当前位置:文档之家› 经典英文电影中经典对白

经典英文电影中经典对白

经典英文电影中经典对白
经典英文电影中经典对白

经典英文电影经典对白

1、《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》

(1)Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

(2)We become the most familiar strangers.

我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

(3)Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.

今后各自曲折,各自悲哀

(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, wort

h dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind)

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

(5)I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

(6)Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

(7)I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

(8)Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

(9)I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

(10)In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

(11)I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

(12)If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

(13)Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

(14)You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

(15)A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。

(16)As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again。

上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。

(17)Frankly ,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白的说,我不在乎。

2.《Titanic泰坦尼克号》

(1)I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

(2)I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

(3)Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

(4)We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

(5)There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

(6)God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣

(7)Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

(8)All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

(9)You jump, I jump.(another touching sentence)

(10)We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

(11)I'm the king of the world.

我是世界之王!

(12)Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

(13)winning that ticket(for titanica tapoker game)…….rose,…was the best thing that ever happened

to me.it brought me to you,and I’m thankful(crying)

我赢得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情,我能认识你……是我的幸运,露丝……我满足了。

(14)Jack死亡前的对白:

Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?

Rose: I can't feel my body.

Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go.

Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.

3、《FORREST GUMP阿甘正传》

(1)Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。

(2)Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

(3)Jenny: Are you stupid or something?

Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

(4)I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but

I know what is love.

"where is my jenny?"

当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。至今仍然忘不了。在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

(5)Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

(6)Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

(7)Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

(8)You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

(9)If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

(10)It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

(11)I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

(12)I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

(13)To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

4、《The Pursuit of Happiness当幸福来敲门〉

Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something.You got a dream,

you gotta protect it.People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something,go get it.

别让别人告诉你你不能做什么,你有梦想,你就得保护它。人们自己做不成什么事情,就想要

告诉你你也做不成。如果你想要什么,就要去争取。

5、《007系列》

"Bond -- James Bond"

6、《The Terminator终结者》

I'll be back!

我会回来的。

7、《The Lion King狮子王》

(1)Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

(2)I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

(3)I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

(4)When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

(5)It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

(6)You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

(7)Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

(8)This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

(9)Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

(10)I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

(11)I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking fo

r trouble.

The Lion King

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

8、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图夜未眠》

(1)Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

(2)You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

(3)Destiny takes a hand.

命中注定.

(4)You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

(5)People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

(6) I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

(7)You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

(8)Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

(9)When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个

疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

(10)What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would

I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got

.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我

的一切.

(11)Your destiny can be your doom.

命运也许会成为厄运.

(12)The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

9、《GARFIELD加菲猫》

(1)、 There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

(2)、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

10、《The Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救赎》

(1)、Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。

(2)、Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!

记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!

(3)、Get busy living, Or get busy dying.

忙活,或者等死

(4)forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope 《The Sha wshank Redemption》

不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望

(5)、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。(6)、There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

(7)、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。

11、《Band of Brothers兄弟连》:

(1)I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes."

有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄们一同服役。(2)We stand alone together

我们孤胆,但我们并肩

12、《Braveheart勇敢的心》:

(1)WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,告诉敌人,他

们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!我们的自由!!

(2)God makes men what they are.

上帝决定了人们的身份。

(3)Every man dies, not every man really lives.

每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。

13、《The English Patient英国病人》

(1)We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

我们都会死。我们与爱人、家族一同魂归天国。我们嘴里都有对方的味道。我们曾经灵欲合一。在爱河里畅游,内心的恐惧,像这幽暗的山洞,我要把这些永远铭刻在身体上。我们的国家是

实在的,不是画在地图上的边界,被用强人的姓名命名。我知道你会回来,把我抱起,迎风屹立。我已别无所求,只想跟着你漫步天国,与朋友们一同,去一个没有地图的乐土

(2)The lamp's gone out, and I'm writing...in the darkness.

油尽灯枯了我在黑暗中,默默写着....

14、《Roman Holiday罗马假日》

(1)Plincess Ann:I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.

Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?

安娜公主:我现在不得不离开你。我要去那个角落并且转弯。你必须留在车内并且开车走。答

应我不要看我走过那个角落。只要开走并且让我留下就像我离开你。

Joe Bladley: All right.

乔·布拉德雷:好的。

Plincess Ann: I don't know how to say goodbye. I kan't think of any words.

安娜公主:我不知道该如何说再见。我不能想出说什么。

Joe Bladley: Don't try.

乔·布拉德雷:那就算了。

(2)结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词

Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live.

每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永

生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。

15、《The Wizard of OZ绿野仙踪》

(1)There's no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。

(2)Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore。

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。

16、《Casablanca卡萨布兰卡》

(1)Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”

(2)Here's looking at you,kid。

就看你的了,孩子。

(3)Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。

(4)Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'。

弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝"。

(5)、We'll always have Paris。

我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。

17、《I'm No Angel我不是天使》

It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。

18、《Hell’s Angel地狱的天使》

Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?

19、《SPIDER-MAN 蜘蛛侠》

"with great power there must come great responsibility"

"有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任"

20、《警探哈里》

You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?

你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。

21、《What Dreams May Come美梦成真》

The end ,is only the beginning.

结局,还仅仅是开始。

22、《 Phenomenon不一样的本能》

(1) “ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”

---你会在我的余生里继续爱我吗?

“ No,I'll love you for the rest of mine.”

---不,我会在我的余生里一直爱着你。

(2)why do you have to telling him down?What do your thought afraid of?What do you got to be lose? He wasn't selling anything! he didn't want anything from anybody!He want nothing from nobody!Nothing!Nothing! .

