英文诗歌翻译成中文欣赏(最新)
- 格式:doc
- 大小:31.50 KB
- 文档页数:5
英语诗歌欣赏及翻译英语诗歌欣赏及翻译在日复一日的学习、工作或生活中,大家都看到过许多经典的诗歌吧,诗歌是用高度凝练的语言,生动形象地表达作者丰富情感,集中反映社会生活并具有一定节奏和韵律的文学体裁。
你知道什么样的诗歌才经典吗?下面是小编为大家整理的英语诗歌欣赏及翻译,希望能够帮助到大家。
英语诗歌欣赏及翻译1Heights 高度By Longfellow 翻译/秋子树The heights by great men reached and kept伟人所至高度,Were not attained by sudden flight,并非一蹴而就;But they, while their companions slept,同伴半夜酣睡时,Were toiling upward in the night.辛勤攀登仍不辍。
英语诗歌欣赏及翻译2Thank you for comforting me when Im sadLoving me when Im madPicking me up when Im downThank you for being my friend and being aroundTeaching me the meaning of loveEncouraging me when I need a shoveBut most of all thank you forLoving me for who I am.感谢你在伤心时安慰我,当我生气时感谢你护着我,当我沮丧时你拉拔我,感谢你作为我的朋友并且在我身旁,告诉我爱的意义是什么,当我需要动力时你鼓励我,但我最想感谢你的是,爱上像我这样的一个人。
英语诗歌欣赏及翻译3Romanticism(Originally In English)Romantic doesnt mean only the loving atmospherebetween two people, like a man and woman.Romantic is something that is very sacred, very noble, very poetic in the air,which we ourselves generate from within our heartwhen we feel very loving, very peaceful, very kind,very gentle, and we feel so good about everything,about everyone around us.We walk slowly, we talk gently, we think very,very nobly and poetically.Thats what I call a romantic atmosphere.浪漫浪漫并不仅仅指两个人相爱的.气氛,像男女之间的爱情。
优美英文诗歌加翻译欣赏诗歌是一个国家语言的浓缩,它以最凝炼的文字传递了时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感,其中的文化因素是理解和欣赏诗歌的关键。
小编精心收集了优美英文诗歌加翻译,供大家欣赏学习!优美英文诗歌加翻译篇1The Good Morrow 早安- John DonneI wonder by my troth, what thou and IDid, till we loved? Were we not wean’d till then?But suck’d on country pleasures, childishly?Or snorted we in the Seven Sleepers’ den?‘Twas so; but this, all pleasures fancies be;If ever any beauty I did see,Which I desired, and got, ‘twas but a dream of thee.我真不明白;你我相爱之前在干什么?莫非我们还没断奶,只知吮吸田园之乐像孩子一般?或是在七个睡眠者的洞中打鼾?确实如此,但一切欢乐都是虚拟,如果我见过.追求并获得过美,那全都是——且仅仅是——梦见了你。
And now good-morrow to our waking souls,Which watch not one another out of fear;For love all love of other sights controls,And makes one little room an everywhere.Let sea-discoverers to new worlds have gone;Let maps to other, worlds on worlds have shown;Let us possess one world; each hath one, and is one.现在向我们苏醒的灵魂道声早安,两个灵魂互相信赖,毋须警戒;因为爱控制了对其他景色的爱,把小小的房间点化成大千世界。
【导语】英语诗歌之所以能成为世界⽂学宝库中的⼀颗瑰丽的明珠,其原因之⼀,就是历代诗⼈在创作实践中,充分发挥了它的语⾔特点。
下⾯是由带来的英语诗歌及翻译赏析,欢迎阅读!【篇⼀】英语诗歌及翻译赏析 永远向前 Keep Walking Here we stand together,Dressed in our pain, Covered with scars From wounds we did not ask for Or deserve. 我们再次并肩⽽⽴, 痛苦缠⾝, 伤痕累累 此等伤痛既⾮⾃讨苦吃 也⾮罪有应得 So what now? 现在⼜该如何? We can't go back And relive our lives. We can't take back The innocence we lost Or make the sadness we felt Into happiness 我们⽆法回到过去 重启⼈⽣。
