优美英文文章带翻译
- 格式:docx
- 大小:18.00 KB
- 文档页数:5
优美英语文章带翻译(优秀7篇)优美英语文章带翻译(优秀7篇)优美英语文章带翻译篇一快餐变得越来越受欢迎的在中国,尤其是在儿童和青少年。
今天,没有什么是更具有代表性的现代社会的快节奏比快餐。
快餐的流行有几个原因。
首先,它是方便和快捷的。
走进快餐店,和你的食物一会儿就准备好。
宝贵的时间不会浪费在排队订购或等候在你的表为你的食物到达。
另一方面,它的流行也归因于清洁食品、优质的服务和舒适的环境的快餐店,和美国的风格。
然而,我认为快餐是不健康的,因为它不足够组成一个均衡的饮食和低营养。
快餐仅仅是一个好的选择当你匆忙,我们应该向它只偶尔。
优美英语文章带翻译篇二Threepassions,simplebutoverwhelminglystrong,havegoverned mylife:thelongingforlove,thesearchforknowledge,andunbearablepit yforthesufferingofmankind.Thesepassions,likegreatwinds,haveblow nmehitherandthither,inawaywardcourse,overadeepoceanof anguish,reachingtotheveryvergeofdespair.Ihavesoughtlove,first,becauseitbringsecstasy–ecstasysogreatthatIwouldoftenhavesacrificedalltherestoflifeforafew hoursofthisjoy.Ihavesoughtit,next,becauseitrelievesloneliness-thatterriblelone linessinwhichoneshiveringconsciousnesslooksovertherimoftheworld intothecoldunfathomablelifelessabyss.Ihavesoughtit,finally,becausei ntheunionofloveIhaveseen,inamysticminiature,theprefiguringvisionoftheheaventhatsaintsandpoetshaveimagined.ThisiswhatIsoug ht,andthoughitmightseemtoogoodforhumanlife,thisiswhat-atlast-Ih avefound.WithequalpassionIhavesoughtknowledge.Ihavewishedtounders tandtheheartsofmen.IhavetriedtoapprehendthePythagoreanpower bywhichnumberholdsswayabovetheflu.Alittleofthis,butnotmuch,Ihaveachieved.Loveandknowledge,sofarastheywerepossible,ledupwardtoward theheavens.Butalwayspitybroughtmebacktoofcriesofpainreverberat einmyheart.Childreninfamine,victimstorturedbyoppressors,helpless oldpeopleahatedburdentotheirsons,andthewholeworldof loneliness,poverty,andpainmakeamockeryofwhathumanlifesho uldbe.Ilongtoalleviatetheevil,butIcannot,andItoosuffer.Thishasbeenmylife.Ihavefounditworthliving,andwouldgladlylive itagainifthechancewereofferedme.三种激情虽然简单,却异常强烈,它们统治着我的生命,那便是:对爱的渴望,对知识的追求,以及对人类苦难的难以承受的同情。
优美的英语短文带翻译阅读是人们获取信息的重要手段,更是学习英语的主要途径之一。
在我国,由于英语是非母语的学习,在学习过程中没有语言环境的熏陶,那么,阅读便成为人们获取信息、提高英语水平的有效途径。
小编精心收集了优美的英语短文带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!优美的英语短文带翻译篇1食品与健康Food and HealthThe food we eat seems to have profound effects on our health.我们所吃的食物似乎对我们的健康有深远的影响。
Although science has made enormous steps in making food more fit to eat, it has, at the same time, made many foods unfit to eat.尽管科学上已取得许多进展,使食物更适合我们食用,但与此同时它也使许多食物不宜食用了。
Some research has shown that perhaps eighty percent of all human illnesses are related to diet and forty percent of cancer is related to the diet as well, especially cancer of the colon. Different cultures are more prone to contract certain illnesses because of the food that is characteristic in these cultures. That food is related to illness is not a new discovery.一些研究已经表明,人类大概有80%的疾病与饮食有关,40%的癌症,特别是结肠癌,也与饮食有关。
优美的英文文章带翻译心态很重要,每一个人的心态直接决定了他做一件事的结果。
保持积极乐观的心态更容易成功,相反,心浮气躁、悲观消极的心态只会让成功与你擦肓而过。
下面由店铺为您整理出的优美的英文文章带翻译,一起来看看吧。
优美的英文文章带翻译1A man found a cocoon of a butterfly. One day, a small opening appeared; he sat and watched the cocoon for several hours as it struggled to force its body through that little hole. But it seemed to stop making any progress. It appeared as if it had gotten as far as it could, and it could go no further.一个人捡到一个蝴蝶茧。
一天,茧上出现了一个小孔;他坐下观察了这茧几个小时。
茧内的蝴蝶努力挣扎着让身体通过茧孔。
但是,看起来没有什么进展。
茧里的蝴蝶似乎已经使尽了全部力气,再也钻不动了。
Then the man decided to help the butterfly, so he took a pair of scissors and snipped off the remaining bit of the cocoon. The butterfly then emerged easily. But it had a swollen body and small,shriveled wings.于是这个人决定帮助这只蝴蝶,他拿剪刀剪掉了茧的剩余部分。
蝴蝶很容易就出来了。
但是它的身体臃肿,翅膀也萎缩了。