---你们干嘛要诋毁他?你们在害怕什么?你们害怕失去什么?他什么也没炫耀,什么也没想得到!他没有要求过任何人。

(3)And you keep have to tearing him down so you can sleep better tonight?So you can prove the world is flat and sleep better tonight,am I right?

你们非要诋毁他才能睡个安稳觉吗?非要证明这个世界是公平的你们才能睡得踏实一些,是不是?

23、《Before Sunrise日出之前》

If there's any kind of magic in this world,it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。

24、《Four Weddings and a Funeral四个婚礼和一个葬礼》

I thought you were gone.

Without you,never

I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

25、《The Godfather教父》

(1)Never let anyone know what you are thinking.

不要让任何人知道你在想什么。

(2)I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse。

我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。

(3)Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer。

亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。

(4)Don’t hate your enemy, it affects your judgements.

不要憎恨你的敌人,那样会影响你的判断。

(5)You make the choice, and this is your price.

你做出了这个决定,这是你的代价。

(6)I will never do anything guilty.

我永远不会做让自己内疚的事情。

26、《American Pie Three美国派3》

Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without.

I love you !

Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you

27、《Jane eyre简·爱》

if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God’s feet, equal —as we are! ’

如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!” Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.

简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。

28、《StarCraft星际争霸》

it’s a good day to die!

29、《love story爱情故事》

Love means never having to say you're sorry.

爱情就是永远不必说对不起。

30、《Man of Fire怒火救援》

I'm a prisoner in the block untill the gunshot sets me free.

(2)Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

宽恕是他们与上帝的事。我要做的就是让他们见面。

31、《Entrapment偷天陷阱》

Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you

32.《The Bridges of Madison County廊桥遗梦》

(1)I was wondering if you could make the impossible possible... if that's at all possible. The Devil wears Prada

我想知道你能不能把这不可能变成可能。如果可能的话。

(2)This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.

这样确定无疑的爱,一生只有一次。

(3)Now I want to keep it forever,I want to love you the way I do now for the rest of my life

我希望永远保留着份爱,我希望终生都能这样的爱你。

(4)I can't make an entier life disappear to start a new one.

我不能让生命就此消逝无踪,重头再来。

(5)All I can do is try to hold on to both of us somewhere inside of me.

我只能试着在心灵深处紧紧的守候着你。

(6)I'm coming to you as you coming to me for so long. Although we haven't know each other before the date

我要向你走去,你向我走来已经很久了。虽然我们相会之前谁也不知道对方的存在。

(7)Seems right now, that all I have done in my life was making my way here to you.

我今天才知道,我之所以漂泊就是在向你靠近。

32、《Independence day天煞-地球反击战》又叫《独立日》

电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下:

In less an hour,aircraft from here will join others from around the world.

一个小时之内,世界各地的军机将会联合起来。

And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind.

发动人类历史上,规模最大的空战。

Mankind.That word should have new meaning for all of us today

人类这个字眼,对我们而言有了新的含义。

We can't be consumed by our pretty differences any more.

我们不能再为小事自相残杀。

We will be united in our common interest.

要为共同利益团结一致

Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July.

也许这就是命运,今天正是独立日。

And you will once again be fighting for our freedom.

你们要再次为自由而战。

Not from tyranny,oppression or persecution. But from annihilation.

不是为了反抗暴政或迫害,而是为了避免被消灭。

We're fighting for our right to live. To exist.

为了活命的权利而战,为了生存。

And should we win the day,

如果能够胜利。

the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday,

七月四日将不再只是美国的假日(独立日)

but as the day when the world declared in one voice.

而是世人一同宣誓之日。

We will not go quietly into the night!

我们不会束手就擒。

We will not vanish without a fight!

我们不会任人宰割。

We're going to live on!

我们将要继续生存

We're going to survive!

我们要渡过难关

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day.

今天我们要庆祝独立纪念日。

33.《when Harry Met Sally当哈利碰上莎莉》

(1)、I'll have what she's having。

我会拥有她所拥有的。

(2)、电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible!

(我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!

34.《City of Angels天使之城》

(1) I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

我闻到过她的秀发在空气中的飘香,我亲吻过她柔软的双唇,我曾触碰到她温暖的手——我宁愿要这些短暂的时刻,也不愿意要没有这些的孤独的永生。

(2) We were made to fit together.

我们注定是要在一起的。

(3) I don't understand the God who'd let us meet if we could never be together.

上帝既已安排我们相识,怎能不让我们相守!

35.《A Walk to Remember青涩年代》

love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to endure, whatever comes!

36.《Leon这个杀手不太冷》

(1) No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则

(2)Mathilda: Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid?

玛蒂尔达:是不是只有童年才这般痛苦,还是人生本就如此?

Léon: Always like this.

莱昂:本就如此。

37、《The Three Musketeers 三个火枪手》

(1) The everyone is I, I is an everyone.

人人为我,我为人人

(2)Is life always this hard,or is it just when you`re a kid? Always like this.

“生活是否永远如此艰辛,还是仅仅童年才如此?”“总是如此艰辛。”

38、《Seven七宗罪》

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part.

这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。

39、《The Crow乌鸦》

If the people we love are stolen from us,the way to have them live on,is to rememb

er them.

Building burn,people die,but real love is forever.

如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被

焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。

40、《The Sixth Sense第六感》

Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved.

人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。

41、《The Matrix黑客帝国》

Everything that has a begin has an end.

世间万物有始皆有终。

42、《Gladiator角斗士》

(1)The past passed by, The future is not comeing yet, whatever it going to be, All we have is , is this,the present. Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back . 过去的已经过去了 ,而未来还没有来临 ,无论以后会怎样 ,我们所能拥有的 ,只有这个,现在 . 死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。

(2)I want you to know, this has a personal meeting to wait for you forever in the world.

