《危险的谎言》完整中英文对照剧本
- 格式:docx
- 大小:77.45 KB
- 文档页数:77
♪ 大家都在寻找新乐子 ♪
♪ Everybody's lookin' for a new sensation ♪
♪ 我们都在期待新突破 ♪
♪ And we're all expected to break expectations ♪
♪ 我很清楚 ♪
♪ I know it very well ♪
♪ 不难看出 ♪
♪ And it ain't hard to tell ♪
♪ 每个人都在找寻你 ♪
♪ Everybody's lookin' for you ♪
餐点
外卖♥♥
♪ 出大事了 ♪
♪ Something so wrong... ♪
你又迟了 查理
You're late again, Charlie.
对不起 德怀特 我闹钟坏了
Sorry, Dwight. It was my alarm.
-最后一次啊 我说真的 -凯蒂
- Last time. I mean it. - Katie!
你要是想当勤杂工
If you want to be the busboy,
就得准时 听见了吗
you have to be on time. Your hear me?
♪ 大家都在寻找新诱惑 ♪
♪ Everybody's lookin' for a new temptation ♪
♪ 我们是永不满足的一代人 ♪
♪ We're the never satisfied generation ♪
♪ 我很快就明白 ♪
♪ I knew it right away ♪
♪ 看着你变化的身形 ♪
♪ Watching you changing shape ♪
♪ 我一直在寻找你 ♪
♪ I was always lookin' for you ♪
♪ 我就是傻瓜 ♪
♪ I'm that fool ♪
♪ 为了你变傻 ♪
♪ For you... ♪
上菜了
Here you go.
醒醒 Hey
睡美人
Sleeping Beauty.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事
It's all right.
今天很累吗
Rough day?
是啊
Yeah.
你在学什么
What are you studying?
没什么 当代社会学理论
Nothing. Just contemporary sociological theory
及企业实证分♥析♥
and empirical corporate analysis.
挺有意思的
Sounds like fun.
你知道吗 要说起企业实证分♥析♥
You know, when it comes to corporate empirical analysis,
那可真是笑话百出
the jokes just kinda write themselves.
是你认为的吧
That's what you'd think.
你还要什么吗
Can I get you anything else?
亚当
Adam.
亲爱的
Honey.
我休息结束了
My break's over.
真的
Yes.
-别啊 -好啦
- No, no. - Come on.
-不 -德怀特会来找我的
- No! - Dwight's gonna come looking for me.
-你不能再上夜班了 -我知道
- You gotta stop working nights. - I know. 但只有夜班缺人
It's all they've got.
再坚持一下
We just have to keep our heads
等你毕业就好了
above water until you finish school.
这可不是结婚时我想象的生活
It's not exactly what I had in mind when we got married.
这是我们自己的选择 对吧
We made it this far. Right?
我们只要熬过这阵子
We just have to see it through.
等你毕业 找到一份好工作
Once you graduate school, find a great job,
我就回去读研究生
I'll go back to grad school.
我会尽最大努力支持你
And I can support you in a manner in which you deserve.
最好如此
You'd better.
我怎么这么幸运啊
How did I get so lucky?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
好了 走吧 德怀特要生气了
Okay, let's go. Dwight's gonna pitch a fit.
-好 -出去
- All right. - Out the door.
我走了
I'm going.
来吧
Come on, you.
-还有呢 -没其他钱了
- Where's the rest of it? - There is no more money.
-都在这儿了 -他妈的钱给我
- You have all the money. - Give me the goddamned money!
他妈的闭嘴
Shut the hell up!
闭嘴不然我打死你 Shut up or you're dead people!
-别耍花招 -真没钱了
- Don't mess with me! - I got nothing else!
老家伙 小心我一枪崩了你
I'm gonna put a cap in your ass old man!
别耍花招
Do not mess with me!
-别开枪了 -下一个就杀她
- Don't shoot somebody else. - Yeah, well she's next!
-求你 我们不想惹麻烦 -你想我开枪吗
- Please, we don't need trouble. - Want me to do it?
我现在就开枪 我现在就开 就现在
I'll do it right now! I'll do you all. Right now!
别再伤害其他人了
Nobody else gotta get hurt.
-别去 -那就给我钱
- Don't do that. - Then give me the money man!
你别伤害其他人 拿钱走吧
You don't have to hurt anybody else. Take the money.
-我说了 闭嘴 -没钱了
- Hey, I told you. Shut up! - There is no more money!
闭嘴
Shut up!
我受够你了 听见没
I'm done with you, you hear me?
-我受够你们俩了 -我求你了
- I'm done with both of you! - I'm begging you!
我求你了
I'm begging you!
老家伙 祈祷去吧
Better pray old man!
钱都给他
Give him all the money!
我现在就开枪 听到了吗
I'll do it right now! You hear me?
老家伙 别耍花招
Do not mess with me old man!
危险的谎言
一名顾客被赞英雄
A customer is being called a hero
他阻止了微笑餐厅的一起抢劫案 after preventing a robbery at the Smile Diner
这起抢劫案于周六晚发生在芝加哥南部
in South Chicago on Saturday night.
这位善人安然无恙
While the good Samaritan is uninjured,
但勤杂工查尔斯·斯达里当场被杀身亡
busboy Charles Sturley was shot and died at the scene.
雷蒙·贾斯金已获指控
Raymond Gaskin has been charged
当前羁押于芝加哥纪念医院
and is now in custody at Chicago Memorial,
正在接受治疗
recovering from wounds sustained in the fight.
微笑餐厅目前仍然关闭
Smile Diner remains closed at this time.
再来看其他消息 钻石盗窃案的主犯
In other news, the culprits of the diamond heist that occurred
四个月后
♪ 姑娘 没什么大不了 ♪
♪ Nothing's what it seems, girl ♪
♪ 要有勇气振作 ♪
♪ You have the strength to rise ♪
♪ 你像灯塔一样闪耀夺目 ♪
♪ You shine like a beacon ♪
♪ 光芒从你的眼眸倾泻而出 ♪
♪ The light pours from your eyes ♪
♪ 城市是个丛林 ♪
♪ The city is a jungle ♪
♪ 但灵魂可以披荆斩棘 ♪
♪ But the spirit cuts right through ♪
♪ 你像灯塔一样闪耀夺目 ♪
♪ You shine like a beacon ♪
♪ 让爱在生活中流淌 ♪
♪ Let our love life rushing through ♪
早上好 莱昂纳德
Morning, Leonard.
芝加哥评论家
♪ 爬起来 ♪
♪ Get on your feet ♪
♪ 靠自己站起来 ♪
♪ Get on your feet and make a stand ♪