最常用商务英语专业词汇句型总结大全---无敌版
- 格式:doc
- 大小:47.28 KB
- 文档页数:27
-----经贸专题Additional knowledge relating to business interpretation轮船steamship (缩写S.S)装运、装船shipment租船charter (the chartered shep)交货时间time of delivery定程租船voyage charter;装运期限time of shipment定期租船time charter托运人(一般指出口商)shipper,consignor收货人consignee班轮regular shipping liner驳船lighter舱位shipping space油轮tanker报关clearance of good陆运收据cargo receipt提货to take delivery of goods空运提单airway bill正本提单original B\L选择港(任意港)optional port选港费optional charges选港费由买方负担optionalcharges to be borne by theBuyers或optional charges for Buyers' account一月份装船shipment during January或January shipment一月底装船shipment not later than Jan.31st.或shipment on or beforeJan.31st.一/ 二月份装船shipment during Jan./Feb.或Jan./Feb. shipment 在??(时间)分两批装船shipment during....in two lots在??(时间)平均分两批装船shipment during....in two equal lots分三个月装运in three monthly shipments----------分三个月,每月平均装运in three equal monthly shipments立即装运immediate shipments即期装运prompt shipments收到信用证后30 天内装运shipments within 30 days after receipt of L/C允许分批装船partial shipment not allowed partial shipment not permitted partial shipment notunacceptable外贸常用词汇出口信贷export credit出口津贴export subsidy商品倾销dumping外汇倾销exchange dumping优惠关税special preferences保税仓库bonded warehouse贸易顺差favorable balance of trade贸易逆差unfavorable balance of trade进口配额制import quotas自由贸易区free trade zone对外贸易值value of foreign trade国际贸易值value of international trade普遍优惠制generalized system of preferences-GSP最惠国待遇most-favored nationtreatment-MFNT合同英语We'll have the contract ready for signature.我们应准备好合同待签字。
We signed a contract for medicines.我们签订了一份药品合同。
Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.张先生代表中国丝绸进出口总公司在合同上签了字。
A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.----------中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。
It was because of you that we landed the contract.因为有了你,我们才签了那份合同。
We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract.由于我们报价低,他们和我们签了合同。
Are we anywhere near a contract yet?我们可以(接近于)签合同了吗?We sign a contract whenwe are acting as牰湩楣慰獬?灜楲据灩污屳refers to the seller and theuyer)当我们作为货主时都要签订合同。
(这里的“货主”指合同中的卖方和买方)I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.我们知道我们(卖方)应该拟出一份合同,买方必须签署合同。
and the otherbeef and mutton, fortwo contracts,Weshould simultaneouslysign one sales contractcontract of equal value for the purchase of cotton.我们同时签两个合同,一是牛羊肉的销售(出口)合同,另一个是等额的棉花购买(进口)合同。
We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.我们俩都想要签署一份契约,而且我们必须作出做它的一些让步。
We are here to discuss a new contract with you.我们来这里和您谈谈订一份新合同的问题。
Our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one.欧文们现有合同快要期满了,需要再谈一个新合同。
We can repeat the contract on the same terms.我们可以按同样条件再订一个合同。
A few problems with supply under the old contract must be quicklyresolved.老合同中的一些供货问题必须尽快解决。
We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.我们应该清理一下老合同中出现的问题。
Do you always make out a contract for every deal?每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗?As per the contract, the construction of factory is now under way. ----------根据合同规定,工厂的建设正在进行中。
Words and Phrases订约人,承包人合同,订立合同contractorcontract签订合同合同的,契约的to make a contractcontractual订合同订合同to enter into a contractto place a contract拟订合同签合同to draw up a contractto sign a contract得到合同起草合同to get a contractto draft a contract会签合同得到(拥有)合同to countersign a contractto land a contract 尚待执行的合同重复合同an executory contractto repeat a contract合同正本一个很有利的合同originals of the contracta nice fat contract书面合同合同副本a written contractcopies of the contractto make some concession做某些让步商品销售Your T-shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country.恤在我国东部市场很畅销。
贵国的TsuperiorWeall Chinese shippers that are very popular in your market on account of theirunderstandquality and competitive price.我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。
This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.年了。
该货成为畅销货已经将近1There is a good market for these articles.这些商品畅销。
There is a poor market for these articles.这些商品滞销。
There is no market for these articles.这些商品无销路。
----------Your bicycles find a ready market here.你们的自行车在此地销路很好。
They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。
Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for ourstationery.由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。
They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。
Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase.我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。
We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end.根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。