Regardless

at when and regardless your where, anyway you know the head quarter has so

a person。

我要你知道,这个世界上有一个人会永远等着你。无论是在什么时候,无论你在什么地方,反

正你知道总会有这样一个人。

(3) The front is a dead end ,hope be turning cape

前方是绝路,希望在转角

43、《Schindler's List辛德勒名单》

This car, Goeth would have bought this car. Why do I keep the car? Ten people by that, ten people, ten more people. This pin, two people. This is gold, two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. He would have given me one, one more, one more person, person, Stern, for this. I could have got one more person, and I didn't , and I didn't ……-"Schindler's List"

这辆车,歌德应该会买.我为什么留这辆车,它能换十条命,十条命,多救十个人.这枚胸针,可以

救两条命.这是黄金,可多救两个人,他会让我换两个,至少一个人,他会多个我一个人,多一个人,

是一个人,斯滕,这个可以换一人的命.我本可多救一个人,可我没有,可我没有

44、《Hamlet哈姆雷特》

To be or not to be, that’s a question.

生存还是死亡,这是一个问题。

45、《扬基的骄傲》

Only don't tell me you are innocent,it insults my intelligence, makes me very angry. 别告诉我你不知道,这有辱我的智慧,会让我很生气。

Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。

46、《Original Sin原罪》

I am someone else when I'm with you,someone more like myself.

当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。

47、《Moulin Rouge红磨坊》

(1)Strom clouds may gather and stars may collide,but I love you,until the end of t ime.

暴风雨的乌云可能会聚集,星星可能会碰撞,可是我会永远爱你,直到地老天荒。

(2)The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. 你所要学习的最美妙的事情就是去爱和被爱。

(3)The longest distance between a pair, is not that I stand before you but you can n't feel me i love me, but we can never stay with each other while we both love ea ch other !

世界上最远的距离,不是我站在你面前,你却不知道我爱你,而是彼此相爱,却不能永远在一起! --------出自印度著名诗人泰戈尔诗集《飞鸟集》

(4)The past passed by, The future is not comeing yet, whatever it going to be, All we have is , is this,the present.

过去的已经过去了,而未来还没有来临,无论以后会怎样,我们所能拥有的,只有这个,现在. (5)I want you to know, this has a personal meeting to wait for you forever in the world.Regardless at when and regardless your where, anyway you know the head quarter has so a person。

我要你知道,这个世界上有一个人会永远等着你。无论是在什么时候,无论你在什么地方,反正你知道总会有这样一个人。

48、《Monster女魔头》

(1)Love conquers all, every cloud has a silver lining, faith can move mountains, l ove will always find a way, everything happens for a reason, where there is a life ,there is a hope.

爱是无所不能的,朵朵乌云银镶边,愚公也可移山,爱是无处不达的,事出必有因,希望与生命同在。

49、《Air Force One空军一号》

“My family first”

50、《Little Women 小妇人》

Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish... is the wonderful worki ngs of your mind. Your humor, your kindness... and your moral courage.

时间可以吞噬一切,但它丝毫不能减少的是你伟大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,还有你的勇气

---小妇人

51、《Dead Poets Society死亡诗社》

(1)Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary。

人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。

(2)Only in their dreams can men be truly free. 惟有在梦中,人们才是真正自由的。

(3)We're not laying pipe.我们不是在接水管。

(4)Learn to think for yourselves again. No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.

学会自己思考,学会欣赏文学和语言。不管别人怎么说,文学和语言的确能改变世界。

(5)we must constantly look at things in a different way.

站上讲台,用不同的眼光来看待事物。

(6)Boys,you must strive to find your own voice. Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all.

你们必须努力寻找自己的声音,因为你越迟开始寻找,找到的可能性就越小。

(7)For me, sport is actually a chance for us to have other human beings push us to excel. 对我来说,运动只是一种让其他人把我们推向极致的机会。

(8)Oh to struggle against great odds. To meet enemies undaunted.

与逆境不屈抗争,以无畏的气势面对敌人。

(9)To be a sailor of the world, bound for all ports.

做一个世界的水手,游遍所有的港口。

(10)Oh, I live to be the ruler of life, not a slave.

我要做生活的主宰,而不是奴隶。

(11)Oh, to have life henceforth the poem of new joys.

哦,让生活从此变成一首欢乐的诗。

(12)To indeed be a god!

做一个真正的上帝!

(13)You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself. Swim against the stream. 你们用不着表演,完全为你自己。要敢于逆流而上。

52、《A Streetcar Named Desire欲望号街车》

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers。我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。

53、《Taxi Driver出租司机》

"You talkin' to me?"

你在跟我说话吗?

55、《Top Guns壮志凌云》

I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!

56、《Wall Street华尔街》

(1)Greed,for lack of a better word,is good。

没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了。

(2)Stop going for the easy buck and start producing something with your life. Create, instead of living off the buying and selling of others.

停止这种“轻易的跳跃”,在你的人生中开始生产点什么吧,创造,而不是买卖其他人的东西。

(3)It's a zero sum game, somebody wins, somebody loses. Money itself isn't lost or made, it's simply transferred from one perception to another.

这是个零和博弈。一些人赢,一些人输。钱本身不会变多或变少,它只不过是简单地从从一个人转到另一人手里。

57、《Sunset Strip日落大道》

(1)All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up。

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。

(2)I am big!It's the pictures that got small。

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。

58、《Jerry Maguire甜心先生》

(1)Show me the money!

让我赚大钱!

(2)You had me at″hello.″

从你说"你好"的那一刻起就把我吸引住了。

59、《All About Eve彗星美人》

(1)Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night。

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。

(2)Margo: Birdie, you don't like Eve, do you?