The man continued to watch the butterfly because he expected that at any moment the wings would enlarge and expand to be able to support the body, which would contract in time.这个人继续观察着蝴蝶,他期望有那么一刻蝴蝶的翅膀会变大,张开支撑住身体,臃肿的身体也会及时缩小。
超经典的英语美文带翻译在浩瀚的英语文学海洋中,有许多经典的美文宛如璀璨的明珠,散发着智慧与情感的光芒。
它们以简洁而深刻的文字,触动着读者的心灵,让我们在阅读中领略到语言的魅力和生活的真谛。
《青春》Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of lifeYouth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease This often exists in a man of 60 more than a boy of 20、 Nobody grows old merely by a number of years We grow old by deserting our idealsYears may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul Worry, fear, selfdistrust bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dustWhether 60 or 16, there is in every human being’s heart the lure of wonder, the unfailing childlike appetite of what’s next and the joy of the game of living In the center of your heart and my heart there is a wireless station: so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, cheer, courage and power from men and from the Infinite, so long are you youngWhen the aerials are down, and your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism, then you are grown old, even at 20, butas long as your aerials are up, to catch waves of optimism, there is hope you may die young at 80、翻译:青春不是年华,而是心境;青春不是桃面、丹唇、柔膝,而是深沉的意志,恢宏的想象,炙热的恋情;青春是生命的深泉在涌流。
优秀英语文章带中文翻译多学习一些优秀文章,对我们有很大的帮助。
以下是店铺为大家整理的优秀英语文章带中文翻译(精选7篇)相关内容,仅供参考,希望能够帮助大家。
优秀英语文章带中文翻译篇1付出与收获 Hard Work and IncomeI always hear about my friends’ complaining, they say their income is such low that they can’t not make ends meet. At first, I would pity for them, but in the long run, I find their work is so easy, they just sit in the office from 9 am to 5 pm, they even don’t need to go out for business. While I see another frien d, he works so hard, his working hour is very unstable, sometimes he even works until 9 pm. The fact is that he earns the most between my friends. It is true that no pain, no gain, if people want more, they need to pay out more. Comparing to be envy about other people’s great income, we’d better to work hard to realize what we want. There is not short-cut for people to get successful, working hard is the only way.我总是听到朋友们的抱怨,他们说收入太少了,以至于无法收支平衡。
超级优美的英语美文赏析,附翻译(经典版)编制人:__________________审核人:__________________审批人:__________________编制单位:__________________编制时间:____年____月____日序言下载提示:该文档是本店铺精心编制而成的,希望大家下载后,能够帮助大家解决实际问题。
文档下载后可定制修改,请根据实际需要进行调整和使用,谢谢!并且,本店铺为大家提供各种类型的经典范文,如合同协议、工作报告、文案策划、心得体会、条据书信、演讲致辞、好词好句、教学资料、作文大全、其他范文等等,想了解不同范文格式和写法,敬请关注!Download tips: This document is carefully compiled by this editor. I hope that after you download it, it can help you solve practical problems. The document can be customized and modified after downloading, please adjust and use it according to actual needs, thank you!Moreover, our store provides various types of classic sample essays, such as contract agreements, work reports, copywriting planning, insights, evidence-based letters, speeches, good words and sentences, teaching materials, complete essays, and other sample essays. If you want to learn about different sample formats and writing methods, please pay attention!超级优美的英语美文赏析,附翻译下面是本店铺整理的10篇超级优美的英语美文赏析,附翻译,欢迎您阅读,希望对您有所帮助。
