《致命玩笑》完整中英文对照剧本
- 格式:docx
- 大小:70.15 KB
- 文档页数:58
破坏者 破坏者19
Breaker, breaker one-nine.
烟鬼回话 我们找到了头熊...
Smokey report. We got a bear...
破坏者19
Breaker one-nine.
有人听到吗 破坏者
Any takers. Breaker.
l40 他20岁 里程标记243
...l-40. His 20, mile marker 2-4-3.
那边有什么人吗 完毕
Anybody out there? Copy. Over.
喂
Hello?
致命玩笑
路易斯
Lewis.
不
No!
我第一次通过别人了解自己
...for the first time I see myself through somebody else's eyes.
完全闷得令人喘不过气来
Yeah. Yeah. It's completely claustrophobic.
真是令人惊奇 我们正在...
Big surprise. And we're like, "Okay..."
不是有一场大雨要来吗
Aren't we supposed to get a hell of a downpour?
-两百英里很湿滑 -外面有人吗
-Two hundred mile slipper-slide. -Anybody out there?
听说他们都躲在暗处抓超速
Yeah, they had a speed trap set up.
都没人和我说过大学第一年过得这么快
No one ever said freshman year'd go by so fast.
至少科罗拉多四季分明
At least Colorado has seasons.
伯克利简直四季如夏
Berkeley's like summer all year.
对...挺晚了
Yeah...It's late,
我在话筒里这么唠叨没打扰你休息吧
I'm not keeping you on the phone, am I? 不 不 怎么会
No. No, not at all.
呃 那...大卫这暑假忙什么
So, what's... You know, what's David doing this summer?
-不知道 管他的 -什么
-I don't know. Who cares? -What?
抱歉 之前忘了告诉你 我只是...
Sorry. I didn't tell you before. I just
觉得有点怪怪的 你懂吗
felt a little strange, you know?
哈 我没搞懂
You what... I don't understand.
我们分了 他...
We broke up. He...
他做事老是又古板又诡异
He's been acting serious and weird.
怎么会 他什么时候变得又古板又诡异了
Serious and weird, how? He was getting all serious and weird?
我的意思是...
I mean
我跟之前你说过他人怎么样 并且...
I told you what he was like, and...
-噢 等一下 -路易斯 这都三点了都
-Wait, hold on. -Lewis, it's 3:00 in the morning.
-明早我期末考 -对不起
-I got a final tomorrow. -I'm sorry.
我说小声一点
I'll be quieter.
路易斯
Lewis?
对不起 之后怎么了
I'm sorry. So, what happened?
他一直盯着我 就好像...你懂的
He kept looking at me, as if, you know,
自以为是我肚里的蛔虫 但实际完全不懂我
he totally thought that he knew me, which he so obviously didn't.
然后他痛哭失声
And he started crying.
于是 我下定了决心跟他分手
Which sort of sealed the deal, you know?
-你把他弄哭了 -我把他甩了 -You made him cry? -I broke up with him.
是你的话会哭吗
Wouldn't you cry?
你蛮可爱 但还不到那种地步
Listen, Venna, you're cute, but you're not that cute.
开玩笑的啦
I was kidding.
我不太有心情回家
Well, I'm not in the mood to go home.
希望有辆车可以一路慢慢开
Wish I had a car, then I could just get there gradually.
沿途释放一点压力
Decompress a little bit, you know?
如果你有车 绕到科罗拉多来 顺道载我一程
If you had a car, you could stop by Colorado and pick me up.
来一趟两人冒险之旅
We could have an adventure. The two of us and a windshield.
高塔航♥空♥
-我有车啊 -没有吧
-I have a car. -No, you don't.
有啊 我没说过吗
Yeah. Didn't I tell you?
-没有 -反正我有车
-No! -Yeah, well, like, I got one.
本票得以退费
二手车行
非常拉风的选择
Sexy choice.
-是吗 -当然啦
-Yeah? -Yeah.
1971 经典克莱斯勒纽波特
Vintage 1971 Chrysler Newport.
我改主意了 不坐飞机了
I've changed my plans. I'm no longer flying back.
-我买♥♥了辆车开回家 -自己一个人
-I bought a car, so I'm driving. -By yourself?
不 我想顺道去载芬娜
No. Actually, I was thinkin' about picking up Venna.
妈
Mom?
对不起 对不起 Sorry. It's... Sorry.
很好啊 路易斯
That's great, Lewis.
-怎么啦 -你哥刚来电
-What's the matter'? -Your brother just called.
他又进局子了 喝完酒闹事
He was arrested again. Drunk and disorderly.
-在哪儿 圣地亚哥 -盐湖城
-Where, in San Diego? -Salt Lake City.
别担心 不关你的事
Don't worry. It's not your problem.
-爸怎么说 -你知道那老头子的
-What did Dad say? -You know your dad.
他都不想和富勒说话
He didn't even want to talk to Fuller.
他说他不把他养大就没这些事
Said if he hadn't grown up yet, it was never going to happen.
-富勒 -我知道
-Fuller! -I know.
我也想念你
I miss him, too.
盐湖城
在你开罚单之前...
Listen, before you start writing anything...
-请出示驾照 -我哥哥入狱
-License, please. Registration. -My brother's in jail.
我们差不多五年没见了
And I haven't seen him in almost five years.
我得开差不多200英里去帮他忙
So, I'm like driving 200 miles out of my wayjust to help him out.
所以我调头是出于善意
That U-turn, it was based on a whole, like, good deed scenario.
我还罚你尾灯破损
I'm also writing you up for a broken taillight.
有破吗
I have one of those?
呃 我知道
Look, I'm aware of how frustrating
我国的狱政很鸟
the prison system in this country must be for you.
累犯就不能恢复公民权