马戈:波蒂,你不喜欢伊夫,是吧?

Birdie: You looking for an answer or an argument?

波蒂:你在寻找答案还是理由?

Margo: An answer.

马戈:一个答案

Birdie: No.

波蒂:是的。

Margo: Why not?

马戈:为什么不喜欢?

Birdie: Now you want an argument.

波蒂:现在你想要理由。

60、《Sudden Impact拨云见日》

Go ahead,make my day。

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。

61、《Star Wars星球大战》

(1)May the Force be with you。

愿原力与你同在。

(2)Hold me, like you did by the lake on Naboo.

抱紧我,就像你在纳波湖边那样。

62、《A Few Good Men义海雄风》

You can't handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!

63、《On The Waterfront码头风云》

You don't understand!I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am。

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!

64、《Apocalypse Now现代启示录》

I love the smell of napalm in the morning。

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。

65、《White Heat歼匪喋血战》

Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!

66、《Network电视台风云》

I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!

67、《扬帆》

Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars。

噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。

68、《Some Like It Hot热情似火》

Well,nobody's perfect。人无完人。

69、《 A League of Their Own红粉联盟》

There's no crying in baseball!

棒球运动不相信眼泪!

70、《Psycho精神病患者》

A boy's best friend is his mother。一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。

71、《The jazz singer爵士歌手》

Wait a minute,wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!

72、《大饭店》

I want to be alone。

我想一个人呆着。

73、《vampire吸血鬼》

Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make。

快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。

74、Pretty Woman《漂亮女人》

And she rescues him right back.

而她也反过来挽救了他。

75、Jerry Maguire《征服情海》

You complete me.

你让我的生命完整了。

76、Ever After《情话童真》

A bird may love a fish, signore, but where will they live?

飞鸟或许会爱上鱼,夫人,但他们能活下来么?

77、X-Men《X战警》

You know what happens when a toad gets struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else.

你知道一只癞蛤蟆被雷电集中之后会有什么后果么?跟所有其它东西一个下场。

78、Sin City《罪恶城市》

My warrior woman. My valkyrie. You'll always be mine, always and never. Never. The Fire, baby. It'll burn us both. It'll kill us both. There's no place in this world for our kind of fire.

我的女战士。我的华尔裘丽雅。你永远将是我的,永远是,永远也不是。永远不是。那火焰,宝贝。它会把我们都燃烧了,吞噬了。世上再没有什么地方,容得下你我这样的火焰。

79、Cold Mountain《冷山》

Mary,are you still there waiting for me?

玛莉你还会在那里等我吗?评注:两情若是久长时,又岂在朝朝暮暮。

80、my best friend's wedding《我最好朋友的婚礼》

if your eally loves someone,just speak it out, otherwise,the moment will pass you by.

如果你真的爱他,尽管大声的讲出来,否则,你就会错过。

81、conair《空中监狱》

“there" reonly two guys I trusted, one was me,the other is not you!”

我只相信两个家伙,一个是我自己,另一个却不是你。评注:自信的至高境界

82、Corpse Bride《僵尸新娘》

With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.我将用这只手带你走出困苦与忧伤,你的酒杯将永不干涸,因为我会成为你的生命之酒,我将用这只蜡烛照耀你的路,拯救你于黑暗,我将用这只戒指向你求得永远的幸福...

63、《大话西游》

大话西游经典对白英文版:once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

I'd found my best love .But i didn't treasure her.I felt regretful after that,It's the ultimate pain in the world!Just cut my throat ,Pleasee don't hesitate!If God can give me a chance.I'll tell her three words:"i love you"!If God wanna give me a time limit.I'll say this love will last 10 thousand years!

曾经有一份真诚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等我失去的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此。你的剑在我的咽喉上割下去吧!不用再犹豫了!如果上天能够给我一个再来一次的机会,我会对那个女孩子说三个字:我爱你。如果非要在这份爱上加上一个期限,我希望是一万年!(大话西游)

(2)、But happiness is always a flash of time. We only have endless pain.

可惜快乐永远都是短暂的,换来的只是无穷无尽的痛苦和长叹.

(3)、Love means pain.

爱一个人是痛苦的.

(4)、We don't need any reason to love a person. Don't we? Do we?

爱一个人需要理由吗?不需要吗?需要吗?

64、《喜剧之王》

Work harder! Keep on!

努力!奋斗!

65、《功夫》

The good cannot coexist with the bad.

自古正邪不两立

Is there no justice? Is there no law?

还有王法吗?还有法律吗?

66、《Kung Fu Panda功夫熊猫》

(1)、往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it

(2)、你的心好似这潭湖水,如果波澜起伏,就会模糊不清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了.

Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficul t to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

(3)、退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。

Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.

(4)、俗语说,

昨日已成往事,未来还未可知。现在,却是上苍的礼赠,就是为什么今天是present

There is a saying,Yesterday is history

Tomorrow is a mystery

But today is a gift

That is why it’s called the present (the gift)

(5)、世间无巧合

There are no accidents.

(6)、师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎

But peache can not defeate Tai Long

乌龟:也许它可以的 ,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。

Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .

(7)、你不能走,真的武士决不会退却you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.

(8)、阿宝:是啊,我留下来了。

我留下来是因为每次你往我头上丢砖头,

或说我难闻,这很伤我的心。

可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是这个我。

我留下来,因为我以为,

如果还有人能改变我,

能让我焕然一新,

那就是你--

中国最伟大的功夫师父!

Yes ,I stayed .

I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head

or said I smelled ,it hurts.

But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .

I stayed ,because I thought ..

If anyone could change me ,

could make me not me ,

it was you

the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!

