一句话喷倒老美

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:37.50 KB
  • 文档页数:5

1 Long time no see. 好久不见2 What's cooking now? 正在做什么呢?3 What's up? 出什么事了?4 Fair to middling. 还行,马马虎虎了。

5 What's with you? 你怎么了?6 What are you up to? 最近忙什么?7 It's cool. 真不错!太好了!8 Yo,G. 嗨,老兄!9 Yo baby. 美女,好啊!10 Are you guys OK? 你还好吗?11 It rains cats and dogs outsides. 外面倾盆大雨!12 We hit it off instantly. 我们很投缘,一见如故。

13 I would work like a dog. 我得十分努力地工作。

14 She is the apple of her father's eye. 她是她父亲的掌上明珠。

15 Those guys like to hit on me. 这些人喜欢找我搭讪。

16 That was bad line. 搭讪搭得很糟糕。

17 You flatter me. 你过奖了。

18 You look great today. 你今天精神很好啊。

19 Your biography is almost a required course. 大家都认识你啊。

20 You really look like a fox. 你看起来很性感。

21 That show is such a gas,man! 那节目超爆笑的,老兄!22 Can I get a load of it? 我可以试一试吗?23 Mary,shake hands with her. 玛丽,和她握握手吧。

24 You know! 对吧!25 Do you two know each other? 你们俩认识吗?26 He is the guy I was telling you about. 他就是我上次和你谈起过的那个人。

27 He has a really cushy job. 他有份很轻松的工作。

28 The tie you are wearing is really in. 你的领带很时尚。

29 How is by you? 你最近状况如何?30 How is every little thing? 近况如何?31 You got me on that on. 你的那个问题难倒我了。

32 He gets high scores by being an apple polisher. 他只是爱拍马屁才得高分的。

33 I have to catch some Zs. 我想小睡一会。

34 It's still up in the air. 八字还没一撇呢!还不确定。

35 I am just checking. 我只是随口问问。

36 Our cooperation goes west. 我们的合作到此为止。

37 I have got to go. 我(有事)要走了。

38 No horse play in the house,please. 请不要在屋里乱跑。

39 He always teels a cock and bull story. 他常常是鬼话连篇。

40 I am trying to be out cold. 我想睡一会。

41 Farewell. 再见。

42 I am off. 我马上就走。

43 I will catch you later. 再见!44 Let's hit the road. 我们走吧。

45 See you around. 回头见。

46 Let's blow. 我们走吧。

47 Let's split. 我们走吧。

48 Take care. 保重。

49 Later. 再见、呆会儿见。

50 Ready to roll? 准备走了吗?51 Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗?52 I will take a rain check. 我这次不去。

,下次再去。

53 You are not playing with full deck. 你一副失魂落魄的样子。

54 Cat got your tongue? 你的舌头打结了吗?55 He has a screw loose. 他脑子有问题。

56 Pipe down. 住嘴。

57 Egg in your beer? 你还想得寸进尺?58 I have bats in my belfry. 我神经有点错乱。

59 Come over and chew the fat. 要不过来一起闲聊?60 They were all said with tongue in cheek. 他们说的那些话可不能当真。

61 Cheese it. 快逃,快跑!62 I have put my dog to sleep. 我让我的狗安息了。

(死的委婉表达法)63 What's the bottom line? 结果是什么?64 Pardon me? 你说什么?65 He always likes to rain on my parade. 他总是很扫兴。

66 Kick back. 休息。

67 Good friends should have no hard feeling. 好朋友之间是不应该怀恨在心的。

68 Could you please allow me to clarify? 能允许我详细阐明一下吗?69 I will give you a ring. 我待会打电话给你。

70 Don't put your foot in your mouth. 不要犯尴尬的口头错误。

71 Stop complaining. 别抱怨了。

72 Nonsense. 胡说八道。

73 You ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。

74 Don't get over yourself. 别自以为是。

75 Get off my back. 少跟我啰嗦。

76 Don't nag me. 别在我面前唠叨。

77 Enough is enough. 够了够了。

78 Don't give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。

79 Don't give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯。

80 Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!81 Could you please stop flipping the channels? 请不要一直换台,好吗?82 Just stay put. 呆在原地。

83 You are a backseat driver. 你真是个指手画脚的人。

84 You are barking up the wrong tree. 你找错人了。

85 It's all my faults. 都是我的错。

86 Let's bury the hatchet. 让我们化干戈为玉帛。

87 Let's drop the subject. 让我们换个话题吧。

88 You should take the blame. 你需要为的你过失负责任。

89 Write it off. 不要放在心上。

90 Please forgive me. 请原谅我。

91 The buck stops here. 一人做事一人当。

92 Face the music. 面对现实吧。

93 Just bite the bullet and get it over with. 咬紧牙关完成这件事情。

94 I would bend over backwards to help you. 我将为你赴汤蹈火。

95 Don't put me on the spot. 别让我为难。

96 This is over my head. 这实在是太难懂了。

97 I always put my best foot forward. 我总是全力以赴。

98 Let the dog off the leash. 放手去干吧。

99 I am totally maxed out. 我真是累坏了。

100 He is a turn-off. 他很让人倒胃口。

101 I see. 我了解。

102 Twenty-four seven. 一天到晚,全天候。

103 You can't always be in the driver's seat. 不能凡事你都自己做主。

104 You have missed the boat. 你错失了良机。

105 To err is human,to forgive is divine. 人非圣贤,孰能无过。

106 It's just double Dutch to you. 这个对你来说如同天书。

107 She'd better cop a plea. 她最好坦白从宽。

108 I know you got out on the wrong side of the bed. 我知道你早上起来心情不好。

109 Everyone feels under the weather. 每个人都会有不舒服的时候。

110 They are rednecks. 他们是老粗。

111 I'm deeply grateful for all you've done. 承蒙关照,不胜感激。

112 I'd like to express my gratitude. 我要表达我的谢意。

113 I am in your debt. 麻烦你真是过意不去。

114 Thank you all the same. 无论如何,还是要感谢你。

115 I owe you a big favor. 我欠你一个大人情。

116 Thanks a bundle. 非常感谢。

117 Thanks heaps. 非常感谢。

118 Thanks for everything. 谢谢你为我做的一切。

119 I am very indebted to you. 非常感谢你。

120 Thanks a million. 非常感谢。

121 Any time. 不客气,有事尽管开口。

122 Give me five.加油!123 Don't let your father down. 不要让你的父母失望。

124 No sweat. 不麻烦。