回复客户询盘英语(精)
- 格式:doc
- 大小:17.50 KB
- 文档页数:1
10条关于询盘的英语回复1. Thank you for your inquiry regarding ourproducts/services. We appreciate your interest and would be happy to provide you with more information.2. We have received your inquiry and would like to thank you for reaching out to us. Our team is currently reviewing your request and will get back to you as soon as possible.3. We understand that you have some questions about our pricing. We would be happy to discuss this further and provide you with a detailed quote tailored to your specific requirements.4. Regarding your inquiry about our delivery options, we offer various shipping methods to accommodate different needs. Please let us know your preferred method and destination, and we will provide you with the relevant details.5. Thank you for your interest in our company. We have a wide range of products/services available and would be happy to send you our catalog/brochure to help you make an informed decision.6. We appreciate your inquiry about our company's experience and expertise in a particular field. We have been in business for X number of years, serving both domestic andinternational clients, and have a proven track record of success.7. We understand that you would like to know more about the warranty or guarantee that comes with our products/services. We take pride in offering high-quality products/services and stand behind them with a comprehensive warranty/guarantee.8. In response to your inquiry about our payment options, we accept various methods such as bank transfer, credit card, and PayPal. We can provide you with detailed instructions once you confirm your order.9. Thank you for your inquiry about the availability of a particular product/service. We currently have stock and can fulfill your order promptly. However, please note that availability may be subject to change, so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible.10. We appreciate your interest in our products/services. In order to provide you with an accurate quote, we would need more details about your specific requirements. Please let us know the quantity, customization preferences, and any other pertinent information so we can prepare a personalized quote for you.。
外贸英语函电的询盘及回复第一步:发送询盘Dear [Supplier's Name],1. Product Specifications: Please provide detailed specifications, such as dimensions, materials used, and any other relevant information or certifications.2. Price: Kindly provide your price list, including any available discounts for bulk orders or long-term cooperation.3. Minimum Order Quantity: Please let us know your minimum order quantity, as well as any requirements or restrictions.Additionally, if you have any catalogs, brochures, or samples available, we would greatly appreciate receiving them to better understand the quality and features of your products.Thank you for your attention, and we await your prompt response.Yours sincerely,[Your Name][Your Position][Your Contact Information]第二步:回复询盘Dear [Your Name],Thank you for your inquiry regarding our products. We are pleased to provide you with the requested information and hope that our offerings meet your requirements. Please find below the details you have requested:1. Product Specifications:- Dimensions: [Provide exact measurements]- Materials Used: [Specify the materials used]- Certifications: [If applicable, list any relevant certifications or quality assurance]2. Price:3. Minimum Order Quantity:Thank you for considering us as your potential supplier. We look forward to the possibility of working together and establishing a mutually beneficial business relationship.Yours sincerely,[Supplier's Name][Supplier's Position][Supplier's Contact Information]第三步:询盘回复和商务洽谈Dear [Supplier's Name],We would like to request samples of the following products for further examination and evaluation:1. Product 1: [Provide product name and description]2. Product 2: [Provide product name and description]Thank you once again for your prompt attention and cooperation.Yours sincerely,[Your Name][Your Position][Your Contact Information]第四步:邮寄样品Dear [Your Name],We appreciate your interest in our products and your intention to evaluate their quality further. Please find below the details regarding the sample shipment:1. Sample Costs: The samples requested are available at a cost of [Specify the cost per unit] per piece. The total cost for the requested samples, including shipping charges, amounts to [Specify the total cost].2. Payment: Kindly arrange the payment through [Specify your preferred payment method, such as bank transfer or PayPal].Please confirm your agreement to the aforementioned terms, as well as the shipping details and payment method. Upon receipt of your confirmation and payment, we will expedite the shipment process.Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to receiving your confirmation and initiating the sample delivery.Yours sincerely,[Supplier's Name][Supplier's Position]。