(9)、阿宝,天不遂人愿,

况且这本不是天意,

阿宝,忘了其它的事情,

你的使命一直都在向你召唤。

我们是面条家族,

血管中流着这样的血。

I'm sorry things didn’t work out …

It’s just what it’s meant to be

Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.

We are Noodle folk

Broth runs deep through our veins

(10)、我私家汤的绝密食材,就是…什么都没有。认为它特别,它就特别了。

The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.To make something special ,you just have to believe it’s special

(11)You just need to believe .You must believe.

你所要做的就是相信,你必须完全相信。

(12)Enough talk!Let's fight!

闲话少说,开打吧!(武侠名句英语原来这么说的!)

(13)To make something special, you just have to believe it' s special。

想让它与众不同,你就必须先相信它的与众不同。

师父与熊猫的对话,也可以感受到一些,熊猫的现状不就是大多数人的现状吗?心怀梦想,却总以为是奢望,不想做的事情却逼不得已去做,想要改变,却发现,改变很难。

《Prison Break越狱》

No. 1

Michael: You and me…It's real…

我和你。。。是真的

深情而含蓄的表白。

No. 2

Just have a little faith。

活得有信念点!

No. 3

Abruzzi: I kneel only to God. Don't see him here。

我只向上帝下跪。他可不在这!

带着尊严与骄傲离去,以及自己的信念。从容赴死前轻吻十字架的样子,像是这一生都已获得救赎。

No. 4

Abruzzi: Take my hand so we can put all this behind us。

握手言和,把以前的一切一笔勾销吧。

Does not a warm hand feel better than a cold shark?

温暖的手不比冷酷的人好得多吗?

渡尽劫波兄弟在,相逢一笑泯恩仇。

No. 5

Friend of Sucre: You look like hell。

Sucre: I'm man from hell, puppy. Now, I just gotta go to Vegas。

-你看起来像是去拼命的。

-我可是从地狱逃出来的!我现在就要去维加斯。

Sucre对爱的执著让我感动。就像他说的,"She is the love of my life". 此生挚爱。

No. 7

Veronica: Michael, you are where you are because of your brother。

Michael: You are telling me he's where he is because of me。

-Michael, 你能有今天都是因为你哥哥。

-也就是说,他有今天也是因为我。

获悉真相,内心暗潮汹涌。越狱计划之萌芽。

No. 8

T-bag: You think you are the onl y one who feels betrayed? I…loved you, Susan. Real love. For the first time in my life... And then…and then what you do to me like that just throw me back into the dark and toss me out of the back door...I have sins in the past. But when I met you, the person, that one who did all the terrible things, he died. And I was reborn. By the grace of your love I was a new man, a better man. When you sent me here to this place with these people, you bring that dirty bastard right home。你认为只有你觉得被人背叛了吗?我。。。曾经爱过你,Susan. 我生命中的第一次真爱。而你。。而你所做的,却是把我扫地出门,重新赶回黑暗之中。我过去是有过罪恶,但当我遇见你的那一刻,那个做尽坏事的人就已经死了,而我则获得了重生。在你爱情的光辉中,我成了一个新的人,一个更好的人。当你把我送进这里,与这些人为伍时,过去那个肮脏的罪人又将复活。天堂与地狱的一线之隔,原来是爱。

No. 9

Sucre: Why do you want to see him so hard anyway?

Michael: Because he's my brother。

-你为什么这么想见他?

-因为他是我哥哥。

总觉得He's my brother更像是一种宣誓,一种对责任的声明与承受,一种对生命的分担,背负与战斗。所以他们的战斗就此打响。

No. 10

T-bag: How about getting us to somewhere cooler, say, Africa?

把我们丢到凉快点的地方去怎么样,比如,非洲?

Hey, this man was still white this morning!

嘿,早上这哥们还是个白人呢!

No. 11

Sara: I believe in being part of the solution, not the problem。

我的信条是成为解决问题的方法,而不是问题本身。

也找条Sara的。。。在毒品的阴影下,不知她是怎样艰难地平衡在天使的职责与魔鬼的诱惑之间的。

No. 12

Michael: There is a plan to make all of this right。

有个计划可以让所有事情顺利。

从一墙错综复杂的蓝图,到七零八散的剪报;从起初的细微积累,到后来的步步为营;从队友的背景研究,到出逃的严谨布局;从Michael玄妙精巧的纹身,到所有的一切一切。。。

No. 13

All: Utah

犹他!

当所有人的行踪以犹他为中心聚拢时,它已成为毋庸置疑的第二季中心词,以奇高无比的出现频率与“众口一词”的特殊效果荣登经典。

偏爱T-bag慵懒地坐上车时,甩出的那一句Utah,散漫不羁,玩世不恭,又带着那么点桀骜不驯。此人乃雅痞之流。

No. 14 Haywire

What's your problem?

- I got a neuroanatomic lesion affecting my reticular activating system。

- What does that mean?

- It means I don't sleep。

- 你有什么问题吗?

- 我有神经管能上的损伤,影响了我的网状活化系统。

- 那是什么意思?

- 就是说,我不用睡觉。

- I just shared a secret with you. Now, it's your turn。

- Want to know what the tattoos mean?

- Yeah。

- Nothing。

- 我刚刚告诉你我的秘密了。轮到你了。

- 想知道那些纹身的意思么?

- 当然!

- 什么意思也没有。

Haywire一脸急切地说Yeah, 不料Michael极其干脆利索的泼他一头冷水。Michael也有如此不厚道的时候啊

- Who are you?

- 你是谁?

Michael希望Haywire能帮忙复原背上的地图,两人再见面时Michael得到的欢迎词实在很有创意。

- Haywire, do I look even vaguely familiar to you?

