当前位置:文档之家› 加菲猫 中英文剧本

加菲猫 中英文剧本

加菲猫 中英文剧本
加菲猫 中英文剧本

加菲猫中英文剧本

- [ Ringing ] - Huh? 唔?

What the--Aw. 什么鬼东...

Oh-- 哦--

[ Groans ]

I hate Mondays. 我恨礼拜一

[ Yawning ]

Pooky. cover me. I'm goin' in. 卜姬掩护我我要行动了.

Alley-- oop! 空中接力!

B-b-b-b-b-bah. ha! 啊~啊~啊~啊~哈!

[ Singsong ] Oh. Sleeping Beauty. wake up. 睡美人~起床啦.

You can stop dreaming about me because I'm here. 不用再梦见我了,我已经在这儿了

Now.just wake up. You've got work to do. 快醒来,你还有工作要做呢

You're not just my owner. you're my primary caregiver. 你不光是我的主人还是我的首席保姆

- Now be a-- - Not now. Garfield. - 现在.. - 我还没睡够, 加菲尔德.

Get-- A-Ah-- just-- All right. 去..啊好吧

cut the sweet stuff. Easy now.Just-- 把胳膊拿开些太紧了

Trying to cuddle with me. huh? 想拥抱我是吧?

Trying to avoid your duties. huh? 想逃避责任是吧?

Well. that just ain't gonna... fly! 好吧,小样你跑不了! See. I'm getting my exercise. doin' myjob. 看好了,我可要开始晨练了

just one quick cannonball! 超快速肉弹!!

- Oh! - Morning. - 噢!- 早.

Garfield! 加菲尔德!

∮∮[Jon Singing]

Okay! I thinkyou're clean enough now. 好吧,你现在应该已经洗白白了.

- H-H-Hot! Hot! Hot! - Gotyourtowel right here. - 烫!烫~~- 喂你的毛巾在这

Garfiield! No! 加菲尔德! 别介!

[ Beeps ]

- It's liver flavored. - Mm! Delicious. - 你的最爱,鹅肝口味的. - 唔真香.

[ Gags ]

Mm. Mm! 嗯嗯!

Mm! 嗯!

Oh! Oh. Iiver! 噢!鹅肝!

- [ Spitting ] - Well. actually. it's liver flavored. 看来的确是鹅肝味的.

[ Sighs ] That was a good breakfast. 早餐吃的好饱.

Now I think I'll just fall offthe "catkin's" diet... 看来我该换换我的猫食菜谱了...

and get myself a little high-fat chaser. 现在该给自己弄点高脂的东东了.

Mmm. 唔.

- Garfield. Iook. the milk truck. - Oh. attaboy. Nermal. -

- The milk truck comes every day. - Yeah. but maybe not today. - 那卡车每天都来的. - 不过今天够戗.

Maybe it's changing routes. Maybe this'll be the last we'll eversee ofit. 它可能要改变行车路线也许今天是最后一次见到它了.

come on. It's just across the street. We're cats. We like milk. 来吧,它要到街那边去了我们是猫,我们爱牛奶

- Let's go for it. - No. - 一起去吧- 不.

- But. you--- - But nothin'. - 但是--- - 没什么但是.

I don't leave the cul-de-sac for anything. 不管发生啥我决不离开死胡同半步.

Out there. it's a hornet's nest oftrouble. 只要离开那儿就麻烦不断.

Bad things happen out there. So I don't go out there. 去了那边肯定会发生倒霉事的我可不去.

Besides, I've found ifyou wait long enough... 而且,我发现只要你有耐心

everything comes toyou. 最后你所想要的都能得到.

[Nermal]∮Here come the milkman Here come the milkman ∮

- ∮He got his shoes on. he got his m i I k pan ∮∮- Hey. Nermal... 喂, 奴奴...

Iet's play astronaut again today. 我们来玩太空人的游戏吧.

- Yeah? - Yeah. I love that game. - 好- 耶,我喜欢那游戏.

You're such a brave little astronaut. 你真是个勇敢的小太空人

- All right. - Prepare tojump intoyourspaceship, commander Nermal. - 嗯. - 准备坐进你的太空船,奴奴船长. 怎么办?

- Who needs milk when you can be in outer space? - Ah. - 在外太空的时候谁还想着牛奶? - 明白了.

- You got a secret mission today. - Yeah? - 今天你有个特殊任务. - 唔?

- You'll be exploring the MilkyWay. - Okay. - 你的任务是探索送奶车的路线- 遵命

I get the chills when you jump in your little spacecraft. 当你进入太空船的时候我会有点悲伤.

The nation thanks you. Prepare to blast off. 祖国感谢你准备点火

- I'm ready to go. friend. - Three. two. one. - 准备完毕,哥们儿- 三、二、一.

Whoa! Now I feel like it. 哇! 还真有点感觉.

Bon voyage. 再会.

Look at me go! Whoo-hoo! 看我的!哇厚~

- [ Garfiield] Don't look down! - I'm an eagle flying! - 别向下看! - 我像只飞翔的老鹰!

[ Garfiield] come to papa, baby. 来吧宝贝

I can see everything up here. I can see my house. 从这我能看到所有的东西我能看到我家

[ Burps ] Got m i I k? 牛奶?

I can see the whole neighborhood. 整个街区我都看的清清楚楚.

- Well. that's nice. That's very nice. - Hey, there's another milk truck. - 好极了. - 嗨,又过来一辆送奶车.

Ooh! And that is even nicer. 噢! 那更好了.

- I can see-- Whoa! - Mission accomplished. Nermal. - 我还能看见--哇! - 任务顺利完成, 奴奴.

一次.

Where did everybody go? 大家都去哪儿了啥也看不见?

You're on the wrong side of the street. fat cat. Beat it! 胖猫,你来错地方了,赶紧逃走吧!

And you. Luca. the wrong side of the evolutionary curve. 没错你也是,卢克,你显然在进化的时候投错了胎

Okay. that's it. 好吧,随你说

- You're gonna get it good today. - I make a point to get it good every day. - 你今天一定会过的不错- 我每天过的都不错.

The real question, Luca, is how shall I outwityou this time? 说眼前的事儿吧卢克,这次我怎么才能甩掉你?

- What? - Shall I baffle you with simple math? - 什么? - 我想用点简单的数学应该就可以了吧?

- I know how to spell. - Or should I distract you with something shiny? - 我可知道怎么写字. - 或者我应该找点小玩意儿转移你的注意力?

- Nowyou're making fun ofme. - I hope so. You're no fun to look at. - 你真有趣. - 我也希望是,不过你看起来不怎么高兴.

You'll never get the best of me! Aaah! 那是因为你还没那么有趣!啊!

- I think I just did. - Not the ducks again! - 我想我做到了- 又是这些讨厌的鸭子!

jump back! And kiss myself. 靠边站吧! 跟我斗.

Oooh! 噢!

Ifl ever get offthis chain. you're goin' down. 等我弄掉这铁链的时候,你就死定了.

Everybody back up! I don't know how wild this thing is gonna get. 大家后退!动物凶猛![ Sniffs ] It smells like... victory. 闻起来好像胜利的味道.

[ Luca ] Oooh! I hate this fat cat. 啊!我恨这肥猫.

So much time. and so little I need to do. 时间太多无事可做

[ Squeaking ]

Mouse! 耗子!

No thanks. I'm full. 不用了谢谢,我已经吃饱了.

Get him. Garfield! 抓住他, 加菲尔德!

Get him.Jon! 你去抓,乔恩!

- [Jon Yelling] - [ Objects crashing]

Oh. it's always gotta be smashing and crashing. 家里的东西就是这样碎掉的.

Nobodypoisons anymore. 最后谁都毫发无伤

Aha! 啊!

Whoa-- [ Groans ] 哇--

There's my ball! 嘿,是我的球!

What good is a cat that can't chase a mouse? 一只猫要是不能抓老鼠还有啥用?

I don't do the chase thing. 打打杀杀的日子我早就不过了.

All right. I'll handle this. 好吧我来解决.

I knowyou don't hear me. but can'tyou just listen? 我知道你听不懂我说什么但你就不能用点心么?

[ Panting ]

Louis. what areyou doing in the housewhen Jon's home? 路易斯, 乔恩在家的时候你还在屋子里干什么?

老兄,我控制不住自己

Look. when he sees you. he expects more from me. Don'tyou get that? 听着,每次他看见你的时候就希望我更多的做好猫的本职,你明白了么

jon's got those macadamia nut cookies. I'm trying to maintain. 都怪乔恩屋子里那些坚果做的饼干我实在是受不了诱惑才跑出来

- You understand? - Sure. As long as you understand I have to eatyou. - 你明白了?- 当然,不过你也得明白这样的话我就得吃掉你.

Aw! 呃

[ GarfiieldSwallows ]

Mm. Mmm. 唔唔

[ Slurping ]

- Mm! Mmm! - Oh. good boy. - 唔- 好孩子

See. I knew you could do it ifyou put your mind to it. 看我就知道如果你想做就做的到

- You are the best cat a guy could have. - Mmm. - 你是只最棒的猫- 唔

[ chuckles ] Mm! Mm! 唔

Mmm. M-M-M-M-M-M-M-Mm. 唔...........

Haveyou tasted yourselflately? 待会儿你应该尝尝自己身上的味

Hey. it wasn't exactly the first-class lounge in there for me either. 嘿你也知道我住的对方不是头等仓

Getyourselflost. Take a powder for a couple days. get a haircut and grow a beard. 你最好出去避避风头,改个发型整个容再回来

cool. I oweyou one. "G." 好,我欠你一次老兄Finally. back on my regular schedule. 总算又能过正常的生活了

You're gonna make sure he has nothing but Kibbly Kat food. 你要确信,他只会爱凯比猫粮

Isn't that right. Persnikitty? 对不对,柏斯妮?

That cat's puss is everywhere-- TV. newspapers. T-shirts. 电视里,报纸上,T-恤衫上到处都是那只蠢猫

Who would want that kind of exposure? 谁会那么喜欢出风头?

