Translation
- 格式:doc
- 大小:14.50 KB
- 文档页数:1
中译英
1.从ABC公司处得知你公司供应毛衫
We learn from ABC company that your company supply sweaters.
2.正如你们所知,我们是经营此类商品已有多年的国营公司。
As you know ,We are a state-operated corporation handling such items for
many years.
3.请寄給我们关于你方新产品的小册子。
We would appreciate your sending us a booklets of your new goods.
4.如果你方价格具有竞争力并且装运方式可以接受的话,我们打算下一笔大订单。
If your price is competitive and the shipment is acceptable ,we shall soon pass
you a large order.
5.我们有意获得你方新产品的商品目录单。
We shall be pleased to receive you by new product catalogues.
英译中
1.How much discount could you offer on an order of this size?
这样的订单贵方能给多少折扣?
2.We find it the most helpful if you can supply samples of you products.
如果贵公司能提供你们的产品样品,那将对我们有极大的帮助。
3.We would also like to know the minimum quantity per color and per design.
我们也想知道每种颜色,每种款式的最低数量。
4.We should like to know if you can supply the products by the end of June.
我们想知道你们能否在6月底供应产品。
5.Your prompt attention to this matter will be much appreciated.
我们将十分感激您能及时关注此事。