商务英语翻译
- 格式:doc
- 大小:18.00 KB
- 文档页数:2
1 你什么时候要货呢?When do you want the goods?2 货送到哪里去?Where shall we deliver the goods?3 有没有送货地点的名片?Do you have card of delivery address.4 你拿多点数量可以便宜点。
We can lower the price, if you take more.5 这个很便宜了,我都算批发价价格给你了。
This is cheap, it is whole sale price.6 先生(女士),等一下,我看最低能多少钱给你。
Wait a minute, Sir/ Madam,7 这种款式没货了,这种质量和那种是一样的,价格也一样。
This style is out of stock. This one and that one are the same quality, same price.8 还需要点别的什么东西吗?Do you want any others?9 要好点的还是便宜的?Want goods products or cheap one?10 你要多少米的?How long do you want?11 算了,给你了。
下次多点来关顾。
OK, hope you can come again next time.12 等一下,他去仓库拿货给你看。
Wait a minute. He is going to the warehouse to take the goods.13 保修一年one year warranty14 一年内是质量问题可以拿回来换。
If there is quality problem, take it back, we replace it.15 我怎么联系你呢?How can I contact with you?16 这个数量太少了。
能不能订多点呢? Your order is too small, can you order more?17 我有便宜点的。
翻译1.你父亲做什么工作(谋生)?What does your father do for a living?2.我是搞软件开发的。
I'm on the software development side.3.我以前没有这儿见过你。
I haven't seen you around before.4.约翰在一家计算机公司干了许多年了。
John has been with a computer company for years.5.我妻子在家工作。
My wife works from / at home.6、因为要开个会,周五下午我恐怕不能来。
I’m afraid I can’t come on Friday afternoon, because I will be having a meeting then.7、我们打算在这个地区建一座新工厂。
W e are going to set up a new plant in this area.8、你们公司的总部设在哪儿?Where is your company based?9、I’m sort of surprised.north mid-west of the States 美国中西部的北部10、你也从纽约来?真是太巧了。
You are also from New York? That’s really a coincidence.11、我们定个日子一起吃饭吧。
Let’s fix up a date to have dinner together.12、我们将尽力满足客户的需求。
We’ll try to meet the customers’ demands13、两个陌生人正在尽量寻找双方都感兴趣的话题。
Two strangers are trying to find topics of common interest.14、这是我第二次来美国。
1.双方的一切活动都应遵守合同规定。
All the activities of both parties shall comply with the contractual stipulations.2.交货期改为8 月并将美元折合成人民币。
Both parties agree to change the time of shipment to August and change US dollar intoRenminbi.3.现场捣毁两条正在非法生产VCD的生产线”“destroyed on the spot two production lines that were manufacturing illegal VCDs.4.承蒙早日回复,不胜感激。
Your early reply is highly appreciated5.恳请寄给我方贵方价格单和产品目录Please kindly send us your price list and catalogue.6.敬请立刻修改信用证以便我方及时发货。
We should be obliged for your immediate amendment of the L/C to enable us to make timely shipment.7.甲方委托乙方为在伦敦的独家销售代理。
Party B is hereby appointed by Party A as its exclusive sales agent in London.8.本谅解备忘录一式肆份,双方各执两份为凭。
This MOU is made out in four copies, two for either party.9.本谅解备忘录是根据中华人民共和国法律签订并依其解释。
Th is MOU is signed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the People’s Republic of China.10.烦请贵方尽快报伦敦离岸最低价。
商务英语段落翻译人们之间的商务沟通随着经济全球化的进程更加频繁。
商务英语是全球商务沟通的工作语言,它在业内已经引起了人们的重视。
下面是店铺带来的商务英语段落翻译,欢迎阅读!商务英语段落翻译1我国企业应该如何规避汇率风险(一)Forward contract远期合同:即具有外汇债权或债务的公司与外汇银行签订购,买或出售外汇的远期合同,以在未来的某个时间以现已确定的汇率买卖两种货币。
远期合同时间通常为半年并且没有变通选择。
例如,某进口企业预计6 个月后将向国外进口商支付一笔美元货款,为锁定财务成本,该企业可以与银行提前签订远期售汇合同。
这样,6 个月后无论汇率如何变化,该企业都可以按照事先约定汇率,用人民币从银行购买美元贷款。
更灵活的是可选择的远期合同,这种合同允许在合同规定期限内的任何时间进行交易,以当时汇率为准。
这样出口商就得到较好的保护,避免合同期限内对自己不利的那一时间汇率,并选择相对有利的交易时间和汇率。
(二)平衡责任:即在同一时期,创造一个与存在风险的货币相同币种、相同金额及相同期限的反方向资金流动。
例如,某出口企业收到国外进口商支付的出口货款500 万美元,该企业须将货款结汇成人民币用于国内支出,但同时该企业需进口原材料并将于3 个月后支付500 万美元的货款。
此时,该企业可以与银行办理一笔即期对3 个月远期的人民币与外币掉期业务:即期卖出500万美元,取得相应人民币,3 个月远期以人民币买入 500 万美元Avoiding of the Exchange Rate Risk of Chinese Trade Enterprise1.Forward contract: The designated foreign exchange bank signs a forward contract with a domestic business entity, fixing two kinds of currency, amount, exchange rate and date for thefuture sale or purchase of foreign exchange with no other choice within 6 months.For example,these is an importing enterprise expecting a USD payment for goods to an overseas exporter 6 months later. In order to lock in the financial cost, the enterprise can sign a forward contract in advance with a bank for purchase of foreign exchange. In this way, whatever the exchange