Five People You Meet In Heaven
- 格式:ppt
- 大小:5.89 MB
- 文档页数:12


Forrest Gump 阿甘正传 中英双语剧本
你好。我叫福雷斯,福雷斯甘 Hello. My name's Forrest
- Forrest Gump.
要吃巧克力吗? Do you want a chocolate?
我能吃掉上百万块巧克力 I could eat about a million
and a half of these.
我妈妈常说 My mama always said
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力 Life was like a box
of chocolates.
你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种 You never know
what you're going to get.
那双鞋子一定很舒适 Those must be comfortable
shoes.
穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天 I bet you could walk
all day in shoes like that
脚都不会痛 and not feel a thing.
我希望能有一双这样的鞋子 I wish I had shoes like
that.
其实我的脚很痛 My feet hurt .
妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情 Mama always
said there's an awful lot
只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道 you can tell about a
person by their shoes.
他会往哪里走 Where they're going,
他住在哪里 where they've been.
我穿过很多双鞋子 I've worn lots of shoes.
如果我仔细想的话 I bet if I think about it real hard
我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样 I could remember my
first pair of shoes.
天堂七分钟
詹妮弗·康纳利
美丽心灵 血钻 梦之安魂曲
我去 小娜
Boys Nat.
你知道男孩子那里有直有弯吗?
Did you know that they have straight ones and bent ones?
仅仅看他们的手相 你就可以知道他那里有多大
And if you look at their hands you can tell how big it is.
想象下自己可以拥有一个独♥立♥的那玩意?
I mean can you imagine owning this thing with a will of its own?
你不是经常在幻想吗?
Don't you think about it all the time?
瞎说 波利 根本没有
Actually Polly no.
挺奇怪的
They do weird things.
仅仅一个念想它就立马硬了
You have a thought it stands right up.
这难道不是很神奇吗?
Isn't it amazing?
无法想象我拥有一个会是什么样 你能吗?
I mean I can't imagine what it would be like to have one can you?
波莉 你小声点
Polly can you keep your voice down?
亲爱的 别忘了15号♥把支票寄到俄亥俄贝尔公♥司♥
Oh honey don't forget to mail the check to Ohio Bell on the 15th.
爸爸? 嗯
Dad? Yeah.
天气可能会转冷 所以…
It might get cold so...
挑一件毛衣带上吧?
which of these sweaters do you like best?
1 一直想为每部美剧做一份笔记, 一直想鼓励每个美剧迷读一点剧本,做一点笔记. 破产姐妹 第一季 第五集
感谢人人影视提供字幕,
Hi, it's been 20 minutes. Have you decided?
都想二十分钟了 决定好要点什么了吗
Uh, we still need more time,
我们还需要点时间考虑
- can you come back? - Sure.
-你能等会再回来吗 -当然
And I'm back.
我回来了
Come on guys you're not buying a house.
拜托 又不是买房子
Everything sucks.
横竖都是难吃
Pick the thing that sucks the least, and put it in you mouth.
就挑个看似最不难吃的 塞进嘴得了
Max, everyone keeps telling me
麦克斯 大家都说了 2 一直想为每部美剧做一份笔记, 一直想鼓励每个美剧迷读一点剧本,做一点笔记. they can't decide, it's like a support group for bi-sexuals.
双性恋互助会的常见台词 "他们决定不了"
Something very magical about to happen...
神奇的事件即将要发生啦
活着的基督徒被送到天上与基督同在
希望要发生的是"被提" 我想休个假 被提: 基督教末世论中 末日灾难来临时
Please let it be the Rapture. I need a day off.
In two minutes, something very hip is happening.
两分钟后 时尚酷"潮"即将来袭
If you have a camera,
如果你们有相机
make sure the flash is on.
一想起来就吓人
It scares us just thinking about it.
你们会觉得我们疯了的
When you hear it, you're gonna think we're insane.
说来听听 从头开始
Try us. Please, from the start.
一开始没什么 只是手脚在不同位置而已
It started out small,like a hand or a leg was in a different position.
然后它的脑袋变成了向上 而不是向下
Then its head was looking up instead of down.
然后有一天 它突然出现在另一个房♥间
And then one day, it was in a completely different room.
它会自己挪地方
It was moving around by itself.
是不是有人有你公♥寓♥的钥匙 跟你恶作剧
Ever think maybe somebody had a key to your apartment and was playing a trick on you?
我们也这么想过
That's exactly what we thought.
安娜贝尔事件 1968年
但没有发现任何有人进来过的痕迹
But never once did we find any sign or evidence of intrusion.
所以你们认为这个娃娃是被附身了
And this all led you to believe that the doll was possessed?
是的
Yes.
卡米拉联♥系♥过一位灵媒
Camilla got in touch with a medium.