经典英语翻译汇总
- 格式:pdf
- 大小:134.32 KB
- 文档页数:5
1\学会生活在现实中Learn to live in the present momentTo a large degree,the measure of our peace of mind is determined by how much we are able to live on the present moment. Irrespective of what happened yesterday or last year, and what may or may not happen tomorrow, the present moment is where you are---always!我们内心是否平和在很大程度上是由我们是否能生活在现实之中所决定的.不管昨天或去年发生了什么,不管明天可能发生或不发生什么,现实才是你时时刻刻所在之处.2/Without question, many of us have mastered the neurotic art of spending much of our lives worrying about variety of things--all at once. We allow past problems and future concerns dominate your present moments, so much so that we end up anxious,frustrated,depressed,and hopeless. On the flip side, we also postpone our gratification, our stated priorities, and our happiness, often convincing that "someday" will be much better than today. Unfortunately, the same mental dynamics that tell us to look toward the future will only repeat themselves so that 'someday' never actually arrives. Jhon Lennone once said, "Life is what is happening while we are busy making other plans." When we are busy making 'other plans', our children are busy growing up, the people we love are moving away and dying, our bodies are getting out of shape, and our dreams are slipping away. In short, we miss out on life.毫无疑问,我们很多人掌握了一种神经兮兮的艺术,即把生活中的大部分时间花在为种种事情担心忧虑上--而且常常是同时忧虑许多事情.我们听凭过去的麻烦和未来的担心控制我们此时此刻的生活,以至我们整日焦虑不安,委靡不振,甚至沮丧绝望.而另一方面我们又推迟我们的满足感,推迟我们应优先考虑的事情,推迟我们的幸福感,常常说服自己"有朝一日"会比今天更好.不幸的是,如此告戒我们朝前看的大脑动力只能重复来重复去,以至"有朝一日"哟贫农公元不会真的来临.约翰.列侬曾经说过:"生活就是当我们忙于制定别的计划时发生的事."当我们忙于指定种种"别的计划"时,我们的孩子在忙于长大,我们挚爱的人里去了甚至快去世了,我们的体型变样了,而我们的梦想也在消然溜走了.一句话,我们错过了生活.3/Many people lives as if life is a dress rehearsal for some later date. It isn't. In fact, no one have a guarantee that he or she will be here tomorrow. Now is the only time we have, and the only time that we have any control over. When we put our attention on the present moment, we push fear from our minds. Fear is the concern over events that might happen in the future--we won't have enoughh money,our children will get into trouble,we will get old and die,whatever.许多人的生活好象是某个未来日子的彩排.并非如此.事实上,没人能保证他或她肯定还活着.现在是我们所拥有的唯一时间,现在也是我们能控制的唯一的时间.当我们将注意力放在此时此刻时,我们就将恐惧置于脑后.恐惧就是我们担忧某些事情会在未来发生--我们不讳有足够的钱,我们的孩子会惹上麻烦,我们会变老,会死去,诸如此类.4/To combat fear, the best stradegy is to learn to bring your attention back to the present. Mark Twain said,"I have been through some terrible things in life, some of which actually happened." I don't think I can say it any better. Practice keeping your attention on the here and now. Your effort will pay great dividends.若要克服恐惧心理,最佳策略是学会将你的注意力拉回此时此刻.马克.吐温说过:"我经历过生活中一些可怕的事情,有些的确发生过."我想我说不出比这更具内涵的话.经常将注意力集中于此情此景,此时此刻,你的努力终会有丰厚的报偿.5\How High Can You Jump?Flea trainers have observed a strange habit of fleas while training them. Fleas are trained by putting them in a cardboard box with a top on it. The fleas will jump up and hit the top of the cardboard box over and over and over again.As you watch them jump and hit the lid, something very interesting becomes obvious. The fleas continue to jump, but they are no longer jumping high enough to hit the top.When you take off the lid, the fleas continue to jump, but they will not jump out of the box. They won't jump out because they can't jump out. Why? The reason is simple. They have conditioned themselves to jump just so high.Once they have conditioned themselves to jump just so high, that's all they can do!Many times, people do the same thing. They restrict themselves and never reach their potential. Just like the fleas, they fail to jump higher, thinking they are doing all they can do.跳蚤训练人在训练跳蚤时发现跳蚤有一个奇怪的习惯。