rate of RMB against USD will be in 6 months, the enterprise can purchase the USD from the bank according to prearranged exchange rate so as to reduce the exchange rate risk.2.Balanced responsibility: At the same time,there are two transactions in opposite directions featuring domestic currency against foreign currency between a domestic entity and a bank.For example, an exporting exterprise receives USD 5 million from an overseas importer and needs to sell the foreign exchange for domestic RMB payment. Meanwhile, the enterprise expects to import raw materials and make payment for USD 5 million in 3 months. At this time, the enterprise can carry out the following 3-month RMB swap against foreign currency with a bank: sell the USD 5 million right now and obtain corresponding RMB, Via the above-mentioned transactions, the enterprise can square the positions of different currencies in order to avoid exchange rate risks.商务英语段落翻译2The problem was that what looked like a single entity was in fact a loose alliance of local co-ops,each with its own management. Fleet-footed rivals were better able to reap scale economiesfrom centralised buying and marketing. They could raise capital quickly to build bigger stores.And a new breed of grocer, exemplified by Tesco’s Jack Cohen, understood thatretailing is partshowbiz. He hired well-known comedians to open his stores. The Co-op movement was slow-witted and dowdy by comparison. “It didn’t co-operate and it rarely moved,” recalls Mr Marks.联营模式的问题是它看上去是一个统一的实体的企业,实际上只是一些本地合作社之间松散的联盟——各自进行自己的管理。
商务英语口语900句Part11、We'd like to express our desireto establishbusinessrelationshipwith you on thebasisof quality,mutual benefit and exchange ofneeded goods、我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要得货物得基础上与您们建立业务关系。
2、Inorder to extendourexport business toyour country we wishto enter into direct business relations with you、为了扩大我们在贵国得出口业务,我们希望与您们建立直接贸易关系。
3、Our hope isto establishmutuallybeneficial trading relationsbetween us、希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利得贸易关系。
4、We lookforwardto further extensions of pleasantbusiness relations、我们期待进一步保持愉快得业务关系。
5、It’sour hope tocontinue with considerable businessdealingwith you、我们得希望就是与您们保持可观得生意往来。
6、Welookforward toreceivingyourquotation verysoon、我们期待尽快收到您们得报价单。
7、I hopeyou see from the reduction that we arereally doing our utmost、我希望您能够瞧到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度得让价.8、We hopetodiscuss businesswith you at your earliestconvenience、我们希望在您方便得时候与您洽谈业务.9、We wish to express ourdesire to trade withyou in leather shoes、我们非常希望与您进行皮鞋得买卖生意。
商贸英语常用词汇翻译1.registered trademark注册商标2.maket quotation市场行情3.arbitral award仲裁裁决4.entertain a claim受理索赔5.sole / exclusive agent独家代理6.business standing商业信用7. sales confirmation销售确认书/合同8.preferential tariff特惠关税9. exclusive distribution独家经销10.bonded area保税区11.discrepant document不符单据12. underwriter承保人/保险公司13.insurance coverage保险范围14.exchange rate兑换率15.close an order决定成交16. under separate cover另外邮寄17. conclude a deal达成交易18.withdraw an offer撤销报价19.dishonor退票20.gross margin毛利1.enclosed literature 内附说明书2.down payment 预付定金3.instalment payment 分期付款4.pay on delivery 货到付款5.effect\cover\take out insurance办理保险,投保6.dismiss a claim 驳回索赔7.spot price 现货价格8.forward price 期货价格9.tax holiday 免税期10.find a ready market 畅销11.excute\implement a contract 执行合同12.tie up bunds 占压资金13.extend L/C 延长信用证14.amend L/C 修改信用证15.expiry date 到期日16.deferred payment 延期付款17.breach of contract 违约18.resort to arbitration 诉诸仲裁19.financial position 财务状况20.best-selling line 畅销货1.forwarding agent 运输代理人2.close account 结账3.interest-free loan 无息贷款4.export declaration 出口报关5.trade fiction 贸易摩擦6.improvement trade 加工贸易7.trade practice 贸易惯例8.clearance sale 清仓甩卖9.customs detention 海关扣留10.protest note 拒付通知11.tax avoidance 避税12.tax abatement 减税13.tax dodger 偷税人14. tax evasion 逃税,漏税15.tax heaven 免税地区,避税天堂1.full payment 全额付款2.account payment 应付款3.account receivable 应收款4.running account 流水账5.forwarder 承运人6.annual turnover 年营业额7.resort to litigation 诉诸诉讼8.invitation to bid 招标9.service charge 手续费10.back freight 退货运费。
