学英语
- 格式:docx
- 大小:20.81 KB
- 文档页数:11
Unit One How tall are you?
I’m 21 metres tall.I’m the tallest!
我有21米高。我是最高的。
I’m 1.6 metres tall.I’m taller than this dinosaur.
我有1.6米高。我比这只恐龙要高。
It’s so tall!
他真高!
Some dinosaur are bigger than houses. Some are smaller than our
schoolbags.
一些恐龙比房子还要大,一些比我们的书包还要小。
How heavy is it?
它有多重?
It’s five tons.
它又五吨重。
What size are your shoes?
你的鞋是多大号?
My shoes are size 35.
我的鞋是35号。
Let’s talk
Zhang Peng:Loook!That’s the tallest dinosaur in the hall.
张朋:看!那是这个厅里最高的恐龙。
Mike:Yes,it is. How tall is it? 麦克:是的,它是。它有多高?
Zhang Peng:Maybe 4 metres.
张朋:可能有4米高。
Mike:Wow!It’s taller than both of us together.
麦克:哇!它比我们俩加起来都高。
Zhang Peng:Look!There are more dinosaur over there!
张朋:看!这里有更多的恐龙!
Mike:They’re all so big and tall.
麦克:它们全都又大又高。
Zhang Peng:Hey,this dinosaur isn’t tall!I’m taller than this one.
张朋:嘿,这只恐龙并不高!我都比这只高。
Mike:Oh,yes.How tall are you?
麦克:哦,是的。你有多高?
Zhang Peng:I’m 1.65 metres.
张朋:我是1.65米高。
Let’s talk
Mike:Those shoes in the window are nice!Let’s have a look.
麦克:在橱窗里的这些鞋看起来很好看!让我们去看一看。
Wu yifan:What size are your shoes,Mike?
吴一凡:你的鞋是多大号,麦克?
Mike:Size 7.
麦克:7号。 Wu yifan: Size 7?That’s so small.
吴一凡:7号?那真小。
Mike:In china I wear size 38 shoes.
麦克:在中国我穿35号鞋。
Wu yifan: Oh!Your feet are bigger than mine .My shoes are size 37.
吴一凡:哦!你的脚比我的大。我穿37号鞋。
Mike:Really ?You look taller than me.
麦克:真的?你看起来比我高。
Wu yifan:But I think you are heavier.How heavy are you?
吴一凡:但是我认为你更重一些。你体重多少?
Mike:I’m 48 kilograms.
麦克:我体重48公斤。
Wu yifan:Yes,you’re heavier.I’m 46 kilograms.
吴一凡:是的,你更重一些。我体重46公斤。
Unit Two Last weekend
What did you do last weekend?
上周末你做什么了?
I cleaned my room and washed my clothes on Saturday.
在周六我清理了我的卧室和清洗了我的衣服。
Did you play football with Zhang Peng?
你和张朋去踢足球了吗?
Yes,I did.We played football on Sunday. 是的。我们周日踢的足球。
Let’s talk
Mike:Hi,Grandpa.How are you?How was your weekend?
麦克:嗨,祖父。你好吗?你周末过得怎么样?
Grandpa:I’m fine,Mike.It was good,thank you.
祖父:我很好,麦克。它非常棒,谢谢你。
Mike:What did you do?
麦克:你做什么了?
Grandpa:Well,I stayed at home with your grandma.We drank tea in the
afternoon and watched TV.
祖父:好吧,我和你祖母呆在家里。我们在下午的时候喝茶和看电视。
Mike:I watched TV,too.I watched some children’s shows on TV.
麦克:我也看电视了。我在电视上看了一些儿童秀。
Grandpa:That’s nice.Did you do anything else?
祖父:那很好。你还做其他事情了吗?
Mike:Yes, I cleaned my room and washed my clothes.
麦克:是的,我清理了我的卧室和清洗了我的衣服。
Grandpa:You are a good boy!
祖父:你是一个好男孩。
Let’s talk
John:Hey,Amy.Let’s go to the bookstore,I want to buy the new film
magazine. 约翰:嗨,艾米.让我们去看故事书吧,我想买新的电影杂志。
Amy:Oh,I read it last weekend.
艾米:哦,在上周我就读过它了。
John:Was it interesting?
约翰:它有趣吗?
Amy:Yes,it talked about a lot of new films.What did you do last
weekend?Did you see a film?
艾米:是的,它主要讲了很多新的电影。上周末你做什么了?你去看电影了吗?
John:No,I had a cold.I stayed at home all weekend and slept.
约翰:不,我感冒了。我整个周末都呆在家里和睡觉。
Amy:Oh ,I’m sorry.I’m happy you feel better now.
艾米:哦,我很抱歉。我很高兴你感觉好点了。
John:Thanks.Let’s go by bus.It’s faster than walking.
约翰:谢谢,让我们去买车票吧。它比走路更快一些。
Let’s learn
last weekend 上周末
last night 昨晚
last Monday 上周一
yesterday 昨天
the day before yesterday 前天
Unit three Where did you go?
You didn’t come to school.What happened?
你没来学校。发生了什么?
I fell off my bike and hurt my foot.
我从自行车上摔下来而且我的脚受伤了。
Oh dear!Are you all right?
哦,天啊!你还好吧?
Yes,I’m OK.Thanks.
是的,我还好,谢谢。
Can I come and visit you?
我可以来拜访你吗?
Sure!You can see my photos from the Labour Day holiday.
当然可以!你可以看我劳动节假期拍的照片。
Did you go to Turpan?
你去吐鲁番了吗?
Yes,I did.I saw lots of grapes and ate lots of mutton kebabs.They were
delicious.
是的,我去了。我看到很多的葡萄还吃了很多烤肉。它们非常美味。
Who did you go with?
你是和谁一起去的?
My parents and my uncle.
我的父母和我的叔叔。 Let’s talk
Amy:What happened?
艾米:发生了什么事?
John: I fell off my bike last Saturday and hurt my foot.
约翰:上周六我从自行车上摔下来而且我的脚受伤了。
Amy:That’s too bad!Are you all right?
艾米:那太糟了!你还好吧?
John:I’m OK e and look at my photos from the Labour Day
holiday.
约翰:我现在很好。看看我劳动节假期的照片。
Amy: Where did you go?
艾米:你去哪了?
John:Mt.Tianshan,Xinjiang.I rode a horse.Look,it’s very small!
约翰:新疆的天山。我骑马了。看,它非常小。
Amy:Oh,yes.It looks like a mule!Did you go to Tuepan?
艾米:哦,是的。它看起来像个骡子!你去吐鲁番了吗?
John:Yes,we did.We saw lots of grapes there,but we couldn’t eat
them.They won’t be ready till August.
约翰:是的,我们去了。我们在那看到了很多葡萄,但是我们没有吃它们。它们还没有成熟直到八月。
Let’s talk
Sarah: Where did you go over the winter holiday?