英语日常交际用语大全
- 格式:doc
- 大小:50.50 KB
- 文档页数:8
可复制、编制,期待你的好评与关注! 英语日常交际用语大全
最牛英语口语培训模式:躺在家里练口语,全程外教一对一,三个月畅谈无阻!太平洋英语,免费体验全部外教一对一课程:
一、 祝愿、祝贺和应答 (Good wishes,
congratulations and responses)
1.- 很好完成了和对你的祝贺。
1.- Well done and congratulations
to you.
- 非常的谢谢。
- Thanks very much.
2.- 我希望你意志成功在每件事物中。
2.- I hope you'll succeed in
everything.
- 我也是。
- So do I.
3.- 我希望你成功。
3.- I wish you success.
- 谢谢你。
- Thank you.
4.- 我们向你问好希望。
4.- We send you our best wishes.
- 非常谢谢你。
- Thank you very much.
5.- 新年快乐 !
5.- Happy new year !
- 新年快乐! (对你的一样.)
- Happy new year! (The same to you.)
6.- 一圣诞快乐对你。
6.- A merry Christmas to you.
- 谢谢你。
- Thank you.
7.- 我希望你将会有善行时间。
7.- I hope you'll have a good time.
- 谢谢你。
- Thank you.
8.- 生日快乐!
8.- Happy birthday!
- 谢谢你。 - Thank you.
二, 邀請和应答(邀请和反应)
(Invitations and responses)
1.- 你会喜欢到达宴会吗?
1.- Would you like to come to the party?
- 哦是的,谢谢你。
- Oh yes, thank you.
2.- 我希望你能来到那跳舞下一个星期六。
2.- I hope you can come to the dance next
- 对不起,但是我不能。
- I'm sorry, but I can't.
3.- 你能和我们去舞蹈吗?
3.- Will you go dancing with us?
- 当然。 我将高兴到。
Of course. I'll be glad to.
4.- 你能到达我们的英国人晚上吗?
4.- Will you come to our English Evening?
- 是的,谢谢你。
- Yes, thank you.
5.- 你会请给予我们一谈话在英国人身上学问?
5.- Would you please give us a talk on
English Learning?
- 好。 当?
OK. When?
6.- 你和你的朋友一定过来我的房子而且见到
6.- You and your friends must come over
to my house and see
mooncakes。
- 好。 非常谢谢你。
- OK. Thank you very much.
三, 表示同意和不同意(达成共识和不合)
(Expressing agreement and
disagreement)
1. - 我想商店是关闭在这次日子。
1. - I think the shop is closed at
this time of day.
- 不, 我认为它是公开。
- No, I think it's open.
可复制、编制,期待你的好评与关注! 2. - 我想外国语比科学更有趣。
2. - I think foreign languages are
more interesting than science.
- 我真的不能同意你。 我偏爱科学
- I really can't agree with you. I prefer
science.
3. - 我认为我将改为看一本书。
3. - I think I shall read a book
instead.
- 善行主意。 那是加比较好的超过看一架坏的电视
- Good idea. That's much better than
watching a bad TV
节目。
Programme.
4.- 我不认为它是真实的。 他总是有效的
4.- I don't think that it's true.
He's always telling
奇怪的故事。
strange stories.
- 我知道。 但是这次我不能决定是否他是正确地。
- I know. But this time I can't decide
if he is right or not.
5. - 我想华人是更流行的超过任何的其他主题。
5. - I think Chinese is more popular
than any other subject.
- 也许。 但是我偏爱艺术。
- Maybe. But I prefer art.
6. - 当你正在说英国人的时候 , 不要以华人想。
6. - Don't think in Chinese when
you're speaking English.
- 你相当是权利。
- You are quite right.
四, 道歉和应答(道歉和反应)
(Apologies and responses)
1.- 难过的对麻烦你。
1.- Sorry to trouble you.
- 那是好。
- That's all right.
2.- 哦, 我如此难过。 2.- Oh, I am so sorry.
