considerably cooler.

但是她和她丈夫的关系很冷淡。

-CARLOS: If you talk to Al Mason at this thing, I want you to casually mention how much I paid for your necklace.

如果今天早上你跟Al Mason交谈,我希望你能装着很随意的提起我花了多少钱给你买这条项链。

-GABRIELLE: Why don?t I just pin the receipt to my chest?

我干脆在胸前贴一个价目条好了?

-CARLOS: He let me know how much he paid for his wife?s new convertible. Look, just wor k it into the conversation.

他上次告诉我他为他妻子的折篷汽车花了多少。看,只要在聊天的时候插入就可以了。

-GABRIELLE: There?s no way I can just work that in, Carlos.

我怎么插得进去嘛, Carlos。

-CARLOS: Why not? At the Donohue party, everyone was talking about mutual funds.

为什么?Donoghue聚会上,每个人都在谈论那些什么共有基金。

And you found a way to mention you slept with half the Yankee outfield.

你却说什么你和那些农场里一半以上的美国佬睡过。

-GABRIELLE: I?m telling you, it came up in the context of the conversation.

我告诉过你了,当时他们在说这些。

-CARLOS: Hey, people are starting to stare. Can you keep your voice down please?

喂,大家都在看,轻点,好么?

-GABRIELLE: (sigh) Absolutely. Wouldn?t want them to think we?re not happy.

(叹息)当然,我可不希望他们认为我们不和。

-MARY ALICE: Bree Van De Kamp, who lives next door, brought baskets of muffins she baked from scratch. Bree was known for her cooking.

Bree van de Kamp,住在隔壁, 带了两篮她烤的松饼。Bree擅长做饭。

And for making her own clothes.

会自己做衣服。

And for doing her own gardening.

会园艺。

And for reupholstering her own furniture.

甚至会给她的沙发装椅面。

Yes, Bree?s many talents were known throughout the neighborhood.

是的, Bree的很多才能大家都知道,

And everyone on Wisteria Lane thought of Bree as the perfect wife and mother.

所有住在Wisteria lane的人都认为Bree是个完美的妻子和母亲。

Everyone, that is, except her own family.

每个人,事实上,除了她的家人。

BREE: Paul, Zachary.

Paul,Zachary。

-ZACH: Hello Mrs. Van De Kamp.

你好,Van De Kamp太太。

-PAUL: Bree, you shouldn?t have gone to all this trouble.

Bree,不好意思这么麻烦你。

-BREE: It was no trouble at all.

一点也不麻烦

Now the basket with the red ribbon is filled with desserts for your guests.

这个扎红带子的篮子里装了一些甜点,餐后你可以拿给客人们享用,

But the one with the blue ribbon is just for you and Zachary.

但是这个扎蓝色带子的篮子里装的东西是给你和Zachary。

It?s got rolls, muffins, breakfast type things.

有松饼,各种各样的可以装在篮子里的吃的。

-PAUL: Thank you.

谢谢。

-BREE: Well, the least I could do is make sure you boys had a decent meal to look forward to in the morning.

嗯,至少这是我能做的, 这样孩子们明天早上至少能吃顿好的。

I know you?re out of your minds with grief.

我知道你已经悲痛欲绝了。

-PAUL: Yes, we are.

是的。

-BREE: Of course, I will need the baskets back once you?re done. (smiling serenely)

当然,吃完东西记得把篮子还给我。

-PAUL: Of course.

当然。

-MARY ALICE: Susan Meyer, who lives across the street, brought macaroni and cheese.

Susan Mayer,住在街对面, 带来了和奶酪。

Her husband Carl always teased her about her macaroni, saying it was the only thing she knew how to cook, and she rarely made it well.

她的丈夫Carl总是笑她做的通心粉, 说这是她唯一会做的东西, 而且她还做不好。

It was too salty the night she and Carl moved into their new house.

她和Carl搬来那天晚上做的,太咸。

It was too watery the night she found lipstick on Carl?s shirt.

当她发现Carl的衬衫上有唇印的那天晚上

She burned it the night Carl told her he was leaving her for his secretary

Carl告诉她要离开她去他的秘书那里的那天晚上,她把通心粉倒了。

A year had passed since the divorce.

她已经离婚一年了。

Susan was starting to think how nice it would be to have a man in her life, even one who would make fun of her cooking.

Susan开始觉得生活中有个男人是件美好的事情,就算是一个只会嘲弄她的厨艺的男人.

-JULIE: Mom, why would someone kill themselves?

妈妈... 为什么有人要自杀?

SUSAN: Well, sometimes people are so unhappy they think it?s the only way they can solve their problems.嗯...因为他们太不快乐了,他们觉得这是他们解决问题的唯一方法.

-JULIE: But Mrs. Young always seemed happy.

但是,Young太太看起来一直很开心啊。

-SUSAN: Yeah, sometimes people pretend to be one way on the outside and they?re totally different on the inside.

嗯,是的,有时候有些人在外人面前的表现和实际上是完全不一样的。

-JULIE: Oh you mean how Dad?s girlfriend is always smiling and says nice things but deep down you just know she?s a bitch.

哦,你是说爸爸的女朋友总是表面上看起来很好,但是实际上,她只是个婊子?

-SUSAN: I don?t like that word, Julie. But yeah, that?s a great example.

我不喜欢这个字眼, Julie.但是,是的,这个例子棒极了.

-JULIE: Hey, what?s going on?

嗨,怎么了?

-SUSAN: Sorry I?m late.

抱歉我来迟了。

-GABRIELLE: Hi ,Susan!

嗨, susan!

-L YNETTE: Hey.

嘿!

-MARY ALICE: So? What did Carl say when you confronted him?

嗨,那么,当你反对的时候, Carl怎么说?

-SUSAN: You?ll love this, he said it doesn?t mean anything, it was just sex.

你会喜欢这个的,他说“这不代表什么,只是SEX。

-BREE: Oh yes, page one of the p hilanderer?s handbook.

哦是的,这是那些花花公子手册上第一页所写的。

-SUSAN: Yeah, and then he got this Zen look on his face, and he said,

是的,然后他摆出一脸无辜的表情,说:

you know Susan, most men live lives of quiet desperation.

“你知道的, Susan,大部分男人都在平静的绝望中过着他们的生活。”

-L YNETTE: Please tell me you punched him.

请告诉我说你踹了他。

-SUSAN: No, I said, really? And what do most women lead, lives of noisy fulfillment?

没有,我说, “是么,那么大部分女人每天所过的吵吵闹闹的日子有是什么呢?”

-GABRIELLE: Hmm.

嗯。

-MARY ALICE: Good for you.

嗯,说得好。

-SUSAN: I mean, of all people, did he have to bang his secretary? I had that woman over for brunch. over: 在…之上,超过brunch: 早午餐

我不明白,那么多人,干嘛和他的秘书搞在一起? 大概她的早餐做得比我好。

-GABRIELLE: It?s like my grandmother always said, an erect penis doesn?t have a conscience.

就像我祖母说的-- 男人勃起的时候毫无道德可言。

-L YNETTE: Even the limp ones a ren?t that ethical

就算没勃起的时候也是没什么道德的。

-BREE: This is half the reason I joined the NRA.

这是半个我加入NRA的原因。

Well, when Rex started going to those medical conferences,

嗯,当Rex开始参加这些医学会议时,

I wanted at the back of his mind that he had a loving wife at home, with a loaded Smith and Wesson. 我希望他记得还有个爱他的妻子在家里等他.还有一群孩子。

-MARY ALICE: Lynnie? Tom?s always away on business. Do you ever worry he might..? Lynnie, Tom总是在外面公干,难道你不担心么?