我们⽆法找回 早已失去的纯真 或将我们的悲伤 变为欢乐。
【篇⼆】英语诗歌及翻译赏析 If 如果 If you can keep your head when all about you, 如果所有⼈都失去理智,咒骂你, Are losing theirs and blaming it on you; 你仍能保持头脑清醒; If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, 如果所有⼈都怀疑你, But make allowance for their doubting too; 你仍能坚信⾃⼰,让所有的怀疑动摇; If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, 如果你要等待,不要因此厌烦, Or, being lied about,don’t deal in lies, 为⼈所骗,不要因此骗⼈, Or, being hated, don’t give way to hating, 为⼈所恨,不要因此抱恨, And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise; 不要太乐观,不要⾃以为是; If you can dream — and not make dreams your master; 如果你是个追梦⼈——不要被梦主宰; If you can think — and not make thoughts your aim; 如果你是个爱思考的⼈——光想会达不到⽬标; If you can meet with triumph and disaster. 如果你遇到骄傲和挫折。
英语带翻译诗歌英语带翻译诗歌英语诗歌带翻译一And we will sit upon the rocks,激情的牧羊人致心爱的姑娘Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks, 克里斯托弗马洛By shallow rivers to whose falls来吧,和我生活在一起,做我的爱人,Melodious birds sing madrigals.在这里,我们将快乐无边,And I will make thee beds of roses这里有峻峭秀丽的山峦,And a thousand fragrant posies,还有风光明媚的山谷田园。
A cap of flowers, and a kirtle,在那边,我俩坐在山岩上,Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle; 看牧羊人喂养可爱的羔羊,A gown made of the finest wool在浅浅的小溪旁,Which from our pretty lambs we pull; 鸟儿随着潺潺流水,唱着情歌。
Fair lined slippers for the cold,在那边,我将用玫瑰编一顶花冠,With buckles of the purest gold ;用成千的花束做床,A belt of straw and ivy buds,用爱神木的叶子织成长裙,With coral clasps and amber studs:一切都献给你,绚丽与芬芳。
And if these pleasures may thee move,我从羔羊身上剪下最好的羊毛,Come live with me, and be my love.为你做防寒的鞋衬和长袍;The shepherds Js swains shall dance and sing 用纯金为你制作鞋扣,For thy delight each May morning:该有多么珍贵,多么荣耀。
关于中英文互译的诗歌欣赏英语诗歌的特点是短小精悍,语言简练,注重押韵,具有丰富的想象力,是英语文学中的瑰宝。
店铺整理了关于中英文互译的诗歌,欢迎阅读! 关于中英文互译的诗歌篇一寄令狐郎中李商隐嵩云秦树久离居,双鲤迢迢一纸笔。
休问梁园旧宾客,茂陵秋雨病相如。
a message to secretary linghuli shangyini am far from the clouds of sung mountain, a long way from trees in qin;and i send to you a message carried by two carp:-- absent this autumn from the prince's garden,there's a poet at maoling sick in the rain.关于中英文互译的诗歌篇二隋宫李商隐乘兴南游不戒严,九重谁省谏书函。
春风举国裁宫锦,半作障泥半作帆。
the sui palaceli shangyinwhen gaily the emperor toured the southcontrary to every warning,his whole empire cut brocades,half for wheel-guards, half for sails.关于中英文互译的诗歌篇三贾生李商隐宣室求贤访逐臣,贾生才调更无伦。
可怜夜半虚前席,不问苍生问鬼神。
jiashengli shangyinwhen the emperor sought guidance from wise men, from exiles,he found no calmer wisdom than that of young jiaand assigned him the foremost council-seat at midnight,yet asked him about gods, instead of about people.关于中英文互译的诗歌篇四下江陵李白朝辞白帝彩云间,千里江陵一日还。
