看病常用英语
- 格式:doc
- 大小:72.00 KB
- 文档页数:11
单词Words
registration n. 挂号
gender n.性别
address n. 住址department n. 科,系,部门register vi挂号
fee n. 费
lift n. 电梯
corridor n. 走道短语Phrases
run a high fever发高烧
as a matter of fact事实上
in that case 如果那样
fill in 填写
and things like that等等register with 挂(某科)的号had better 最好
take a lif t坐电梯
make a left turn向左拐
句子Sentence Patterns
What seems to be the problem? 请问哪里不舒服?
How long have you had the problem? 这种情况出现有多久了?
In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that. 那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。
Which department should I register with, madam? 请问我应该挂哪科?
You'd better go to the medical department. 您最好挂内科。
Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right. 坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。相关短语Related Phrase
take someicine服药
feel sick感到恶心
feel short of breath觉得气急
have noppetite没有胃口
have difficulty in breathing呼吸困难
chronic disease慢性病
suffer from an allergy过敏
hear of听说
相关表达方式(询问病情)Related Expressions (asking the patient about his/her illness )
What seems to be the trouble? 你怎么啦?
What seems to be the problem? 你怎么啦?
What's troubling you? 你哪里不舒服?
Wher does it hurt? 你哪里不舒服?
In what way are you feeing sick? 你哪里不舒服?
What seems to be bothering you? 你哪里不舒服?
Tell me what your problem is?你哪里不舒服?
When did the pain start? 你什么时候开始痛的?
Which tooth is troubling you?你哪颗牙不好?
What hurts you?你哪里不舒服?
What's wrong with your ear?你的耳朵怎么了?
Since when have you been feeling like that? 什么时候开始有这种感觉的?
How long have you had this trouble?你得这病有多久了?
How long has it been this way?这样多久了?
What did you eat yesterday?你昨天吃了什么东西?
Have you take any medicine for it?你吃过什么药吗?
Do you feel tired?你感觉疲倦吗?
Are you feeling sick?你感到恶心吗?
Any vomitting?有没有呕吐?
Are you feeling all right?你感觉好吗?
Are your bowels regular?你的大便正常吗?
Do you cough?你咳嗽吗?
Do you feel short of breath sometimes?你有时觉得气急吗?
Do you have any appetite?你吃东西有胃口吗?
Nurse: Do you want to see a doctor? 你要看病吗?
Patent: Yes, where shall I register? 是的,在哪儿挂号?
N: Have you a registration card? 你有挂号证吗?
P: Yes here it is./NO, I forgot to bring it. 有,在这儿呢。/ 没有,我忘记带了。
N: Do you remember your card number?你记得你的挂号证号码吗?
N: Pleas show me your identity card (diplomati certificate, experts certificate, passport).请出示你的身份证(外交官证、专家证、护照)。
N: I'll make a file (record) for you.我要给你做一份病历。
Please write down your full name in block letters. 请用印刷体写上你的全名。
How old are you? 你的年龄?
When were you born? 你是哪年生的?
P: I was burn on the fifteenth of February nineteen fifty two.我是1952年2月15日生的。
N: What is your position in the Embassy? 你在大使馆做什么工作?
P: I'm the ambassador(minister, chargé d'affaires, counsellor, first secretary, second secretary, third secretary, Attaché, staff, secretary-archivist, military, attaché). 我是大使(公使,代办,参赞,一等秘书,二等秘书,三等秘书,随员,职员,档案秘书,武官随员)。
N: What is your woek here? 你在这里做什么工作。
P: I'm a delegate (businessman, engineer, teacher, artist, musician, retired worker, pilot housewife). 我是代表团团员(商人,工程师,教师,艺术家,音乐工作者,退休工人,飞机驾驶员,主妇)。N: Are you married or single? 你结婚了,还是独身?
P: Yes, I'm married.是的,我结婚了。
NO, I'm single. 没有,还是独身。
I'm divorced. 离婚了。
N: What's your address, pleas. 请告诉我你的住址。
P: I live in … hotel(…Embassy, …building …block…number).我住在……饭店(……使馆,……单元……楼……号)。
N: Your telephone number, please. 请告诉我你的电话。
P: five, two, two, one, three. Extension one five six. 522133,分机156。
N: Is your baby a boy or a girl? 你的孩子是男孩还是女孩?
Who is your host? 谁接待你?
P: I am a delegate of… delegation. 我是……代表团的团员。
N: who is paying? 谁替你付款?
Can you charge it to your organization? 你能在你的单位报销吗?
Will they reimburse you? 他们给你报销吗?
P: I pay for myself.我自己付款(我自费)。
I think they will reimburs me. 我想他们会给我报销。
I think they will give me the money back. 我想他们会把钱还给我的。
N: Please pay fou the registration. 请交挂号费。
P: How much? 多少钱?
N: Here is your receipt and change. 这是收据和找回的钱。