-L YNETTE: Oh, please, the man?s gotten me pregnant three times in four years.

哦,拜托,这个男人让我在4年内怀了3次孕。

I wish he was having sex with someone else.

我希望他去和别人做。

-BREE: So Susan, is he going to stop seeing that woman?

那么, Susan,他决定不再见那个女人了么?

-SUSAN: I don?t know. I?m sorry you guys, I just... I just don?t know how I?m going to survive this.我不知道。我很抱歉,我只是……我只是不知道该如何渡过这一切。

-MARY ALICE: Listen to me. We all have moments of desperation.

听我说, 我们都有过绝望的时候。

But if we can face them head on, that?s how we find out just how strong we really are.

但是当我们勇于面对这些并继续前进, 我们就会发现自己是多么坚强。

-BREE: Susan? Susan. I was just saying Paul wants us to go over on Friday.

Susan. 我刚说Paul让我们周五过去,

He needs us to go through Mary Alice?s closet, and help pack up her things.

他想让我们帮忙收拾Mary Alice的衣橱和其他的东西。

He says he can?t face doing it by himself.

他说他一个人无法面对这一切。

-SUSAN: Sure, that?s fine.

好的,没有问题。

-BREE: Are you OK?

你还好吧?

-SUSAN: Yeah. I?m just so angry.

当然,我只是有点生气。

If Mary Alice was having problems, she should have come to us; she should have let us help her.

如果Mary Alice有什么困难, 她应该来找我们的。

-GABRIELLE: What kind of problems could she have had?

她会有什么问题?

She was healthy, had a great home, a nice family. Her life was…

她很健康, 有一个美满的家庭, 她的生活...

-L YNETTE: … our life.

我们的生活。

-GABRIELLE: No, if Mary Alice was having some sort of crisis, we?d have known.

不, 如果Mary Alice遇到什么危机,我们应该知道。

She lives 50 feet away, for god?s sakes.

她就住在50英尺外。

-SUSAN: Gabby, the woman killed herself. Something must?ve been going on.

Gabby,她自杀了, 一定发生了什么。

-SUSAN: Oh, I wouldn?t eat that if I were you.

如果我是你,我一定不会吃。

-MIKE: Why?

为什么

-SUSAN: I made it, trust me.

这是我做的,相信我。

Hey, hey, do you have a death wish?

嗨,嗨,你有什么遗愿么?

-MIKE: No, I just refuse to believe that anybody can screw up macaroni and cheese.

不,我只是不相信有人会做不好通心粉和奶酪。

Oh my god. How did you…

哦,上帝。你怎么...?

it tastes like it?s burnt and undercooked.

感觉像烧焦了,又像没煮熟。

-SUSAN: Yeah, I get that a lot. Here you go.

嗯,我已经告诉过你了。

-MIKE: Thanks. I?m Mike Delfino, I just rented out the Sim?s house next door.

谢谢. 我是Mike Delfino. 我刚开始租SIMM的房子,就在隔壁。

-SUSAN: Susan Meyer, I live across the street.

Susan Mayer. 我住在对街。

-MIKE: Oh yeah, Mrs. Huber told me abo ut you, said you illustrate children?s books

Huber太太跟我提起过你说你给孩子们的书画插图。

-SUSAN: Yeah I?m very big with the under 5 set. What do you do?

是啊,那些给5岁以下孩子们看的。你呢?

-MIKE: Plumber. So if you ever have a clog. Or something.

水管工, 如果你的水管被堵了... ...或是其他什么。

-SUSAN: Now th at everybody?s seen that I?ve brought something, I should probably just throw this out.现在,大家都看到我带来什么了,我最好还是扔了它们。

-L YNETTE: Ow! Ease up, you little vampire.

噢!放轻松。

-MRS. HUBER: Lynette! I?ve been looking all over for you.

Lynette,我正到处找你。

-L YNETTE: Oh.

哦。

-MRS. HUBER: Are you aware of what your sons are doing?

你知道你的儿子们在干嘛么?

-SCA VO kids: Stop. Arrrggggh. Hah!

停下!

-L YNETTE: What are you doing!? We are at a wake!

你们在干嘛?我们是来守夜的。

-PRESTON: When we got here, you said we could go in the pool.

你说过我们可以在水池里玩的。

-L YNETTE: I said you could go by the pool. Do you have your swimsuits on??

我说你们可以在水池边玩。你们穿游泳裤了?

-PORTER: Yeah, we put them on under our clothes just before we left.

是的,我们来的时候就穿好了。

-L YNETTE: You three planned this?? Alright, that?s it. Get out!

你们早就计划好了,我明白了,出来!

-PORTER: No!

不!

-L YNETTE: No? I am your mother. You have to do what I say. Come on.

不? 我是你们老妈,要听我的话,快点。

-PRESTON: We wanna swim and you can?t stop us.

我们想游泳,你不可以阻止我们!

-L YNETTE: Here.

请抱一下。

-L YNETTE: Get out. Or I will get in this pool and just grab you, get out!

出来。要我就进去抓你们了?出来!

Get over here. Get over here. Get back or I?ll kill you.

过来。

-L YNETTE: That?s right, get over here. Go, go, go, ugh. Move it. Out. Get out.

好,把你的胳膊给我。出来,快出来。

-L YNETTE: Paul. We have to leave now. Once again, I am so sorry for your loss. Go!

Paul,我们得走了。我很遗憾。走。

-MARY ALICE: Lynette shouldn?t have been so concerned about my husband.

Lynette没必要这么在意我的丈夫。

He had other things on his mind. Things below the surface.

他脑袋里在想别的事情,一些被掩盖的事情。

The morning after my funeral, my friends and neighbors quietly went back to their busy, busy lives. Some did their cooking.

我葬礼的第二天早上,我的朋友和邻居们又回到了他们...从前忙碌的生活,有些人在做饭...

And some did their cleaning.

...有的人在打扫...

And some did their yoga.

...有的做...

Others did their homework。

有人在做家庭作业。

-JULIE: Hi.

嗨。

-JULIE: I?m Ju lie, I kicked my soccer ball into your backyard.

我是Julie.我的球不小心踢进你的后院了。

-MIKE: Oh, OK. Well, let?s go round and get it. Stay.

哦,没关系,我们去拿回来。待在这儿。

-JULIE: His wife died a year ago, he wanted to stay in LA but there were too many memories.

他妻子一年前死了,他想待在L.A.,但是那有太多的回忆。

He?s renting for tax purposes, but he?s hoping to buy a place real soon.

他租了那里,但是想尽快买个房子。

-SUSAN: I can?t believe you went over there.

真不敢相信你跑去那里了。

-JULIE: Hey, I saw you both flirting at the wake. You?re obviously into each other.

那天我看见你们在互相调情。你们互相吸引

Now that you know he?s single, you can ask him out.

-SUSAN: Julie, I like Mr. Delfino, I do.

Julie, 我的确喜欢Delfino先生。

It?s just, I don?t know if I?m ready to start dating yet.

我只是...我还不知道自己是否准备好要开始约会了。

-JULIE: Ugh, you need to get back out there. Come on.

哦,你需要从这里走出去。

How long has it been since you?ve had sex?

去吧,你有多久没做爱了?

Are you mad that I asked you that?

我问这个会不会让你生气?