简短英文诗歌带翻译欣赏英语诗歌是一个包含丰富社会生活内容、语言艺术和文化内涵的世界,是基础英语教学的一块很有潜力的教学资源。
店铺整理了简短英文诗歌带翻译,欢迎阅读!简短英文诗歌带翻译篇一THE BUGLE CALL号声The bugle is calling,军号声声正燎亮,"Awakel!" it seems to say,好象在叫“醒来吧”。
The sun it is rising.初升红日放光芒,Arisel for it is day.白昼来临,快起床!简短英文诗歌带翻译篇二MOTHER BIRD鸟妈妈There in the park公园里有棵树,In a hole in a tree树干上,有个洞,Lives mother bird洞里住着鸟妈妈,And her little birdies three.三个宝宝闹哄哄。
“Sing!” says their mother.妈妈说,“唱个歌!”“We sing!" say the three.宝宝说,“一起唱!”And they sing their spring song树洞里面唱起来In their hole in the tree.春天的歌儿多燎亮!简短英文诗歌带翻译篇三RAIN雨The rain is raining all around,天下雨,处处雨,It falls on field and tree,落在绿树上,撒在田野里,It rains on the umbrelllas here,它在行人伞上跳,And on the ship at sea.也落在海上的航船里。
简短英文诗歌带翻译篇四WHAT THE CLOCK SAYS时钟的话“Tick,,” the clock says, “tick, tick, tick!”时钟“滴答”响不停,What you have to do, do quick;办事件件要抓紧;Time is gliding fast away,光阴逝去如飞箭,Let us act, and act today,立即行动莫拖延。
英语诗歌带翻译:英语诗歌经典100篇日出 The Sun RisingBUSY old fool, unruly Sun,忙碌的老傻瓜,任性的太阳,Why dost thou thus,为什么你要穿过窗棂,Through windows, and through curtains, call on us ?透过窗帘前来招呼我们?Must to thy motions lovers' seasons run ?难道情人的季节也得有你一样的转向?Saucy pedantic wretch, go chide莽撞迂腐的东西,你去斥骂Late school-boys and sour prentices,上学迟到的孩童,怨尤的学徒,Go tell court-huntsmen that the king will ride,去通知宫廷的猎人,国王要起驾,Call country ants to harvest offices ;吩咐乡下的蚂蚁完成收割人的劳作;Love, all alike, no season knows nor clime,爱情呀,始终如一,不使节气的变换,Nor hours, days, months, which are the rags of time.更不懂钟点、日子和月份这些时间的碎片。
Thy beams so reverend, and strong为什么你竟然会自认Why shouldst thou think ?你的光线如此可畏和强壮?I could eclipse and cloud them with a wink,我只须一眨跟,你便会黯然无光,But that I would not lose her sight so long.但我不愿她的倩影消失隐遁:If her eyes have not blinded thine,倘若她的明眸还没使你目盲,Look, and to-morrow late tell me,好好瞧瞧.明天迟些再告诉我,Whether both th' Indias of spice and mine 盛产金银香料的东西印度Be where thou left'st them, or lie here with me.在你今天离开的地方,还是躺在我身旁,Ask for those kings whom thou saw'st yesterday,去问一下你昨天看到的所有帝王,And thou shalt hear, "All here in one bed lay."那答案准保都将是“全在这一张床上”。
英文诗翻译成中文精选【篇一】英文诗翻译成中文精选Mutability无常Percy Bysshe Shelley波西·比希·雪莱The flower that smiles today Tomorrow dies; All that we wish to stay Tempts and then flies.今天还微笑的花朵明天就会枯萎;我们愿留贮的一切诱一诱人就飞。
What is this world's delight? Lightning that mocks the night, Brief even as bright.什么是这世上的欢乐? 它是嘲笑黑夜的闪电,虽明亮,却短暂。
Virtue, how frail it is! Friendship how rare! Love, howit sells poor bliss For proud despair!唉,美德!它多么脆弱! 友情多不易看见! 爱情售卖可怜的幸福,你得拿绝望交换!But we, though soon they fall, Survive their joy, and all Which ours we call.但我们仍旧得活下去,即使失去了这些喜悦,以及"我们的"一切。