- Are you the guy who stole my toothpaste?

Haywire, 你对我连一点模糊的印象都没有吗?

你是那个偷我牙膏的人?

Haywire的思维方式果然奇特啊~

- You got something in your teeth again。

你牙缝里又卡了东西。

第一次,为了骗Haywire把镇定剂吐出来,Michael说他牙缝里卡了东西;第二次,Michael故伎重施后把Haywire直接“挟持”走,我觉得很搞笑。。。貌似Michael对神经病的态度一直不是很好啊。

No. 15 Sucre

I'll do anything you need. You see these hands? They're digging machines. You want to go to China? I'll get you to China. I'll dig like a psychotic rodent if I have to。我会做你需要的任何事。你看到我的手了?这双手就是掘土机。你想到中国去?那我就帮你挖到中国去。我可以像土拨鼠一样疯狂挖洞!

- I wasn't trying to escape。

- Sure you weren't. You were just out there howling at the moon。

- 我没有试图逃跑。

- 你当然没有。你只是在外面对着月亮嚎而已。

Sucre在晚上去填地毯下的洞,被Bellick抓住。对Sucre的解释,Bellick倒还说出了一番颇有情趣的话,huh?

- Ever hear of tensile strength? Hooke's Law of Elasticity?

What do you think?

- If we drill holes in strategic locations, we compromise the load-carrying capacity of the wall。

- How about speaking English?

- 听说过延展强度吗?胡克定律?

- 你说呢?

- 如果我们在关键位置钻孔,墙的承重强度就会降低。

- 你不能用英语讲吗?

被专业术语转的头昏脑胀的Sucre…

- I've got a question for you, Fish. What if we do all this work, and the pipe is tenfeet that way?

- It won't be。

- You got X-ray vision?

- I calculated the drill point coordinates, hid them in my tattoo, and then projected them back onto the wall. Everything's been worked out so the image hits the right spot. It's just math。

- What if your math is wrong?

- You'll drill into one of a dozen gas lines behind the wall. There'll be an explosion, and we'll be burned alive。

- But you're good at math, right?

- 我有问题问你,雏儿。如果我们在这边钻孔,管道在那边十英尺的地方会怎么样?

- 不会的。

- 你有透视眼么?

- 我算过了钻孔的坐标,隐在了我的纹身里,然后把坐标重新投射回墙上。所有东西都经过精确计算所以图像会卡准那些关键位。

老外最喜欢挂在嘴上的30句电影台词

What we have here is a failure to communicate 我们有的是失败的经历可以交流。

You're gonna need a bigger boat我们得找艘大船。

Ditto 彼此彼此。

You can't handle the truth 你接受不了这个真相的。

I'll get you my pretty 我会逮到你的,小美人。

Snap out of it别怨天尤人的了!

You're a pal!你真够朋友/你真够哥们!

That's the thing nowadays. 现在就时兴这个/眼下就流行这个。

I don't want us to end up enemies. 我不希望咱们闹翻。

I saw something I could never have seen.我看见了,真稀奇

You're cleverer than you look. 你真聪明,看不出来/没想到你的脑子还很好使。

英文影视赏析——七宗罪台词

老:Get out of the van! 从车里出来! Out ! 出来! 递:Jesus Christ, man. Don’t shoot me. 天哪,老兄。不要开枪。 老:Step away. 离车远点。 Turn around. Put your hands on your head. 转过去,手抱头。 (飞:What the hell is going on? 到底发生了什么?) 老:Why and what are you doing here? 你为什么来这里? 递:I’m delivering a package man. 我只是送快递而已。 I got a package for this guy, David. 我有个快递要送给戴维。 Detective... 警探 David Mills. 戴维?米尔斯 老:Get it. Slowly. 拿过来。慢一点。 (飞:He’s opening the back of van. 他正在打开火车的后备箱。 We’ve got him in sight. 我们瞄准他了。) 递:This guy paid me ﹩500 to bing it out here, man. 有人出500块让我把它带过来。 He said he wanted it here at exactly 7 o’clock. 他让我在7点钟准时送到。 老:Put it down. 放下来。 We got a box 我们有个盒子。 (飞:We got a box . Call the bomb squad. 有一个盒子,快找拆弹组。 Bomb squad . We got a box . 拆弹组,我们这有个盒子。) 老:Face the van. 面朝货车。 Hands up. 举起手来。 Turn around . 转过来。 Okay. Go. 好的,快走。 Off you go. Go . 快离开这里。快。 I’m sending the driver out on foot . 我让司机跑着离开了。 (飞:He’s headed north, along the road. 他沿着路往北跑了。) 老:Have him picked up . 找人去接他。 Oh, I don’t know . 我不知道。 I’m going to open it. 我要打开它了。 罪:When i said i admire you , i meant what i said . 我说过我很佩服你,我是说真的。——打开箱子—— 老:It’s blood . 是血。 罪:You’ve made quite a life for yourself, Detective. 你有着美满幸福的生活,警探。 You should be very proud. 你应该很自豪。 轻:Shut the fuck up , you piece of shit . 闭上你的狗嘴,混蛋。 老:California, stay away from here . 加州号,不要靠近。 Stay away from here , now . Don’t, don’t , don’t come in here . 离这里远点,不要过来,不要。

英文电影中的经典对白

英文电影中的经典对白 有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉! these walls arekind of funny like that. first you hate them, then you get used to them. enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. that s institutionalizing. 刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存.那就是体制化.every man s got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的.fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.red: there s not a day goes by i don t feelregret. not because i m in here, or because you think i should. i look back onthe way i was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. iwant to talk to him. i want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. but i can t. that kid s long gone and this old man is all that sleft. i got to live with that. rehabilitated? it s just a bullshit word. so yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. because to tell youthe truth,i don t give a shit. red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官).回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题.可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去.重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎.prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine. 监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事. 10.i find i m so excited. i can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. i think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.i hope i can make it across the border. i hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. i hope the pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. i hope. 我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考.我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱 的激动心情.我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手.我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝.我希望.