英语经典句子加翻译导读:本文是关于英语经典句子加翻译的文章,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享!01、Don’t say sorry,because we never mind。
别说对不起,因为我们没关系。
02、I hope you always find a reason to smile。
我希望你永远都能找到让自己微笑的理由。
03、You are cold,I’m used to。
你的冷淡,我已经习惯了。
04、We can only love what we know and we can never know completely what we do not love。
我们只能爱我们理解的东西,却永远也不能彻底理解我们不爱的东西。
05、You see the world all wrong,may be you stand slanting。
你看全世界都不对时,兴许是你自己站歪了。
06、To believe,each day the sun will not live up to their own smile。
要坚信,每一天的阳光都不会辜负自己的笑容。
07、There is no elevator to success。
You have to take the stairs。
成功没有电梯,只有一步一个脚印。
08、Love is not a maybe thing。
You know when you love someone。
爱不是什么可能、大概、也许,一旦爱上了,自己是十分清楚的。
09、Smiling without a word is an open-minded,pain without words is a kind of self-cultivation。
笑而不语是一种豁达,痛而不言是一种修养。
10、Always some wisp sadly belongs to you。
总有一缕悲伤属于你。
Words of forgiveness heal the heart by lifting the crippling burden of guilt。
我原谅你。
宽恕的话能减轻负罪感,治愈心灵。
2. I was wrong。
Few words have the power to ignite the flame of forgiveness like the unselfish, courageous admission of wrongdoing。
我错了。
没有什么比这样无我的、勇敢的承认自己的错误更能点燃宽容的火焰了。
3. It’s okay。
If you’ve ever cried on the shoulder of a friend, you know how good it feels to have someone remind you that everything is going to be just fine。
没事。
如果你曾倚着朋友的肩膀哭过,你就能体会有人告诉你“一起都会好起来”时的感觉。
4. I understand。
It’s human nature to try to relate to others, so nothing is more frustrating than feeling misunderstood。
我懂。
寻求共鸣是我们的天性,没有什么比被误解更令人沮丧了。
5. You’re safe。
When we feel vulnerable and afraid, these words have the power to restore the sense of security and protection that we crave。
你很安全。
当我们感觉脆弱或者恐惧时,这句话让我们有一种被保护的安全感。
When making a tough decision, it means the world to know that someone is on your side no matter what。
1\学会生活在现实中Learn to live in the present momentTo a large degree,the measure of our peace of mind is determined by how much we are able to live on the present moment. Irrespective of what happened yesterday or last year, and what may or may not happen tomorrow, the present moment is where you are---always!我们内心是否平和在很大程度上是由我们是否能生活在现实之中所决定的.不管昨天或去年发生了什么,不管明天可能发生或不发生什么,现实才是你时时刻刻所在之处.2/Without question, many of us have mastered the neurotic art of spending much of our lives worrying about variety of things--all at once. We allow past problems and future concerns dominate your present moments, so much so that we end up anxious,frustrated,depressed,andhopeless. On the flip side, we also postpone our gratification, our stated priorities, and our happiness, often convincing that "someday" will be much better than today. Unfortunately, the same mental dynamics that tell us to look toward the future will only repeat themselves so that 'someday' never actually arrives. Jhon Lennone once said, "Life is what is happening while we are busy making other plans." When we are busy making 'other plans', our children are busy growing up, the people we love are moving away and dying, our bodies are getting out of shape, and our dreams are slipping away. In short, wemiss out on life.毫无疑问,我们很多人掌握了一种神经兮兮的艺术,即把生活中的大部分时间花在为种种事情担心忧虑上--而且常常是同时忧虑许多事情.我们听凭过去的麻烦和未来的担心控制我们此时此刻的生活,以至我们整日焦虑不安,委靡不振,甚至沮丧绝望.而另一方面我们又推迟我们的满足感,推迟我们应优先考虑的事情,推迟我们的xx,常常说服自己"有朝一日"会比今天更好.不幸的是,如此告戒我们朝前看的大脑动力只能重复来重复去,以至"有朝一日"哟贫农公元不会真的来临.约翰.xx曾经说过:"生活就是当我们忙于制定别的计划时发生的事."当我们忙于指定种种"别的计划"时,我们的孩子在忙于xx,我们挚爱的人里去了甚至快去世了,我们的体型变样了,而我们的梦想也在消然溜走了.一句话,我们错过了生活.3/Many people lives as if life is a dress rehearsal for some later date. It isn't. In fact, no one have a guarantee that he or she will be here tomorrow. Now is the only time we have, and the only time that we have any control over. When we put our attention on the present moment, we push fear from our minds. Fear is the concern over events that might happen in the future--we won't have enoughh money,our children will get into trouble,we will get old and die,whatever.