经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十五集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

  • 格式:docx
  • 大小:78.29 KB
  • 文档页数:13

下载文档原格式

  / 30
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

- Coffee. - Thank you. -咖啡 -谢谢

- Cappuccino. - Grazie. -卡布其诺 -谢谢[意大利语]

And a nice, hot cider for Monica. 这杯美味的热苹果汁是莫妮卡的

Thank you. 谢谢

Rach, why does my cinnamon stick have an eraser? 瑞秋为何我的肉桂棒上有橡皮擦That's why. 原来是这样

Sorry. 对不起

Chandler? 钱德勒

Miss Tedlock, you look lovely today. 泰洛克小姐你今天真漂亮

May I say that is a very flattering sleeve length on you. 我能说你这袖口长度真显身材吗Mr. Costilick would like you to stop by his office today.

科斯特力克先生希望你下班后到他办公室去

If it's about those prank memos, 如果他是为搞笑备忘录的事

I had nothing to do with them, really. 那绝不是我干的真的

Hey, you guys! 各位,

Chandler's coming and he has incredible news. 钱德勒马上来他说有天大的好消息

So when he gets here, let's all act, like, you know 所以他来的时候我们就......

Never mind. But it was gonna be really good. 不管了这一定是很好的消息

What's going on? 到底怎么了...

So it's a typical day at work... 今天和平常没什么两样

...and Big Al calls me into his office 然后艾尔叫我到他办公室

and tells me he wants to make me processing supervisor. 说他要我当处理主管

- That is great! - Congratulations! -真是太好了 -恭喜...

So I quit. 所以我就辞职了

Why? 为什么

Why? This was a temp job. 为什么因为这只是暂时的工作

Chandler,you've been there for five years. 钱德勒你已在公司五年了

I know, but if I took it, 我知道但接受升职

I'd be admitting that this is what I do. 不就代表承认这就是我的职业

Was it a lot more money? 那不是能赚更多钱

Doesn't matter. I just don't want to be 我不在乎我不想成为

a guy who sits in his office until 12'o clock in the night... 在办公室坐到午夜

...worrying about the WENUS. 担心"周净计"的那种人

The "WENUS"? "周净计"是啥

Weekly estimated net usage system. "每周估计净值使用统计系统"

It's a processing term. 这是处理用术语

Oh, that WENUS. 这么回事啊

What will you do? 你有何打算

I don't know, that's the thing I don't know what I want to do. 我不知道

问题就在于我不知道想做什么

I just know I'm not going to figure it out working there.

我只知道我在那工作下去就永远想不明白

I have something you can do! 我这有份活给你

I have this new massage client, Steve. 我的新按摩客户史提夫

Anyway, he's opening up a restaurant... 不多说了他开了一家餐厅

...and he's looking for a head chef. 他正在寻找主厨

- Hi, there. -Hi. -你好 -你好.

I know. You're a chef and I thought of you first. 我知道你是个厨师而且我先想到你But Chandler's the one who needs a job right now,so.... 但钱德勒目前没有工作所以...

I just don't have a lot of chef-ing experience. 我没有太多厨师的经验

Unless it's an all-toast restaurant. 除非那是家只卖吐司的餐厅

What kind of food is he looking for? 他想要什么菜色

He wants to do something eclectic. 他想要菜色丰富多变

He's looking for someone who can create the entire menu.

因此他在找一个能创造出整个菜单的人