英汉商务翻译
- 格式:pdf
- 大小:120.01 KB
- 文档页数:2
1、我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。
We are willing to establish trade relations with your company.2、我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。
We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade.3、我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方建立商业关系。
This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you.4、根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。
As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue.5、对你努力为我公司开拓市场,深表感谢We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products.6、我们相信,我们双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。
We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come.7、我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。
We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you.8、殷切地盼望早日来函。
We anticipate a prompt reply from you.9、如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你方订货。
We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive and delivery date acceptable.10、一旦收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。
商务英语词汇大全文库一、国际贸易1. 进出口:Import / Export2. 贸易顺差:Trade Surplus3. 贸易逆差:Trade Deficit4. 自由贸易区:Free Trade Zone (FTZ)5. 关税:Tariff6. 世界贸易组织:World Trade Organization (WTO)7. 贸易壁垒:Trade Barrier8. 非关税壁垒:Non-T ariff Barrier (NTB)9. 贸易协定:Trade Agreement10. 区域经济一体化:Regional Economic Integration二、商务谈判1. 谈判:Negotiation2. 议价:Bargaining3. 报价:Quotation4. 还价:Counteroffer5. 合同:Contract6. 交货期:Delivery Date7. 支付方式:Payment Method8. 谈判策略:Negotiation Strategy9. 协商:Mediation10. 仲裁:Arbitration三、营销策略1. 市场调研:Market Research2. 目标市场:Target Market3. 产品定位:Product Positioning4. 品牌建设:Brand Building5. 促销策略:Promotion Strategy6. 广告宣传:Advertising Promotion7. 公共关系:Public Relations (PR)8. 市场细分:Market Segmentation9. 定价策略:Pricing Strategy10. 销售渠道:Sales Channel四、金融与投资1. 货币:Currency2. 外汇:Foreign Exchange (FX)3. 本币:Domestic Currency4. 外汇市场:Foreign Exchange Market (FX Market)5. 国际金融市场:International Financial Market (IFM)6. 投资组合:Portfolio7. 股票:Stocks8. 债券:Bonds9. 期货与期权:Futures & Options10. 对冲基金:Hedge Funds11. 风险投资:Venture Capital (VC)12. 私募股权投资:Private Equity (PE)。
张昊经贸英语三班20131802310090Exercise11. He made the sound of sympathy which comes so readily from those who have an independent income.他发出了同情的声音,这种声音是那些有独立收入的人最容易脱口而出的。
2. Occasionally there would be the days when my depression would dissipate temporarily.偶尔也有这样的日子,我的沮丧之情会暂时消散。
3. There are some metals which possess the power to conduct electricity & the ability to be magnetized.这种金属具有导电能力和磁化能力。
4. After the war, his friend got him a job as an instructor in an army training school that paid $10,000 a year.战争结束后,他的朋友介绍他到一所军事训练学校当指导员,年薪一万美元。
5. I know that John would tell his mother, who would probably tell Mary.我知道John会告诉他的母亲,尽管他母亲很可能会告诉Mary。
6.He did not remember his father who died when he was three years old. 他不记得他父亲了,因为他父亲死时他只有三岁。
7.He wished to write an article that will attract public attention to the matter.他想写一篇文章来引起公众对这件事情的关注。