许多人的生活好象是某个未来日子的彩排.并非如此.事实上,没人能保证他或她肯定还活着.现在是我们所拥有的唯一时间,现在也是我们能控制的唯一的时间.当我们将注意力放在此时此刻时,我们就将恐惧置于脑后.恐惧就是我们担忧某些事情会在未来发生--我们不讳有足够的钱,我们的孩子会惹上麻烦,我们会变老,会死去,诸如此类.4/To combat fear, the best stradegy is to learn to bring your attention back to the present. Mark Twain said,"I have been through some terrible things in life, some of which actually happened." I don't think I can say it any better. Practice keeping your attention on the here and now. Your effort will pay great dividends.若要克服恐惧心理,最佳策略是学会将你的注意力拉回此时此刻.xx.吐温说过:"我经历过生活中一些可怕的事情,有些的确发生过."我想我说不出比这更具内涵的话.经常将注意力集中于此情此景,此时此刻,你的努力终会有丰厚的报偿.5\How High Can You Jump?Flea trainers have observed a strange habit of fleas while training them. Fleas are trained by putting them in a cardboard box with a top on it. The fleas will jump up and hit the top of the cardboard box over and over and over again.As you watch them jump and hit the lid, something very interesting becomes obvious. The fleas continue to jump, but they are no longer jumping high enough to hit the top.When you take off the lid, the fleas continue to jump, but they will not jump out of the box. They won't jump out because they can't jump out. Why? The reason is simple. They have conditioned themselves to jump just so high.Once they have conditioned themselves to jump just so high, that's all they can do!Many times, people do the same thing. They restrict themselves and never reach their potential. Just like the fleas, they fail to jump higher, thinking they are doing all they can do.跳蚤训练人在训练跳蚤时发现跳蚤有一个奇怪的习惯。
经典英语短语大全及翻译1、Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul. 岁月使皮肤起皱,放弃使灵魂起皱。
2、"I acted like it wasn't a big deal, when really it was breaking my heart.我装作一切都无所谓,虽然我已心力交瘁。
"3、My insecurities have ruined so many things.我的不安全感毁掉了太多的东西。
4、"My heart beats for you every day. I am inspired by you every minute, and I worry about you every second. It is wonderful to have you in my life.每一天都为你心跳,每一刻都被你感动,每一秒都为你担心。
有你的感觉真好。
"5、Love someone not because they give you what you need. Love them because they give you feelings you never thought you needed.爱上某人不是因为他们给了你需要的东西,而是因为他们给了你从未有过的感觉。
6、Everything will have an explaination one day.相信上天的旨意,发生在这世界上的事情没有一样是出于偶然,终有一天这一切都会有一个解释。
7、"No matter how bad your heart has been broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief. The sun comes right back up the next day.不管你有多痛苦,这个世界都不会为你停止转动。
英语好词好句摘抄大全带翻译1. Serendipity(意外发现美好事物的能力)翻译:生活中总有一些意想不到的美好,这就是所谓的“意外发现美好事物的能力”。
2. Carpe Diem(抓住今天,及时行乐)翻译:把握当下,珍惜每一刻,这就是“抓住今天,及时行乐”的意义。
3. Euphoria(极度愉快的心情)翻译:当你体验到极致的快乐时,那种心情便是“极度愉快”。
4. Amity(友好,和睦)翻译:人与人之间的友好相处,社会和谐共处,这就是“友好,和睦”的力量。
5. Resilience(韧性,恢复力)翻译:面对困难,我们展现出顽强的生命力,这就是“韧性,恢复力”。
6. Enigma(谜团,难以理解的事物)翻译:生活中总有一些难以解释的谜团,让人陷入无尽的思考。
7. Melancholy(忧郁,悲伤)翻译:当心情低落时,那种淡淡的忧伤便是“忧郁,悲伤”。
8. Symbiosis(共生,相互依存)翻译:大自然中,生物之间相互依存、共生共荣,展现了生命的奇妙。
9. Elegance(优雅,高雅)翻译:优雅的气质,高雅的举止,让人赏心悦目。
10. Perseverance(毅力,坚持不懈)翻译:面对挑战,我们凭借毅力,坚持不懈,终将取得成功。
11. Solitude(独处,孤独)翻译:在独处的时光里,我们与自己对话,体会孤独带来的宁静与思考。
12. Benevolence(仁慈,善行)翻译:以一颗仁慈之心待人,用善行温暖他人,这是人性中最美的光辉。
13. Enthusiasm(热情,热忱)翻译:对生活充满热情,对事业保持热忱,这是通往成功的重要动力。
14. Grace(优雅,恩典)翻译:在逆境中保持优雅,对他人的善意给予感激,这就是“恩典”的力量。
15. Resilience(坚韧,适应力)翻译:生活总是充满变数,而我们的坚韧与适应力,是应对变化的关键。
16. Introspection(内省,自省)翻译:时常内省,审视自己的言行,是自我提升的有效途径。
英语经典语录带翻译的还有哪些经典的语录呢?一起来欣赏一下吧!以下是小编为你精心整理的英语,希望你喜欢。
英语经典语录精选1) what an adorable baby!多么可爱的孩子。
「只管大胆用!」2) Learning proficiency for officialdom, one学而时习之,不亦说乎?3) you're so smart。
你非常聪明。
4) Better late than never。
