药厂实用英语(问答篇)
- 格式:doc
- 大小:41.00 KB
- 文档页数:3
药厂实用英语
身份与工作篇
Confirmation Questions on identity and work
1. Good to see you, my name is Joe Coby. Could you tell me your full name please?
很高兴见到你,我的名字叫乔.寇比。你的全名是什么?
My full name is Huang Wei. Huang is my family name, and Wei is my given name.
我的全名叫做黄威。黄是我的姓,威是我的名。
2. What shall I call you?
我怎么称呼你?
My Chinese name is Qi Hong, but my friends always call me Linda.
我的中文名字叫做祁红,不过我的朋友叫我Linda。
3. How may I address you?
我怎么称呼你?
Just call me Lee or Bruce, because I love Bruce Lee, and my family name happens to be Lee.
就叫我Lee或者Bruce吧,因为我爱李小龙,而我的姓正好是李。
4. Can I have your business card, please?
我能要你的名片吗?
Yes, here is my business card. / Sorry, I don’t have it with me. How about next time?
可以,这就是我的名片。/ 对不起,我没带。下次好吗?
5. Does your name have any special meaning?
你的名字有什么含义吗?
Yes, my name does have some special meaning. My given name is Qiang, meaning “strong”.
是的,我的名字有特殊含义。我的名叫”强”,意思是”强壮”。
6. What’s your job title?
你的职称是什么?
I work as a production manager and manage the production lines
一位生产部经理,管理生产流程线。
a Pharmaceutical engineer and do the research and test work
我是 一位药品工程师,做研究和测试工作。
a QC and QA Manager and supervise the two departments’ work
一位质量控制和品质管理部经理,监管两个部门的工作。
I am a salesman/salesgirl in the sales department and see to the Spanish market
我是一位销售部的销售员,负责西班牙市场。
I work in the assembly line.
我在传送带上工作。
I work in the R&D department and do the tests in the lab.
我在研发部工作,也在实验室做测试工作。
7. Where do you fit into the company structure?
你在公司里被安排在什么位置?
I’m the marketing executive, and I report to the marketing director.
我是市场部司执,我向市场部主管汇报工作。
8. Where do you work?
你在哪里工作?
I work in the warehouse, lay out, tidy the warehouse and do the record job of the goods in or out.
我在仓库工作,整饬仓库,登记出入货物。
I work in SP Pharmaceutical. It’s near 319 National Road, Shaoxing. I’ve been there since 2008.
我在SP药厂工作。该公司位于绍兴319国道旁。2008年开始我就在那里工作。
9. When do you go to work everyday?
每天你什么时候去上班?
I am required to get to work at 9:00 (nine o’clock) every morning, but sometimes I get there at 8:00
(eight o’clock), or even earlier.
我按规定每天早上9:00上班,但有时候8点或更早。
10. How do you get to work?
你怎么去上班?
I drive my car. I own a Honda car, and every morning I have to fight through the traffic. Sometimes I
even hate having a car during the rush hour.
我开我的桥车去。我有一辆本田,每天早上我会碰上交通拥堵。有时候碰上高峰期我甚至讨厌有车。
11. What do you do for a living?
你做什么工作的?
I’m an engineer, but my day-to-day work involves quite a lot of management. In fact, I’m in charge of
the R&D, and have 10 or so engineers working under me to handle the technical side of the work.
我是一个工程师,但每天的工作涉及很多管理方面的事。事实上我负责研发部,手下有10个左右工程师,处理技术方面的问题。
12. What are some of your responsibilities?
你负责哪些工作?
I’m a sales manager. I’m in charge of overseas sales operations, including Europe and North and
South America. I have about 20 regional sales representatives working under me.
我是销售部经理。我负责海外销售,包括欧洲和南北美。我手下有20个左右地区销售代表。
13. What does your job involve?
你的工作涉及哪些方面?
I started working at the local markets, to build and develop a client base, and to ensure that those
clients are satisfied with all our services.
我开始的工作是在本地市场,建立和融通客户关系,保证客户对我们的服务都能满意。
14. Tell me about a typical day at work.
你的一天工作情况。
Most of the time, I sit behind a desk and answer phone calls. It’s not a very active job, but I do enjoy
it mostly, except when I get a phone call from a very bad English speaking customer. That’s the
worst of my time.
很多时候我都坐在前台接电话。这个工作并没有大动作,但是我很喜欢,除了接到一些英语讲的很差的客户的电话。那真是糟透了。
15. What do you do on a daily basis?
你一天的工作做什么?
I will see to whether there is any mistake, work out a plan, and try to shoot problems if there is any.
我负责看有没有差错,一旦有了问题,研究方案并解决问题。
16. How do you like your job?
你觉得你的工作怎么样?
I enjoy it very much. It does have its ups and downs, but really it’s quite a good job. I enjoy the
people I work with, too. We work very well together and can trust each other to do our part of work.
我很喜欢。工作状况当然有起伏,但还是一份不错的工作。我也喜欢和同事一起合作。我们相处很好,各自做好各自的本职工作。
17. What do you like most about your job?
你最喜欢你工作的哪个方面?
My job is challenging and interesting, and I think that the best thing about it is the fulfillment I get
from solving problems. Every time I manage to make things go smoothly, I get a great sense of
satisfaction.
我的工作很有挑战性,也很有趣,我认为最有趣的地方是解决问题时的成就感。每一次我成功解决问题后,我很有满足感。
18. Is there anything you don’t like about your job?
你对工作最不满意的是什么?
I think the worst part of the job is the long time that I’m sometimes required to wait for the certifying
agent’s test result. I just wish that there could be simpler routines and not so many steps to
everything.
我认为工作上最不满意的事我有时候需要等很长时间才能从检验机构得到检测结果。我希望步骤简便一点,手续少一点。
19. Which part of the day do you like best?