-SUSAN: No, I?m just trying to remember.

不,我只是在想。

I don?t wanna talk to you about my love life anymore, it weirds me out.

我不想和你谈我的感情生活。这很奇怪。

-JULIE: I wouldn?t have said anything, it?s just…

我不会说什么了,只是...

-SUSAN: What?

什么?

-JULIE: I heard Dad?s girlfriend asking if you?d dated anyone since the divorce,

我听说老爸的女朋友问你后有没有什么约会,

and Dad said he doubted it. And then they both laughed.

老爸说他很怀疑,然后他们都笑了。

-MIKE: Hey, Susan

你好, Susan。

-SUSAN: Hi Mike. I brought you a little housewarming gift.

你好, Mike.我带了点小礼物,欢迎你来这里住。

I probably should?ve brought something by earlier, but...

我应该早点来的,但是...

-MIKE: Actually, you?re the first in the neighborhood to stop by.

事实上,你是第一个来拜访我的人。

-SUSAN: Really?

真的么?

-MARY ALICE : Susan knew she was lucky.

Susan知道她很幸运。

An eligible bachelor had moved onto Wisteria Lane, and she was the first to find out. 一个条件不错的单身汉搬来wisteria lane住,她是第一个发现的人。

But she also knew that good news travels quickly.

但是她也知道好消息...传得很快。

-EDIE: Hello there!

你好!

-MARY ALICE: Edie Britt was the most predatory divorcee in a 5 block radius. Edie Britt是附近最风骚的离婚女人,

Her conquests were numerous……varied……and legendary.

她的裙下之臣无数,各种各样……简直就像小说。

-EDIE: Hi Susan, I hope I?m not interrupting. You must be Mike Delfino.

嗨, Susan.希望没有打扰到你们。你一定就是Mike Delfino。

Hi, I?m Edie. Britt. I live over there. Welcome to Wisteria Lane.

嗨,我是Edie. Britt,我住那边。欢迎你来Wisteria lane。

- MARY ALICE: Susan had met the enemy, and she was a slut.

Susan遇到了敌人,而且还是个荡妇。

-MIKE: Thank you, what?s this?

谢谢,哈哈,这是什么?

-EDIE: Sausage Puttenesca. It?s just something I threw together.

一些腊肠之类的东西,我把他们混合了一下。

-MIKE: Thanks, Edie. That?s great.

哦,谢谢, Edie.哈哈,很棒。

Uh, I?d invite you both in, but I was sorta in the middle of something.

我应该你们进来,但是屋子很乱。

-SUSAN: Oh, I?m late for an appointment anyway.

哦,反正我快迟到了。

-EDIE: Oh, no problem, I just wanted to say hi

哦,没事,我只是过来打声招呼。

-MIKE: Well, thanks.

谢谢。

-MARY ALICE :: And just like that, the race for Mike Delfino had begun.

就这样,对于Mike Delfino的竞争开始了。

For a moment, Susan wondered if her rivalry with Edie would remain friendly.

有那么一会儿, Susan很怀疑她和Edie能否友好竞争

-EDIE: Oh, Mike. I heard you?re a… plumber?

哦, Mike.听说你是个水管工?

-MIKE: Yeah.

是的。

-EDIE: Do you think you could stop by later tonight and take a look at my pipes?

今天晚上有没有空帮我看看我家的水管?

-MARY ALICE: But she was reminded that when it came to men? Women don?t fight fair.但是她想起,当男人... 女人不会打架。

-MIKE: Sure.

当然。

-EDIE: Thanks. Bye Susan.

谢谢! 再见, Susan。

-GABRIELLE: You can?t order me around like I?m a child!

你不要老是把我当成小孩子来命令我。

-CARLOS: Gabrielle...

GabrieIIe

-GABRIELLE: No. No, no, no, I?m not going.

不,不,不,不,我不去

-CARLOS: It?s business, Tanaka expects everyone to bring their wives.

这是工作,Tanaka希望每个人都待妻子来。

-GABRIELLE: Every time I?m around that man, he tri es to grab my ass.

每次在他旁边的时候,他总想摸我的屁股。

-CARLOS: I made over $200,000 doing business with him last year.

去年,我跟他做了一宗$200,000的生意。

If he wants to grab your ass, you let him.

如果她想摸的屁股,那就让他摸吧。

-CARLOS: John!

John.

-JOHN: Ow. Mr. Solis. You scared me.

噢! Mr. Solis,你吓到我了。

-CARLOS: Why is that bush still there? I told you to dig it up last week.

这个矮树丛怎么还在这里,上个星期你就应该把他们弄掉了。

-JOHN: I didn?t have time last week

上个星期我没空。

-CARLOS: I don?t wanna hear your excuses, just take care of it.

我不要听你的解释,你只要给我做好就可以了。

绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白(6)

我实在很讨厌你跟我说话的态度。

-CARLOS: And I really hate that I spent $15,000 on your diamond necklace that you couldn?t live without.我也很讨厌我花了$15,000给你买了那条你没有就不能活的钻石项链。

But I?m learning to deal with it.

但是我试着搞定了,

So. Can I tell Tanaka we?ll be there tomorrow night?

那么我可以告诉Tanaka明晚我们都会去?

-GABRIELLE: John. We have bandages top shelf in the kitchen.

John. 厨房的架子上有创口贴。

-JOHN: Thanks, Mrs. Solis.

谢谢,Solis太太。

-GABRIELLE: Fine. I?ll go.

很好,我走了。

But I?m keeping my back pressed against the wall the entire time.

但是我会一整晚都靠在墙上的。

-CARLOS: See? Now this is what a marriage is all about - compromise.

看到了吧?这就是---妥协。

-GABRIELLE: Is your finger ok?

你的手指还好么?

-JOHN: Yeah, yeah, it?s just a small cut.

哦,是的,只是个小伤口。

-GABRIELLE: Let me see. Mmmm.

让我看看,嗯

-JOHN: You know, Mrs. Solis, uhh, I really like it when we hook up.

你知道的,Solis太太,当我们交缠的时候会很棒的,

But, um, you know I gotta get my work done, I can?t afford to lose this job.

但是,嗯,我得干活...我不能失去这份工作。

-GABRIELLE: This table is hand carved.

这张桌子是手工刻的。

Carlos had it imported from Italy. It cost it $23,000.

Carlos从意大利买回来的,花了他$23,000。

-JOHN: You wanna do it on the table this time?

你想在这张桌子上做?

-GABRIELLE: Absolutely.

absolutely: 绝对地

当然。

-DANIELLE: Why can?t we ever have normal soup?

我们为什么不能喝普通一点的汤?

-BREE: Danielle, there is nothing abnormal about basil puree.

Danielle,罗勒汤没什么不正常的啊。

-DANIELLE: Just once, can we have a soup that people have heard of?

只要一次就好,难到我们不能喝点大家都知道的汤?

Like, french onion or navy bean

就像法国洋葱或者是菜豆?

-BREE: First of all, your father can?t eat onions, he?s deadly allergic.

你们的父亲不能吃洋葱,他对这个极度过敏。

And I won?t even dignify your navy bean suggestion. So. How?s the osso bucco?还有,你那个关于菜豆的建议我是不会考虑的。那么...炖小牛胫怎么样?

-ANDREW: It?s OK.

可以。

-BREE: It?s OK? Andrew, I spent 3 hours cooking this meal.

可以? Andrew,我花了3个小时准备晚餐。

How do you think it makes me feel wh en you say it?s OK, in that sullen tone?