1.福利津贴指的是基本工资以外,高于基本工资,用来资助所享福利的额外收入。
Your benefit premium is the additional amount over and above base pay which is provided to help fund your benefits.2. 市场疲软,股票价格看跌,这种股市称为熊市。
When a market is depressed, and security prices are falling, the market is then described as a bear market.3. 不愿忍受高风险的投资者可以通过购买盈利公司的股票来避免该不稳定因素Private investors unwilling to tolerate high levels of risk can reduce this uncertainty by buying shares in blue chip companies.4.对各家制造商最近所进行的调查显示,近十年是人们对未来的信心增强幅度最大的时候,他们对出口尤其抱乐观态度。
The latest survey of manufacturers shows that the past ten years is the time in which people have had the biggest increase in optimism. They are particularly optimistic about export5.当前我国经济发展一个显著特点,是既要保持经济的快速增长,又成功的抑制了通货膨胀。
A salient feature in China’s econ omic development at present is that we have been able to achieve rapid economic growth and successfully keep inflation under control at the same time.6.西部开发对扩大内需,推动国民经济持续增长,对于促进各地需经济协调发展,最终实现共同富裕,对于加强人民团结,维护社会稳定和巩固边防,都具有十分重要的意义。
Chinese-English translation
1.只要我们秉承平等与互利的原则,双方的合作一定会进一步深化。
As long as we keep to the principle of equality and mutual benefit, trade between our two parties is sure to develop further.
2.如果一方不执行合同,另一方有权撤销该合同。
In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.
3.关于包装问题,我方将与厂商联系,要求他们对此加以重视。
As to packing, we will contact our manufacturers and call their attention to the matter.
4.坚固的包装和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。
Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring. 5.很遗憾,这是我们的低价。
如果你觉得价格不可行,我们只好取消这笔交易。
I'm awfully sorry. This is our floor price. If you find it unworkable, we may as well call the deal off.
6.请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价,谢谢。
I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.
7.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
We are always improving our design and patterns to conform to the world market.
8.我们通常采用的付款方式是保兑不可撤销的信用证。
The terms of payment we usually adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
9.由于所订货物已备妥待运,请即开信用证,我方一收到信用证,立即装船。
As the goods ordered are ready for shipment, please expedite your L/C, we will effect shipment as soon as it reaches us.
10. 我们已在中国人民控股公司替上述货物按4000美元投保了一切险。
We have covered the above shipment with PICC Holding Company against All Risks for $4,000.
11.我们只投保水渍险,包括仓对仓条款,有效期为15天。
We cover only WPA including warehouse to warehouse clause valid for 15 days. 12.只要在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应赔偿。
The insurance company is responsible for the claim, as far as it is within the scope of coverage.
13.货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。
In case of transshipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.
14.由于贵方订货数量太大,目前无法订到足够的舱位,望贵方同意分批装运。
As your order is a large one, we are not in a position to book enough shipping space, so we hope you will agree to partial shipment.
15.请填写这份进口货物交运单和进口货物包装声明。
Please fill out the Import Cargo Shipping Instructions and the Import Cargo Packing Declaration here.
16.由于你方未能及时交货,我方将向你方提出由此而遭受的全部损失的索赔。
We shall lodge a claim for all the losses incurred as a consequence of your failure to ship our order in time.
17.我方检验证明,货物受损是由于包装不当而造成的。
因此,我方不得不将此事提交你处解决。
Our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage. Therefore we have to refer this matter to you.
18.考虑到我们之间的业务关系,我们准备接受35吨短装的索赔。
In view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared to meet your claim for the 35 tons shortage in weight.
19.这是由香港一个著名实验室提供的一份检验报告,证据绝对可靠。
Here’s a survey report by a well-known lab in Hong Kong, whose testimony is absolutely reliable.
20.根据我们的检验报告,货物破损的原因是包装太差。
According to our survey report, the damage was caused by poor packing.。