句子多种翻译
- 格式:doc
- 大小:30.50 KB
- 文档页数:2
英语句子加翻译1. I love to travel and explore different cultures. 我喜欢旅行和探索不同的文化。
2. She plays the piano beautifully. 她弹钢琴弹得很漂亮。
3. I am excited about my upcoming vacation. 我对即将到来的假期感到兴奋。
4. Can you pass me the salt, please? 请你递给我盐好吗?5. He is always late for work. 他总是上班迟到。
6. It's raining outside, so don't forget to bring an umbrella. 外面正在下雨,所以不要忘记带上伞。
7. My favorite movie genre is action. 我最喜欢的电影类型是动作片。
8. I have a headache, so I need to take some medicine. 我头疼,所以需要吃点药。
9. She is studying to become a doctor. 她正努力学习成为一名医生。
10. The cat is sitting on the window sill. 猫正蹲在窗台上。
11. The airport is crowded with people from all over the world. 机场里挤满了来自世界各地的人。
12. Can you please speak more slowly? 你能请讲得慢一点吗?13. I have a lot of homework to do tonight. 今晚我有很多作业要做。
14. He always tells funny jokes that make everyone laugh. 他总是讲些有趣的笑话让大家笑。
英语句子大全加翻译导读:本文是关于英语句子大全加翻译的文章,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享!01、I was waiting for your attention till my heart says no。
等待你的关心,等到我关上了心。
02、Never stop smiling,not even when you’re sad,some man fall in love with your smile。
永远都不要停止微笑,即使在你难过的时候,说不定有人会因为你的微笑而爱上你。
03、There is always something,and you will see some people。
总有一些事,会让你看清一些人。
04、For man is man and master of his fate。
人就是人,是自己命运的主人。
05、All the people were laughing at me,like a madman have to do STH over and over again。
所有人都在笑我,像疯子一样折磨自己。
06、In the end,it’s not the years in your life that count。
It’s the life in your years。
到头来,你活了多少岁不算什么,重要的是,你是如何度过这些岁月的。
07、In the good can not help but forgotten,also arrived,but sad memories。
在美好也禁不住遗忘,在悲伤也抵不过回忆。
08、Always listen to your heart because even though it’s on your left side,it’s always right。
总是听从内心的声音。
因为即便它长在你的左边,它却总是对的。
09、In memory,there are some moments,when experience,nothing special,remember,she was more than thousands of words。
简单的英语句子大全带中文翻译如果我们可以每天背记10句英语句子我们就能够记住很多个英语单词,这些在我们的英语写作中发挥的作用可不小呢。
接下来小编在这里给大家带来简单的英语句子大全带中文翻译,希望对你有所帮助!1.Knowledge makes humble, ignorance makes proud博学使人谦逊,无知使人骄傲。
2.zero in your target,and go for it从零开始,勇往直前!3.Between two stools one falls to the ground脚踏两头要落空。
4.To be a happy man, reading, travel, hard work, care for the body and mind。
做一个幸福的人,读书,旅行,努力工作,关心身体和心情。
5.Who is willing to accompany me crazy,crazy all over the world are touched。
谁愿意陪我疯,疯到全世界都感动。
6.I have all the time that I need to do everything I want to do 如果我想做成一件事,那么无论需要多长时间我都会努力去挤。
7.Never underestimate your power to change yourself!永远不要低估你改变自我的能力!8.If you fail,don’t forget to learn your lesson。
如果你失败了,千万别忘了汲取教训。
9.There are no perfect relationships It's how you accept the imperfections that makes it perfect没有完美的情感,重要的是你如何接受不完美而让它完美。
10.Don't look forward to tomorrow, don't miss yesterday, to grasp today不憧憬明天,不留念昨天,只把握今天。
英语句子大全带翻译导读:本文是关于英语句子大全带翻译的文章,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享!01、My heart can not take some time filled with a faint sadness,but also a blessing。
心里能装着一些时间带不走的淡淡悲伤,也是一种幸福。
02、It’s not frank to maintain a relationship,but considering the other person’s feelings,and reserve。
维系一段感情的,不是坦白,而是考虑到对方的感受,有所保留。
03、Dare to face the reality,have the courage to take responsibility,will progress。
敢于面对现实,勇于承担责任,才会不断进步。
04、We used to talk everyday。
now it’s like we don’t even know each other anymore。
曾经我们每天都要聊天,但现在我们却好像根本不认识一样了。
05、A man can fail many times,but he isn’t a failure until he begins to blame somebody else。