[DoorOpens ]

- Hey. buddy. - Yeah, cut the small talk. What's in the bag? - 嘿老兄. - 嗯,闲话少说,包里面是什么东西?

Remember, be happy. 记住,快乐最重要.

I 'm happy when I'm with you. you delicate melange... 我跟你在一起的时候很高兴这些是

of tomato paste. ricotta cheese. ground meat and pasta! 西红柿酱,乳酪,肉糜味的通心粉

Garfield. don't even think about it. 加菲尔德, 想也别想动那些东西

That's my food. 那是我的

I mayjust nibble. 我只尝一点点.

Thanks. Happy. And thankyou forjoining us. 谢谢,谢谢您的参与

I'm christopher Mello. Remember-- 我是克里斯多佛梅隆.记住--

Be happy. 快乐最重要

- [Bell Rings ] - Okay. cut. Good. 好的,停.

- [ Sneezing ] - [Man ] We're clear. 结束了

给我我的药

Yeah! Yeah. 好的好的.

Yeah! Yeah. 好的好的

Damned cat allergies. 该死的过敏症

[ Sneezes ]

Anyword from the networkyet? 网上有什么消息过来?

Uh. no. but they're looking for a dog act on Good Day, New York. 呃,还没有,不过他们正在筹备一个关于狗的节目,在纽约

Dog act! Story of my life. 狗!看来我的人生要转运了!

Looking for a dog. and I'm stuckwith a cat. 去找只狗来,我受够了猫了

I thought the segment went quite well. 我想这个部分非常好

[ Whiny V oice ] "I thought the segment went quite well." "我想这个部分非常好"

Of course it went well. you toad! 当然很好,你这个癞蛤蟆!

The 50 housewives who saw it. Ioved it. 50个家庭主妇谁看见了它都爱上它了

This is WalterJ. chapman reporting live from The Hague. 这是沃尔特J. 查普曼报道的在海牙现场报道

Oh. please. what a know-it-all! 哦,拜托,你还真是个万事通!

...were met with angry crowds-- ...遇见一队愤怒的人群--

And everybody always said I was the handsome one. 所有人以前都总是说我是个大帅哥

I was the smart one. And I was born first. 是最聪明的是生来就要做第一的人什么海牙

and here I am working with this sack of dander on a dead-end regional morning show. 而却得和这帮废物一起工作做这个毫无前途的烂节目

Back to you. Dan. 该你了,丹.

Back to you. Dan. 该你了,丹.

Garfield! 加菲尔德!

- [ Moaning ] - Did you eat all four boxes oflasagna? 你把所有通心粉都吃了?

[ Hiccups ] It's not my fault. They started it. 不赖我,是它们太好吃了

What am I gonna do with you? 我该怎么处置你呢?

Love me. Feed me. Never leave me. 爱我,养我,永远不抛弃我

come on. Let's go for a ride to someplaceyou love... 走,咱们出去走走,去个你喜欢的地方

that always leaves you feeling pampered and refreshed. 你吃太多了应该去那看看

Huh? Oh. I know-- chuck E. cheese. 呃?我知道了,过来吧

[ Garfield ] Thankyou. 谢谢

No? Wendy's? Taco Kitty? No? 去温迪那?还是塔可凯逖?

Well. I'm stumped. Maybe Olive Garden foryou? 好吧,我不知道,可能是奥利弗公园?

Hmm. The only time I ever leave my cul-de-sac is when Jon takes me to the vet... 唔,当我离开死胡同的时候肯定是乔恩带着我出去

which he's been doing a lot recently. and it appears to have nothing to do with me. 最近他老爱这么干不过去什么

jon must want to go for his own reason. 乔恩要去什么地

方他自己都有主意

Well. there's nothing wrong with Garfield. 好了,加菲尔德没什么毛病

He's just a happy. fat. Iazy cat. 他只是只快乐,不运动的胖猫.

No need for a second opinion. 不用再做检查了.

- Well. I worry about him. - I knowyou do. - 好吧我刚才有点担心. - 我知道.

Ooh! [ Giggles ] 噢

You know. you care about him more than any owner I've ever known. 你对他的关心比我看到的其他主人对他们宠物的关心要多的多

"Him" has a name. Is this an H.M.O.? “他”有名字这是卫生维护组织嘛

Let's get Garfield in for his dip. I wanna talk toyou in private. 让加菲尔德自己在这玩会儿,我想跟你单独聊聊

- Mm. Oh! - She's so beautiful. - 噢!- 她真漂亮.

Uh. Mr. Pathetic. you've had a crush on her since high school. 呃,多愁善感先生,高中的时候你就被她迷住了

Wouldyouplease ask her outso she can rejectyou, and we can get on with mylife? 你应该邀她出来,然后她甩了你咱们就能继续现在的生活了

- I have to ask her out. - [ Groans ] 我想约她

- Wish me luck. - Okay. go get 'em. big tiger. - 祝我好运- 好吧去吧

You the man. You the fella. You the boss. 你说了算

You preach to her. Show her how the cow eats the cabbage... 你对她唠唠叨叨,给她讲讲牛是什么吃草的吧Betty, today, why don'tyou start me off with a Swedish massage... 贝蒂,今天我想先做个瑞典式的按摩...

a manicure and a pedicure. okay? 然后修指甲再做个足疗好么?

Seaweed wrap. Ioofah... 呃我要海藻浴

belly rub. uh... 腹部按摩, 呃...

tail waxing and then crack my toes to finish. 尾巴上蜡最后脚趾按摩

jon. there's something important I need to askyou. 乔恩, 有件重要的事我要问你

Something that I wouldn't ask most guys who come in here. 是件我不会问别人的事情.

Wait. no. I think I know where this is going. 等一下,我想我知道你要说什么了

- You do? - I do. - 你知道? - 是啊.

Liz. I've wanted to askyou the same thing for a very long time. 莉斯, 我很久以来也一直想问你同样的事情.

- Areyou sure that we're talking about the same thing? - Absolutely. - 你真的确认我们说的是同一件事? - 当然.

Yeah. uh. I've never been more sure ofanything in my entire life. 好吧,之前我从来没有对别的事如此肯定过.

Liz. I am ready to take a chance. 莉斯, 我决定接受这个机会

- I am ready for-- - [Yips ] 我准备好--

[ Laughs ] Thankyou. 谢谢.

- A dog! - [ Laughs ] 一只狗!

A dog. I'm readyfora dog. 我已经准备好再养一只狗

- [ Laughs ] - Hi. 嗨

当然

- [ Whines ] - Hi. 嗨.

[ chuckles ] He's a frisky-- frisky little fella. isn't he? 他是只活泼的小狗是不是?

His name's Odie. and he's not gonna make it... 他的名字是欧迪, 如果让他成天呆在笼子里

ifhe has to live his life in a cage. 他肯定活不下去.

He needs to be loved. 他需要爱.

[ Hair Dryer Blowing ]

Well. thankyou. Thankyou very much. Iadies and gentlemen. 谢谢,非常感谢,女士们先生们.

- No. maybe not in my neighborhood. - [Whining] 这个发型在我们那可能不太合适.

Hey, Boomer, I reallygotta run. 嘿,各位,我要走了.

Gotta fly. everybody. Really. please. stay behind the security fences. 我的飞机要到了,真的,请保持在安全线后面

So great ofyou to come out to see me... 非常感谢你们能来看我...

but I've got somebody waiting for me. very devoted. almost crippled. 但是还有人在等着我深爱我的人

- [ Meowing ] - No, please, don't cry. 不,请不要哭泣

I know what it's like to be unloved. Well,you do. 我知道你们可能感觉我不爱你们了

I'll try to come back and visit. and if I don't. I'll try to write. 我会尽快回来看你们的,如果赶不回来,我会写信给你们

- Bye-bye. - Does anybody know this guy? - 再见- 有人认识这家伙么? jon. you know you don't have to do this ifyou don't want to. 乔恩, 如果你不想养狗的话你大可不必这样做

No. No. it's okay. 不,不,没关系.

Some part of me always wanted to know what it'd be like... 有时候我也常想...

to have a pet that actually wants to playwith you. 有个宠物能陪我玩.

[ Laughs ] You're a good friend. 你是位好朋友.

One question-- Am I still gorgeous? [ Gasps ] 有个问题,我看起来还帅么?

jon. I thinkwe got a little problem here. 乔恩,我想我们有麻烦了.

- [ Whining ] - Uh,Jon-- 呃,乔恩

I can help the transition go smoothly. 我可以帮你度过一开始的困难.

[Garfiield] Jon, it's in myseat.Jon! 乔恩, 它在我的座位上!

- We could all go out together. Park. dog shows. - Jon! Uh,Jon? - 我们可以一起出去,公园、狗展- 乔恩! 呃,乔恩?

- stuff like that. - Uh,Jonnyboy? - 诸如此类. - 呃,乔恩?

W-Wait a minute. Are-- Are you... asking me out? 等,等一下,你是在约我么?

Oh,Jonnyboy, the time has come to get a caralarm. 噢乔恩现在是时候装个汽车报警系统了

You're not gonna believe it. A mongrel mutt has broken into your car! 你自己肯定都不相信,有个狗杂种闯进你的车里了

Garfield. this is Odie. He's coming home with us. 加菲尔德, 这是欧迪. 他以后跟我们一起了

dog? 哇!你跑来这里约了个会,然后就带条狗回家了?

Oh. that's bad even foryou. Oh. you're so sad! 噢,真不幸,你太倒霉了

Oh. no. no. no. We're not bringing a dog home with us. 不不不不,我们不能带条狗回家.

Hey. I ride shotgun! 我该坐前面的!

What areyou looking at. tick boy? 你看什么呢,小子?[ Garfiield] Jon, it's not too late. 乔恩, 现在还不晚

Quickly, turn around-- before he finds out where we live! 赶快转弯,别让他知道我们住在哪儿!

[ crying]

Please take this trouser sniffer back! 把这个气味探测器送回去!

- Please. - come on. Odie. Let's go. - 求你了. - 来吧, 欧迪. 我们走.

This is your new home. 这是你的新家

[ crying]

come on. buddy. 来吧

j on. you had me, a chick magnet... 乔恩, 你已经有我在了

and now you've got a tick magnet. 现在又养条狗,我们是磁铁的正负极

[ Sniffling ]

Garfield. jon brought a dog home. 加菲尔德, 乔恩带了条狗回家.

- I am aware. Nermal. - Whywould he do a thing like that? - 我知道, 奴奴. - 他为什么这么做?

Gee. I don't know. Nermal. 我也不知道, 奴奴. 很奇怪...

bringing a dog into a house that already has a cat. 家里已经养了猫了又带条狗回来.

can we drop it? I mean. it's no big... deal. 我们能不说这个了么?我的意思是,没啥大...不了的

It's...just asplatteredbug on the windshieldofmylife. 这就像...一只飞虫停在我的挡风玻璃上一样

A bug? 飞虫?

A dim-witted. smelly. goofy-- [ Sighs ] 一个愚蠢的臭烘烘的白痴--

splattered bug that I will deal with appropriately and enthusiastically. 对那蠢货我会做的得体而且热情的.

- come on. - As you can see. I'm still Jon's favorite. - 进来. - 你马上就发现我依旧是乔恩的最爱.

Seeya later. Garfield. Good luckwith the bug thing! 再见加菲尔德. 希望你这两天能过的愉快!

come on. 进来.

[ Laughs ] This is payback for the liver thing. isn't it? 这是对上次鹅肝事件的报复,是么?

Payback. [ Laughs ] He's a nut. 报复,他这个呆子

This isyournewhome, Odie. That's myoffice overthere. 这是你的新家,欧迪. 那是我的办公室.

And. uh. the TV over there. 电视在那边

- And, uh, the kitchen. - Hm. - 那儿是厨房. - 唔.

You wanna go see it? Okay. go see the house. Go see it. 你想去看看么,好吧,自己过去看.

Why don'tyou draw him a map? 你怎么不给他画幅地图?

Okay. I've gotta... remain calm. that's all. 好吧,我还是能

jon's a cat guy. not a dog guy. 乔恩是不是个养狗的人.

This'll last a week, maybe 10 days. Tops. 一个星期,顶多10天.

Boy. this puppy is stupid gone wild! 这小狗肯定就不在这了!

Nah. this is just a bad dream. I'm gonna close my eyes and when I open them... 不,这可能只是个噩梦,我要闭上眼睛然后当我睁开的时候...

everything will be back to normal. 所有事情都会恢复原状.

- [ Panting ] - Ah! That's not normal. 啊! 这可不是平常. Not close. Oh. great. 别再靠近了噢,好吧

Dog cooties. Somebody inoculate me. please. 狗虱谁来给我打疫苗

- [Thuds ] - [ Shudders ]

This is a nightmare. I-- 真是个噩梦

I just need a little quality time with man's real best friend-- 我只是想要一些时间和人最好的朋友--

television. 电视待一会儿.

[ chuckles ]

[ Sputters ] No. no. no. No. no. No. 不不不不不不

Hey. new guy. Iet me hipyou to the rules. okay? 嘿,新来的,让我告诉你规矩好么?

Number one-- that's my chair. all right? 第一这是我的椅子

I even seeyou raise a leg. and it's on. it's go time. pal. 你一只爪子也不能碰它知道么,现在你可以走了

Verywell. 很好. Yeah, I think Ijust mayhave a mentaladvantage on this guy. 嗯,我想我的脑子还是比这家伙好使.

Leave me alone. I'm not kidding. Yodel Odie. 别缠着我我不是开玩笑,欧迪.

Pop a worm pill and hit the road. I'm busy. 自己挖条虫子上街上玩去,我很忙.

You wanna play? Fine. You can be my new astronaut. 你想玩?好吧,你可以当我的新太空人.

Go jump in the pail. and we'll shoot you into outer space. 跳进桶里去然后我就送你去太空.

come on. It's real simple. Here. I'll even throwyour ball in there. 来吧,真的很简单来,我还给你个球在里面可以玩.

Followthe ball, andjump in the pail. 去找那球跳到桶里去.

come on. Odie. just like this. 来吧欧迪. 就像这样.

come on over here and just jump right into the pail. and help me. 过来跳进去就行,帮帮我.

come on. No. Just in here like this. 过来,到这里就行.

Uh-oh! Don't touch that! 噢!别碰那个!

Aaah! 啊!

Oh, no! 不!

Whoa! 哇!

Aaah! 啊!

Oh. no! 不!

Houston, we have a problem. 休斯顿,我们有麻烦了.

Odie, get offthe pail. 欧迪, 把桶拿开

Wouldyou get off the pail, please? 能把桶拿开么?

It's called "my claw in your butt"game. 名字叫“猫爪打屁屁”

come here! Get back here! 别跑!回来!

come on! I 'l I just use my left claw. 回来!我只用左爪

Ifmy legs were longer, I'd have caughtyou by now. come here. 如果我的腿再长一点点,我肯定已经捉住你了别跑

Just wait for one second. 等一下

Slow... down. 慢点.

- [ Laughs ] - Ahhh--- 啊

Well. well. well. I've got you now. fat cat. 很好,我现在能抓住你了,肥猫.

Hey. Luca. is that a new chain you're wearin'. fella? 嗨卢克, 那是你的新链子?

Looks good on ya. You look great. You been working out? 啧啧,看起来真不错,你现在可以出来了?

Oh. I've been waiting years for this. 我等了很多年这个机会了.

- Would that be regularyears or dog years? - [ Growls ] 呃,你说的年是狗的算法还是正常的一年?

- [ cowering ] - [ Barks ]

What the-- Get away from me. pip-squeak. 怎么--离开我,你这小家伙.

Uh. Luca. this is Odie. Odie. Luca. 呃,卢克这是欧迪. 欧迪, 这是卢克.

Luca. do me a favor and eat him for me. would you. please? 卢克帮我个忙,把他吃了吧?

- [ Girl cat ] Garfield. areyou all right? - I think so. - 加菲尔德, 你没事? - 应该没有午餐.

Ifit wasn't for Odie. you'd be Luca's chew toy. 如果不是欧迪你现在就成了卢克的磨牙玩具了.

[Nermal] Yeah, he savedyourlife. 没错,他救了你的命

- Odie's a hero! - Why? Because I wasn't ripped to shreds? - 欧迪是个英雄! - 为什么,因为我没被撕成碎片?

No. Odie's an imbecile until further notice. 不,因为欧迪是个白痴,以后你们就知道了

[Jon Gurgling]

Hey, moondust... 嘿...

if I were you. I'd grab a nice piece of carpet. 如果我是你我就去找块好点的地毯睡觉

jon doesn't let me sleep up top. Ever. 乔恩甚至甚至都不让我睡在床上

[ Sighs ]

Odie-- You wanna sleep in the bed? 欧迪--你想睡在床上?

Okay. 好吧

Wha-- 哇--

Hey. buddy. Good boy. Who's a good boy. huh? 嘿,好孩子谁是好孩子?

You want to sleep on the bed tonight? 你想在床上上睡觉?

[Jon In High Voice ] Yes, I do. Yes, I do. 是的我想,是的我想

I think I 'm going to blow cat-chow chunks. 我想我要输掉一堆猫粮了.

Good night. Odie. Good night. Garfield. 晚安, 欧迪. 晚安, 加菲尔德.

Another day ruined. 又是倒霉的一天.

Oh. you little suck-up. Oh! 噢,你这个小马屁精!

∮∮[ Singing ]

Whoa! Whoa. baby. 哇噢!

No. Down. Down. dumb dog. 不,下去笨狗.

What part of"no" don'tyou understand? 你不明白“不”的意思么

The push offthe chair? Off!. I don't want to play. 也不明白被推下去的意思?下去,我不想玩

Oh! Look. What am I supposed to say? 噢!我该说什么?

"Thanks for saving my hide with Luca?" “感谢你从卢克那救了我?”

Okay. thanks for saving my hide with Luca. Get off!. 好吧,感谢你从卢克那救了我下去!

Where was I? Right here. I was right here. 我在哪儿?我在这,我原来就在这

Oh! [ Groans ] 噢!

That was a cheap shot. 这一记可打的不怎么的.

Hit a guy when he's not looking? Okay. 从别人背后偷袭?好吧.

Oh. excuse me. I -I thinkyou may have forgotten something. 对不起,我,我想你忘了点什么东西.

I saw this and I thought. pretty sure it was your-- 我看见这个,我肯定这个是你的--

Oh, I love to dish it out. [Laughs ] 噢,我真喜欢痛扁他地感觉

- ∮∮[ continues ] - Watch out. You see. you can't touch this. 小心点,你不能碰这个That's right. Don't sneak up on me. baby. 对,别想再从我背后偷袭.

Oh. come on with that. 噢,对就这样.

Get that weak stuff outta here. 你跳的太烂了.

Is that butt broken? 你的屁股是扭了还是怎么了?

No. it's something like this here. 不,应该这样.

can you do this? 这个动作你能做么?

Uh. shouldn't those hips be in the shop? Walk this way. please. 呃,臀部要放松这样跳

I'm-a walking the dog. 我在溜狗么.

Well. step it up a little bit. Something like this. 好吧,步伐再快一点像这样.

Ho. Iookat this. Watch out forthis thing. 噢,看着,注意看这个.

It could go. Uh-huh. 应该这样.

You probably should've practiced in the garage... 在你和我这样水平的跳之前

beforeyou stepped up to someone of my level. 你应该在车库多练练

Back up. come on. 后退.

Flywith me. Maybe something a little bit more challenging. 跟我一起飞起来,这样更有挑战.

Hey! How 'bout this? Out the front door. 嘿!这个主意怎么样去门口跳.

Take it outside! 在外面跳!

Lookwho's here on the porch. 看看是谁在门廊.

I'm walking the porch. I'm holding a torch. I'm ready to

Uh-huh. That's fancy footwork. 噢,这步法真是充满创意.

Hey! Look. Garfield's dancing with Odie. 看!加菲尔德在和欧迪跳舞.

They're like buddies now! 他们现在象是好朋友了!

What's the matter? Oh. my God! Odie. what are you doing here? 怎么回事?噢,老天欧迪, 你在这干嘛呢?

I was doing a solo dance, anda creepy dog comes up next to me? 我正在独舞,这笨狗竟然在后面学我?

Didyou guys see that? Thankyou, fellas. Thankyou. 你们看见了?谢谢谢谢

Didyou guys see that? Thankyou, fellas. Thankyou. 你们看见了?谢谢谢谢

Uh-oh. Here's more trouble. 呃,麻烦连连

Look at the goony look on his face. 看他脸上那高兴劲儿.

- come on. buddy. come here. come on. - T aking him back to the vet? - 过来宝贝. - 要把他带回兽医诊所那了?

- Time for our date with Liz. - Takin'him back to the kennel, right? - 我们现在去跟莉斯约会. - 把他带回狗窝是么?

Yeah? Areyou putting him up foradoption? 或者,你要找人领养他?

Hey, Garfiield, Jon's taking Odie on his date with Liz... 嘿,加菲尔德, 乔恩带着欧迪跟莉斯约会去了...

- and he's leavi ng you behi nd. - I know. Nermal. - 却把你留在这. - 我知道, 奴奴.

[ Nermal] They're off on an adventure andyou're still here. 他们出去乐了,你却还在这

And your point is? 你是什么意思?

Well. that's gotta feel bad... 好吧,我觉得你现在的感觉一定不好... 出去玩却把你留在这里的时候.

It's like you're not his favorite anymore. 这好像是说你不再是他的最爱了.

Hey. what do you say we play brain surgeon? 嘿,我们来玩大脑外科手术的游戏你们说怎么样?

Would you go get my power tools? [ Groans ] 你去取我的手术工具?

This is so sad. 说起来真让人伤心.

jon has completely lost his mind. 乔恩最近完全失去理智了.

Doesn't realize how important I am to him. 根本忘记了我对他有多重要.

I need to be so very understanding ofhim... 在这个困难时期

at this difficult time. 我必须理解他.

Hey. wait up! Wait up for me! You forgot me! 嘿。等等!等等我!你把我忘了!

Slow down! Please slow down! I'm right back here! 慢点!求求你慢点!我就在后面!

Waa-- oh! I think I pulled a hamstring. 哇--噢!我想我抓住保护杠了

All right. It's okay. I'm on. I'm on. Relax. 好吧,我上来了,放松.

Oh. my poor nose. 噢,我可怜的鼻子.

[Man On P.A.]So, ifyou own Marie, please come andclaim her. 如果你是玛丽的主人,请马上过来认领

[Man On P.A. ] So, ifyou own Marie, please come and claim her. 如果你是玛丽的主人,请马上过来认领

Thankyou very much. 非常感谢

上享用各种小吃

and get those goodies. 还有小商品可以购买

We have things there that we 're sure-- 我们确保那些商品...

[ Groans ] Yeah. go on ahead. U h-- 好吧继续走--

I 'l I catch up with ya. I t's probably just a mild concussion... 我会赶上你们的只是有点轻度脑震荡...

or-- or a skull fracture. 或者是头骨骨折.

Maybe I'll get a cA T scan. 也许我应该先去做个猫科检查.

A cA T scan! 呃猫科检查!

[Man On P.A. ] I'd like to ask thejudges now... 我想请评委...

ifthey wouldplease take theirpositions for the viewings. 在他们的座位上就座.

Oh, watch your step there. [ Laughs ] 噢走路注意.

[Applause ]

Ladies and gentlemen. welcome to the dog show. 女士们先生们,欢迎到我们的狗展.

Well. what if I compromise a little? 好吧,也许我也应该采取一些折中手段

How 'bout I do the rolling around with theyarn ball thing? 跟你在院子里玩玩球什么的

And I'll purr. I'll purr like a Ferrari. Or make that a Jaguar. 我可以学法拉里或者美洲豹战斗机的声音

I won't climb drapes though. That's more than you get from some dumb dog. 我不会再抓窗帘我可比那笨狗能做的事多多了

Oops. Dogs. Uh-oh. 噢!全是狗boy. Sit. - 噢!你们都要来么- 别动,坐下

- Stay! - [ Garfiield] Now, I'm gonna die. - 站住! - 完蛋了,我要死了

Oh, now I really am gonna die! 噢!我真的要死了!

Excuse me. can I get through here? 对不起,我能从这过么?

- [ clamoring ] - No one under this tarp. Ah! That's my ear! 没人在这下面,啊!我的耳朵

[ Man On P.A. ] Owners, maintain control ofyour dogs. 主人们,管好你们自己的狗

People, control those animals now! 大家控制住那些狗

Music! Music. you idiot! 音乐音乐!你这个白痴!

∮∮[ Dance ]

- Yeah, play the music. - [ Sighs ] 对,放些音乐

[ Garfiield] That's my bad knee. Stop it. All right! 别咬我的膝盖,好吧

- Feets, don't fail me now! - [ Barking ] 撒丫子快跑啊

[ Man On P.A. ] I apologize for this. Please excuse this outburst. 我对这次突发事件感到抱歉

- This is highly irregular. - Odie! Odie! [ Whistles ] - 这太不正常了- 欧迪! 欧迪!

Odie! Odie, come on. come on, buddy. come on back. 欧迪! 欧迪,过来. 过来,回我这儿来

Odie! Odie, you want a treat? Huh? Buddy? 欧迪! 欧迪, 你想被罚么?

∮∮[ continues ]

Okay. Al I right. I need a ride. 好吧,我还没事,我需要辆车.

- Ooh! - come on! Let's move! - 噢! - 走,咱们走!

- [ Barking ] - Go! Let's move! Dig! Dig! Hyah! Hyah! 快跑!快跑!快跑!

come on, Pinkie. Move it out! Oh!Sorry. Sorry. 加油,快跑!不好意思

Move! Move! Move, Pinkie! Move, Pinkie! Move! 加油,快跑!

[ Man On P.A. ] We certainly have a new star in the arena. 我们这又发现了一位新明星

Ladies and gentlemen, this is amazing! 女士们先生们这真令人惊奇

[ Happy ] T alented I ittle fel la. huh? 天才小狗啊

Hyah. Pinkie! Hyah! They're gaining on us. Pinkie! 加油!他们要追上了

A cat's life is at stake. Whoa! 猫的一生就是做赌注

Thanks for the ride. 多谢让我搭车

Excuse me. ma'am. Please call 91 1. 对不起请打911

[ crying] Please! 求求你们

This is exactly what I deserve anyway. 也许我命该如此

I promise if I survive. I'll never compete with a dog again. 我发誓如果我没死我再也不招惹狗了

Okay! You got me! 好吧,你们赢了

But before I say good-bye-- Oh. isn't this the final irony? 在我说永别之前哦,这句话是不是很有讽刺意味?

Lookwho's here to witness this. The mailman! 看,谁是这儿的目击人是邮差!

You're so stupid. 你们真够笨的Whoo! Yeah! 哇!好啊!

Whoo. Whoo-hoo. 噢噢!!

∮∮[ Ends ]

[ Laughs ] Yes! 好的!

Odie, come here. That's a goodboy. Oh, hi. 欧迪, 过来,真是个好孩子

[Man On P.A. ] Ladies and gentlemen, Happy chapman. 女士们先生们, 我是快乐查普曼.

[ Laughs ] That is one talented dog! 这是天才小狗!

[ cheering ]

You know. this is exactly the kind of dog... 这就是我要找的狗...

that could have a future in television. 在电视上一定能大红大紫.

Oh. thankyou. Mr. chapman. but Odie's just my pet. 谢谢查普曼先生, 欧迪只是我的宠物

And that's-- that's all I reallywant him to be. 而且,我也不想让他当什么明星.

- You're kidding. - No. - 你在说笑. - 不.

Okay. Well. this is foryou. 好吧,这是给你的

And. uh... 并且,呃...

this is foryou ifyou happen to changeyour mind. 这个也给你,如果你改变主意.

You just ring me up. You give-- "Hello? Hello? 你可以给我电话就说:“喂喂?

I changed my mind. I wanna be a star." 我改主意了我想变成明星”

- Okay. - Okay! - 好的- 好!

[Man On P.A.] What a sensational ending to a ratherunconventionalshow! 在这个不寻常的展出上多么感人的结尾啊!

- Smile. - Our winner today... - 笑. - 我们今天的冠军...

a fabulous dancing puppy called Odie! 一只令人难以致信的会跳舞的小狗欧迪!

... the cul-de-sac. Never leave the cul-de-sac. Never leave the cul-de-sac. ... 死胡同. 永远别离开死胡同. 永远别离开死胡同.

N-Never leave the cul-de-sac. Never leave the cul-de-sac. 永远别离开死胡同. 永远别离开死胡同.

Never leave the cul-de-sac. Never leave the cul-de-- 永远别离开死胡同. 永远别离开死胡同.

[ Groans ] I'm h-home. 终于到家了.

- [Jon ] I hadfun today. Thankyou. - [Liz] Yeah, me too. - 今天过的真高兴,谢谢你约我们去. - 我也是.

Would you like to come in? 要进来坐坐么?

- Uh. not today. - I knew that. - 呃,今天不行. - 好吧我知道.

- I'm sorry. -Jon. I wanna come over. just not today. - 对不起. -乔恩, 我想去,只是今天不行.

I have to cover for anothervet. 我还得去兽医诊所

Oh! Really? 哦,是么?

How's Sunday? 礼拜天怎么样?

Sunday is-- Sunday's great. S-Sunday's good. Sunday. 礼拜天?礼拜天很好,那就礼拜天吧

[ Laughs ] Okay. 好的.

So. I'll-- 那么-- - Sunday. - [ Laughs ] 礼拜天.

Why? Why has this happened? 为什么会发生这样的事?

I was the one. It was all about me. 我本来是家里的宝贝儿所有事都围绕着我

Not about some stupid. sniveling. smelly... 现在变成所有事都围绕着那个愚蠢,溜着鼻涕难闻的..

high-maintenance disco dog. 又难伺候的迪斯科狗.

Ahh! 啊!

Oh. no.

[ Gasps ]

[ creaking ]

Huh? Oh-- 呃,噢

∮∮[Jon Singing]

Youjust can't do this,Jon. He's trying to tearus apart. Don'tyou see that? 你不能这么做,乔恩,他想把我们分开,你没看出来么?

You know me. I'm too lazy to try to destroyyour house. 你了解我,我太懒了才不会在家里搞破坏

I was provoked. pushed. prodded. driven mad. 别激怒我,或者伤害,那样会让我发疯.

You can't kick me out of my own house like I'm some kind of animal! 你不能像对待其他动物一样把我踢出家

Oh. come on.Jon.Jon! 别这样,乔恩.乔恩!

Oh. come on.Jon.Jon! 别这样,乔恩.乔恩!

You know I'm scared ofthe dark. 你知道我怕黑

Yeah. that's a good boy. Who's a good boy? 你是个好孩子,知道谁是好孩子么?

∮Day or night There was no one else ∮

∮From dawn to dusk my meals would come ∮

∮I'dlounge about in myhome∮

∮But now I'm out in the cold ofnight∮

∮All alone till the dawn's first light ∮

∮I'm in a new dog state of mind ∮

∮Used to think I had a home ∮

∮A special place to call my own ∮

∮But now the dog's in and I'm out ∮

∮I've got noJon I've got no clout∮

∮∮[ Wailing ]

∮I'm in a new dog state of mind ∮∮

[ crying ]

Leave me alone. You've won. 别理我,你赢了.

You're inside with him. and I'm out here all by myself. 你和他在里面,我一个人被赶出来.

Odie? You came out here to be with me? 欧迪? 你要出来和我在一起?

I'm touched. 我感动了.

- And you must be touched in the head. - [ clicks ] 你也必须给自己的脑子开开壳了

∮∮[GarfiieldSinging]

- Seeyou in the morning, little fella. - [ Barks ] 明儿见

You know. a puppy needs a little tough love every now and then. 对小狗来说有时候需要厉害一点迟早都要有. Hello. Pooky. Miss me? 嗨,卜姬. 想我了么?

You know what? I'm gonna make it up to Odie tomorrow. 明天我要改善一下跟欧迪的关系

I'm going to teach him how to drink out ofthe toilet. 我要教教他如何在洗手间外喝水

- [ Whining ] - [Girl cat] PoorOdie. 可怜的欧迪.

- That cat is such a pig. - Garfield's a pig? - 那家伙真是个混蛋. - 加菲尔德是个混蛋?

You never put the dog out at night. 晚上千万不能把狗丢在外面

Why not? 为什么?

Because dogs... run away. 因为他们会跑掉.

[ScooterApproaching]

[ Barking ]

[ Barking ]

[ Barking ]

[Siren Wailing]

[ Whines ]

[Snoring]

Sure.Jon. I'll eat all your lasagna foryou. 好吧,乔恩,我要吃掉你所有的通心粉.

[Woman ] Oh, look. What do we have here? 看看,这是什么?

You're a lost dog. 你是只走失的小狗.

[ Strains ]

Well. we can fix that. 好吧我们能解决.

Oh. do I feel good this morning. 今天早上的感觉真好.

I slept like a fat cat. 我睡的像只肥猫.

Hey. tall. dark and human. what's for breakfast? 嘿,大个,早上吃什么

Odie! Where areyou. boy? 欧迪! 你在哪儿?

Well. relax. Uh. I think he was going to camp out. 放松点,我想他出去露营了.

- Odie? - Well. he probably had a sleepover at Luca's. I think. - 欧迪? - 或者在卢克那睡过头了.

Odie! Odie? 欧迪! 欧迪?

Hm. Well. maybe he's fetching the paper for the neighbors. 呃,或者他在替附近的邻居拣报纸.

Where is that silly dog? 那笨狗哪儿去了?

I can't go on like this anymore. Wendell. 温德尔,我不能再这样下去了.

I've got to get a dog. 我要找到一条狗.

I think that's a lovely idea. [ chuckles ] 我想那是个不错的主意

I knowyou've been sad and lonely since the divorce. and I've tried to be a friend-- 我知道你离婚以后很失意我也尽力做好你的朋友

Not for me. you imbecile. For the act. 找狗不是为我,你这个笨蛋是为节目

Ifl could get my hands on a really talented dog... 如果我能有一条天才小狗...

wouldn't WalterJ. just choke on his Emmy? 沃尔特J非得把艾美奖给我不可

- Like Odie? - Yeah. - 像欧迪? - 没错. Oh. yeah. You know. he was kinda dopey-looking and spry. 他就是那种既令人陶醉又充满生气

- And-- - Lost! - 并且-- - 走失了!

[Happy] Hmm? 唔?

Hi, it'sJon. I wasjust calling to see ifOdie's been overthere. 你好,我是乔恩,我打电话来问问是否看见欧迪了

Myname isJon Arbuckle, and, um, I can't find my dog. 我的名字是乔恩阿布克利,我找不到我的狗

I've looked all around the neighborhood, and I can't find him. 附近我都找遍了,还是没有

I saw him last night, but I haven't seen him this morning. 昨晚我还看见他了,今天早上就不见了

And, uh, ifyou see him, give me a call, please. 呃,如果你看见他,给我电话

Uh, I was calling to see ifyou'd seen Odie? Um, I think he 's run away. 我想问问你是否看见欧迪? 他跑掉了

I was giving him a bath, and I forgot to put his collar back on. 我刚给他洗完澡忘记把他的项圈戴回去了

You know, 'cause Garfiield hates his collar. 加菲尔德不喜欢他的项圈

He's about 1 5 pounds. He's brownish yel low with brown floppy ears. 大约15磅,褐色,耷拉耳朵.

- [ Doorbell Rings ] - Would you mind getting that? 如果您不介意的话请帮帮我?

Um. I'm offering a reward. 我会给您酬劳.

Yeah. that's right. Okay. and he answers to the name of-- 对,没错. 他名叫--

- Hi. - Hi. [ chuckles ] -嗨. -嗨.

I'd say the refrigerator is unguarded. 我敢说冷气机还没准备好.

We're having dinner. remember? 我们约好一起吃晚饭的,还记得吗?

Right! R-- Dinner. 是的! 吃晚饭.

Th-The two of us. Tonight. Of course. 我们两个人. 今天晚上.当然记得.

- Shall I come in? - Yeah! -我能进来吗? -当然!

Yeah. come on in. 请进.

Uh. you know. uh. Liz. I have a confession. 嗯,莉斯,我得向你认错.

Uh. uh. it's not really a confession. More ofan admission. 嗯,嗯,也不是真的认错. 可以说是供认.

It's a-- You know what it is? It's like a. uh-- 你知道是什么事吗? 就像--

It's like a declaration. I have a-- a-- d-- 就像声明一样. 我--

I love it when you do that. 我喜欢你这样.

- Do what? - You know. trip overyourself. -怎样? -支支吾吾的.

It's cute. 太可爱了.

It's one ofthe reasons I had a crush on you in high school. 高中时我喜欢你就是因为这点.

You had a crush on me? 你喜欢过我?

Yeah. I thoughtyou were really cute. decent. 是的.你又可爱又大方.

Not like all those otherjerks. 不像别的家伙.

I don't believe it. I-- I had a crush on you too. 真不敢相信.我-- 我也喜欢你.

- Isn't that funny? - Yeah. -太有意思了. -可不是吗. So. um. what's your confession/ admission/declaration? 那么,你说的认错/供认/声明是什么?

Actually. um-- 实际上,嗯--

I forgot about our dinner. [ chuckles ] Yeah. 我忘记我们约好一起吃晚餐的事了. 就是这样.

[ Laughs ] Oh. that's okay. You know. I can-- I can go. 没关系. 我--我得走了.

No. No. I'm-- I'm glad you're here. 不.不,我-- 很高兴你能来.

Let me just. uh. get myjacket. and then we'll go. 我穿上夹克, 等我一下,我们就走.

Okay. what am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? 我该怎么做? 我该怎么做?

What-- What am I gonna do? I've waited for this night my entire life. 我该怎么做? 我一直都在等待今晚的到来.

Ifyou tell her the truth. you'll feel much better. 告诉她真相, 你会觉得好些.

Andyou won't have to see heranymore. 你不必再见她.

It's kinda creepyhaving a vet around the house anyway. 不管怎么样,附近有个兽医感觉真恐怖.

I can't just go out and pretend like nothing's happened. can I? 我不能假装什么都没发生,是吗?

Well. I sure could. The one thing you can't do is tell her the dog's gone. 当然能.你唯一不能做的事是告诉她狗失踪了.

- I gotta tell her. - No. -我必须告诉她. -不要.

- I've gotta tell her. - No. That's not what Isaid. -必须告诉她. -不.我不是那个意思.

Schmuck. 笨蛋.

- Why not? - Odie's run away. -为什么? -欧迪跑掉了.

- What? - He got out last night. I feel terrible. -什么? -昨晚上失踪了.太糟糕了.

I called the pound. I put up posters. 我给待领场打过电话. 还张贴了海报.

I looked everywhere. but I can't find him. 我到处都找遍了, 就是找不到他.

- Why didn'tyou just tell me? - I guess I figured... -为什么不早点告诉我? -我以为...

he was the only reason you were spending time with me. 你是因为他才跟我在一起的.

- come on. - No. I'm serious. I mean. I thought-- -你在开玩笑吧. -不,我是认真的.我的意思是,我想--

No. I mean. come on. Let's go find him. 别说了,走吧. 我们一起去找他.

O-Oh. 哦-哦.