1\学会生活在现实中Learn to live in the present momentTo a large degree,the measure of our peace of mind is determined by how much we are able to live on the present moment. Irrespective of what happened yesterday or last year, and what may or may not happen tomorrow, the present moment is where you are---always!我们内心是否平和在很大程度上是由我们是否能生活在现实之中所决定的.不管昨天或去年发生了什么,不管明天可能发生或不发生什么,现实才是你时时刻刻所在之处.2/Without question, many of us have mastered the neurotic art of spending much of our lives worrying about variety of things--all at once. We allow past problems and future concerns dominate your present moments, so much so that we end up anxious,frustrated,depressed,andhopeless. On the flip side, we also postpone our gratification, our stated priorities, and our happiness, often convincing that "someday" will be much better than today. Unfortunately, the same mental dynamics that tell us to look toward the future will only repeat themselves so that 'someday' never actually arrives. Jhon Lennone once said, "Life is what is happening while we are busy making other plans." When we are busy making 'other plans', our children are busy growing up, the people we love are moving away and dying, our bodies are getting out of shape, and our dreams are slipping away. In short, wemiss out on life.毫无疑问,我们很多人掌握了一种神经兮兮的艺术,即把生活中的大部分时间花在为种种事情担心忧虑上--而且常常是同时忧虑许多事情.我们听凭过去的麻烦和未来的担心控制我们此时此刻的生活,以至我们整日焦虑不安,委靡不振,甚至沮丧绝望.而另一方面我们又推迟我们的满足感,推迟我们应优先考虑的事情,推迟我们的xx,常常说服自己"有朝一日"会比今天更好.不幸的是,如此告戒我们朝前看的大脑动力只能重复来重复去,以至"有朝一日"哟贫农公元不会真的来临.约翰.xx曾经说过:"生活就是当我们忙于制定别的计划时发生的事."当我们忙于指定种种"别的计划"时,我们的孩子在忙于xx,我们挚爱的人里去了甚至快去世了,我们的体型变样了,而我们的梦想也在消然溜走了.一句话,我们错过了生活.3/Many people lives as if life is a dress rehearsal for some later date. It isn't. In fact, no one have a guarantee that he or she will be here tomorrow. Now is the only time we have, and the only time that we have any control over. When we put our attention on the present moment, we push fear from our minds. Fear is the concern over events that might happen in the future--we won't have enoughh money,our children will get into trouble,we will get old and die,whatever.许多人的生活好象是某个未来日子的彩排.并非如此.事实上,没人能保证他或她肯定还活着.现在是我们所拥有的唯一时间,现在也是我们能控制的唯一的时间.当我们将注意力放在此时此刻时,我们就将恐惧置于脑后.恐惧就是我们担忧某些事情会在未来发生--我们不讳有足够的钱,我们的孩子会惹上麻烦,我们会变老,会死去,诸如此类.4/To combat fear, the best stradegy is to learn to bring your attention back to the present. Mark Twain said,"I have been through some terrible things in life, some of which actually happened." I don't think I can say it any better. Practice keeping your attention on the here and now. Your effort will pay great dividends.若要克服恐惧心理,最佳策略是学会将你的注意力拉回此时此刻.xx.吐温说过:"我经历过生活中一些可怕的事情,有些的确发生过."我想我说不出比这更具内涵的话.经常将注意力集中于此情此景,此时此刻,你的努力终会有丰厚的报偿.5\How High Can You Jump?Flea trainers have observed a strange habit of fleas while training them. Fleas are trained by putting them in a cardboard box with a top on it. The fleas will jump up and hit the top of the cardboard box over and over and over again.As you watch them jump and hit the lid, something very interesting becomes obvious. The fleas continue to jump, but they are no longer jumping high enough to hit the top.When you take off the lid, the fleas continue to jump, but they will not jump out of the box. They won't jump out because they can't jump out. Why? The reason is simple. They have conditioned themselves to jump just so high.Once they have conditioned themselves to jump just so high, that's all they can do!Many times, people do the same thing. They restrict themselves and never reach their potential. Just like the fleas, they fail to jump higher, thinking they are doing all they can do.跳蚤训练人在训练跳蚤时发现跳蚤有一个奇怪的习惯。
优美英语文章带翻译所谓读书破万卷,下笔如有神。
一定的阅读功底会对作文产生潜移默化的效果。
特别是非母语的英语,大量的阅读积累是写作的基础和前提。