- 那是相当好。
- That's quite all right.
3.- 对给予,对不起你这么多麻烦。
3.- I'm sorry to give you so much
trouble.
- 全然的没有麻烦。
- No trouble at all.
4.- 我是 soory 。 我失去的你的脚踏车的关键。
4.- I'm soory. I lost the key to your
bike.
- 它做不物质。
- It doesn't matter.
5.- 难过的有让你候补着有很长的一段时间。
5.- Sorry to have kept you waiting for
a long time.
- 它做不物质。
- It doesn't matter.
6.- 你有不为它仍然支付。
6.- You haven't paid for it yet.
- 哦, 我真的非常难过。
- Oh, I'm really very sorry.
五, 劝告和建议(忠告和提议)
(Advice and suggestions)
1. - 公园不一点也不在这里。 我们将在那里的散步?
1. - The park isn't far from here. Shall
we walk there?
- 好。
- OK.
2.- 你最好结束窗户。 它在房间中是寒冷。
2 .- You'd better close the windows. It's
cold in the room.
- 好。
- All right.
3.- 如果你到时候不是比较好, 我将拿你见到那
3.- If you are not better by then, I'll
take you to see the
医生。
doctor.
可复制、编制,期待你的好评与关注! - 好。 非常谢谢你。
- OK. Thank you very much.
4. - 你一定神情在你自己之后而且保存很健康。
4. - You must look after yourself and
keep healthy.
- 是的,我会。 谢谢。
- Yes, I will. Thanks.
5. - 博物馆非常远从在这里。 Let'catch
一辆公共汽车, 将
5. - The museum is very far
from here. Let'catch a bus, shall
我们?
we?
- 好。 让我们捕捉一辆公共汽车。
- OK. Let's catch a bus.
6. - 你一定记得叙述: 无论你做什么,做好它。
6. - You must remember the saying:
Whatever you do, do it well.
- 谢谢你的忠告。
- Thank you for your advice.
六, 打电话(发展的因素电话)
(Making telephone calls)
1.- 哈罗!
1.- Hello!
- 哈罗?比尔
- Hello, Bill?
- 不,这是山姆。
- No, this is Sam.
- 嗨,山姆。 这是麦可。 你好吗?
- Hi, Sam. This is Mike. How are you?
2.- 哈罗。
2.- Hello.
- 哈罗。 梅我跟先生格林说话?
- Hello. May I speak to Mr Green?
3.- 5 号中学。
3.- No. 5 Middle School.
- 格林先生, 谢谢。
- Mr Green, please.
- 对不起。 先生格林是不在。
- I'm sorry. Mr Green is not in.
- 当意志他回来?
- When will he be back? - 大约六今天下午。
- About six this afternoon.
- 好。 我将当时再的戒指。
- All right. I'll ring again then.
- 非常井。
- Very well.
3. - 哈罗!
3. - Hello!
- 哈罗,火腿 Mei。 我可以借你的吗汉英 -
Hello, Ham Mei. Could I borrow your
Chinese-English
字典请?
Dictionary please?
- 对不起! 它是不一非常善行线。 你可以说更多吗
- Sorry! It's not a very good line. Could
you speak more
大声地?
loudly?
- 我可以借你的汉英字典吗?
- Could I borrow your Chinese-English
dictionary?
- 确信。 我将带它给你明天。
- Sure. I'll bring it to you tomorrow.
- 谢谢你。 再见。
- Thank you. Goodbye.
七, 請求允許和应答(要求许可和反应)
(Asking for permission and responses)
1.- 请让我帮忙你。
1.- Please let me help you.
- 不, 谢谢。 我能进位它。
- No, thanks. I can carry it.
2.- 我请能见到你的执照?
2.- Can I see your licence, please?
- 好。
- OK.
3.- 梅我呼叫你詹姆士?
3.- May I call you James?
- 当然, 如果你希望。
- Of course, if you wish.
4.- 我请可以借一枝钢笔?
4.- Could I borrow a pen, please?
- 当然。 欢喜地。