酒店前台预定英语对话

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:13.50 KB
  • 文档页数:2

下载文档原格式

  / 4
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

酒店前台预定英语对话

Front Desk: small inn, may I help you

前台:小小客栈,我能为您服务吗

John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies

约翰:我想订一个房间,五月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like

前台:还有空房。您需要什麽样的房间

John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

约翰:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。

Front Desk: No problem, sir.

前台:没问题,先生。

John: How much will that be

约翰:价格如何

Front Desk: It's RMB 178 per night.

前台:每晚178元。

John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.

约翰:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。

Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。

John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive

约翰:我明白了。那麽你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房

Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.

前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是最便宜的套房。

John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast

约翰:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please

前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能问一下您的名字吗

John: My name is John Deep.

约翰:我叫John Deep。

Front Desk: Would you spell that for me

前台:您能拼一下吗

John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

约翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay

前台:谢谢。另外您预计在此停留多久

John: Three nights, from May 2 .

约翰:三天,五月2号开始。

Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is before afternoon 6:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.

前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。静候您的光临。John: Thank you.

约翰:谢谢。