第二版新视野听说教程2原文+翻译+答案

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:201.50 KB
  • 文档页数:92

新视野大学英语听说教程【第二版】第二册Unit 1 International Clock TalkShort Conversations1.1。

W: It’s time for “International Clock Talk”!W:是时候“国际时钟说话”!Time to discuss how you feel about time!时间讨论你的感觉!M: Well, since we all come from the same country, I think our views will be similar.M:嗯,因为我们都来自同一个国家,我认为我们的观点将是相似的。

Q: Why does the man believe the people will have similar views?问:为什么男人认为,人们会有相似的看法吗?2.2。

W: It annoys me the way my foreign friends treat time. W:它让我恼火我的外国朋友对待时间的方式。

M: I just heard a book about this problem!M:我只是听到一本关于这个问题!It’s entitled International Clock Talk它享有国际时钟说话Q: Which problem is the book about?这本书是关于哪的问题?3.3。

M: Australians are so relaxed about time!M:澳大利亚人非常放松的时候了!It drives me mad!它使我疯了!W: That’s the way they are.W:这是他们的方式。

While you are here, you’ll have to get used to it.当你在这里,你必须要去适应它。

Q: What advice does the woman give the man?问:女人给男人什么建议?4.4。

M: Have you noticed the differences between our cultures? M:你注意到我们的文化之间的差异吗?W: Sure.W:当然。

In my country, people don’t care about time very much.在我的国家,人们非常不在乎时间。

Here, you take it seriously.在这里,你当真。

Q: How do people in the woman’s country feel about time?问:女人的国家的人觉得时间吗?5.5。

W: Can you explain why you’re always five minutes late for conferences?W:你能解释一下为什么你总是迟到五分钟会议?M: Oh, I’m sorry.M:哦,我很抱歉。

In my country, people are often late.在我的国家,人们常常迟到。

Q: Why is the man often late for conferences?问:为什么男人经常迟到会议吗?6.6。

W: What do you appreciate most about life in Germany? W:你最喜欢什么生活在德国吗?M: German people are rarely late for meetings.M:德国人很少迟到会议。

I never have to deal with latecomers.我从来没有处理的后来者。

Q: What does the man like best about life in Germany? 问:什么人最喜欢生活在德国吗?7.7。

M: I’ve never heard that Chinese people are very relaxed about time.M:我从来没听说过,中国人民非常放松的时候了。

W: That used to be true.W:那曾经是真的。

Nowadays, people are increasingly bothered by lateness. 如今,人们越来越多地为迟到。

Q: According to the woman, how have Chinese people changed? 问:据《女人,有中国人民是如何改变的?8.8。

M: Why did you walk out of the restaurant abruptly? M:你为什么突然走出餐馆吗?We had just started talking.我们刚刚开始聊天。

W: Just started?W:刚刚开始吗?We were there for two hours!我们有两个小时了!In my country, meals take 15 minutes.在我的国家,吃饭需要15分钟。

Q: Why did the woman walk out of the restaurant so abruptly? 问:为什么女人走出餐厅那么突然?9.9。

W: What did Mom think about her trip to Russia?W:妈妈想她去俄罗斯?I’m so looking forward to hearing about it.我很期待。

M: She didn’t say much.M:她没说太多。

When I picked her up at the airport this morning, she was just eager to get home to see Dad.当我今天早上在机场抱起她,她只是渴望回家看爸爸。

She just said the food was great there.她只是说,那里的食物很好。

Q: What is the relationship between the two speakers? 问:两个扬声器之间的关系是什么?10.10。

M: It’s only 6:30, and you’re done!M:这只是6:30,你完成了!I won’t finish work till 10.我不能按时完成工作到10。

You’re very efficient.你很有效率。

W: Well, Tom finished two hours earlier than me.W:好吧,汤姆比我早两个小时完成。

That’s a sign of efficiency in my country.这是一个效率在我国的迹象。

Q: How many hours earlier did the woman finish her work than the man?问:有多少小时前女人比男人完成她的工作了吗?Long ConversationM: You travel a lot. Which people do you think are the most time-conscious?M:你经常出差,你认为哪个人是最time-conscious ?W: I thi nk it’s probably the Swedes.W:我认为这可能是瑞典人。

M: Really, what makes you say that?M:真的,你为什么这样说?W: Well, on my last trip to Sweden, I ordered a taxi to pick me up at my hotel at 6: 25 am.W:好吧,我最后一次去瑞典,我订一辆出租车来接我在酒店6:25点。

I got to the street at 6:27, but the taxi had already left. 在回我到街上,但是出租车已经离开。

M: That’s a little hard to believe.M:这是有点令人难以置信。

Is it true?是真的吗?W: Absolutely, everything runs on time there.W:绝对,一切都运行在时间。

There’s no room for mistakes.没有错误的空间。

Everyone is very time-conscious!每个人都非常time-conscious !M: They must seem very stiif and serious!M:他们必须看起来很stiif和严重!Sure, but once you get to know them, you find kind, caring people behind their serious faces.当然,但是一旦你了解他们,你会发现,关心他们的严肃的面孔背后的人。

M: This is very different from my experiences traveling in South America.M:这是非常不同于我的经验在南美洲旅行。

Of course, people there are very kind, but they don’t care much about time.当然,那里的人们很善良,但他们不太在乎时间。

W: I agree.W:我同意。

South Americans don’t put very much stress on time.南美人不要把太多压力。

They’re always late f or everything, but no one seems to mind.他们总是迟到,但似乎没有人介意。

Understanding a PassageMovie SpeechStory-retelling1. Sit quietly and listen to him2. A blank stare3. Put it a different way4. speak up in class5. In turn/ a great deal ofHomework ListeningTask 1W: I always thought that culture shock was something that would happen to other people,W:我一直认为文化冲击的东西会发生在别人身上,not to me.不给我。

M: Actually, I’m not totally certain what the words “culture shock” refer to?M:实际上,我不是完全确定单词“文化冲击”是指什么?W: Culture shock is the anxiety that occurs when a person moves to a completely newW:文化冲击的焦虑是当一个人移动到一个全新的surroundings.环境。