When you are old(英文诗歌)
- 格式:docx
- 大小:12.06 KB
- 文档页数:1


When you are old诗歌原文之杨若古兰创作When you are old and gray and full of sleep,
当你老了,鹤发苍苍,睡思昏沉,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
在炉火旁打盹,请取下这部诗歌,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
慢慢读,回想你过去眼神的柔和,
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;
回想它们旧日暗影的浓重;
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人爱你年轻欢畅的时刻,
And loved your beauty with love false or true;
出于假意或真心肠倾慕你的美貌;
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
只要一个人爱你那朝圣者的灵魂,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;
爱你逐步老去的脸上痛苦的皱纹;
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
躬身在火光闪耀的炉火旁,
Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled.
凄然地低语那爱的磨灭,
And paced upon the mountains overhead,
在头顶的山上,爱缓缓踱着步子,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
将脸消失在群星当中.。
英文诗歌当你老了英文诗歌当你老了在学习、工作、生活中,大家都经常接触到诗歌吧,诗歌饱含丰富的感情和想象。
诗歌的`类型有很多,你都知道吗?下面是小编帮大家整理的英文诗歌当你老了,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。
When you are old(当你老了)When you are oldWhen you are old and grey and full of sleep,And nodding by the fire, take down this book,And slowly read, and dream of the soft lookYour eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;How many loved your moments of glad grace,And loved your beauty with love false or true,But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you,And loved the sorrows of your changing face;And bending down beside the glowing bars,Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fledAnd paced upon the mountains overheadAnd hid his face amid a crowd of stars.当你老了冰心译当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉,倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来,慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影。
多少人爱过你青春的片影,爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或是真情,惟独一人爱你那朝圣者的心,爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕。
在炉栅边,你弯下了腰,低语着,带着浅浅的伤感,爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山,怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸。