港口集装箱码头英语总结

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:36.00 KB
  • 文档页数:10

下载文档原格式

  / 10
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

港口集装箱码头英语总结

港口业务英语总结

核配载图(stowage)

How many containers will be loaded?

要装多少箱?

Are there any special cargoes such as dangerous cargo or inflammable cargo on board?

船上有危险品或者易燃品之类的特殊货吗?

According to the manifest,there are five containers of corrosive goods on board.

根据舱单,船上有五箱腐蚀品。

Apart from these full containers,there are 25 empty reefers for North Ameirica.

除了这些重箱之外,还有25个空冷藏箱运往北美.

Please tell me the slot numbers of these containers?

请告诉我这些箱子的相位号?

Would you like to show me the specific position?

指给我具体的位置好吗?

Is there any special request for dangerous goods(cargoes)? 对于危险品,有什么特殊要求吗?

Is it necessary to separate them?

有必要隔离他们吗?

Where to stack these reefer containers?

这些冷藏箱堆放在哪儿?

The reefer containers should be stacked where there are power sockets.

冷藏箱应当堆码在有电源插座的部位。

Could you tell me the rotation of the discharging ports on this voyage?

请告诉我这个航次卸货港的港序好吗?

All the cargoes were mixed at the loading port.

所有货物在装货港混装了.

The shortlanded containers are offset by the overlanded containers all right.

溢箱和短箱的数量相抵了.

How to change?

如何调整?

Can you write down the position of your adjustment?

您能写下调整后的位置吗?

Can you shift MAEU1234567 for TTNU1234567 in the same bay?

您能将MAEU1234567和TTNU1234567在同贝互换吗?There is only one tier of high cube container can be loaded in every hold.

每一个舱只能装一层高箱

Can you tell me the max weight of each row?

您能告诉我每列的最大负荷吗?

This code HSK stands for TianJin.

代码HSK代表天津.

I will replan it.

我会重新配载的.

We'll start loading as soon as you affirm the stowage plan. 一旦您确认配载图我们就开始作业。

I`m not responsible for it.

这件事不是我负责。

My colleague will give you the final EDI on next shift.

我的同事将会在下一个班给您最终EDI数据.

安全(Safety)

The safety net must be fastened and fit for rising or ebb tide. 安全网要栓牢,并能适应潮水涨落.

please adjust the gangway and safety net properly. 请把船梯和安全网调整好。

作业(Operation)

Can you give us a copy of container list to be discharged? 请给我们一份待卸的集装箱清单好吗?

Chief, can we start to load cargo now?

大副,现在可以装货了吗?

If there is any request,please tell me before operation.

如果有什么要求请在作业前告诉我。

We'll start to discharge the containers on deck at 8 o'clock. 八点钟我们要开始卸甲板上的箱子。

How many gangs are you going to work?

你们将有几路(几头)作业?

We can supply three gangs to work at the same time.

我们可以同时开三个头(三路)作业。

Sorry,as the operation speed at the aft is too fast,the ship is down by the stern.

抱歉,由于船尾作业速度太快,船头有点翘。

please pump the fresh water into the fore peak tank to keep the ship even.

请往前尖舱内打压舱水,以使船保持平衡。

This over height platform container should be placed on the top tier in this hold.

这个超高的平台箱应当放置于这个舱顶层。

Please cut off the power and unplug the reefers before discharging.

卸货前请切断电源,拔下冷藏箱的插头。