回复外贸英语
- 格式:doc
- 大小:27.00 KB
- 文档页数:3
外贸英语函电的询盘及回复第一步:发送询盘Dear [Supplier's Name],1. Product Specifications: Please provide detailed specifications, such as dimensions, materials used, and any other relevant information or certifications.2. Price: Kindly provide your price list, including any available discounts for bulk orders or long-term cooperation.3. Minimum Order Quantity: Please let us know your minimum order quantity, as well as any requirements or restrictions.Additionally, if you have any catalogs, brochures, or samples available, we would greatly appreciate receiving them to better understand the quality and features of your products.Thank you for your attention, and we await your prompt response.Yours sincerely,[Your Name][Your Position][Your Contact Information]第二步:回复询盘Dear [Your Name],Thank you for your inquiry regarding our products. We are pleased to provide you with the requested information and hope that our offerings meet your requirements. Please find below the details you have requested:1. Product Specifications:- Dimensions: [Provide exact measurements]- Materials Used: [Specify the materials used]- Certifications: [If applicable, list any relevant certifications or quality assurance]2. Price:3. Minimum Order Quantity:Thank you for considering us as your potential supplier. We look forward to the possibility of working together and establishing a mutually beneficial business relationship.Yours sincerely,[Supplier's Name][Supplier's Position][Supplier's Contact Information]第三步:询盘回复和商务洽谈Dear [Supplier's Name],We would like to request samples of the following products for further examination and evaluation:1. Product 1: [Provide product name and description]2. Product 2: [Provide product name and description]Thank you once again for your prompt attention and cooperation.Yours sincerely,[Your Name][Your Position][Your Contact Information]第四步:邮寄样品Dear [Your Name],We appreciate your interest in our products and your intention to evaluate their quality further. Please find below the details regarding the sample shipment:1. Sample Costs: The samples requested are available at a cost of [Specify the cost per unit] per piece. The total cost for the requested samples, including shipping charges, amounts to [Specify the total cost].2. Payment: Kindly arrange the payment through [Specify your preferred payment method, such as bank transfer or PayPal].Please confirm your agreement to the aforementioned terms, as well as the shipping details and payment method. Upon receipt of your confirmation and payment, we will expedite the shipment process.Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to receiving your confirmation and initiating the sample delivery.Yours sincerely,[Supplier's Name][Supplier's Position]。
外贸英语邮件回复常用英语当回复外贸英语邮件时,以下是20个常用的回复用语:1. Thank you for your email. (谢谢您的邮件。
)2. We have received your inquiry and will get back to you as soon as possible. (我们已收到您的询盘,将尽快给您回复。
)3. We appreciate your interest in our products. (感谢您对我们产品的关注。
)4. Please find attached the requested information. (请找附件中的所需信息。
)5. We are pleased to inform you that your order has been processed. (很高兴地告诉您,您的订单已经处理完毕。
)6. We apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry. (对于回复您的询盘的延迟,我们深表歉意。
)7. We would like to offer you a discount on your next order. (我们希望能给您在下一个订单上提供折扣优惠。
)8. We are unable to meet your requested delivery date. (我们无法按照您要求的交货日期完成。
)9. We have forwarded your request to the relevant department for further review. (我们已将您的请求转发给相关部门进一步审查。
)10. We regret to inform you that the item you requested is out of stock. (很遗憾地通知您,您所请求的产品已经缺货。
商务英语常见回复(中英文对照)第一篇:商务英语常见回复(中英文对照)本公司断定我们所提供的货色优良, 价格公道, 感谢贵公司给我们一个机会, 使我们的要求得以实现。
We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.贵公司5月6日函悉, 本公司无法承购贵公司开价的商品。
此复。
In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.关于贵公司所询麦麸一事, 现可提供该货20吨。
In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.贵函收悉, 此地商场仍保持平静。
Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.至今未复5月8日贵函, 甚感歉疚, 还望原谅。
Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.本月8日贵函敬悉。
先生是位诚实可靠的人, 特此告知。
In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr.?? is a man of trustworthy character.关于所询H.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 他是一位足以信赖的人。
In response to your inquiry respecting Mr.H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.关于S.公司的情况, 我们特此欣然函复。
外贸报价回复英语范文英文回答:Dear [Customer Name],。
Thank you for your inquiry regarding our [Product Name]. We appreciate your interest in our products and are pleased to provide you with the following quotation:Product: [Product Name]Unit Price: [Unit Price]Minimum Order Quantity: [Minimum Order Quantity]Shipping Method: [Shipping Method]Delivery Time: [Delivery Time]Payment Terms:[Payment Term 1][Payment Term 2]Additional Information:[Additional Information 1][Additional Information 2]We believe that our [Product Name] is the perfect solution for your needs. It is [Product Description]. We are confident that you will be satisfied with the quality and performance of our product.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.Thank you for your time and consideration.Sincerely,。
[Your Name]中文回答:尊敬的 [客户姓名],。