你觉得如果我听到有人用那种闷闷的口气跟我说"可以"我是什么感觉?

-ANDREW: Who asked you to spend 3 hours on dinner?

没人让你花3个小时做晚餐?

-BREE: Excuse me?

什么?

-ANDREW: Tim Harper?s mom gets home from work,

Tim Harper的妈妈下班后才回家,

pops open a can of pork and beans, and boom, they?re eating, everyone?s happy.开一罐猪肉大豆罐头, 他们就这么吃,每个人都吃得很开心。

-BREE: You?d rather I serve pork and beans?

你情愿我给你们做大豆或是猪肉?

-DANIELLE: Apologize now, I am begging.

现在给我道歉。

-ANDREW: I?m just saying, do you always have to serve cuisine?

我是说,你干嘛总要弄这些来显示你的厨艺呢?

Can?t we ever just have food?

难道我们不能就是吃饭而已?

-BREE: Are you doing drugs?

你磕药了么?

-ANDREW: What!?

什么?

-BREE: Change in behavior is one of the warning signs, and you have been as fresh as paint for the last 6 months.

怪异的行为是一种信号,之前半年都很正常。

Tha t certainly would explain why you?re always locked in the bathroom

这个就是你总是把自己关在浴室里的原因么。

-DANIELLE: Trust me, that is not what he is doing

相信我,他绝对没有那么做。

-ANDREW: Shut up.

闭嘴。

Mom, I?m not the one with the problem here, alright?

妈妈,这儿有问题的人不是我,明白么?

You?re the one always acting like she?s running for mayor of Stepford.

你总是搞得好像你要去竞选Stepford市市长一样。

-BREE: Rex. Seeing as you?re the head of this household, I would really appreciate you saying something.

Rex... 你是一家之主, 你不应该说点什么么?

-REX: Pass the salt?

把盐给我?

-MARY ALICE: Three days after my funeral, Lynette replaced her grief with a much more useful emotion - indignation.

葬礼后的3天, Lynette调试了自己的心情,不再悲痛,而是愤怒。

-L YNETTE: Tom, this is my 5th message and you still haven?t called me back.

Tom, 这是我的第五通留言了,你还不给我回话。

Well, you must be having a lot of fun on your business trip.

我相信你在外面一定玩得很开心吧。

I can only imagine. Well, guess what, the kids and I wanna have some fun too,

我可以想象。猜猜看...我和孩子们也要出去玩玩。

so unless you call me back by noon, we are getting on a plane and joining you.(发布作者:https://www.doczj.com/doc/e111487507.html,)

绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白(7)

时间:2010-06-09 14:36来源:网友提供作者:毛毛熊点击: 2120次

除非你中午之前给我回电话,我们正在飞机上,马上就加入你们。

-PRESTON: Mom!

妈妈!

-L YNETTE: Not now, honey, Mommy?s threatening Daddy.

threaten: 威胁

等等,宝贝,我正在威胁你爸爸。

-PRESTON: Mom!

妈妈。

-L YNETTE: No, I am not... W here?re your brothers?

不, 我... 你兄弟呢?

-PORTER: Noodles, my favourite!

面条, 我的最爱。

-SHOPPER: Lynette Scavo?

Lynette Scavo?

-L YNETTE: Crap. Natalie Klein, I don?t believe it!

废话。Natalie Klein. 真不敢相信。

-SHOPPER: Lynette! How long has it been?

Lynette. 我们多久没见了?

-L YNETTE: Years! Uh, how are you, how?s the firm?

是的,你现在怎样? 公司怎样?

-SHOPPER: Good, everyone misses you.

很好,大家都很想念你。

-L YNETTE: Yeah.

是的。

-SHOPPER: We all say, if you hadn?t quit, you?d be running the place by now.我们总说如果你没有辞职,现在一定是你管理大家。

-L YNETTE: Yeah, well.

是啊,呃...

-SHOPPER: So… how?s domestic life? Don?t you just love being a mom?

那么...家居生活如何呢? 是不是很爱做妈妈的感觉?

-MARY ALICE: And there it was - the question that Lynette always dreaded. 这就是Lynette最害怕的问题。

-L YNETTE: Well, to be honest...

呃,老实说...

-NARRATOR: To those who asked it, only one answer was acceptable.

对于这些提问的人,只有一个答案是令人满意的,

So, Lynette responded as she always did - she lied.

所以Lynette就像往常一样回答了这个问题, 她撒了个谎。

-L YNETTE: It?s the best job I?ve ever had.

这是我做过的最棒的工作。

-JOHN: You know what I don?t get?

你知道什么是我没有得到的么?

-GABRIELLE: What?

什么?

-JOHN: Why you married Mr. Solis.

你为什么会嫁给Solis先生。

-GABRIELLE: Well, he promised to give me everything I?ve ever wanted.呃... 他承诺说给我所有想要的东西。

-JOHN: Well, did he?

他做到了么?

-GABRIELLE: Yes.

是啊。

-JOHN: Then... why aren?t you happy?

那么你为什么不开心?

-GABRIELLE: Turns out I wanted all the wrong things.

看起来我似乎要错了。

-JOHN: So. Do you love him?

那么你爱他么?

-GABRIELLE: I do.

当然。

-JOHN: Well, then, why are we here? Why are we doing this?

那么,我们在这里干嘛?为什么我们要这么做?

-GABRIELLE: Because I don?t wanna wake up some m orning with a sudden urge to blow my brains out. 因为我不想某天早上醒来的时候,会突然想要捶打自己的头。

-JOHN: Hey, can I have a drag?

嗨,我能要一根么?

-GABRIELLE: Absolutely not. You are much too young to smoke.

当然不。你太年轻了,不适合抽烟。

-SUSAN: How would you feel about me using your child support payments for plastic surgery?

我用给你留的钱来做整形手术,你会怎么想?

-JULIE: Stop being so nervous, you?re just asking him out to dinner. It?s no big deal.

别这么紧张,你不过请他吃晚餐. 这不是什么大事。

-SUSAN: You?re right. So, is that your project for school?

说得对。这是你学校的作业?

You know in 5th grade I made the white house out of sugar cubes.

你知道的,我5年纪的时候,用方糖做了一个白房子。

-JULIE: Stop stalling and go. Before Mike figures out he can do better.

别拖拖拉拉的,走吧.在Mike发现他能找到更好的之前。

-SUSAN: Tell me again why I fought for custody of you?

再说一次我为什么要这么做。

-JULIE: You were using me to hurt Dad.

你在利用我打击爸爸。

-SUSAN: Oh, that?s right.

噢,没错!

Oh god.

哦.上帝。

Hi.

嗨。

-MIKE: Hey, Susan

嗨,Susan。

-SUSAN: Are you busy?

你忙么?

-MIKE: No, not at all, what?s up?

不,一点也不,怎么了?

-SUSAN: Well, I., I just was wondering, if, um, if there was any chance that, um, you would uh...

呃,我...我只是,想知道,呃.. 有没有机会你, 呃...

I just... wanted to ask if...

我.我只想问问你是否...

-SUSAN: Edie. What are you...?

Edie,你怎么...?

-EDIE: I was making ambrosia, and I made too much so I thought I?d bring some over to Mike. What?s going on?

我做些可口的食物,做了很多,所以拿点过来给mike。怎么了?

-MIKE: Uh, Susan was just about to ask me something.

呃, Susan 说有点事情要问我。

-SUSAN: Uh... I have a clog.

