酒店常用英语对话

  • 格式:docx
  • 大小:30.19 KB
  • 文档页数:42

酒店常用英语对话

1、 Good morning/afternoon/evening, sir/madam. 早上/下午/晚上好,先生/女士;

2、 Good night. 晚安;

3、 Have a good time 祝您过得愉快

4、 Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel. 愿您在我们酒店过得愉快

5、 I’m sorry. 对不起,很抱歉;

6、 Excuse me. 打扰一下,对不起;

7、 Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了;

8、 Just a moment, please. 请稍等一下;

9、 I apologize for this. 我为此道歉;

10、 Can I help you. 我能帮您吗

11、 It’s very kind of you. 您真客气;

12、 Thank you. 谢谢您;

13、 You are welcome. 不用谢;

14、 I am at your service. 乐意为您效劳;

15、 Turn left/right. 往左/右转;

16、 This way, please. 请这边走;

17、 It’s on the second floor. 在二楼;

18、 Happy birthday 生日快乐

Happy New Year 新年快乐

Merry Christmas 圣诞快乐 19、 May I come in 我可以进来吗

20、 May I know your room number and name 我能知道您的房间号码和姓名吗

总 台

基本句型

一、预订服务

Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you

早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么

What kind of room would you like to reserve

您想订哪种类型的房间

A single room or a double room

要单人间还是双人房间

For which dates do you want to book the rooms

您想订哪几天的房间呢

What time will you be arriving

您将在何时到达

May I know your name

您能告诉我您的名字吗

How long will you be staying

您将要住多久

I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我要确认一下您的预订; I’ll check the room availability.

我查查客房预订情况;

You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand .

您应预期付1000美元的定金;

There is a 10 per cent discount .

10%的折扣;

二、接待服务

What kind of room would you be prefer

您要什么样的房间

Have you got a booking

您预订了吗

A single room or a double room

要单人间还是双人房间

A double room costs 368 Yuan per night .

双人房的房价是每晚368元;

Breakfast is also included.

早餐也包括在内;

May I see your passport

我能看一下您的护照吗

Could you fill in this form, please

请您填一下这张登记表好吗

This is your room card and room key 这是您的房卡和房间钥匙;

Could you sign your name, please

请您签一下名,好吗

If you leave after 6:00 , you’ll have to pay the full account.

晚上六点以后退房,按全天收费计算.

You’ll have to register individually, please.

请你们分开登记;

How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card

先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账

I feel terribly sorry . this is the busiest season and all kinds of rooms

are fully booked.

非常抱歉,这个季节人多,各种房间都订满了;

Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception

您知道您是由哪个单位负责接待的吗

Could you keep your room key until you check out

请您在住宿期间自己保管钥匙,直到结帐离开;

三、收银服务

Here is your bill . It’s 2000 Yuan in all.

这是您的账单;总共2000元;

How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card

先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账

Please check it and sign here. 请核对一下,在这里签个字;

I will write out a receipt for you .

我给您开一张收据;

May I check the details for you , please

我能为您核对账单上的详细内容吗

Do you have any charges for this morning

您今天是否挂帐用酒店的服务

We’ll have to charge you $10 extra.

我们要向您额外收10美元;

Did you make any phone calls from room, sir

先生,您从房间打过电话吗

Excuse me , sir , but I don’t think that will be enough.

先生,对不起,我认为钱数不够;

I am sorry ,sir ,there has been an error in your bill .Please wait a minute

while I correct it .

对不起,先生,您的帐单算错了;请稍候,我马上把它改过来;

Is your baggage down yet, sir Could you check out after your baggage have

been brought down, please

先生,您的行李拿下来了吗能请您在行李拿下来后再结帐吗

Sorry , your credit card has been stopped paying . According to the

regulations of bank, it must be cancelled.

对不起,您的信用卡已经止付;根据银行规定要取消; 四、兑换外币

The rates of exchange are on the board there .

今天的兑换牌价在那里的牌子上;

How much would you like to change

您要换多少

It’s Yuan RMB for one US dollar

1美元兑换元人民币;

情景对话

一、 Check in

1.

C : Good afternoon , sir . Welcome to our hotel . May I help you

G: Yes. I booked a room one week ago .

C: May I have your name please , sir

G: John Smith.

C: Just a moment , sir . While I look through out list. Yes , We do have

a reservation for you , Mr. Smith. A city view single room with bath . You’ve paid 2000 Yuan RMB as a deposit . Is that correct

G: That’s it .

C: Would you please fill in this registration card , sir

G: Sure . Here you are. I think I’ve filled in everything correctly .

C: Let me see …Name , address, nationality, forwarding address , passport

number , signature and date of departure . Oh , here , sir . You forget to fill in the date of departure. May I fill it in for you You are leaving

on…

G: October 24.

C: May I see your passport , please Thank you ,sir. Now everything is

in order . And here is your key . Mr. Smith . Your room number is 1107.

It’s on the 11th floor and your room rate is 500 RMB per night . Here is

your key card with all the information on your booking, the hotel services

and the hotel rules and regulations on it. Please make sure that you have

it with you all the time. You need to show it when you sign for your meals

and drinks in the restaurants and the bars.

G: Yes, I’ll keep it with care , thank you .

C: I hope you enjoy yours stay with us.