Whilst skies are blue and bright, Whilst flowers are gay,趁天空还明媚,蔚蓝,趁着花朵鲜艳,Whilst eyes that change ere night Make glad the day;趁眼睛看来一切美好,还没临到夜晚;Whilst yet the calm hours creep, Dream thou—and from thy sleep Then wake to weep.呵,趁现在时流还平静,作你的梦吧——且憩息,等醒来再哭泣。
【篇一】英文诗歌及翻译赏析My love is like the grassesHidden in the deep mountains. Though its abundance increase, There is none that knows.我的爱情犹如青草,藏在深山。
它郁郁葱葱,却无人知晓。
I have been sleeping all alone, You have been staring in my dreams.I want to kiss you,my baby,I want to kiss you tonight.我一直孤独入眠,睡梦中你出现在我的眼前,我要亲吻你,我的爱人,今夜我就要亲吻你。
My love,You are like a flower,So sweet and pure and fair.我的爱人,你就像一朵鲜花,那么甜蜜、纯洁而秀雅。
I just can’t believethe loveliness of loving you.I just can’t believethe one to love this feeling,too.I now know how sweet a kiss could be.Like the summer sunshine,Your sweetness over me.我简直不敢相信,爱你是如此地美好。
我不敢相信你也有如此感觉。
我现在才明白吻原是那么甜蜜,就像夏日的阳光,包含着你对我的柔情蜜意。
I shall do one thing in this life,One thing certain,that is:Love you,Long for you,And keep wanting you till I die.我这一生要做的一件事情,绝对要做的一件事情,那就是:爱你,想你,追求你,直到死。
Oh,my love,my darling,I have hungered for you touch a long time.And time goes by so slowly,and time can do so much. Are you still mine?I need your love,God speed your love to me.My love is like the grassesHidden in the deep mountains.Though its abundance increase,There is none that knows.我的爱情犹如青草,藏在深山。
中英文对照的英语诗歌欣赏英语诗歌是英语学习的重要部分。
正如学习汉语要懂诗词歌赋一样,学习英语时有必要对英语诗歌有所了解,感受用英语写诗所带来的不同的感受。
小编精心收集了中英文对照的英语诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!中英文对照的英语诗歌篇1to li bai at the sky senddu fua cold wind blows from the far sky....what are you thinking of, old friend?the wildgeese never answer me.rivers and lakes are flooded with rain....a poet should beware of prosperity,yet demons can haunt a wanderer.ask an unhappy ghost, throw poems to himwhere he drowned himself in the milo river.天末怀李白杜甫凉风起天末,君子意如何。
鸿雁几时到,江湖秋水多。
文章憎命达,魑魅喜人过。
应共冤魂语,投诗赠汨罗。
中英文对照的英语诗歌篇2a night at a taverndu musolitary at the tavern,i am shut in with loneliness and grief.under the cold lamp, i brood on the past;i am kept awake by a lost wildgoose....roused at dawn from a misty dream,i read, a year late, news from home --and i remember the moon like smoke on the river and a fisher-boat moored there, under my door.旅宿杜牧旅馆无良伴,凝情自悄然。
【篇一】英文诗歌翻译成中文欣赏
但是你没有But you didn’t
Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys?
记得那天,我和所有的男人调情好让你嫉妒
To make you jealous, and you were?
而你真的嫉妒了
I thought you'd leave,
我以为你一定会离开我
But you didn't.
但是你没有
Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie all over your car rug?