一个人可以失败很多次,但他并不是一个失败者,除非,他开始怪罪其他人。
06、The unexamined life is not worth living。
混混噩噩的生活不值得过。
07、Don’t ask yourself what the world needs。
Ask yourself what makes you come alive and go do that,because what the world needs is people who have come alive。
英语句子大全加翻译1、Home is where I can shut the door and be by myself.家就是一个我能关起门来独处的地方。
2、I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I`ve no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this. 我知道这世上有人在等我,但我不知道我在等谁,为了这个,我每天都非常快乐。
3、I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you 我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
4、Life is a bridge of sighs across the flood of tears.生活是跨越泪河的叹息之桥。
5、Life is a battle from cradle to grave .人生是从摇篮到坟墓的一场搏斗。
6、life four DaLe: youth, entrepreneurial success, family and harmonious, the neighborhood. Life four big and sad: disease, swayed by lost, repeat it, nothing at all.人生四大乐:青春活力,创业有成,家庭和顺,邻里和谐。
人生四大悲:病魔缠身,患得患失,重蹈覆辙,一事无成。
7、In a sense, life is a succession of meeting with many individuals.在某种意义上,生命是与许多人接触的延续。
8、if you want to go famous, then we have slowly sleep; If you want to go long wisdom, then we have slowly proud. If you want to slow down the aging,then you will have to hurry up learning;If you want to slow down, so you must hurry out step. 如果你想快点成名,那么就得慢点睡觉;如果你想快点长智,那么就得慢点骄傲。
美句集锦如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见。
if we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then i wish we had never encountered.2。
宁愿笑着流泪,也不哭着说后悔。
心碎了,还需再补吗?i would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry, when my heart is broken, is it needed to fix?3。
没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁。
no one indebted for others, while many people dont know how to cherish others. 4。
命里有时钟需有命里无时莫强求you will have it if it belongs to you, whereas you dont kvetch for it if it doesnt appear in your life.5。
当香烟爱上火柴时,就注定受到伤害when a cigarette falls in love with a match, it is destined to be hurt.6。
爱情…在指缝间承诺指缝…。
在爱情下交缠。
love ,promised between the fingersfinger rift, twisted in the love7。
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
no man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won?t make you cry. 8。
记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的。
改变能改变的,接受不能改变的。
remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten. alter what is changeable, and accept what is unchangeable.love is like a butterfly. it goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. 爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
经典句子英文翻译1、不怕路长,只怕志短。
Not afraid of road is long, is short.2、你有多努力,就有多幸运。
How ever you may work hard, you will have much luck.3、自己去做吧。
不要依赖别人。
Do it myself. Don't rely on others.4、勇气通往天堂,怯懦通往地狱。
Courage to heaven, cowardice to hell.5、种下一种个性,收获一种命运。
Planted a character, reap a destiny.6、被克服的困难就是胜利的契机。
Be overcome difficulties is victory.7、别再自己摸索,问路才不会迷路。
Don't oneself fumble, to ask the way won't get lost.8、意志引人入坦途,悲伤陷人于迷津。
Will attract into the royal road to learning, sadness, trapped in the maze.9、讲话要温和轻柔,态度要谦诚亲切。
Talk to moderate soft, QianCheng kind attitude.10、不是你比别人差,只是付出不够多。
Is not inferior to others, you just pay enough.1、看不见你时,你分外美丽。
When you can't see you, you are beautiful.2、我爱你,我是个怪物,但我爱你。
I love you, I am a monster, but I love you.3、我的心因为爱情的痛楚要胀裂开来。
My heart is bursting with love's pain.4、我只知道当时我十分肯定她永远离开了我。
句子翻译音译汉:1.Their argument ended when she slammed the door and leftwithout a word.她砰的关上门,一声不吭地走了,他们之间那场争执就此结束。