1.Dear Edison Bonilla,How are you? Thanks a lot for your mail and your trust on us.I noted that you are interested in our products with item BL-88, I think you got the size and specifications from the details from ALIBABA.The price of it is enclosed. Please check. As usual,we use the T/T as payment.And our minimum order quantity is 1000pieces.We separately enclosed our full e-catalogue.Please feel free to ask me,if you have any more question./I kook forward to hearing from you. / I can send samples to you, if you reply to me/I can do for you some special samples, if you reply to me /Y ours,sincereStar ChengCompany: Shenzhen Qkie Electronic CO., L TDCuntry:ChinaAdd:5/f,Building A,Xixiang haoye Technology park,Fuyong Town,Baoan District,ShenZhen City,ChinaTel: 86-755-2751 2960Cel:+86132****4876Fax: 86-755-2751 6546Gmail:**********************W ebsite:2.建立业务关系Dear Sir or Madam:A few months ago we had the opportunity to see a display of your productds at the Guangzhou International Trade Center ,and we were most impressed by the quaity and low prices.We should like to offer you our service as a trading firm ,and would mention that we are experienced importers of our country ,and are enjoying a good reputation all over the world.In addition ,we operate our own advertising agency ,and we can use the latest marketing procedures quite efficiently.Y ou will be sure of your sales if you would allow us to promote sales of your products througout China .Y our early reply will be highly appreciated.Y ours faithfully,1.we are one of the largest importers of ….in…and shall be pleasedto establish business relations with you.2.we enclose a copy of our catalogue for your reference and hope thatyou would contact us if any item is of interest to you.3.we ,therfore,take pleasure in informing you that we are an enterprisemanufacturing shirts.开发信4.the products manufactured here have been proved by a scrupulous testto be sound.严格的质检认证5.Enclosed are a brochure and a copy of our price list to give you ageneral idea of our products available.寄手册6.We are sending you separately our pattern-book with the price list.随函附寄7.We are confident that you can do some profitable business.相信贵方可以获利。
实用外贸英语函电-回复以下是一篇关于实用外贸英语函电的文章,主题为"[询问产品信息]Inquiry for Product Information"。
Inquiry for Product InformationDear Sir/Madam,I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the products your company offers. I came across your website and am very interested in your range of products.To begin with, could you please provide me with a comprehensive catalog of your products? I am particularly interested in [specific category or type of product], and would appreciate any information you can provide regarding the specifications, pricing, and minimum order quantities.Furthermore, I would like to know if you offer any customization options for your products. As my company specializes in [specific industry or market], it is important for us to have products tailored to our specific needs. If customization is available, please providedetails on the process and any additional costs that may be involved.Additionally, I would like to inquire about your company's payment terms and delivery options. As we aim to establish a long-term business relationship, it is crucial for us to understand the payment methods you accept and any applicable deadlines. Furthermore, please provide details about your preferred shipping methods to [destination country] and an estimated delivery time for our orders.In order to assess the quality of your products, I kindly request that you send us samples of [specific product(s)]. This will allow us to evaluate their performance and durability, as well as ensure they meet our specific requirements. Please inform us of any charges associated with the samples, including shipping costs, and provide details on how we can proceed with the sample order.Lastly, I would appreciate if you could provide me with references from your satisfied clients. It is important for us to gain confidence in the reliability and reputation of your company before entering into any business agreements. If possible, please include contact information of your existing clients so that we can reach out tothem for a reference.Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to receiving the requested information and samples at your earliest convenience. Should you have any questions or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me.Looking forward to the possibility of cooperation between our companies.Best regards,[Your Name][Your Company Name][Contact Information]。
敬启者:我们对贵公司的XL/3滤水器很感兴趣。
如果我们订30台这款滤水器,费用怎么算呢?贵方是否能提供折扣?如果可以,请贵方说明详细的折扣率。
另外, 该款产品的保质期为多长时间?您收到我们订单后多久可以发货?盼早日回复呈上!原文8Dear sir:Thank you for inquiring about our XL/3 water purifier. The answers to your questions are as follows:1. The cost per unit(if your ordered 30 units) would be HK$2,500.2. The guarantee is for one year from the date of purchase.3. We could deliver within 10 days upon receipt of your order.4. Unfortunately, we can not give a discount, because this is a new model. Please let us know if we can be of further help.Sincerely yours,译文8敬启者:谢谢您对我们公司生产的XL / 3滤水器的咨询。
您所提问题的答案如下:1。
单位价格(如果贵方的订购数量为30台)为港币2500元。
2。
保质期为一年,时间从购买之日算起。
3。
我们能在收到您订单后的十天之内发货。
4。
很遗憾,我们不能提供折扣,因为这是新款的滤水器。
如果我们能进一步帮到您,请随时联系我们。
呈上!43原文9Dear Mrs. Winters:Thank you for inquiring about our spring catalog. We are mailing the catalog separately, and you should receive it in about two weeks.We would also like to mention that through the month of June there will be a50% reduction on our cashmere sweater collection. If you are interested in this sale, please fill out the enclosed postcard and return it as soon as possible. We will then send you the latest information on our cashmere inventory.Sincerely yours !译文9尊敬温特斯夫人:感谢您对我们春季产品目录的咨询。
外贸英文礼仪回复
在进行外贸交流时,正确的英文礼仪非常重要。
以下是一些常用的外贸英文回复礼仪:
1. 感谢回复- Thank you for your reply.
