酒店英语:酒店酒水服务实用英语
- 格式:docx
- 大小:43.75 KB
- 文档页数:3
1.Good morning,Sir您好,先生 / 太太。
2.May I put this cover on your coat / bag?请问可以为您套上衣服 / 袋子吗?3.Would you like coffee or tea, please?(早餐)请问您喜欢咖啡还是茶呢?4. Mr. Smith. Would you like something to drink before your lunch / dinner? How about ……?史密斯先生,请问您餐前需要一杯饮料吗?来杯……好吗?5. By the way. Would you mind paying extra for the drink?饮料是不包括在自助餐之内的,请问是否介意额外收费呢?6. For the buffet guests, just plus 20 yuan extra, you can enjoy the fresh juice, drought beer and soft drink buffet.现在凡是用午、晚自助餐的客人,每位另加20元,可以有鲜榨果汁、生啤、汽水任饮。
7. Our fresh fruit juice are freshly squeezed and without extra sugar in it.我们的鲜榨果汁是新鲜榨的, 不另加糖。
8. Would you like to try our house (red /white) wine? It reaches to the AOC level and is produced in Bordeaux, France. It’s quite good to go with your dish.想不想试下我们的宾馆特选葡萄酒呢? 它达到AOC级, 产于法国波尔多区,很受客人欢迎。
用来配您的菜最好了。
9. Would you like a full bottle of … or half bottle?请问您喜欢大瓶装还是半瓶装的……?10. Sorry, this wine is only sold by bottle. Would you like to try our House Wine? It can be sold by glass.对不起,这种葡萄酒只按瓶卖,或者试一下我们的宾馆特选葡萄酒吧,它可以按杯卖。
酒店常用服务英语1 Can /May I help you?/ What can I do for you?我能为您做些什么?/有什么可以帮您吗?2 ROOM RESERV ATIONS(客房预订部), May I help you?客房预订部,有什么可以帮您吗?3 May I have your name /phone number?能告诉我您的姓名吗?/电话号码吗?4 We'll be expecting you next Tuesday.我们下星期二恭候您的光临。
5 At what time will you arrive?/ What time will you be arriving?您大概几点到(抵店)呢?6 From which date and for how many nights?您需要预定哪天的房间,大概住几完呢?7 How long do you intend to stay?您预计要住几天?8 One moment please, sir. Yes, we can confirm 10 double rooms for 34 days.先生,请稍等。
是的,我们有10个双人间可以住34天。
9 Which kind of room would you prefer? /What kind of room do you want?您需要哪种类型的房间呢?10 We have double rooms at 100 dollars and 150 dollars, which wouldyou prefer?我们的双人间有100美元一晚的和150美元一晚的,您需要哪一种呢?11 Would you tell me the rate per night for a single room with a bath?您能告诉我带浴室的单人间是多少钱一晚吗?12 How much is a double with a bath , please?请问带浴室的双人间多少钱?13 We are for 10 percent discount for good preservation(?), sir.先生,我们可以给你10%的折扣。
最新整理酒水部英语日常用语酒水部英语日常用语Seating The Guest(W: waiter, G: guest)W: Good evening, sir. Wel e to African Deck!晚上好,先生.欢迎光临菲菲酒廊!G: Good evening,. I’d like a table for 4.晚上好,我要一张四人桌。
W: A table for 4, would you e this way, please? Be careful of the steps.Would you like to sit here?/ How about this table? 一张四人桌,好的。
这边请,小心台阶。
坐这里好吗?G: It’s fine, thank you. 好的,谢谢。
W: You’re wel e. Sit down, please. I’ll bring the menu, sir. 不客气,请坐。
我去拿菜单。
注:1 客人到来,首先要打招呼:Good morning/afternoon/evening,, wele to African Deck !等等的问候语,要让客人感觉到热情。
2 若客人未说来客人数,可主动问询:How many people do you have?/ How many people are there in your party?(您一行有多少人呢?)等,以便引客入位。
3 引客入座,要走在客人的前方,身体稍侧,随时注意客人的情况,可提醒:Would you e this way?(这边请)/Follow me, please. Be careful of the steps.(请跟我来,小心台阶)等4服务时注意要使用正规的口语,对客人勿说,ok, hi ,hello 等比较随意的用语。