以下是店铺为大家整理的关于经典英语文章带翻译,给大家作为参考,欢迎阅读!经典英语文章篇1:Burning Your Soul CandleI have a few candles stored in a drawer in my dining room. They’re meant for romantic dinners and special occasions, but since the arrival of our three children they have lain unnoticed among the napkins and other things. They are waiting to be taken out and lit to share their glow with anyone who will take the time to bask in their brilliance.Are not our souls like those candles, patiently waiting for someone to come and let us be ourselves? We are all waiting for our own moments to shine; we each have a special light, unmatched by any other.Candles are made up of wax and a wick; we have bodies, but our essence lies in our minds and souls. Candles are unique in their colors, shapes and designs. Our life histories and experiences are the backdrops of who we are, but our minds are like candle wicks, and make our passions flame. Unlike the candles in my drawer, who get used or not used depending on my whims, we control our own thoughts, and how brightly we will burn or dimly we will shine.Is your soul candle dimmed by circumstance or lack of passion and direction? Is it hidden in a drawer of stress, worry or resentment? Make a choice to let yourself shine the way you were meant to shine.翻译:点亮心灵的蜡烛在我餐厅的抽屉里放着几根蜡烛。
经典英语美文欣赏附中文翻译在小学的时候很少有机会看一些英语课外阅读美文,一直到初一年级的到来,初一无疑是新鲜的,我们的好奇心也非常之旺盛,自然也会愿意多看一些英语课外英语阅读了。
今天小编给大家带来经典英语美文,希望大家喜欢并且能够有所收获。
经典英语美文(一)生活是一场游戏Image life as a game in which you are playing somefive balls in the air.You name them - work, family, health, friends and spirit, and you’re keeping allthese balls in the air.You understand that work is a rubber ball. If youdrop it, it will bounce back.But the other four ballsare made of glass. If you drop one of these,it will beirrevocably scuffed, marked, damaged or even broken into pieces.They will never be the same. You must learn to strive for balance in your life. How?Don’t undermine your worth by comparing yourself to others. It is because we are differentthat each of us is special.Don’t set your goals by what other people consider important. Only you know what is best foryou.Don’t take for granted the things closest to your heart. Hold on to them as you would to life, for without them, it’s meaningless.Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment youstop trying.Don’t be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect. It is this fragile thread that binds us toeach together.Don’t be afraid to encounter risks. It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.Don’t shut love out of your life by saying it’simpossible to find.The quickest way to receivelove is to give it; the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly;and the best way to keeplove is to giveit wings.Don’t forget, a person’s greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated.Don’t be afraid to learn. Knowledge is weightless, a treasure you can always carry easily.Don’t use time or words carelessly. Neither can be retrieved.Don’t let life slip through your fingers by living in the past or in the future.By living your life oneday at a time, you live all the days of your life.Don’t run through life so fast that you forget not only where you’ve been, but also where youare going.Life is not a race, but a journey to be enjoyed slowly each step of the way. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That’s why we call it - the present.想像生活就是一场游戏,在这个游戏中,你向空中抛出五个球。
优美英文文章带翻译
美文,是文质兼美的文章。
引导学生读好读美,诵读悟情积累。
学生对美的体验和领悟,来自感觉的整体性,一定要从语言材料的氛围中去获得。
下面是店铺带来的优美英文文章带翻译,欢迎阅读!