五十九部精典电影对白全部英汉对照

《燃情岁月》Legend of the Fall 《美丽心灵》A Beautiful Mind 《早餐俱乐部》The Breakfast Club 《骄阳似我》Good Will Hunting 《几乎成名》Almost Famous (感兴趣摇滚乐的同学可以找来一看) 《日落之前》Before Sunset (a very smart movie,女主角的英语有点法国味儿) 《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump (发音就别从这里学了) 《我的盛大希腊婚礼》My Big Fat Greek Wedding (很有意思的文化冲突) 《大河恋》A River Runs Through it 《西雅图不眠夜》Sleepless in Seattle 《后妈》(又名《亲亲小妈》)Step Mother 《谈谈情跳跳舞》Shall We Dance 《似是故人来》Sommersby (美国南方口音,了解一下,关键是故事很感人,呵呵) 《当哈里遇见萨莉》When Harry Met Sally 《漂亮女人》Pretty Women 《爱情十日谈》How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days 《爱是妥协》Something's Gotta Give 《天使之城》City of Angel 《时尚女魔头》The Devil Wears Prada 《公主新娘》The Princess Bride 《卡萨布兰卡》Casablanca 《魂断蓝桥》Waterloo Bridge 语言相对较简单:《南极大冒险》Eight Below 《小鬼当家》Home Alone 《公主日记》The Princess Diaries 动画片: 《海底总动员》Finding Nemo 《鲨鱼黑帮》Shark Tale 《怪物史莱克》Shrek 《花木兰》Mulan 《美女与野兽》Beauty and Beast 《冰河世纪》Ice age 《熊的传说》Brother Bear 连续剧: Friends Gilmore girls(我的最爱,哈哈,中译:《吉尔摩女孩》,语速较快,文化背景较深。适合听力口语水平较高,同时对西方文化较了解的同学观看。) the Apprentice 英式发音: 《真爱至上》love actually 《傲慢与偏见》新版Pride and Prejudice 《BJ单身日记》 《英国病人》English Patient 《面纱》The Painted V eil 励志(学习男主人公永不放弃的精神): 《肖申克的救赎》Shawshank Redemption 《当幸福来敲门》The Pursuit of Happiness <中青网> 美国电影学会于近日评选出了美国电影中的一百句最佳台词,《乱世佳人》的克拉克-盖博口中的“坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎”荣膺榜首。 评选结果的影片涵盖面十分广泛,最早的可以追溯到1927年的第一步有声片《爵士歌手》,最近的则是2002年的《指环王之双塔骑兵》。其中《乱世佳人》、《卡萨布兰卡》、《绿野仙踪》等经典老片在榜上占据了不止一席之位,而《卡萨布兰卡》凭借6句经典台词居首位。 美国电影学会总监费斯登堡认为,这些经典的电影台词已经成为了美国语言文化的一个组成部分,评选的目的是为了重新激起人们对美国经典电影的热情。以下是从这一百句最佳台词中精选部分台词,英汉对照,以飨读者。(以下的序号是台词的排名号) 1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972) 3. Y ou don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954) 4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6. Go ahead,make my day.来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

(完整word版)经典电影台词(英文带带翻译)

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。 5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。 6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望. ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 12.To make each day count. 让每一天都有所值。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

truman show英文电影赏析提纲(outline)

院系:会计学院班级:财务管理(一)班姓名:赵文增学号:2010052133 Outline: The Truman Show 1. A Brief Account of Its Background 2.The Story 3.What’s Interesting: 3.1.We All Are Always Desperate For Freedom 3.2.Negative Influence From Media 3.3.Measures To Prevent Us Suffering From Media 4.Conclusion

1. A Brief Account of Its Background of The Truman Show The Truman Show was a black comedy directed by Peter Weir, who was born in Australia. The film is released on 1st June,1998,which is acted by Jim Carrey, a famous comedy actor who has been well-known for "The King of Hollywood comedy". 2. The Story of The Truman Show Truman is determined to spare no effort to get over varieties of obstacles set up by Christof, attempting to break away from the dictatorship of Christof after finding himself robbed of freedom,and makes it in the ultimate. 3. What’s Interesting 3.1. Truman,who has been in ignorance of living in a utopia over the span of his lifetime,in which Christof acts exactly like the god.What a folly it is!From my point of view,I perceive our life will be of no meaning when it is beyond our control and almost nobody would like to lead a lifestyle just like a soap opera as Truman’s because we all are always desperate for freedom. 3.2. With the economic globalization,mass media are playing a more and more significant role in every corner across the whole world.However,we are so bombarded with negativity that is important to be aware of the effect that the media has on us at the same time.For instance,there is a probability that citizen’s privacy may be exposed to outside,especially for public figures. 3.3. With so much negative influence from media,then are there any measures that we can adopt to avoid us suffering from media?In my opinion,the most important of all is that we ought to form the ability to distinguish between right and wrong amongst mass media instead of blindly accepting what we hear in the media. 4. Conclusion Notwithstanding that mass media benefit us a lot,we are supposed to make the most use of them rather than rely on them.