Taking OrdersW: What would you like to drink, sir? 先生,您要喝点什么呢?G: Give me a Scotch. 给我一份苏格兰威士忌。
酒店专业英语外语指的是在酒店行业中使用的专业英语词汇和表达方式。
以下是一些常见的酒店专业英语外语示例:1. 酒店服务:- Front desk(前台)- Check-in(办理入住手续)- Check-out(办理退房手续)- Room service(客房服务)- Housekeeping(客房清洁服务)- Concierge(礼宾服务)- Bellhop(行李员)- Porter(搬运工)2. 酒店设施与房间类型:- Single room(单人间)- Double room(双人间)- Suite(套房)- Twin room(双床间)- Executive floor(行政楼层)- Gym(健身房)- Spa(水疗中心)- Pool(游泳池)3. 餐饮服务:- Restaurant(餐厅)- Buffet(自助餐)- A la carte(点菜)- Menu(菜单)- Waiter/waitress(服务员)- Chef(厨师)- Bar(酒吧)- Room service(客房送餐服务)4. 会议与活动:- Conference room(会议室)- Banquet hall(宴会厅)- Event planning(活动策划)- Audiovisual equipment(音视频设备)- Catering(餐饮服务)- Delegate(代表)- Keynote speaker(主讲人)5. 预订与取消:- Reservation(预订)- Availability(可用性)- Occupancy rate(入住率)- No-show(未到)- Cancellation(取消)- Confirmation number(确认号码)- Deposit(押金)这些只是酒店专业英语外语的一部分,实际上酒店行业中的专业术语和表达方式非常丰富。
常用酒店服务英语99句常用酒店服务英语99句1)Good morning (afternoon ,evening),sir (madam).早上好(下午、晚上好),好,先生(夫人)2)How do you do? (-- how do you do ?) 您好!3)Hello (or hi )! 您好!4)How is everything (with you )?(您的)一切都好吗?5)How are you getting on ( or along ) these days ?这几天过得怎么样?6)How are you ? (- Fine ,thank you .and you? )您的身体好吗?7)Glad (nice ) to see you . 见到您很高兴。
8)Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎到我们的酒店来!9)Nice to meet you again , Mr. Johnson 再次见到您太好了,约翰逊先生。
10)Good –bye.(or bye-bye)再见!11)Good night. 晚安(晚间告别用)12)have a good rest. 祝您休息好!13)See you later (tomorrow). 以后(明天)见!14)Hope to see you again soon. 希望不久再见到您!15)Have a good time. 祝您过得愉快!16)We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快!17)Please don’t leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。
18)Watch your step! 请走好!19)We wish you a pleasant journey. 祝您旅途愉快!20)Have a nice trip! 一路平安!21)All the best! 万事如意。
酒店服务英语1. Good morning, Conifer Hotel. 早晨好,康年酒店。
2. Good morning, Mr. Smith’s office.早晨好,史密斯先生办公室。
3. Good afternoon, Cynthia speaking. 下午好,我是辛西娅。
4. I’m sorry, but he’s not in right now.对不起,他现在不在。
5. He’s in a meeting right now.他现在正在开会。
6. Mr. Blake stepped out for a few minutes. 布莱克先生几分钟前出去了.7. Mr. Williams is out of town and is expected back in three days. 威廉姆先生出镇了,他估量三天后回来。
8. Shall (May) I have him call you back? 是否让他给您回?9. Would you like to (care to) leave a message? 您愿留下口信吗?10. May I take a Message? 我能够为您带信吗?11. He’s on another line. Would you care to wait or shall I have him call you back? 他在接,您情愿等一会儿吗?或者我让他给您回?12. Would you like to speak to someone else instead? 您情愿同别的其他人通话吗?13. Today is Mr. Wade’s day off. Would you l ike to speak to his assistant? 今天伟得先生修班,您情愿同他的助手讲话吗?14. May I have you name (telephone number, contact)? 我能明白您姓名吗?15. Would you mind spelling your name (the name of yourcompany), sir?先生,您不介意拼出您的名字吗?16. Could you speak a little slower (louder), sir? 先生,您能讲得慢些吗?17. I’m sorry, but I don’t speak English well, Just a 对不起,我英语讲得不行,请等一下。