一、询盘回复模板(英文版)催促下单,库存不多Dear X,Thank you for your inquiry.Yes, we have this item in stock. How many do you want? Right now, we only hav e X lots of the X color left. Since they are very popular, the product has a high ri sk of selling out soon. Please place your order as soon as possible. Thank you!回应买家砍价Dear x,Thank you for your interests in my item.I am sorry but we can’t offer you that low price you asked for. We feel that the pr ice listed is reasonable and has been carefully calculated and leaves me limited pr ofit already.However, we’d like to offer you some discounts on bulk purchases. If your order is more than X pieces, we will give you a discount of xx% off.Please let me know for any further questions. Thanks.断货 (out of stock)Dear X,We are sorry to inform you that this item is out of stock at the moment. We will cont act the factory to see when they will be available again. Also, we would like to recom mend to you some other items which are of the same style. We hope you like them a s well. You can click on the following link to check them out.http://www.aliexpress…Please let me know for any further questions. Thanks.因为周末导致回复不够及时,先表示歉意,因为错过了最佳24小时回复时间所以可通过主动打折的方式赢取客户。
询盘回复无明确目标动机询盘、收集情报动机询盘邮件回复例子:Sample 1Dear Mr. Amir,Many thanks for your inquiry dated(of) XXXX from .In order to let us make more correct quotation accordingly, please kindly tell usthe exact model number you prefer after checking our website of .Besides, to help us offer the best price, please also introduce your company asmany details as you can. Such as your company foundation time, how many workers, major product lines, company website and last year's sales turnover if possible. More details better price.Waiting for your early reply.Best RegardsAmySample 2Dear Mr. Naresh,So glad receiving your enquiry for our Barbies' collection from dated XXX. Thanks a lot.We are a leading manufacturer in children’s wear in China and our products havebeen exported to customers all over the world such as ****. The Barbies Collectionis the most popular style in our factory, selling fast.However, detailed price list for the skirts and long pants will be sent to you based on your specific further product description such as color, specification, special design requirement etc. Please check the following styles photo which should be suitable for your Indian market and tell us more requirements on the exact skirts and longpants.Please do not hesitate to contact us if any question and we are waiting for yourreply.Best regards,有意购买、潜在客户动机询盘回复例子1,Buyer’s inquirySubject: Inquiry about Spiderman series Wear=========================================Dear Sir,We are Arrabon, a trading company in Cyprus. We are interested in your products and want to make business relation with you. Pls send us your rock bottom prices C&F Limassol for all references of Boy’s T-shirt.REGARDSReply sample:Dear Mr. Muller:Thank you for the letter of (date) enquiring price for our boy‘s t-shirt.To close our deal a.s.a.p, we offer you firm C&F Limassol USD xxx/pc. Payment by irrevocable L/C to reach us one month before the time of shipment. This offer issubject to your reply reaching us before (date). Please refer to the attached files forpacking and product specification info.We allow a discount of 5% if your order exceeds USD 5,000. And there has been aheavy demand for our t-shirt and our factory is fully committed right now.Therefore, at the most competitive price we offer, we hope to receive your reply withquestions if any or an order soon.Best regards2,Buyer’s inquirySubject : Inquiry for Boy’s Wear========================================Dear Sir,We are trading company and wholesaler of Children’s Wear in Australia, we want toimport your Bob’s Collection Boy’s Wear urgently, 106.248, 106.249, 106.250 and so on.Please give me your best price list based on CFR Melbourne. Sample order quantity, Payment terms, Delivery time and so on.Johnson5036 dr phillips blvd #201, Melbourne, AustrailiaTel: 61-407-9278031Fax: 61-407-9712565Email:*********************Reply sample:Dear Johnson,We are so glad to know you are interested in our product 106.248, 106.249,106.250 seriesAs Australia is our important strategic market, and in order to help us both to pushsales here, our company prefer to offer you the above "cost" price to hit your target.Hope so competitive price can help you get your market soon .By the way, could you pls tell us which color you like most and what kind of packingway you prefer?Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.Best regardsAmy询盘跟进和回复技巧我已经及时回复了买家询盘,但似乎总是“石沉大海”:相信这是众多外贸人员常遇到的状况。
英语⼝语频道为⼤家整理的外贸英语⼝语对话:回复询盘,供⼤家参考:)Referring to your letter of 5 June, we very much regret that we are unable to make you an offer for the goods you demand. The reason is that the product you need has been out of stock. What’s more our manufacturers have declined orders because of shortage of raw materials.We shall, however, file your inquiry and cable you our offers as soon as we have got supplies.我⽅收到贵公司6⽉5⽇来函,但⾮常遗憾,我⽅⽆法对贵⽅所需产品报盘。
其原因是,此货品在我处已经脱销。
⽽且,由于原料短缺,⽣产⼚家已经拒绝了我⽅订单。
我⽅已将贵⽅询函备案,⼀经有货,我⽅将以电报报盘。
外贸⾏业⼈员⽇常⽤语:询盘的提出世贸⼈才我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。
We addressed our inquiry to the firm.对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。
We answered the inquiry received from the firm.我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。
We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。
We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.敬请将贵公司的进⼝商品⽬录寄来为荷。
Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.如能得到贵⽅特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。
卖方回复询盘函电英文范文(7篇)卖方回复询盘函电英文范文第4篇Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.询盘正在缩减。