只要开始,虽晚不迟。
5) Forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times,and the confused times。
真正的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻。
6) you're so smart。
你非常聪明。
7) One's real value first lies in to what degree and what sense he set himself。
(Einstein Germany)一个人的真正价值首先决定于他在什么程度上和在什么意义上从自我解放出来。
( 德国)8) Everyday and in every way I’m getting better。
每天每个方面我的生活都正在好转。
9) Struggle comparing upward。
Happy compare downward。
奋斗向上比。
快乐向下比。
10) Experience is the best teacher。
经验是最好的教师。
最新英语经典语录1) Youth means limitless possibilities。
年轻就是无限的可能。
2) I'm strong! I'm powerful! I'm healthy。
我强壮!我充满力量!我健康!3) Practice makes perfect。
英语经典语句翻译英语经典语句翻译1.Yesterday will not be called again. 光阴一去不复返。
2.You cannot clap with one hand. 孤掌难鸣。
3.You cannot judge a tree by its bark. 人不可貌相。
4.You cannot make a crab walk straight. 江山易改,本性难移。
5.You can't make omelets (or omeletts) without breaking eggs. 有失才有得。
6.You must reap what you have sown. 种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆。
7.Whatever a man sow, that shall he also reap. 种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆。
8.You never know what you can do till you try. 事非经过不知难。
9.Walls (or Pitchers) have ears. 隔墙有耳。
10.We can live without a brother, but not without a friend. 我们生活中可以没有兄弟,但不能没有朋友。
11.We learn not at school, but in life. 学习不在校,而在生活中。
12.We only live once,,but if we work it right once is enough. 我们生命只一次,好自为之一次足矣。
13.We soon believe what we desire. 一厢情愿。
14.What do you expect from a pig but a grunt? 狗嘴里吐不出象牙。
15.What is done by night appears by day. 若要人不知,除非己莫为。
英语经典台词60句翻译你知道哪些经典的英语台词呢?现在请欣赏店铺带来的英语经典台词60句翻译。
英语经典台词60句翻译:1 爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀。
Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.2 初恋是永生难忘的。
First love is unforgettable all one's life.3 哪怕是最小的茅舍,对一对恋人来说都有足够的空间。
In the very allest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.4 情绵绵,爱无边。
Love without end hath no end.5 爱情的话语全在双眼之中。
Love's tongue is in the eyes.6 如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars7 如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered .8 宁愿笑著流泪,也不哭著说后悔心碎了,还需再补吗?I would like weeping with the ile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?9 天空没有翅膀的痕迹,而鸟儿已飞过There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.10 当香烟爱上火柴时,就注定受到伤害When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt11 人活着总是要得罪一些人的就要看那些人是否值得得罪When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.12 命里有时终需有命里无时莫强求You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kveth for it if it doesn't appear in your life.13 没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁.No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.14 永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。
In short,we must study happiness scientifically总之,必须科学地研究这个问题。
This conclusion is grounded in scores of studies around the word这一结论是从世界范围内的几十个调查研究中得出的。
And what we also are doing is showing off我们同样也在卖弄And (although we have been taught that it's bad to boast, that it's trashy to toot our own horn),that nice people don't strut their stuff,seek attention or name-drop,there are times when showing off maybe forgivable and maybe even acceptable尽管有人教导我们说,自我吹嘘不好,自吹自擂没用,好人从不炫耀自己,从不出风头或借名人来抬高自己。
然而,有些时候卖弄可以得到原谅,甚至是可以接受的。
“Oh,I don't know,”he replied,“but all of a sudden the talk started getting so superficial.”“哦,没什么,”他回答说,“不过,我感到话题一下子变得那么肤浅了。
”Sometimes showoffs ask for cheers to which they're not entitled有的时候,卖弄者们企求他们没资格得到的喝彩For we know very well—I certainly know— that( if we'd been that lucky lady,we'd have worked our triumph into the conversation)我们很清楚,假如我们是那位幸运的女士的话,我们就会想方设法把自己的胜利纳入话题,这一点我当然明白。