记得那天,我把草莓派弄得满车都是
I thought you'd hit me, but you didn't.
我以为你会打我,但是你没有
And remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was formal
记得那天,我忘了告诉你那个舞会是要穿礼服的
And you showed up in jeans?
而你穿了牛仔裤到场
I thought you'd drop me, but you didn't.
我以为你会弃我而去,但是你没有
Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.
是的,有许多的事你都没有做
But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.
但你容忍我、爱我、保护我
There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Vietnam.
我想好了,等你回来,我要为你做很多事情来作为补偿。
But you didn't.
但是你没有
【篇二】英文诗歌翻译成中文欣赏
等待就是爱情本身
We just can't let go, when the storm is ahead.
总希望在风雨欲来的时候,抱紧一些不想放弃的想法。
She has been patient, believing the best is worth the wait.
她一直坚持宁缺毋滥,相信的值得耐心等待。
Yet the last apple fallen from the tree is usually sour.
偏偏最后掉下的红苹果,通常是酸的。
The love that rocks your soul is hardly the result of a long wait.
而惊心动魄的伟大爱情,通常不是等来的。
I held tight to the world, but rejected.
我用力抓紧世界,最终却仍被世界淘汰。
If I had saved the effort, would the pain be less?
如果一开始就松手,我的痛苦会不会少些?
Save a place for yourself, before going out to love.
在自己面前应该一直留有一个地方,然后去爱。
You don't have to know who to love, how to love, or how long your love will last.
不知道是谁,不知道如何去爱,也不知道可以爱多久。
Just wait for the one time. Maybe there will never be the one. But just wait, because it already is your reward.
只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人,可是这种等待就是爱情本身。
【篇三】英文诗歌翻译成中文欣赏
白桦林
Snow flows over a quiet village;
静静的村庄飘着白的雪
Doves fly across a gloomy sky.
阴霾的天空下鸽子飞翔
Two names are carved deep on a birch;
白桦树刻着那两个名字
They promised to stay in love all their life.
他们发誓相爱用尽这一生
One day war broke out in their homeland.
有一天战火烧到了家乡
The lad picked up a gun to go to the front.
小伙子拿起枪奔赴边疆
“Don't worry for me,sweetheart.”
心上人你不要为我担心
“Wait for me in the birch wood.”he said.
等着我回来在那片白桦林
Doves are still flying across the same gloomy sky.
天空依然阴霾依然有鸽子在飞翔
Who would prove those graveless love and lives?
谁来证明那些没有墓碑的爱情和生命
Snow kept falling over the village,quiet as ever.
雪依然在下那村庄依然安详
And the young hid themselves behind the birch wood. 年轻的人们消逝在白桦林
The bad news came at the other afternoon.
噩耗声传来在那个午后
Her love laid down his life on the battlefield.
心上人战死在远方沙场
Quietly she came to the birch wood,
她默默来到那片白桦林
waiting there each day on tiptoe.
望眼欲穿地每天守在那里
She said he'd just lost his way in the land far away. 她说他只是迷失在远方
Surely he would come to the birch wood someday.
他一定会来来这片白桦林
Doves are still flying across the same gloomy sky. 天空依然阴霾依然有鸽子在飞翔
Who would prove those graveless love and lives?
谁来证明那些没有墓碑的爱情和生命
Snow kept falling over the village,quiet as ever. 雪依然在下那村庄依然安详
And the young hid themselves behind the birch wood. 年轻的人们消逝在白桦林
The long road is coming to its close.
长长的路呀就要到尽头
Snow-white hair flew over the once young face.
那姑娘已经是白发苍苍
She often heard his whisper over her pillow,
她时常听他在枕边呼唤
“Come,sweetheart,come to the birch wood”
“来吧亲爱的来这片白桦林”
Over her deathbed she murmured,
在死的时候她喃喃地说
“I am coming,wait for me in the birch wood.”
“我来了等着我在那片白桦林”。