礼宾部基础礼貌服务常用语

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:754.00 KB
  • 文档页数:6

酒店基础礼貌服务常用语

一、礼貌地与客人打招呼及称呼客人,表示你对他们的热情欢迎。

—“早上好,小姐/先生。”

“Good morning, madam/sir.”

—“下午好,小姐/先生。”

“Good afternoon, madam/sir.”

—“晚上好,小姐/先生。”

“Good evening, madam/sir.”

* 客人喜欢听你称呼他的姓氏,因此尽可能常用,如:“王先生,陈小姐,李太太”等。

—“欢迎再次光临,张先生。”

“Welcome back, Mr. Zhang.”

—“很高兴再次见到您(表示欢迎再次光临),王先生。”

“Nice to see you again, Mr. Wang.”

或与客人互相寒暄:

—“您今天好吗?”

“How are you today?”

—“我很好,谢谢,您呢?”

“I’m fine, thank you, and you?”

—“很好,谢谢您。”

“I’m very well, thank you.”

二、主动向客人提供帮助。

—“我可以帮您吗?”

“How may I help you?”

* 尽量为客人多做一点:

—“还有什么需要我帮您吗?”

“Is there anything else I can do for you?”

三、记住一些能讨人喜欢的言词。

—“谢谢”

“Thank you.”

—“别客气”

“You are welcome.” —“对不起:

“I am sorry.”

—“没关系”

“It’s alright.”

—“请”

“Please.”

四、打扰客人前,要提示客人:

—“打扰了……”

“Excuse me…”

这个情形可能包括诸如:打断客人谈话、为客人上菜时、进客房之前、请客人让路、你在服务时中途退场等。

五、向客人呈递某物时:

—“这是您的……”

“Here is/are your…” / “Here you are.”

六、需要客人等待时,要先有交待。

—“请稍等一会儿。”

“Just a minute please. / wait a moment please.”

—“我一会儿就来。/ 我马上就回来。”

“I will be with you in a moment. / I’ll be back in a minute.”

* 再返回客人身边时,对久等的客人说抱歉:

—“对不起让您久等了。”

“Sorry to have kept you waiting.”

七、听不明白客人说话时,不要臆想,你可以:

—“请再说一遍好吗?”

“Pardon? / I beg your pardon?”

—“对不起,请您指给我看好吗?”

“I am sorry, I don’t understand. Could you show me?”

八、当客人因行动笨拙而显露尴尬时,安慰客人说:

—“请慢慢来,别着急。”

“Please take your time, there’s no hurry.”

九、向客人作自我介绍。

—“我叫 。如果有什么需要我帮忙,请告诉我。”

“My name is . Please let me know if there’s anything I can do for you / if you

need any help.”

十、与客人友好地告别,让客人对你和酒店留下深刻印象。

—“再见”

“Goodbye.”

—“祝您今天过得愉快。”

“Have a nice day.”

—“祝您在这/酒店居住愉快。”

“Hope you enjoy your stay here / in our hotel.”

* 对要离店的客人报以祝愿:

—“希望很快又见到您。”

“Hope to see you again soon.”

—“祝旅途愉快/一路顺风。”

“Have a nice trip. / Bon voyage. ”

十一、在三响之内迅速接听电话。

1. 拿起电话时:

—“早上好/下午好/晚上好,(这是)- - - (部门/部分名称)。我是- - -,我可以帮您吗?”

“Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening, (This is) - - - (Name of your

department/outlet)….speaking. How may I help you?”

2. 挂电话前:

—“多谢您的来电。”

“Thank you for calling.”

十二、礼貌地回应客人的请求或询问。

1. 当你能满足客人要求时,要马上采取行动:

—“好的,小姐/先生,我马上拿给您。”

“Certainly, madam/sir. I will get it right away.”

—“是的,小姐/先生,我马上帮您处理。”

“Yes, madam/sir. I will take care of it at once.”

2. 当你对客人的询问不肯定时,

—“对不起,我不太肯定。如果您能等一会,我马上去查找。我很快答复你可以吗?”

“Sorry, I’m not sure. If you wait a minute, I’ll try to find out. / I’ll check it for you. May I

call you back soon?”

3. 当你不能满足客人要求时,

—“我恐怕这违反酒店的规定。”

“I’m afraid it is against hotel regulation.”

—“对不起,我们不允许这样做。”

“I’m sorry, sir. We are not allowed to do this.”

—“对不起,恐怕我们没有(客人要的东西)。”

“I am sorry, madam. I am afraid we don’t have (things guests want).”

* 这时向客人作其他介绍或建议是非常重要的。

—“我可以建议(你联系位于酒店旁的中国银行)吗?”

“May I suggest (you contact the Bank of China next to our hotel)?”

十三、当你请求客人做某事时:

—“您可以(在这签名)吗?”

“Could you (sign here)?”

—“您介意(稍后再来电话)吗?”

“Would you mind (calling back later)?”

—“我可以知道(您的姓名)吗?”

“May I (have your name)?”

十四、为客人指示方向

—“请这边走。”

“This way please.”

—“请一直往前走。”

“Please go straight ahead.”

—“请向右转/左转。”

“Please turn right/left.”

—“它在您的右手边/左手边。”

“It is on your right/left.”

—“它在6楼。”

“It’s on the 6th floor.”

十五、处理投诉、错误

—“谢谢您告诉我们,小姐先生。我会向经理报告这件事,请接受我们的道歉。”

“Thank you for telling us, madam/sir. I’ll inform my manager about it. Please accept our

apology.”

—“我非常抱歉,小姐/先生。是我们出差错了,我马上改正过来。/我马上去查这件事。”

“I’m terribly sorry, madam/sir. There could have been some mistake. I’ll have it corrected at

once. / I’ll look into the matter at once.”

行李员礼貌服务常用语

一、主动为客人拿行李

— 早上/下午/晚上好,先生/女士,我来帮您拿行李。

Good morning/afternoon/evening, sir/madam. I will help you with your luggage.

— 请问您有几件行李?

How many pieces of luggage do you have?

— 哪一件是您的呢?

Which one is yours?

— 里面有什么贵重或易打烂的东西吗?

Is there anything valuable or breakable inside?

— 我会非常小心地处理您的行李物品。

I will be careful of this bag.

二、为客人存放物品时:

— 您什么时候回来取?

When will you take them back?

— 请您在标签上签名好吗?

Would you please sign your name on the luggage tag?

— 您来取行李时请向我们出示这张收条。

Please show the receipt to us when you come to pick up your luggage.

三、引领客人上房间时:

— 请问您是来出差还是游览?

Are you here on business or for pleasure?

— 您的旅途怎么样?

How was your trip, sir?

* 同时为客人介绍酒店的服务设施,例如:

— 您可以去我们的健康中心做桑拿或按摩来放松一下,它在地下一层。

You can relax yourself by sauna or massage at our Health Centre. It’s in the basement one.