经典英文电影台词100句

经典英文电影台词100句 美国电影学会于近日评选出了美国电影中的一百句最佳台词,《乱世佳人》的克拉克·盖博口中的“坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎”荣膺榜首。评选结果的影片涵盖面十分广泛,最早的可以追溯到1927 年的第一步有声片《爵士歌手》,最近的则是2002年的《指环王之双塔骑兵》。其中《乱世佳人》、《卡萨布兰卡》、《绿野仙踪》等经典老片在榜上占据了不止一席之位,而《卡萨布兰卡》凭借6句经典台词居首位。美国电影学会总监费斯登堡认为,这些经典的电影台词已经成为了美国语言文化的一个组成部分,评选的目的是为了重新激起人们对美国经典电影的热情。 1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972) 3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

高考英语阅读素材:经典爱情电影:最感人的台词赏析

经典爱情电影:最感人的台词赏析 Love means never having to say you're sorrry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》) Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》) There is no crying in baseball. 在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》) A boy's best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》) Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父》) Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》) Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn. 坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》) I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》) Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布兰卡>) Go ahead, make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》) There's no place like home.

经典英文电影台词、翻译

1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942) 2、I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997) 3、I'll have what she's having. 我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989) 4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951) 5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'. 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”.(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 8、Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996) 9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get. 生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994 ) 10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 11、As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939) 12、You can't handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992) 13、After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939) 14、It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men. 并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。(《我不是天使》1933 ) 15、You talking'to me? 你在跟我说话吗?(《出租汽车司机》1976 ) 16、You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971) 17、Well,nobody's perfect. 人无完人。(《热情似火》1959) 18、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927) 19、We'll always have Paris. 我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 20、I am big!It's the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950) 21、I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986) 22、You talking to me?

经典英文电影台词100句

1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972) 3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me? 你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976) 11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?” 出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930 译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?” 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you're sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970) 14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

哈姆雷特经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白赏析

哈姆雷特经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白赏析经典台词一 To be, or not to be:that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep; No more; and by a sleep to say we end The heart-ache and thousand natural shocks The flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep; To sleep; perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub; For in that sleep of death what dreams may come When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, Must guve pause: there's the respect That makes calamity of so long life; For who would bear the whips and scorns of time, The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's delay, The insolence of office and the spurns That patient merit of the unworthy takes, 经典台词二

20部经典英文电影对白

20部经典英文电影对白, 哪个最经典? 20部经典英文电影对白, 哪个最经典? 每部电影都有让人难忘的经典对白,下列对白哪个是您最欣赏的呢? 1.《乱世佳人》 Tomorrow is another day. 2.《泰坦尼克号》 Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go o f that promise. 3.《007系列》 "Bond. James Bond." 4.《阿甘正传》 Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're go nna get." Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is j ust a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. Jenny: Are you stupid or something? Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. 5.《终结者》 "I'll be back!" 6.《英国病人》 We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this m arked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I'v e wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps. 7.《空军一号》 “My family first” 8.《罗马假日》 I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? 9.《绿野仙踪》 "There's no place like home." 10.《卡萨布兰卡》 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

英文经典对话台词

史上最全经典欧美电影中英台词整理集合 (一)高分电影《星际穿越》中的经典台词 太空电影一直是个吸人眼球的题材,最近比较火的当属《星际穿越》吧!美国登月居然被说成了是虚构的,不得不佩服导演的脑洞。该电影基于知名理论物理学家基普·索恩的黑洞理论经过合理演化之后,加入人物和相关情节改编而成。片中绚丽的视觉效果烘托出“爱”的主题,影片中更不乏令人深思的经典台词。 1. cooper: mankind was born on earth. it was never meant to die here. 库珀:人类生在地球,但绝不应该在这里灭亡。 2. cooper: we used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt. 库珀:我们曾经仰望星空,思考我们在宇宙中的位置,而现在我们只会低着头,担心如何在这片土地上活下去。 3. do not go gentle into that good night. old age should burn and rave at close of day. rage, rage against the dying light. 不要温和地走进那个良夜。白昼将尽,暮年仍应燃烧咆哮。怒斥吧,怒斥光的消逝。 4. cooper: well find a way; we always have. 库珀:我们会找到办法的,我们总有办法。 5. brand: love is the one thing that transcends time and space. 布兰德:只有爱可以穿越时空。 库珀:我们总坚信自己有能力去完成不可能的事情。我们珍视这些时刻,这些我们敢于追求卓越、突破障碍、探索星空、揭开未知面纱的时刻,我们将这些时刻视为我们最值得骄傲的成就。但我们已经失去了这一切。又或者,也许我们只是忘了我们仍然是开拓者,我们才刚刚开始。那些伟大的成就不能只属于过去,因为我们的命运就在太空。 7. [after the explosion] (爆炸之后) cooper: whats your trust setting tars? 库珀:塔斯,你的信任值是多少? tars: lower than yours apparently. 塔斯:显然比你们低。 8. cooper: [when cooper tries to reconfigure tars] humour 75%. 库珀:(尝试重新配置塔斯)幽默值,75%。 tars: 75%. self destruct sequence in t minus 10 9 8... 塔斯:75%。自毁程序启动,10,9,8?? cooper: lets make it 65%. 库珀:还是设置成65%吧。 murph: then lets succeed. 墨菲:那我们就成功啊。 10. murph: today is my birthday. and its a special one because you once told me that when you came back, we might be the same age. well, now im the same age that you were when you left... and itd be really great if you came back soon. 墨菲:今天是我的生日。这个生日很特殊,因为你当年走的时候说,等你回来的时候我们俩大概就一样大了。现在我已经到了你离开时的年纪??如果你能早点回来就太好了。 11. brand: couldnt youve told her you were going to save the world? 布兰德:你难道没有告诉你女儿你是去拯救世界的吗?

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档