Ayayayayay. 啊呀呀呀呀.

How can this dog be such a problem when he's not even here anymore? 这只狗不在这儿后怎么成了关键问题了?

Well. I'm not gonna worry about him. 我可不担心他.

I believeyou've found my dog. 我相信你见过我的狗.

- He answers to "Odie." - "Odie"? -他名叫"欧迪." -"欧迪"?

Family name. 对,是他的姓.

Oh! Odie! Oh. come on. 哦! 欧迪! 过来.

There you are. Oh! 终于找到你了.哦!

[ Laughs ] Yes. Yes. 太好了.太好了. How could I ever repayyou? 我得怎么报答你?

An autograph would be splendid. 签个名就行.

Then splendid it shall be. 那就签名.

- ∮∮[ TVTheme ] - [Garfiield] Hm. -哼.

- Uh. no. - [ Man ] come on. boy. -哦,不. -去吧,宝贝.

[ Groans ]

- [ Doorbell Rings ] - [ Barks ]

[ Sighs ] Hmm-- 嗯嗯--

Ooh. 汪汪.

This is ridiculous. 真可笑.

- Hey. what areyou lookin' at? - Nothin'.Just lookin' for some company. -嘿,你在看什么? -没什么.找几个伙伴.

[ Nermal ] Keep walking. creepo. 走开.

- What's going on? - We know how much you hated Odie. -出了什么事? -我们知道你多么恨欧迪.

- We know how much you wanted him gone. - Wait a minute. -我们知道你多么希望他消失. -等一下.

All I wanted was to sleep in my own bed. 我只想在我自己的床上睡觉.

And to do it. you cast Odie out into the cold. cruel world? 睡去吧,但为什么把欧迪赶到冷漠,残酷的世界中?

We saw howyou locked Odie outside last night. 昨天晚上我们看见你把欧迪锁在外面.

Oh. I don't believeyou guys. I didn't know he was gonna run away. 我不相信你们说的话. 我不知道他会跑掉.

He's a dumb dog. No offense. Luca. 他真是只笨狗. 我无意冒犯,卢克.

你不能怪我.

- Any one of us could be next. - Yeah. -我们都可能成为下一个目标. -没错.

There's no room for anybody else in Garfield's world. 加菲尔德容不下别人.

Huh? Oh. that's a little dramatic. 啊?真有点戏剧性.

Well. I may have been a little tough about protecting my turf... 也许我的态度有点粗暴, 不过那是为了保护我的领地...

but. uh. I don't hate the guy. 不过,嗯, 我不讨厌这个家伙.

I understand Happy has a big surprise for us. 我知道快乐先生会给们带来惊喜.

A special treat. What haveyou got for us. Hap? 特别的款待. 你给我们带来了什么?

Ah. guten Morgen, chris. 您好, 克里斯.

Yeah,yeah,yeah, I have been working with a veryspecial new friend... 对,对,对,我一直与一位很特别的新朋友共事...

and I would like to introduce him to all ofyou. 我想让你们都认识一下他.

Odieschnitzel! 欧迪史尼迪!

Lookee here! I t's Odie! 看! 是欧迪!

And he's safe and sound. 他很安全.

Although. he seems to have found an alternative lifestyle. 不过他好像找到了另一种生活方式.

He still can't dance. 他还是不会跳舞.

Well. this gets me offthe hook with Jon and the gang. 现在我就能摆脱乔恩一伙人的纠缠了.

- Now I'm gonna be the hero. - [ Mello ] That's one talented Oh. I'm glad you think so. chris. because I have a little announcement to make. 你这么想我很高兴,克里斯, 我要发表一个小声明.

Old Happy chapman and Odieschnitzel... 老快乐查普曼和欧迪史尼迪...

are going to be climbing aboard that New Amsterdam Limited at 3:00 p.m.... 下午3点要乘坐新阿姆斯特丹特快...

bound to NewYork city. wherewe have the opportunity... 开往纽约, 在那儿我们有机会...

to be regular contributors on Good Day, New York. 成为你好纽约的正式演员.

Huh? That's his last name-- Schnitzel? 嗯?他的姓是-- 史尼迪?

Thankyou for all your helpyesterday. You were-- You were great. 谢谢大家昨天的帮助. 你们--你们太棒了.

jon. Odie's on TV. and he's wearing lederhosen. 乔恩,欧迪在电视上, 他穿着皮短裤.

I-I'm sorry. Garfield. not now. 对不起. 加菲尔德,别打扰我.

Um. I upped the reward to. um. $200. 我把奖金提高到,嗯,200美元.

And. uh. I'm going to put up some more posters tomorrow. 明天我会张贴更多海报.

He's clog dancing. I think. wearing lederhosen. 他在跳木屐舞,穿着皮短裤.

I'm sorry. Garfiield, not now. 对不起. 加菲尔德,别烦我.

- Oh. you're gonna miss it. - I'm sorry. Liz. I'll call you later. -你会错过的. -对不起,莉斯.过会儿我再打给你.

Garfield's being... Garfield. 加菲尔德正在... 加菲尔德.

Do I have to bark like Lassie? 我只有像莱西一样咆哮你

赫本经典中英文语录

奥黛丽·赫本经典语录,句句精品 奥黛丽·赫本(Audrey Hepburn,1929年5月4日-1993年1月20日),英国知名音乐剧与电影女演员,出生于比利时布鲁塞尔,晚年曾经担任联合国儿童基金会(UNICEF)特使。身为好莱坞最著名的女星之一,她以高雅的气质与有品味的穿着著称。她生前主演的多部电影例如《罗马假日》、《蒂凡尼早餐》和《窈窕淑女》等至今仍为荧屏经典。 For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. 美丽的秀发,在于每天有孩子的手指穿过它. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. 若要优雅的姿态,走路时要记住行人不只你一个。 不要等到想要优雅时,才露出微笑; 不要等到孤单时,才想起朋友; 不要等到有了好的职位,才去努力工作; 不要等到失败时,才记起他人的忠告; 不要等到生病时,才意识到生命的脆弱; 不要等到要分手时才后悔没有珍惜感情; 不要等到有人赞赏时,才相信自己; 不要等到有人指出,才知道自己错了。 For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. 若要优美的嘴唇,要讲亲切的话; For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. 若要可爱的眼睛,要看到别人的好处;

Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find them at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others. 当你需要帮助的时候,你可以求助于自己的双手。 在年岁更大时,你会发现自己的双手能解决很多难题,一只手用来帮助自己,另一只用来帮助别人。 People, even more than things, have to be restored, revived, reclaimed and redeemed; never throw out anyone. 人之所以为人,是必须充满精力,自我悔改,自我反省,自我成长;并非向人抱怨. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. 若要苗条的身材,把你的食物分享给饥饿的人;

罗马假日 影评及影评指导

罗马假日影评 (1) 评片名 片名,是影视片的具体名称。片名不但是个称谓的符号,还包含着如下涵意:(1)文化含义,片名包含着制作者对观众的诱导和暗示,因为它在一定的文化环境中,自觉不自觉地体现了一定的文化内容。(2)统领意义。片名起的新巧,固然有着给观众联想的余地,起到审美作用,但最实际的,还应看片名是否承当了统领、指向影视片本体的职能。换一个角度,就是看片名是否和影视片内容相关或者一致。有的好片名不仅仅切合影视片内容,而且对帮助观众理解影视片的主题也有提示性的作用,则更有评论的必要。 本片全部场景皆在罗马拍摄。罗马是一座处处都散发着浓厚文化底蕴的历史古城。导演以罗马的名胜风光生动地溶入剧情之中,使得这部浪漫的爱情喜剧影片堪称经典之中的经典。 《罗马假日》里这个“假日”实质上是指记者和公主共同渴望的“自由生活”,从另一个角度说明了影片的主旨。在对待自由的追求上,公主开始是顽皮和不顾一切的享受自由;记者则渐渐的被身边的公主所感染,他们俩的假日就这样开始了。 (2) 评导演 1) 导演构思。为了把剧本转化成影视片,导演要从整体上构想未来影视片的内容与形式的各个方面。这里既有对影视片的基调、样式、风格、人物等方面的确定和追求,又有对各门类艺术家的具体要求。这是导演艺术创造力的体现。 提到这部影片就不能忽视它完美的构思。《罗马假日》的经典,首先是因为它的故事情节构思奇特,吸引观众又符合人们的逻辑思维。它几乎有成就王子公主从此幸福生活方式的现代童话所有要素,赫本是想摆脱束缚而出逃的公主,乔是想拍出大新闻的小记者,他们一见钟情,畅游了罗马这个有些落寞却唯美的浪漫之都。如果这部片子拿给其他的导演来拍,也许结局会成为男女双方冲破封建礼教私奔,又或是罗密欧与茱莉叶式爱情价最高的双双殉情。但终究两者都不是,这不得不说是编剧与导演的精明之处。 2) 导演手段。导演为塑造银幕形象,要在影视片中利用多种具体的表现手段,通过故事和人物感染给观众。导演手段包括:画面的运动和镜头的运动;镜头之间的组接;音乐、语言的运用;场景交换;气氛烘托等。 评论影视手段运用,要亿时亿影视片的具体情况,看其使用的是否合理,是否有创造性。