Enquiries are dried up.询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at ChinaNational Textiles Corporation.贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询的货物此刻无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.在进出口买卖中,我们常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese pany paid us a visit.为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
请收集10条关于询盘的英语回复1. Thank you for your inquiry. We are pleased to provide you with the information you requested. How may we assist you further?2. We appreciate your interest in our products. Please let us know which specific items you are referring to so that we can provide you with a detailed response.3. We have received your inquiry and will respond to you shortly with the information you requested.4. We acknowledge receipt of your inquiry and are currently reviewing it. We will get back to you as soon as possible with a detailed response.5. Thank you for contacting us. We will be more than happy to address any questions or concerns you may have. How can we be of assistance to you today?6. We appreciate your interest in our company. Please provide us with more details about the products you are interested in, as this will help us provide you with a more accurate response.7. Thank you for reaching out to us. Our team is currently researching your inquiry and will respond to you with the information you need shortly.8. We have received your inquiry and are in the process of gathering the necessary information. We will get back to you with a comprehensive response as soon as possible.9. Thank you for your inquiry. We would be happy to provide you with a quote for the products you are interested in. Please provide us with the quantity and any specific requirements.10. We appreciate your patience. Our team is working diligently to provide you with a thorough response to your inquiry. Thank you for your understanding.。
英文询盘回复范文Subject: Inquiry Response。
Dear [Name],。
Thank you for your inquiry regarding [product/service]. We appreciate your interest in our company and we are excited about the opportunity to work with you.To address your specific questions:1. Pricing: Our pricing for [product/service] varies based on factors such as quantity, customization, and delivery time. To provide you with an accurate quote, we would need more information about your specific requirements. Please let us know the quantity you are interested in, any customization needs, and your desired delivery timeline, and we will be happy to provide you with a detailed quote.2. Delivery: We understand that timely delivery is important to you. Our standard delivery time for[product/service] is [timeframe], but this can vary basedon the factors mentioned above. If you have a specific deadline in mind, please let us know and we will do ourbest to accommodate your needs.3. Customization: We offer customization options for [product/service] to meet the unique needs of our customers. Whether it's branding, packaging, or specific product features, we are committed to delivering a solution that meets your requirements.4. Sample Request: We would be happy to provide youwith a sample of our [product/service] for evaluation. Please let us know your specific requirements for the sample, and we will arrange for it to be sent to you.In addition to addressing your specific questions, we would like to take this opportunity to provide you with some more information about our company and the quality of our products/services. [Insert information about companybackground, industry experience, and any relevant certifications or awards.]We are confident that our [product/service] will meet and exceed your expectations, and we are committed to providing you with exceptional customer service throughout the process.Please feel free to reach out to us with any further questions or to discuss your specific needs in more detail. We look forward to the possibility of working with you and providing you with a solution that meets your needs.Thank you again for considering [Company Name]. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.Best regards,。
回复客户询盘常用的外贸英语May I have an idea of your prices?可以了解一下你们的价格吗?Can you give me an indication of price?你能给我一个估价吗?Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable,I can place the order right away.如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F.prices,Mr.Li?李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F.Humburg for the chairs.请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?你们通常要多久才能交货?Could you make prompt delivery?可以即期交货吗?Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?你能否告知我们最早船期吗?Do you take special orders?你们接受特殊订货吗?Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?He inquired about the varieties,specifications and price,and so on and so forth.他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
回复客户询盘英语
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Humburg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Words and Phrases
favorable 优惠的
firm price 实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
He inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
Words and Phrases
sales conditions 销售条件
to make delivery 交货
to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
payment terms 付款方式
special orders 特殊订货。