优美英文文章带翻译1
Walk with Me in Moonlight
月光行
Leon Knight
里昂·耐特
Come, walk with me in moonlight
来吧,与我漫步在月光中。
We'll rejoice the close of day.
让我们共享这朦胧月色。
Talk with me as moonlight sparkles dreams before our way.
当月光在前面的路上闪烁着梦想,让我们把柔肠细述。
Draw closer in the moonlight,
月色中更紧的偎依,
Feel warmth within my arms?
你可曾感受到我臂间的暖意?
Drink deep the cup of moonlight;
深饮这杯月色;
Drink deep the magic charms.
深饮这神奇的魅力。
We'll learn poetry by moonlight
我们要在月色中体味诗意
Hold back the falling moon.
将落月挽留
We'll drink every drop of moonlight,
我们要饮尽每一滴月色,
Knowing the sun shall rise too soon.
因为太阳就要升起。
优美英文文章带翻译2
吉檀迦利
在那里,心是无畏的,头也抬得高昂;
Where knowledge is free;
在那里,知识是自由的;
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls;
在那里,世界还没有被狭小的家国的墙隔成片段;
Where words come out from the depth of truth;
在那里,话是从真理的深处说出;
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection;
在那里,不懈的努力向着“完美”伸臂;
Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of deadhabit;
在那里,理智的清泉没有沉没在积习的荒漠之中;
Where the mind is led forward by thee into ever-widening thought and action---Into thatheaven of freedom,my Father, let my country awake.
在那里,心灵是受你的指引,走向那不断放宽的思想与行为--进入那自由的天国,我的父呵,让我的国家觉醒起来罢。
优美英文文章带翻译3
Tonight I Can Write
今夜我可以写
Pablo Neruda
巴勃罗·聂鲁达
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。
Write, for example, 'the night is starry and the stars are blue
and shiver in the distance'.
写,譬如,'夜镶满群星,而星星遥远地发出蓝光并且颤抖'。
The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.
夜风在天空中回旋并低唱。
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
我爱她,而且有时她也爱我。
Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.
如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀,
I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.
在无尽的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。
She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.
她爱我,有时我也爱她。
How could one not have loved her great still eyes.
怎会不爱上她那沉静的双眼?
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。
To think that I do not have her.
去想我并不拥用她。
To feel that I have lost her.
感觉我已失去她。
to hear the immense night, still more immense without her.
去聆听广阔的夜,因没有她而更加广阔。
And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.
诗句坠入我的灵魂,如同露水落在牧草上。
What does it matter that my love could not keep her,
我的爱若不能拥有她又会怎样?
The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.
群星满夜,而她不在我身边。
这就是一切了。
In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.
远处有人在唱着歌。
那么远。
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
我的空虚因为没有她。
My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.
我的目光搜寻她,想要把她拉近;
My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.
我的心寻找她,而她并没有和我在一起。
The same night whitening the same trees.
相同的夜让相同的树木泛白。
We, of that time, are no longer the same.
彼时,我们也不再相似如初。
I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.
我不再爱她,这是确定的,但我曾多爱她。
My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.
我的声音试着循风来抚摸她的听觉。
Another's. She will be another's.
别人的。
她将会是别人的。
As she was before my kisses.
如同她曾接受的我的千吻。
Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.
她的声音,她洁白的身体,她无尽的双眼。
I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her. 我不再爱她,这是确定的,但也许我还爱她。
Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
爱情太短,遗忘太长。
Because through nights like this one, I held her in my arms 借着如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
我的灵魂因失去了她而失落。
Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write forher.
这是她最后一次让我承受的伤痛而这些,便是我为她而写的最后的诗句。