噢... 我的水管堵了。

-MIKE: Excuse me?

什么?

-SUSAN: And you?re a plumber. Right?

你会修水管,不是么?

-MIKE: Yeah.

是啊。

-SUSAN: The clog?s i n the pipe.

我家的水管堵了。

-MIKE: Yeah, that?s usually where they are.

是啊,总是这样。

-SUSAN: Well, I?ve got one.

呃,没错。

-MIKE: Well, let me get my tools.

等等,我拿点工具。

-SUSAN: Now? You wanna come over now? (uh oh.) Y-you have company.(发布作者:https://www.doczj.com/doc/e111487507.html,)

绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白(8)

时间:2010-06-09 14:36来源:网友提供作者:毛毛熊点击: 2121次

现在?你现在过来么?你有客人。

-EDIE: I don?t mind.

我不介意。

-MIKE: Just give me 2 minutes. I?ll be right over.

等我两分钟,我马上过去。

-SUSAN: That?s it, just stuff the hair down

把这些... 头发全塞进去。

-JULIE: I stuffed it; it?s not enough to clog it.

我塞了,但是不够。

-SUSAN: Here, here, look. Put in this peanut butter.

好吧,那用这个,把这个花生酱倒进去,

And this cooking oil. And these olives!

还有食用油,还有橄榄叶。

-JULIE: Mom, Mom I?m telling you it?s not working.

妈,这不行。

-SUSAN: Uh, oh god. That?s him. How am I gonna stu ff up the sink...

哦,天啊,他来了。怎样才能把它?

-MIKE: Well. Here?s your problem.

嗯,这是你的问题。

Looks like somebody stuffed a bunch of popsicle sticks down there.

看起来好像有人把冰棒棍子扔了进来。

-SUSAN: I?ve told Julie a million times not to play in the kitchen. Kids, y?know?

我跟julie说了很多次要她别在厨房里玩,孩子, 知道么?

-SERVER: Alright, I?ll go put in your order.

好了,已经点好了。

I?ll be right back with your drinks and your plates for the salad bar.

待会我会拿饮料和盘子过来。

-REX: Thank you.

谢谢。

-BREE: Andrew, Danielle, napkins?

napkin: 餐巾纸

Andrew, Danielle, 餐巾纸?谢谢。

-ANDREW: They have video games. Can we go play until our food gets here?

这里有电视游戏,在食物送来之前我们能不能去玩玩?

-BREE: Andrew. This is family time. I think we should all...

Andrew, 现在是家庭时间. 我觉得...

-REX: Go ahead and play.

去玩吧。

-BREE: I know that you think I?m angry about coming here, but I?m not.

我知道你会觉得来这儿我很不开心,但是不是这样的。

I mean, the kids wanted a change of pace, something fun. I get it.

你和孩子们想要换换,来点有意义的,我明白。

Probably will want something healthier tomorrow night though, I?m thinking about

也许明晚我们可以吃点更健康的,来点意式煎小牛肉火腿卷。

-REX: I want a divorce.

我们离婚吧。

I just can?t live in this... this detergent commercial anymore.

我再也无法这样生活... 再也无法忍受。

-SERVER: The salad bar?s right over there, help yourself.

色拉自助吧在那边,自便。

-REX: Thank you.

谢谢。

-BREE: Um. Think I?ll go get your salad for you.

嗯,我去给你弄点色拉。

-MRS. HUBER: Bree Van De Kamp!

Bree Van De Kamp.

-BREE: Oh, hello Mrs. Huber.

哦,你好, Huber太太。

-MRS. HUBER: Oh we didn?t get a chance to talk at Mary Alice?s wake. How are you doing?在Mary Alice的守夜聚会上我们没什么机会交谈.你最近如何?

-MARY ALICE: Bree longed to share th e truth about her husband?s painful betrayal,

Bree 想有人分享她被丈夫背叛的痛苦,

but sadly for Bree, admitting defeat was not an option.

但是Bree很可悲的认为,承认失败不是什么好事。

-BREE: Great. Everything is just great.

很好,一切都很好。

Okay, well I got you the honey mustard dressing;

哦.我拿点芥末。

the ranch looked just a little bit suspect.

这个大农场有点令人怀疑。

-REX: Are we gonna talk about what I just said?

可以继续讨论了么?

-BREE: If you think I?m gonna discuss the dissolution of my marriage in a place where the restrooms are labelled “chicks” and “dudes”, you?r e out of your mind.

如果你觉得我会在这样一个地方讨论离婚的问题,在这样一个房间上的标签都写着什么

"小鸡","花花公子", 你就错了。

-REX: What?s in this?

这里有什么?

-BREE: What do you mean what?s in this? It?s salad.

你什么意思?这里有什么?这是色拉。

-REX: With…with onions?

有...有洋葱?

-BREE: What?

什么?

-REX: You put onions in my salad!!

你在色拉里面加了洋葱。

-BREE: No, I didn?t! Oh wait…

不,我没有。哦,等等。

-MARY ALICE: The sound that awakened my son was something he?d heard only once before, many years ago, when he was quite young.

那声音吵醒了我的儿子,他听到过一次,很多年以前当他很小的时候。

But he recognized it instantly.

但他很快记起了这声音。

It was the sound of family secret.

这是家庭的秘密之音。

Seven days after my funeral, life on Wisteria Lane finally returned to normal.

在我的葬礼之后的第七天,Wisteria lane的生活逐渐正常,

Which, for some of my friends, was unfortunate.

嗯,我的一些朋友...很不幸。

-PARKER: Mommy, Mommy!

妈妈, 妈妈!

-L YNETTE: Now what.

什么?

-PARKER: Daddy?s home!

爸爸回家了!

-TOM: Come on! Is everybody home?

家里有人么?

-L YNETTE: Hey, yeah!

嗨!

-SCA VO kids: Yeah, yeah!

耶!

-TOM: Hey!

绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白(9)

时间:2010-06-09 14:36来源:网友提供作者:毛毛熊点击: 2122次

-L YNETTE: I wasn?t expectin g you for a week!

我已经快要不指望你了。

-TOM: I have to go back to Frisco in the morning.

我今早必须回frisco。

When I got your call, you sounded a little frazzled.

我收到了你的口讯,你听起来有点疲惫。

-L YNETTE: Yeah! It?s been a little rough!

是啊,有点乱。

-TOM: Hmm, yeah, peaches.

嗨. 耶. Peaches.

-PARKER: Daddy, Daddy, did you buy us any presents??

爸爸,你带了什么礼物么?

-TOM: Oh god, presents. Oh, wait a minute, lemme see. Ooooh.

哦,天,礼物,等等,让我看看。噢!

-SCA VO kids: Yaaaaayyy!

耶!

-TOM: But I?m not gonna give it to you,

我不会给你们的,

unless you promise me that you?re gonna go outside right now and practice throwing for 20 minutes, okay? You promise?

除非你们答应我马上去外面玩,然后练习20分钟, 好么?怎么样?

-SCA VO kids: Yeay, yeah, yeah!!

耶!耶!耶!

-TOM: Get out! Who?s open! Go left!

谁开始,快出去!

-SCA VO kids: Yeah yeah yeah!

耶!

-TOM: Deeper, deeper, touchdown!

远点.远点!接着!

-L YNETTE: Oh my god, oh my, oh!

哦,上帝,哦。

Ooh, you gotta be kidding! I?m exhausted!

你开玩笑吧,我累死了。

I look terrible, I?m covered in peaches!