酒店基本服务用语中英文(全文5篇)第一篇:酒店基本服务用语中英文酒店基本服务用语一、欢迎和问候语:1)Good morning(afternoon, evening),sir(madam).早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2)How do you do ?您好!(初次见面)How do you do ?您好!Glad to meet you.很高兴见到您。
3)How are you ?您好吗?Fine , thanks.And you ?好的,谢谢。
您呢?4)Welcome to our hotel(restaurant, shop).欢迎您到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
5)Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6)I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
(客人刚入店时)I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
(客人在饭店逗留期间)I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
(客人离店时)7)Have a good time!祝您过得愉快!二、电话用语8)I’m Shangshui Hotel, Front Desk..Can I help you ?山水大酒店,前厅。
需要帮助吗?9)Sorry , I’ve dialed the wrong number.对不起,我拨错号了。
10)May I speak to your General Manager?能和你们总经理说话吗?Speaking.我就是。
11)Sorry.He is not in at the moment.对不起,他现在不在。
Would you like to leave a message ?您要留口信吗?12)Pardon ?对不起,请再说一遍好吗?I beg your pardon ?对不起,请再说一遍好吗?三、祝贺语13)Congratulations!祝贺您!14)Happy birthday!生日快乐!15)Happy New Year!新年快乐!16)Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!17)Have a nice holiday!节日快乐!18)Wish you every success!祝您成功!四、答谢和答应语19)Thank you(very much).谢谢您(非常感谢)。
美联英语提供:酒店英语:酒店酒水服务实用英语
小编给你一个美联英语官方试听课申请链接:/?tid=16-73374-0 Bar Services 酒水服务
经典对话
S=Sommelier 斟酒侍应生G=Guest 顾客
S:Your Muscatel, sir. May I serve you now?
先生,您的麝香葡萄酒。
我现在为您斟上好吗?
G:Sure, go ahead.
好的,请吧。
S:How is it, sir?
先生,味道如何?
G:Very good.
很好。
S:May I decant it now to allow it to breathe?
我现在慢慢倒,让香味散发出来,好吗?
G:Yes, please.
好的。
S:(pouring the wine)Please tell me when.
(倒酒)如果够了,请告诉我。
G:OK, that’s enough.
好的,够了。
S:Thank you. Please enjoy.
谢谢,请慢用。
常用句型百宝箱
1) Would you like to try some Chinese alcohol?
您想不想试一试中国酒呢?
2) “Mao Tai’ is the best Chinese spirit.
“茅台”是一种很好的中国烈酒。
3) It’s rather strong, but never goes to thee head.它度数高,不过从不上头。
4) What would you like to drink?
您想喝些什么?
5) Have you decided what you would like to drink? 您决定了喝什么吗?
6) Which vintage would you prefer?
您喜欢哪样葡萄酒?
7) Would you like… (recommended drink)?
您喜欢……(推荐的饮料)?
8) How about champagne?
来点香槟怎样?
9) Would you like to try the dry sherry?
您想不想尝尝不甜的雪利酒呢?
10) I would recommend xx.
我想向您推荐xx.
11) Would you like to have some snacks with you wine?
您要不要叫一点小吃来下酒呢?
12) Here is the wine list.
这是酒水单。
13) We have a very extensive cellar.
我们的藏酒非常丰富。
14) I think that a Chablis would go very well with your oysters.
我想夏布利白葡萄酒会和您点的生蚝很相配。
15) What is your “house wine”
你们的“本楼特饮”是什么?
16) It’s a Burgundy with a rich but delicate body which is not too dry.是勃艮第葡萄酒,浓郁香醇,也不至于一点甜味都没有。
17) I’ll put the cork here.
我把软木塞放在这儿。
18) How is the taste/color/bouquet/temperature/… of the wine?
酒的味道/颜色/香味/温度/……如何?
19) There is a lot of sediment in the bottle.
这酒瓶子有很多沉淀物。
20) This wine is not chilled enough.
这酒不够凉。
21) If we add ice, the taste will be spoiled.
如果我们加冰,会破坏它的味道。