中外经典电影的500句经典台词。

1.曾经有一份真挚的爱情摆在我的面前,我没有珍惜,直到失去的时候才后悔莫及,尘世 间最痛苦的事莫过于此。如果上天能再给我一次机会的话,我会对这个女孩说“我爱你”。 如果非要在这份爱加上一个期限,我希望是:一万年……——《大话西游》 2.每个人都在忙,要么忙着活,要么忙着死,只有这两种选择。——《肖申克的救赎》 3.风往哪个方向吹,草就要往哪个方向倒。年轻的时候,我也曾经以为自己是风,可是最 后遍体鳞伤,我才知道,我们原来都只是草。——《艋舺》 4. 有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈。世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心动》 5. 生活就像一盒巧克力,你不知道你的下一块口味是什么。——《阿甘正传》 6. 你以为躲起来就找不到你了吗?没有用的!像你这么出色的男人,无论在什么地方,都像漆黑中的萤火虫一样,那样的鲜明,那样的出众。你那忧郁的眼神,唏嘘的胡渣子,神乎其神的刀法,和那杯dry martine,都深深地迷住了我。 ——《国产零零柒》 7. 如果,我多一张船票,你会不会跟我一起走? ——《花样年华》 8. 我等这个机会等了三年,不是为了证明我比别人强,只是要证明我失去的东西,我一定要夺回来。 ——《英雄本色》 9. 我已经老了,在人来人往的大厅,有一位老人他向我走来。他说我认识你,那时的你还很年轻,魅力,你的身边有许许多多的追求者。不过跟那时相比,我更喜欢现在你这经历了沧桑的容颜。 ——《情人》 10. 每个人都会有过去,就算你是一个杀手,一样会有小学同学。每回碰上这种人,他们都会问同样的问题。 ——《堕落天使》 11. 有一天我的小孙子问我:“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?”我回答:“不...但是我与英雄们一同服役。” ——《兄弟连》 12. 不管怎样,我终相信这个世界是美好的。 ——《安妮日记》 13. 面包会有的,牛奶会有的,一切都会有的。 ——《列宁在1918》 14. 如果人生面对的最大苦难只是死亡,那还有什么可以害怕的呢?人生没有解决不了的事,也没有无法面对的事。 ——《新不了情》

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

经典电影台词(中英对照)

经典的电影台词(中英对照) 来源:普特英语 ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger.

一些电影中的经典语录

1.我门都有自己的命运没有什么是随随变变发生的它都是计划的 一部分。《阿甘正传》 2.人生就好比一场拳击比赛,充满了躲闪与出拳,如果足够幸运,只需 一次机会、一记重拳而已,但首要的条件是你必须得顽强地站着,有何胜利可言,挺住意味着一切。《百万宝贝》 3.我将一直寻找真实的生活,哪怕它是一个病态的世界!楚门的世 界 4.真挚而伤感的情话在每个人的心中都建起了一座名叫做“断背”的 隐形山,感受那遥远宁静的群山中,一份永存的真情。《断背山》 5.当你试图拿回失去的对象时,大概你会失去更多。《老无所依》 6.当我对世事厌倦的时候,我就会想到你。想到你在世界的某个地 方生活着,存在着,我就愿意忍受一切,你的存在对我很重要。 《美国往事》 7.我一直相信数字,不管是方程式,或是逻辑学都引导我们去思考, 但经过终生的追求,我问自己逻辑到底是什么,谁去决定原由,我的探索……让我从形而下到形而上,最后到了妄想症,就这样来回走了一趟,在事业上我有了最重大的突破,在生命中我也找到了最重要的人,只有在这神秘的爱情方程式中,才能找到逻辑或原由来,今晚我能站在这里全是你的功劳,你是我成功的因素,也是唯一的因素《美丽心灵》

8.广告诱惑我们买车子,衣服,于是拼命工作买不需要的东西,我 们是被历史遗忘的一代,没有目的,没有地位,没有世界大战,没有经济大恐慌,我们的大战只是心灵之战,我们的恐慌只是我们的生活。《搏击俱乐部》 9.敌人的敌人就是朋友,欢迎你我的朋友。《贫民窟的百万富翁》 10.觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是 什么,要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克号》 11.名单里是生命,名单外是深渊《辛德勒的名单》 12.战火硝烟中的背叛与我们在太平盛世中的背叛相较而言,就天真 单纯得多了,初恋的人们心存紧张并满怀柔情,但却可以抵御一切——只因为心如烈火。《英国病人》 13.我们不需要胜利,只需要战斗。《勇敢的心》 14.每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘,很难。……罗马,无疑是罗 马,我会珍惜在这里的记忆,知道永远。《罗马假日》 15.我们的敌人其实是我们自己敌人就在自己心里。《野战排》 16.阻止我脚步的,并不是我所看见的,而是我所无法看见的。《海 上钢琴师》 17.儒怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡 人。《肖申克的救赎》

《罗马假日》经典对白

《罗马假日》(Roman Holiday)是1953年由美国派拉蒙公司拍摄的浪漫爱情片,故事讲述了一位欧洲某公国的公主与一个美国记者之间在意大利罗马一天之内 发生的浪漫故事。影片由格利高里·派克和奥黛丽·赫本联袂主演,取得了巨大的成功,成为好莱坞黑白电影的经典之作。奥黛丽·赫本也因该片获得了她一生最重要的奖项——奥斯卡最佳女主角奖。电影上映后,片名成为很多商号争抢的名字,也有用罗马假日作为品牌的摩托车。 Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes. 乔·布拉德雷:你应该一直穿着我的衣服。 Princess Ann: It seems I do. 安娜公主:看起来我就是这么做的。 Princess Ann: I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too. 安娜公主:我讨厌这件睡裙。我讨厌我的所有的睡裙,并且讨厌我的所有的内衣裤。 Countess: My dear, you have lovely things. 女伯爵:亲爱的,你有一些可爱的东西。 Princess Ann: But I'm not two hundred years old. Why can't I sleep in pajamas? 安娜公主:但我不是两百岁了。为什么我不能穿着宽长裤睡觉呢? Countess: Pajamas? 女伯爵:宽长裤? Princess Ann: Just the top part. Did you know that there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all? 安娜公主:就是上面的部分。你知道有些人睡觉没有穿任何东西。 Countess: I rejoice to say I do not. 女伯爵:我很高兴地说我不是这样的。 Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations? 记者:那么,以殿下的观点来评价,两国之间的前景如何呢? Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people. 安娜公主:我对此非常有信心…正如我坚信两国人民之间的友谊。 Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified. 乔·布拉德雷:我可以说吗,为我自己…的报社说说:我们殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。 Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it. 安娜公主:我很高兴听到你能这么说。 Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most? 另一个记者:访问的城市当中,殿下最喜欢哪一个呢? General Provno: [prompting] Each, in its own way... 将军普若夫诺:(提示)每一个,都有它独特之处…

罗马假日中英文剧本.doc

罗马假日中英文剧本 Paramount News brings you special coverage 派拉蒙新闻为大家特别报导 of Princess Ann's visit to London. 安公主访问伦敦的情况 The first stop on her much publicised goodwill tour of European capitals. 这是其欧洲首都亲善访问的首站 She gets a royal welcome. 她受到皇室的款待 Thousands cheer a young member of one of Europe's oldest ruling families. 民众欢迎这欧洲古国的年轻成员 After three days of continuous activity and a visit to Buckingham Palace, 完成三天活动和参观白金汉宫后 Ann flew to Amsterdam, 安公主飞赴阿姆斯特丹 where she dedicated the new International Aid Building 主持国际援助大楼的开幕典礼 and an ocean liner. 及一艘邮轮的启航仪式 Then she went to Paris, attending many official functions 然后前往巴黎出席多项官方活动 to cement trade relations between her country 以加强她的祖国和西欧多国的 and the Western European nations. 贸易伙伴关系 And so to Rome, the Eternal City, 接着来到永恒之都罗马 where the princess's visit was marked by a spectacular parade, 有场面壮观的巡游供公主观赏 highlighted by the band of the crack bersaglieri regiment. 高潮是狙击兵团乐队的表演 The smiling young princess showed no sign 从公主的笑脸可知她 of the strain of the week's continuous public appearances. 经过一周的出访活动,仍无疲态 At her country's embassy that evening, 当晚,在大使馆 a formal reception and ball in her honour 驻意大利大使为公主

狮子王电影剧本

标题: 《狮子王》对白赏析:生生不息的大自然 一个国王统治的时代就像日升日落,总有起止,总有边界——老国王木法沙(Mufasa)语重心长地告诉小狮子辛巴(Simba)——要懂得大自然的微妙平衡,要尊重每一种生物;永远不要灰心,永远不要放弃,那些已经故去的伟大人物正从星星上看着你! Mufasa: A king s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day , Simba, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king. Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything. Simba: Everything the light touches. What about that shadowy place? Mufasa: That s beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba. Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants. Mufasa: Oh, there s more to being king than... getting your way all the time. Simba: There s more? Mufasa: Simba... Everything you see exists together, in a delicate b alance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all the cr eatures --- from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. Simba: But, Dad, don t we eat the antelope? Mufasa: Yes, Simba but let me explain. When we die, our bodies becom e the grass. And the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life. Simba let me tell you something that my father tol d me. Look at th e stars. The great kings o f the past look down on us from th ose stars. Simba: Really? Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those ki ngs will always be there to guide you, and so am I. 重点讲解 木法沙以“光照不到的地方”(shadowy a. 有阴影的)为比喻,告诉小辛巴,国王的权力不是无限大,永远不要越过边界(border),一个国王该懂得的远远超越于“时时刻刻随心所欲(getting your way all the time)”。

加菲猫说过的经典语录

加菲猫说过的经典语录 导读:本文是关于加菲猫说过的经典语录的文章,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享! 1、不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。 2、欧迪,走,我们去买一个或九个汉堡包当晚餐。 3、要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。 4、肚子大不可怕,可怕的是肚子里没有好东西。 5、再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。 6、人生就像一辆法拉利,来得也快,去得也快,不过没关系,反正你也买不起。 7、我并不是每次吃完饭就看电视,有时我边吃饭边看电视,生活中有些改变会增加乐趣。 8、我希望你能知道,你是我生命中最重要的人。 9、学的越多,知道的越多,知道的越多,忘记的越多,忘记的越多,知道的越少,为什么学来着? 10、爱情就像照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。 11、有一位漂亮的女士对乔恩说你真可爱,而你还问我有什么不对! 12、服饰就象铁丝网,它阻止你冒然行动但并不妨碍你尽情的观看。 13、钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。