绝望主妇第一季第二集中英文台词

-NARRATOR: An odd thing happens when we die. Our senses vanish. odd: 奇怪sense: 感觉vanish: 消失 我们死去以后就会有奇怪的事情发生,我们没有感觉。Taste, touch, smell and sound become a distant memory. distant: 遥远的memory: 记忆 味觉、触觉、嗅觉和听觉成为遥远的回忆。 But our sight, ah, our sight expands. And we can suddenly see the world we?ve left behind so clearly. sight: 视野expand: 扩展suddenly: 突然leave behind: 丢在后面 但是我们的视觉,啊,我们的视野开阔了。我们能把被我们扔在身后的这个世界看清楚。 Of course, most of what?s visible to the dead can also be seen by the living, if they only take the time to look. visible: 能看见的the living: 活人,活着的人们,生者take the time to: 花时间去做 当然,死人能看见的世界活人也能看清楚,他们只是不愿意花时间去看而已。 -NARRATOR: Like my friend Gabrielle. I should?ve seen how unhappy she was. But I didn?t. unhappy: 不高兴 就像我的朋友Gabrielle。我过去应该看出来她有多么不开心,但是我没有 I only saw her clothes from Paris; 我只看见了她的法国时装, And her platinum jewellery; platinum: 白金jewellery: 珠宝 她的白金首饰, And her brand new diamond watch. brand: 崭新的diamond: 钻石的 和她崭新的钻石手表。 -NARRATOR: Had I looked closer, I?d?ve seen that Gabrielle was a drowning woman, desperately in search of a life raft. drowning: 溺水,溺死desperately: 绝望地in search of: 寻找raft: 木筏 如果我看得更仔细,我就会看出Gabrielle是个快溺毙的女人,绝望的在寻找生命的木筏 Luckily for her, she found one. 幸运的是,她找到了。 -NARRATOR: Of course, Gabrielle only saw her young gardener as a way to infuse her life with a little excitement. gardener: 园丁infuse with: 注入excitement: 兴奋,激动 当然,Gabrielle只是找到了她年轻的园丁给她的生活中注入新鲜血液, But now, she was about to discover just how exciting her life could get. be about to: 将要,正打算discover: 发现get: 变得 但是现在她想尝试一下究竟她的生活可以有多精彩。-GABRIELLE: Damn it! Come on. damn: 该死的come on: 拜托 该死! -JOHN: Whoa! whoa: 惊叹声 哇! -GABRIELLE: Come on, come on, hurry! Let?s go, let?s go! come on:快点hurry: 赶快 快点,快点,快点!赶紧!快走! -JOHN: Where?re the rest of my clothes? rest: 剩余 我还有衣服呢? -GABRIELLE: I?ll find them, just get out! get out: 出去 我会找到的,赶快出去。 -JOHN: Where? 去哪? -GABRIELLE: Out the window. 窗户外面。 -JOHN: What? 什么? -GABRIELLE: Go, go! 快走,快走! -GABRIELLE: Hi honey, you?re home early! 你好,亲爱的,你回来得真早。 -CARLOS: My meeting got cancelled. cancel: 取消 我的会议取消了。 You just took a shower this morning. shower:洗澡 你今天早上不是已经洗过澡了吗? -GABRIELLE: I, uh, I just finished a workout. finish: 完成workout: 健身 我,呃,我刚刚锻炼完身体。 -CARLOS: Mmm. Where?s John? John在哪里?

绝望主妇英语对白desperate housewives s1e1第一季第一集所有英文对白

My name is Mary Alice Young. In this morning's paper, you may come across an article about the unusual day I had last week. Normally, there's never anything newsworthy about my life, but that all changed last Thursday. Of course, everything seemed quite normal at first. I made breakfast for my family. I performed my chores. I completed my projects. I ran my errands. In truth, I spent the day as I spent every other day, quietly polishing the routine of my life until it gleamed with perfection. That's why it was so astonishing when I decided to go to my hallway closet and retrieve a revolver that had never been used. My body was discovered by my neighbor, Mrs. Martha Huber, who'd been startled by a strange popping sound. Her curiosity aroused, Mrs. Huber tried to think of a reason for dropping in on me unannounced. After some initial hesitation, she decided to return the blender she had borrowed from me six months before. [Screeams] It's my neeighbor. I think shee's beeeen shot. Theeree's blood eeveerywheeree. Yees, you'vee got to seend an ambulancee. You'vee got to seend onee right now. And, for a moment, Mrs. Huber stood motionless in her kitchen, grief-stricken by this senseless tragedy. But only for a moment. If there was one thing Mrs. Huber was known for, it was her ability to look on the bright side. I was laid to rest on a Monday. After the funeral, all the residents of Wisteria Lane came to pay their respects. And, as people do in these situations, they brought food. Lynette Scavo brought fried chicken. Lynette had a great family recipe for fried chicken. She didn't cook much while moving up the corporate ladder. She didn't have the time. But when her doctor announced she was pregnant, her husband Tom had an idea. "Why not quit yourjob?" "Kids do better with stay-at-home moms. It would be so much less stressful. " But this was not the case. In fact, Lynette's life had become so hectic she was now forced to get her chicken from the fast-food restaurant. Lynette would've appreciated the irony if she'd thought about it. But she didn't have the time. - Stop it, stop it, stop it.

绝望的主妇1-5季片尾词(中英文)

1-01 The next day my friends came together to pack away my clothes, my personal belongings and what was left of my life. Not quite Gabrielle, not quite. How ironic. To have something I tried so desperately to keep secret treated so causally. I'm so sorry, girls. I never wanted you to burden with this. 第二天我的朋友们都来帮我收拾衣服,私人物品还有――我剩下的那些东西。远不只这些Gabrielle,远不只。多么讽刺,我拼命努力想要保守的秘密就这样随便的被她们发现了。对不起,姐妹们。我绝对不想让你们承受这种负担。 1-02 Yes, as I look back at the world I left behind, it's all so clear to me. The beauty that waits to be unveiled, the mysteries that long to be uncovered. But, people so rarely stop to take a look. They just keep moving. It's a shame, really. There's so much to see. 是的,当我回头看我身后的世界,它变得如此清晰。那么多期待闪亮登场的美丽,那么多渴望不被发现的秘密。但人们很少停下脚步去观察,他们只是一路前行。这真的很可惜。 1-03 Yes I remember the world. Every detail. And what I remember most is how afraid I was, what a waste. You see, to live in fear is not to live at all. I wish I could tell this to those I left behind, but would it do any good? Probably not. I understand now, there will always be those who face their fears, and there will always be those who run away. 是的,我记得这个世界的每一个细节。对我影响最深刻是却是我如何的害怕,真是浪费生命!活在恐惧中就和死了一样。我希望能把这些告诉给留在这世上的人,但是会有帮助吗?也许不会。我终于明白了,当恐惧来临的时候,总会有人去坚强的面对,也总会有人选择逃避。 1-04 What type of person would send such a note? Was it an enemy? Of course! But what kind? An acquaintance? A stranger? Or how about a neighbor that lives a few feet away? 什么样的人会寄这样一张字条?是敌人?当然了!但是是什么样的敌人?萍水相逢?还是陌生人?或者就是一个街坊邻居? 1-05 People by their very nature are always on the lookout for intruders, trying to prevent those on the outside from getting in. But there will always be those who force their way into our lives, just as there will be those we invite in. But the most troubling of all will be the ones who stand on the outside looking in. The ones we never truly get to know. 人类的天性就是提防那些入侵者,我们努力防止外人进入我们的生活。但就像我们有时会邀请客人一样,总会有人强行进入我们的生活。不过最令人头痛的还是那些站在远处监视着我们的人,我们永远不知道他们的真面目。

