商务英语翻译基础知识_2
- 格式:ppt
- 大小:403.00 KB
- 文档页数:27
1你能报给我这些商品的价格吗?Would you please quote me the price of these goods2 所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。
Price quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver3 希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。
I’d like to you quote the lowest price of CIF to Vancouver4 请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。
Please inform us of the prices at which you can supply5 若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。
If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you6 若我方向你们长期订货,请告知能给予多少折扣,不甚感激。
If I give you a long-term regular order, please let us know what discount you can grant,I really appreciate.7 请就下列每项货物向我方报成本加运费、保险费到西雅图的最低价格,其中包括我们百分之五的佣金。
Please quote us the lowest price of CIF to Seattle, for each of the following goods ,including our five percent commission.1.我们的包装完全适合于海运。
Our packing is completely suitable for transport by sea2.我们将完全按照你的指示包装货物。
We will packing the goods completely according to your instructions3.为了避免损坏,货物将采用木箱包装,但是这种包装的费用比较高。
★商务合同的翻译由有关的运输机构所开据收据的日期视为为交货期.交货期.买方应在装船前30天将不可撤消的即期信买方应在装船前30天将不可撤消的即期信30用证开到卖方.用证开到卖方.买方需凭复检证明书向卖方提出索赔(包括买方需凭复检证明书向卖方提出索赔(换货),),由此引起的全部费用应由卖方负责换货),由此引起的全部费用应由卖方负责.仲裁机构的裁决具有最终效力,双方必须遵仲裁机构的裁决具有最终效力,照执行.照执行.一.讨论翻译及商务英语翻译的标准.二.将下列英语短语译成汉语:1.form a receipt __________________ 2.ticket order form ___________________3.application form ___________________4.an active list5.an export list___________________ ____________________ >>>more >>>more三.将下列英语段落翻译成汉语. Speaking of translation, we tend to think of Yan Fu who advocated for the first time the three words as translation criteria, namely, “faithfulness, expressiveness and elegance”. Yan Fu’s “faithfulness” means the full and complete conveying or transmission of the original content or thought. His“expressiveness” demands that the version must be clear and flowing without any grammatical mistakes or confused logic and sense. But his “elegance” is unadoptable because it refers to the use of classical Chinese before the Han Dynasty, Yan Fu held that only the language before the Han Dynasty could be considered elegant and old vocabulary, the old structure of Chinese must be used in order to represent the original fully and adequately. “Faithfulness” first refers to the content of the original work. The translator must bring out the original meaning both comprehensively and accurately without any distortion or casual addition or deletion of the original thoughts. Faithfulness also includes the keeping of the original style, as Mr. Lu Xun put it , “keep the full flavor of the original work.”。
第二章翻译方法第一节增译法BrainstormingTranslate the following into Chinese1.After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more to climb. 登上高山后,你会发现还有更多的山峰等着你去超越。
2.Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will.创造成功,靠的不是金钱,而是拥有创造成功的自由。
3.Reading makes a full man; conference a ready man; writing an exact man.读书使人充实;讨论使人机智,写作使人缜密。
4.We won’t attack unless attacked.人不犯我,我不犯人。
5.She was more royal than the royals.她比皇家成员更有皇家气质。
Part V Practical trainingTranslate the following English sentences into Chinese1. The manager’s report summarized the achievement made in industry, agriculture and foreign trade.经理的报告总结了在工业、农业以及外贸三个方面取得的成就。
2. I’ve been to John’s company twice.我曾经去过约翰的公司两次。
3. A computer will help us a lot for the analysis job.如果我们用一台电脑来做这个分析,则会事半功倍。
4. Unless informed, we shall not make copies.除非贵方通知我们,否则我们不会制作副本。
★英翻汉★1,This corporation is specialized in handling the import business of textiles.1,该公司专营纺织品进口业务。
2,We are looking forward to receiving your inqiury at an early date.2,我们期望能尽早收到贵方的询盘。
3,We appreciate your cooperation and trust that your ordered goods will turn out to your full satisfaction.3,很高兴能与贵方合作,相信所定的货物会令你们十分满意。
4,We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state owned corporation dealing in light industrial products.4,.我们希望向您介绍我公司是一家主要经营轻工业产品的国有公司。
5,Chinese black tea always find a good market in Europe.5,中国红茶在欧洲一向有良好的市场。
6,Your firm has been recommended to us by the American chamber of commerce in Japan.6,在日本的美国商会已经把贵公司推荐给了我们。
7,As soon as we have received your inquiry,we will made a quotation. 7,一收到贵方的询盘,我们就会马上报价。
8,We will give you a 35%discount if you could place large order with us. 8,如果贵方下大额订单,我们将会给你35%的折扣。