广交会谈判英语用语及广交会日常英语

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:27.00 KB
  • 文档页数:6

下载文档原格式

  / 9
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Our price is reasonable as compared with that in the international market. 我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。

Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere. 你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。

The Japanese quotation is lower. 日本的报价就比较低。

You should take quality into consideration. 您必须要考虑到质量问题。

It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. 如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

Your price is 25% higher than that of last year. 你方的价格比去年高出了百分之二十五(25%)。

You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year. 您知道从去年以来这种商品的价格上涨了。

You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months. 您知道,几个月来这种商品的价格上涨得很多。

The price for this commodity is US$25 per pound in the international market. 这种商品国际市场的价格是每磅二十五(25)美元。

If your price is favorable, we can book an order right away. 如果对方价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough. 如果你方订货数量大,价格我们还可以考虑。

All these articles are our best selling lines. 这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

These patterns are relatively popular in the international market. 这些产品的花色是目前国际市场上比较流行的。

It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high. 你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。

广交会用语:日常英语

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.

让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。

It’s an honor to meet.

很荣幸认识你。

Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you.

很高兴认识你,久仰大名。

How do I pronounce your name?

你的名字怎么读?

How do I address you?

如何称呼您?

It’s going to be the pride of our company.

这将是本公司的荣幸。

What line of business are you in?

你做那一行?

Keep in touch.

保持联系。

Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。

Don’t mention it. 别客气

Excuse me for interrupting you.

请原谅我打扰你。

I’m sorry to disturb you.

对不起打扰你一下。

Excuse me a moment.

对不起,失陪一下。

Excuse me. I’ll be right back.

对不起,我马上回来

What about the price?

对价格有何看法?

What do you think of the payment terms?

对支付条件有何看法?

How do you feel like the quality of our products?

你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

What about having a look at sample first?

先看一看产品吧?

What about placing a trial order?

何不先试订货?

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?

我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?

You can rest assured.

你可以放心。

~