14、除了吃和睡,生命也许还有别的意义,不过我觉得没有就挺好。 15、从今以后,我将不再贪吃,而只是爱吃而已。 16、如果你不能击败你的敌人,那么就加入他们。 17、如果你不想给谁东西吃的话,就得让它想着点什么。 18、不,水果蛋糕!这是我不吃的三样东西之一。另外两样是葡萄干,还有蜗牛。 19、你可以抓我的毛,可以侮辱我的母亲,可以揍我的狗,可以玩我的橡皮老鼠,但是你不许吃我的食物,不许在我的床上睡觉! 20、生活就像打牌,如果你没赢,那你就输了。 21、加菲遇到危险,很惊恐的说:快看看下集预告,这是不是最后一集了。 22、欧迪,我们去吃冰激凌吧,不过你得看着我吃。 23、工作好有意思耶!尤其是看着别人工作。 24、球状也是身材。 25、你可以让小猫离开肉饼,但不能让肉饼离开小猫。 26、人们为什么喜欢玩具熊呢,这是因为他们的个性,他们不会吃你的东西,不会和你约的女孩跳舞,不会抢你的风头。 27、你就是生物进化失败的结果。 28、聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。 29、后排座位上的小孩会生出意外,后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

20部经典英文电影对白

20部经典英文电影对白, 哪个最经典? 20部经典英文电影对白, 哪个最经典? 每部电影都有让人难忘的经典对白,下列对白哪个是您最欣赏的呢? 1.《乱世佳人》 Tomorrow is another day. 2.《泰坦尼克号》 Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go o f that promise. 3.《007系列》 "Bond. James Bond." 4.《阿甘正传》 Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're go nna get." Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is j ust a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. Jenny: Are you stupid or something? Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. 5.《终结者》 "I'll be back!" 6.《英国病人》 We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this m arked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I'v e wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps. 7.《空军一号》 “My family first” 8.《罗马假日》 I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? 9.《绿野仙踪》 "There's no place like home." 10.《卡萨布兰卡》 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

加菲猫经典台词

18、如果早晨晚一点儿来的话,我会喜欢早晨的。 19、我刚结束为期14天的节食,唯一减掉的就是两周来的时间。 20、神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给你 留了余地。 21、懒惰有一点特别招人喜欢,那就是,不用学就会。 22、生活哲理:我为期14天的节食结束了,而我唯一减去的 就是2周的时间。 23、每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的 背后,都有两。 24、今后我永远不做对不起欧迪的事,……也许,也许不是永远。 25、如果你不想给谁东西吃的话,就得让它想着点什么。 26、失败的人特点是会不断地失败。如果你想看看他的失败的话,他是不会让你失望的。 27、从今以后,我将不再贪吃,而只是爱吃而已。 28、每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的 背后,都有两个。 29、这个世界上还有很多比钱更重要的东西,比如说意大利面。 30、再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。 31、就到这儿吧!我要去睡今天的第三个午觉了。 32、欧迪,我们去吃冰激凌吧,不过你得看着我吃。 33、聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。 34、工作好有意思耶!尤其是看着别人工作。 35、如果你想显得聪明,就要多跟蠢人为伍。

36、真不愿意起来,尤其我还病了,可我还得带病坚持吃饭。 37、今后我永远不做对不起欧迪的事,也许,也许不是永远。 38、有一位漂亮的女士对乔恩说你真可爱,而你还问我有什么不对! 39、有了意大利面,谁还会吃老鼠呢? 40、返希你能帮我个忙吗?帮我申请做一只狗,最好是西班牙狮子狗! 41、努力工作不会导致死亡!不过我不会用自己去证明。 42、这个汉堡包的味道不错,但不如前八个好。 43、今天我要做俯卧撑,今天先俯卧,明天再撑。 44、不是我的错,他们太好吃了。 45、我不能让那只鸡在我的名字后面写字。 46、“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。 47、这只是一个噩梦,当我闭上眼睛再睁开的时候一切都会正常。 48、生活就像打牌,如果你没赢,那你就输了。 49、如果你不能击败你的敌人,那么就加入他们。 50、钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。 51、要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道。 52、爱情是短暂的,但猪肉卷是永恒的。 53、加菲猫肯定不是为猪肉卷而生,但猪肉卷一定是为加菲猫而生。 54、虽然欧迪是条狗,但它有时候也过着狗一样的生活。 55、它仍然是个笨蛋,直到我另行通知。 56、有人管这叫懒惰,我称其为深思。

罗马假日最经典台词

罗马假日最经典台词 2017-04-09在这部电影中,记得最深的一幕是,当乔为公主打架跌入水中,公主毫不犹豫也跟着纵身一跃。 爱是,你走哪我跟到哪的勇气。 罗马假日最经典台词1.她受到英国皇室级别的隆重欢迎,这位欧洲最古老皇族之一的高贵年轻成员受到数千民众的热烈欢呼shegetsaroyalwelcomefromthebritish,asthousandscheerthegraciousyoung memberofoneofeurope'soldestrulingfamilies.2.从年轻的公主的微笑中你丝毫看不出持续一周公共场合露面的疲惫感thesmilingyoungprincessshowednosignofthestrainoftheweek'scontinuousp ublicappearances,3.我不喜欢这件睡袍,我不喜欢我所有的睡袍还有我也不喜欢我所有的内衣 ihatethisnightgown.ihateallmynightgowns,andihateallmyunderwear,too.4.我不要博纳科温医生!就让我安静的死掉吧 idon'twantdr.bonnachoven!pleaseletmedieinpeace.3.我约了公主殿下,她会做出优雅的姿势给我照的 datewithherroyalhighness,whowillgraciouslyposeforsomepictures.4.若是我死去眠于地下但只要听见你的声音,即便在青草之下我那已化为泥土的心也会欣慰的”"ifiweredeadandburiedandiheardyourvoice"beneaththesodmyheartofd ustwouldstillrejoice."5.这个世界需要的是让甜美和庄重重新回归到,青

经典台词大全

经典台词大全 【篇一:经典台词大全】 经典电影台词大全 1、《大鼻子情圣》:我的心分成两半,一半因为责任留给我的妻子,另一半留在新桥底下,用此一生来思念你。 2、《大鼻子情圣》:人生那个东西,也许只是在一段刻骨铭心之后 才算是真正的开始,但有时候想想,徒留遗憾罢了。 3、《阿甘正传》:生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。() 4、《爱玛》:世界上总有一半人不理解另一半人的快乐。 5、《四根羽毛》:上帝会把我们身边最好的东西拿走,以提醒我们 得到的太多! 6、《男人四十》好多东西都没了,就象是遗失在风中的烟花,让我 来不及说声再见就已经消逝不见。 7、《阿飞正传》:我听别人说这世界上有一种鸟是没有脚的,它只 能一直飞呀飞呀,飞累了就在风里面睡觉,这种鸟一辈子只能下地 一次,那边一次就是它死亡的时候。 8、《停不了的爱》:小时候,看着满天的星斗,当流星飞过的时候,却总是来不及许愿,长大了,遇见了自己真正喜欢的人,却还是来 不及。 9、《新不了情》:我觉得生命是最重要的,所以在我心里,没有事 情是解决不了的。不是每一个人都可以幸运的过自己理想中的生活,有楼有车当然好了,没有难道哭吗?所以呢,我们一定要享受我们 所过的生活。 10、《英雄本色》:有信心不一定会,没信心一定不会成功。 11、《笑傲江湖之东方不败》:有人就有恩怨,有恩怨就有江湖。 人就是江湖,你怎么退出? 12、《堕落天使》:当你年轻时,以为什么都有答案,可是老了的 时候,你可能又觉得其实人生并没有所谓的答案。 13、《东邪西毒》:最了解你的人不是你的朋友,而是你的敌人。 14、《2046》:爱情这东西,时间很关键,认识得太早或太晚,都 不行。 15、《左走向右走》:生命中充满了巧合,两条平行线也会有相交 的一天。

罗马假日英文观后感

Roman holiday book review The story is about a young princess named Ann, making a goodwill tour of Europe's capitals. She is tired of the responsibility and demands of the role she has been born in to and longs to experience the every day pleasures of an ordinary person. In Rome she finally rebels. Waiting until after everyone in the embassy where her party is staying has gone to sleep, she slips out a window and finds herself alone on the streets of Rome. She is found by Joe Bradley, a hardened and somewhat cynical reporter, on his way home from a late night card game. Not knowing who she is but seeing that she has no place to stay he takes pity on her and invites her to his apartment for the night. In a comical scene, he offers her a pair of his pajamas and points to the couch where she can sleep. Innocent aristocrat that she is, she asks for a nightgown and help undressing. Bradley helps her take off her tie and then leaves the room. When he returns a few minutes later he discovers her sound asleep on the bed, leaving him the couch. Leaving her sleeping the next morning, Bradley shows up late for work and tries to cover himself by saying that he had an interview with the princess. But his editor shows him a newspaper with her picture and headline stating that she was taken ill the night before and canceled all appointments for the day. Bradley immediately realizes who he has in his apartment and gets the editor to agree to pay $5,000 if he can get a real interview with the princess. On the way out Bradley contacts a photographer friend, Irving Radovich and arranges for him to met him later with his camera for a big scoop. Returning to his apartment, Bradley picks up the princess for their planned tour of the city. Bradley's real aim is to get the pictures and story he promised his editor. But the innocent charm of the princess softens him and the two start to fall in love. They end up having a good time and some comical adventures. Bradley conceals the fact that he is a reporter who knows who she really is and she doesn't tell him that that she is a royal princess. But in the end the truth comes out and the princess realizes that her duty to her country and family come first and she reluctantly returns to her official role. The two meet briefly at the end during her press conference with other reporters. She addresses Bradley as Mr. Bradley just like the others. As he is leaving, Bradley, quietly slips her the photos that his friend Irving had taken and lets her know that his story and pictures of their time together will never be published. The charming Audrey Hepburn plays a modern princess who takes a day on Rome. She meets up with reporter Peck and wise-cracking photographer Albert. Peck and Hepburn fall in love, though Peck plans to sell an "exclusive story with the princess." Roman Holiday is a fun romantic comedy, but stays realistic with its commentary on society and royalty.

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档