2. 关于您的询问- Regarding your inquiry...
3. 我们已经收到了您的邮件- We have received your email.
4. 很高兴与您进行合作-It's a pleasure to do business with you.
5. 非常感谢您的耐心等待-Thank you very much for your patience.
6. 抱歉,我们无法满足您的要求- We apologize, but we are unable to meet your request.
7. 我们会尽快回复您的询问-We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
8. 请提供更多详细信息-Please provide more detailed information.
9. 我们会认真考虑您的建议-We will take your suggestions into serious consideration.
10. 如果您有任何其他问题,请随时与我们联系- If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.。
外贸业务员常见英文回复As an experienced foreign trade salesman, it is crucial to possess proficient English communication skills, especially when responding to inquiries and requirements from international clients. Below is a sample of a comprehensive English reply that meets the given requirements of being over 1000 words and addressing various aspects of a typical business communication.---。
Dear [Client's Name],。
I hope this email finds you well. Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding our products and services. I am delighted to have the opportunity to provide you with detailed information and address any specific requirements you may have.Product Overview.Our company specializes in the manufacture and exportof [product category], including a wide range of [specific products]. Our products are designed with the latest technology and adhere to international quality standards, ensuring durability, reliability, and excellent performance.Quality Assurance.We pride ourselves on the quality of our products. All our products undergo rigorous quality checks before being dispatched to ensure they meet the highest standards. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive warranty policy to give you peace of mind in your purchase.Pricing and Payment Terms.Regarding pricing, we offer competitive rates that are tailored to your specific requirements and order quantity. For detailed pricing information, we would need to discuss your specific order requirements. We accept various paymentmethods, including T/T, L/C, and Western Union, and are happy.。
1、Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, I'm afraid that we h ave to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.
由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。
2、The U.S. Dollar is weakening. 美圆疲软。
3、We’ve sold to other customers in USA also at this pr ice.
我们卖给美国其他客人也是这个价格。
4、The price is reasonable because the quality is superior.
这价格是合情合理的,因为质量极好。
5、I'll cut the price down,if you are going to make a big purchase.Would you please tell me your order quantity?
如果您打算大量购买,我就把价格降下来。
您能否告诉我你的订单数量?
6、Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing m arket.
我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。
7、Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it. 你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。
8、I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars. 我同意你们的还价,减价3元。
9、What's your general price range? 那你要的价位是多少呢?
10、The best I can do is to give you a discount of 10%.我最多能给你打九折
11、We regret we have to maintain our original price. 很遗憾我们不得不保持原价。
12、We've already cut the price very fine. 我们已将价格减至最低限度了。
13、This new product is moderately priced. 这款新产品的定价适度、合理。
14、Would you please tell me your target price?您能否告诉我您的目标价格是多少?
15、The utmost (best) we can do is to reduce the price by 2%. 我们最多能减价百分之二。
16、We cannot take anything off the price. 我们不能再减价了。
17、We've already cut down our prices to cost level. 我们已经将价格降到成本费的
水平了
Paul: Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morni ng, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
还好。
今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。
我想讨论一下你们计算机扬声器的价格。
Leslie: Very good. Here is our price list.
好的。
这是我们的价目表。
Paul: Let me see…. I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten US dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?
我看看。
你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。
大量订购的话,有折扣吗?
Leslie: We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.
当然有。
100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。
Paul: What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?
如果我下六百的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?
Leslie: On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount o f ten percent.
六百的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。
Paul: What about lead time?
交货时间呢?
Leslie: We could ship your order within ten days of receiving you r payment.
在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。
Paul: So, you require payment in advance of shipment?
那么,你们是要提前付款的?
Leslie: Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank a ccount or open a letter of credit in our favor.
是的。
你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。
Paul: I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred uni ts.
那我想就先下六百的订单。
Leslie: Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you si gn it.
好极了! 我马上写订购单并请你签名。