中英对照:《绝望的主妇》超级经典台词

Everyone understands the nature of war, we also understand that victory depends on the cards that we have been dealt. Some when faced with a bloody battle sim ply give in, but for some surrender is unacceptable, even though they know it w ould be a fight to the death。 每个人都清楚战争的本性,我们也知道胜利取决于我们打出的那些牌。有些人在面对血战会从容放弃;但是对某些人来说投降是无法接受的,尽管他们清楚面前的是决一死战。 The world is filled with unlikely friendships. How did they begin, with one per son desperately in need and another willing to lenda helping hand. When such k indness is offered,we are finally able to see the worth of those we have previ ously written off, and before we've known it, a bond has formed, regardless of whether others can understand it. Yes, unlikely friendships start up everyday, no one understands this more than the lonely, in fact, it's what they counton 世界上到处都是不太可能的友谊。它们都是由一方迫切的需求和另一方伸出的援助之手开始的。当这样的帮助提供给我们的时候,我们才明白曾经失败的价值。在我们相识之前,一条纽带就已经把我们连接在一起了,不管别人能否理解。的确,不太可能的友谊每天都在发生,没有人能比孤独寂寞的人更了解这一点。事实上,不太可能发生的友谊就是他们的指望。 Now and then we all need a little help, so we ask for small favors. But it' s always best to be wary of those eager to come to our rescue. Because even the smallest of favors carries a price tag. Yes, everyone has an agenda, no matter what they may tell us...and in those rare instances where there is no ulterior motive, we're so taking aback that we may fail to recognize the truth - that a loving friend has just done us an enormous favor。 偶尔我们总会需要帮助,所以我们请别人帮点小忙。不过对那些急切想拯救我们的人最好要带着一颗机警的心。因为哪怕是最小的恩惠都是有价格的。是的,每个人心里都有一本帐,不管他们告诉我们什么。别有用心的人太多了,像好朋友帮了大忙这样的情况真是少之又少。我们过分的警觉导致我们失去了对真相的判断力。 This is how Bree Van De Kamp finally came to change her weeklyroutine, she sti ll cleaned on Tuesdays, paid her bills on Wednesdays,and did her laundries on Thursdays, but her Fridays were now reservedfor a meeting, a special meeting w here she stood in front of peopleshe didn’t know, and said things she didn’t believe, and afterwardsBree would come home and reward herself on the complet ion of anothersuccessful week。对每个人来说意识到自己孤独的活在世上都是震惊无比的。我们认为理所当然的家庭会抛弃我们;我们深信无比的丈夫也可能背叛我们;我们深深爱着的女儿也许不再回到我们的身边。那时我们只能一个人孤独的走到生命的尽头。

1《Desperate Housewives》(绝望主妇)第一季台词

《Desperate Housewives》第1季 1-01 The next day my friends came together to pack away my clothes, my personal belongings and what was left of my life. Not quite Gabrielle, not quite. How ironic. To have something I tried so desperately to keep secret treated so causally. I'm so sorry, girls. I never wanted you to burden with this. 第二天我的朋友们都来帮我收拾衣服,私人物品还有――我剩下的那些东西。远不只这些Gabrielle,远不只。多么讽刺,我拼命努力想要保守的秘密就这样随便的被她们发现了。对不起,姐妹们。我绝对不想让你们承受这种负担。 1-02 Yes, as I look back at the world I left behind, it's all so clear to me. The beauty that waits to be unveiled, the mysteries that long to be uncovered. But, people so rarely stop to take a look. They just keep moving. It's a shame, really. There's so much to see. 是的,当我回头看我身后的世界,它变得如此清晰。那么多期待闪亮登场的美丽,那么多渴望不被发现的秘密。但人们很少停下脚步去观察,他们只是一路前行。这真的很可惜。 1-03 Yes I remember the world. Every detail. And what I remember most is how afraid I was, what a waste. You see, to live in fear is not to live at all. I wish I could tell this to those I left behind, but would it do any good? Probably not. I understand now, there will always be those who face their fears, and there will always be those who run away. 是的,我记得这个世界的每一个细节。对我影响最深刻是却是我如何的害怕,真是浪费生命!活在恐惧中就和死了一样。我希望能把这些告诉给留在这世上的人,但是会有帮助吗?也许不会。我终于明白了,当恐惧来临的时候,总会有人去坚强的面对,也总会有人选择逃避。 1-04 What type of person would send such a note? Was it an enemy? Of course! But what kind? An acquaintance? A stranger? Or how about a neighbor that lives a few feet away? 什么样的人会寄这样一张字条?是敌人?当然了!但是是什么样的敌人?萍水相逢?还是陌生人?或者就是一个街坊邻居? 1-05 People by their very nature are always on the lookout for intruders, trying to prevent those on the outside from getting in. But there will always be those who force their way into our lives, just as there will be those we invite in. But the most troubling of all will be the ones who stand on the outside looking in. The ones we never truly get to know. 人类的天性就是提防那些入侵者,我们努力防止外人进入我们的生活。但就像我们有时会邀请客人一样,总会有人强行进入我们的生活。不过最令人头痛的还是那些站在远处监视着我们的人,我们永远不知道他们的真面目。 1-06 The search for power begins when we are quite young. As children, we are taught that the

绝望主妇第一季第四集中英文台词

1-04 - Susan不小心纵火烧掉邻居的房子Susan played with fire.. - 不是我的量杯That's not my cup. 可能会弄伤自己的And could get burned. 去做个spa或者去购物想办法让自己放松一下Go to a spa, go shopping. Find a way to relax. Gabrielle找到了一个性伴侣Gabrielle found herself a playmate Lynette 实在没办法控制她那两个调皮捣蛋的孩子Lynette couldn't get her kids to stop playing. 夫人,你现在知道我为何要你停车吗?Do you know why I pulled you over? 我有原因的I have theory. 我无法很快入睡,我睡完之后还是觉得精疲力尽If I don't get some sleep, I'll be forced back upstairs out of exhuastion. Bree 采取了强硬的态度And Bree played hard ball. 每个人都有自己的杀手锏Everyone has a little dirty laundry. 我活着的时候,我有不同的身份When I was alive, I maintained many different indentities. 情人,妻子,最后成为牺牲者Lover, wife and, untimately victim. 是的,标签对活着的人非常重要Yes, lables are important to the living. 标签决定了人们该如何看待自己They dictate how people see themselves. 就像我的朋友Lynette那样以前她给自己的定位就是职业女性Like my friend Lynette, she used to see herself as a career woman. 她确实在事业上很成功and a hugely sucessful one. 现在她的成功来自美味的午餐精致的留言贴She was known for her power lunches, her eye-catching presentations 还来自于毫不留情的和屋里的脏乱做斗争and her ruthlessness in wiping out the competition. 她放弃她的事业就是为了另一个标签But lynette gave up her career to assume a new label. 为了成为一个合格的全职家庭主妇The incredibly satisfying role of full-time mother. 这是Scavo家Scavo residence. 是,是我Yes, this is me. 很不幸对Lynette而言这个新角色并不像所宣称的那样容易扮演But, unfortunately for Lynette, this new label frequently fell short of what was advertised. 他们到底做了什么……?我开着门,离开杂物室只有五分钟How in the world did they..? I left the door to the art supply cupboard open for five minutes. 5分钟?That's all. Five minutes. 那个小女孩为什么没喊叫?The little girl, why didn't she say anything? 你儿子动手太快了Your boys work quickly. 事实上,很明显他们应该为此事而受到严厉的惩罚Well, obviously they wil be punished for this severely. 我本来不想提了但上次你也这么说的I hesitate bringing this up, since you got so ugly ahout it last time.. 他们根本没有获得教训They don't have attention deficit disorder 我可没有想教坏我孩子,只是配合你的工作and I won't drug my boys just to make your job easier. 我想要换老师I'd rather change teachers. 你的孩子之所以留在我班级就是因为只有我才能对付他们They're in my class because I'm the only teacher who can handle them. 或者我们可以把他们分开来?或许我们可以把他们分到不同班级去?What if we separate the twins, put them in different classes?