2.The guests at the dinner party were slightly surprised at thecommanding tone of the American.出席晚宴的客人对那个美国人威严的语气感到有点儿意外。
3.Johnny has outgrown the fear of staying at home alone .约翰尼已长大成熟,不再害怕独自呆在家里了。
4.While she felt like joining the argument,Nancy was too shy toopen mouth.南希虽然很想参加辩论,但腼腆得不敢开口。
5.What do you think is the likeliest time to find him at home?你觉得什么时候最有可能在家里找到他?6.It is very likely that he will be rejected by the army because ofhis bad eyesight.他很可能会因为实力不好而被拒收入伍。
7.The committee members have conflicting opinions as to the bestlocation of the new airport.委员会成员在新机场最佳选址这一问题上持有不同意见。
8.Henry's works of art are superior in many respects to those of hisbrother's better.亨利创作的艺术品在许多方面比他兄弟的要好。
英译汉翻译方法介绍---句子的翻译一、分译和合译在翻译英语句子的时候,有时我们不改变或基本不改变句子的结构,但需要对原句作比较大的改变。
有两种常用的方法,一种叫分译,另一种叫合译。
所谓分译是指把一句话译成两句或两句以上。
合译则是指把两个相邻并且语义关系比较紧密的句子译成一句或是把原文的并列句或复合句译成简单句。
1、分译eg:1) Despite their differences, their love will conquer.即使他们之间存有分歧,他们的恋爱一定会成功。
2) The rain having ruined my hat, I had to buy a new one.雨水把我的帽子淋坏了,我得买个新的。
3) I can hardly work with that noise going on. 那个声音响个不停,我几乎没法工作2、合译eg:1) It is New Year’s Day. Go and see you father. 过年了,去看你爸爸吧。
2) He was very clean. His mind was open. 他为人单纯而坦率。
3) As he stood there, he saw two men enter the bank.他站在那里,看见两个人进了银行。
二、复合句分句顺序的改变在翻译英语主从复合句的时候,常常要改变分句的顺序。
这里有两个主要的原因。
1、不论简单句还是复合句,在扩展的时候,有两个方面问题。
如在以pen为中心次的短语my friend’s pen中,扩展方向是左,在the pen of the friend of my aunt中,扩展方向是右。
如果我们以主句为中心,从句出现在主句前是向左扩展,如When you’re ready, we’ll leave for Shanghai.如果从句出现在主句之后则是向右扩展,如We’ll leave for Shanghai when you are ready.英语句子的扩展方向倾向于右,汉语句子的扩展方向倾向于左。
课前背诵复习前一节笔记十分钟,检查五分钟,讲解作业10分到15分钟,整理两分钟,两个翻译句子5分钟,课上在做10个题5分钟,讲解5分钟。
翻译句子:
1.为了找到一份好工作,汤姆采纳了我的建议。
In order to find a better job, Tom seized/ accepted/adopted my
advice/suggestion.
2.当今越来越多的家庭买汽车。
Today /Nowadays/Now/At present more and more families have
bought/purchased cars.
The number of families who have bought cats is on the rise.
3.他渴望上大学。
He is longing to go to college.
He is thirsty /eager/dying for college education.
4.我一走进房间电话铃就响了。
As soon as I entered the room, my phone rang.
No sooner had I entered the room than my phone rang.
Hardly had I entered the room when my phone rang.
The moment/minute/instant I entered the room, my phone rang.
Immediately/instantly/directly I entered the room, my phone rang.
On entering the room, I heard my phone ringing.
5.我们不得不忍受交通拥挤所带来的不便。
We had to stand/bear/put up with the inconvenience of the heavy traffic. 6.我们很感激他的帮助。
We appreciate/ acknowledge his great help.
We are grateful for his great help.
We thank him for his great help.
7.会议大约持续了三个小时。
The meeting took/lasted approximately/roughly three hours.
It took three hours or so to cover the meeting.
8.他突然想起一个好主意。
A good idea suddenly struck him.
A good idea suddenly occurred to him
He suddenly thought out a good idea.
Suddenly he hit on a good idea.
9.老师鼓励我们克服困难,养成良好的学习习惯。
Teachers encourage us to overcome difficulties/obstacles and get into/build up a good habit of studying.
Teachers inspire us to get over difficulties and help us form /develop a good habit of studying.
分词:encouraged by teachers, we can overcome difficulties/obstacles and get into/build up a good habit of studying.
10.我的录音机坏了。
My tape recorder doesn’t /won’t work.
My tape recorder has broken down.
There is something wrong with my tape recorder.
11.由于天气恶劣,多有航班被取消了。