As a matter of fact,I'll lay my cards right on the table and confess that the first time some poems of mine were published,I not only worked my triumph into every conversation for months and months),but I also called almost every human being I'd ever known to proclaim the glad tidings both local and long distance.其实,我可以坦白交代:当我诗歌首次发表时,我不仅成年累月地谈及此事,还不厌其烦地打电话给本地的和外地的几乎所有认识的人,宣告喜讯。
"Enough about me.Let's talk about you.So what do you thinkabout me?"does not count as quitting.“别再谈我了。
谈谈你吧,你觉得我怎么样?”算不上是适可而止的话。
Modesty is not only sure bait when you angle for praise.谦逊是博取赞誉唯一可靠的手段。
Compaq benefits from creating opportunities for employees to perform to the best of their potential and to be rewarded for their achievements.康柏为员工创造机会,是他们能最大限度地发挥潜能,取得成就就予以奖励,公司因此受益颇多。
In order to maintain a stable and motivated workforce, companies must be sensitive to the personal needs of their employees.为了保持一支稳定而又有激情的队伍,公司必须善于体谅员工的个人需求。
Employees,investors and consumers are also beginning to judge companies by how they deal with issues like ethnic diversity, harassment, hiring and firing, profit sharing,and other labor management policies.雇员、投资者和消费者也逐渐开始根据公司如何处理民族多样性、骚扰、雇佣和解雇、利润分配以及其他劳资政策的等问题来衡量一个公司。
AT@ T created a very negative impression when it laid off thousands of workers in a year of profitsAT@ T公司在一个盈利年度里解雇了几十名工人造成了极坏的影响。
Prospective employees are reluctant to join a company that has a history of treating its people badly.未来的雇员不会愿意为一个有虐待职员历史记录的公司工作。
Whether a company applies environmental considerations at every stage of its operations or ignores these issues unless it gets caught can make a major difference in employee loyalty and market acceptance.一家公司是在运营的每个环节都考虑环境问题,还是无视这些问题,只有到被发现有问题后才来关心,两种态度将导致雇员对公司的忠诚和市场对公司的认同程度的巨大差异。
Successful future organizations must be mindful of all theirrelationships and act with integrity at all times.未来的成功机构必须认真对待自己所有的关系,并始终诚实行事。
Sophisticated,intelligent people are not greatly concerned with such superficial qualities as good looks.成熟而有知识的人不会太在意美貌这类肤浅的东西。
Do the benefits of being good-looking spring entirely from one's being sexually attractive?美貌带来的好处完全是出于性的魅力吗?Might you be tempted to give more benefit of the doubt if the child is attractive?如果这个孩子长得好,你是否会轻信他,以为他表现不错呢?To top it off, attractive people, more than unattractive people, are guessed to have personalities like one's own.更有甚者,漂亮的人被认为比不漂亮的人,其性格更与自己接近。
21、Added together, the findings point to a physical-attractiveness stereotype:What is beautiful is good.总而言之,实验结果显示了一条对外表吸引力的固定看法:美丽的总是好的。
On average, Americans over the age of eleven spend three hours and eighteen minutes of every weekday listening to at least one of them.11岁以上的美国人平均每个工作日收听3小时18分钟的广播节目。
I don't mention this to make the case that radio is"better"than other electronic media,but I will say that it is different,very different.我提这些并不是要证明广播比其他电子媒介好,但我得说广播和其他电子媒介不一样,很不一样。
Roosevelt was given credit for his ability to use the new medium so effectively,罗斯福因当时能够有效地利用这一新媒介而获得了赞誉。
25、but a case can be made that it was actually the nature of the new medium,its peculiar power and personality that made Roosevelt so effective on it.但是(我们)可以摆事实讲道理地证明,罗斯福的广播能够如此成功,实际上靠的正是这种新媒介独特的魅力及特点。
26、In junior high school twenty-channel cable TV came along.上初中时,出现了可接收20个频道的有线电视。
27、In retrospect,of course,these innovations look hopelessly crude.当然,回想起来,这些新玩意儿非常粗糙。
28、I began to realize that radio could do more even than preserve my sanity and defeat my homesickness;it could provide me with a wealth of information on, and a hearty appreciation for,a place as different from my home town as any in the country.我开始意识到,广播不仅是我保持清醒,消除我的思乡之苦,还为我提供了大量有关一个地方的信息,这个地方不同于我的家乡就像这个国家的任何地方一样,我衷心热爱上它了。