美剧经典台词图文并茂

美剧经典台词:那些戳入你心坎里的句子 爱看美剧的你爱上了它的精彩剧情还是它的帅哥美女?看上了它能帮你提升英语还是瞄上了它能陪你打发无聊时光?不管你抱着怎样的心态来观看美剧,你都会被其中某些句子深深的打动。现在就来看看各大美剧中哪些让人不能自拔的经典台词吧! 1 关于家庭 Family--there is nothing more important. They're the ones who show up when we're in trouble,the ones who push us to succeed,the ones who help keep our secrets. 家人,这世上最珍贵的风景。困难时他们突然出现;有意无意时他们助推成功;守秘时他们相依为伴。——《绝望主妇》 2 珍惜时间

Why waste precious time dreaming when waking life is so much better. 在醒着的生活是如此美好的时候,为何要把时间浪费在做梦上呢。——《绯闻女孩》 3 关于友谊 The world is filled with unlikely friendships. How did they begin, with one person desperately in need and another willing to lend a helping hand. 世界上到处都是不太可能的友谊。它们都是由一方迫切的需求和另一方伸出的援助之手开始的。——《绝望主妇》 4 关于法律

If the laws are against you ,bang on the facts; If the facts are against you,bang on the law; If both are against you,bang on the table. 如果法律与你背道而行,那就以事实说话;如果事实对你不利,那就诉诸法律。如果两者都不站在你这一边,那你就找张桌子发泄吧。——《美女上错身》 5 原来是爱 The heaven is but one remove from the hell, love stands between them. 天堂与地狱的一线之隔,原来是爱。——《越狱》 6 改变自己

绝望主妇第一季第一集台词汇编

NARRATOR: My name is Mary Alice Y oung. When you read this morning's paper, you may come across an article about the unusual day I had last week. Normally, there's never anything newsworthy about my life. That all changed last Thursday. Of course everything seemed as normal at first. I made my breakfast for my family. MARY ALICE::Here we are. Waffles. NARRATOR: I performed my chores. NARRATOR: I completed my projects. NARRATOR: I ran my errands NARRATOR: In truth, I spent the day as I spend every other day - quietly polishing the routine of my life until it gleamed with perfection. NARRATOR: That's why it was so astonishing when I decided to go to my hallway closet to retrieve a revolver that had never been used. NARRATOR: My body was discovered by my neighbour, Mrs. Martha Huber, who had been startled by a strange popping sound. Her curiosity aroused, Mrs. Huber tried to think of a reason for dropping in on me unannounced. After some initial hesitation, she decided to return the blender she had borrowed from me 6 months before. MRS HUBER: (on the phone) It's my neighbour. I think she's been shot, there's blood everywhere. Y es, you've got to send an ambulance. Y ou've got to send one right now! NARRATOR: And for a moment, Mrs. Huber stood motionless in her kitchen, grief-stricken by this senseless tragedy. But, only for a moment. NARRATOR: If there was one thing Mrs. Huber was known for, it was her ability to look on the bright side. NARRATOR: I was laid to rest on a Monday. After the funeral, all the residents of Wisteria Lane came to pay their respects. And as people do in this situation, they brought food. NARRATOR: Lynette Scavo brought fried chicken. Lynette had a great family recipe for fried chicken. NARRATOR: Of course, she didn't cook much as she was moving up the corporate ladder. She didn't have the time. NARRATOR: But when her doctor announced Lynette was pregnant, her husband Tom had an idea. Why not quit your job? Kids do much better with stay at home mums; it was so much less stressful. NARRATOR: But this was not the case. NARRATOR: In fact, Lynette's life had become so hectic she was now forced to get her chicken from a fast food restaurant. Lynette would have appreciated the irony of it if she stopped to think about it, but she couldn't. She didn't have the time. LYNETTE: Hey, hey, hey, hey! LYNETTE: Stop it, stop it, stop it. Stop it. PRESTON: But Mom! LYNETTE: No, you are going to behave today. I am not going to be humiliated in front of the entire neighbourhood. And, just so you know how serious I am... PRESTON: What's that? LYNETTE: Santa's cell-phone number. PORTER: How'd you get that? LYNETTE: I know someone, who knows someone, who knows an elf. And if anyone of you acts up, so help me, I will call Santa and tell him you want socks for Christmas. Y ou willing to risk that? SCA VO kids: Uh-uh! LYNETTE: Okay. LYNETTE: Let's get this over with. NARRATOR: Gabrielle Solis, who lives down the block, brought a spicy paella. NARRATOR: Since her modelling days in New Y ork, Gabrielle had developed a taste for rich food and rich men. Carlos, who worked in mergers and acquisitions, proposed on their third date. Gabrielle was touched when tears welled up in his eyes. NARRATOR: But she soon discovered this happened every time Carlos closed a big deal. NARRATOR: Gabrielle liked her paella piping hot. However, her relationship with her husband was

绝望的主妇第一季第二集中英对照剧本,学习笔记

Season 1, Episode 2: Ah, But Underneath -GABRIELLE: if Mary Alice was having some sort of crisis, we’d have known. some sort of: 某种crisis: 危机 如果Mary Alice有什么不对劲,我们应该会知道的。 She lives 50 feet away, for God’s sakes. for God’s sakes: 【天晓得】看在上帝的面上 天晓得,她住的离我们不过50英尺。 -SUSAN: Gabby, the woman killed herself. Something must’ve been going on. go on: 发生 Gabby,她结束了自己的生命,肯定有事情发生。 -GABRIELLE: Every time I’m around that man, he tries to grab my ass! around: 在……周围try to: 设法grab: 抓握ass: 屁股 我每次遇见他,他都想摸我的屁股。 -CARLOS: I made over $200,000 doing business with him last year. If he wants to grab your ass, you let him. business:生意do business with: 与某人做生意 去年我和他做了超过20万美元的生意。如果他想摸你就让他摸吧 -JOHN: Why aren’t you happy? 你为什么不开心? -GABRIELLE: Turns out I wanted all the wrong things. turn out: 证明是 结果证明我所要的东西都没用。 -GABRIELLE: What’s that? 这是什么? -BREE: It’s a letter, addressed to Mary Alice.一封写给Mary Alice的信。 address: 写信给 -SUSAN: Oh Mary Alice, what did you do? 哦,Mary Alice,你究竟干了什么? -MARY ALICE: An odd thing happens when we die. Our senses vanish. odd: 奇怪sense: 感觉vanish: 消失 我们死去以后就会有奇怪的事情发生,我们没有感觉。 Taste, touch, smell and sound become a distant memory. distant: 遥远的memory: 记忆

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档