跟单员英语
- 格式:doc
- 大小:746.00 KB
- 文档页数:128
2010年跟单员考试英语辅导:实用英语外贸跟单口语50句
1.What’s the size? 多大尺寸?
90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。
2.What’s the cubage? 体积多大?
0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。
3.What’s the best/last price? 最低价是多少?
¥2.5 (Two point five / Two and a half RMB) 两块五。
4.How many designs? 有几个款式?
Three designs. 三个款式。
5.How many colors? 有几种颜色?
Three colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。
6.How many pcs one CTN? 一箱装多少件?
12 dozen, 144pcs. 12打,144件一箱。
7.When shall we deliver? 什么时候交货?
8.Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?
9.30% deposit. 付30%的订金。
10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you. 这里只有一个样品,不能给你。
11.Too expensive / much. 太贵了。
12.Any discount? 有折扣吗?
13.Cheaper? 可以便宜一点吗?
14.Show me this! 给我看看这个。
15.Good quality or ordinary quality? 质量好的还是普通的?
16.¥180 for a set. 180元一套。
17.4 pcs a set. 一套4个。
18.What’s the minimum purchase? 最小起订量是多少?
19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。
20.The minimum purchase is ... units. 最小起订量是……
21.Can they be mixed? 可以混装吗?
22.Mixed packing. 混装。
23.Just a moment. Let me check. 稍等,让我查一下。
24.Same price/size. 一样的价格/尺寸。
25.I will come again tomorrow. 我明天再来。 26.Where are you from? 你是什么地方的人?
27.What’s your name? 你叫什么?
28.May I have your card? 请给我一张您的名片,可以吗?
29.This is my card. 这是我的名片。
30.Stapler, please. 请给我订书机 。
31.Calculator, please. 请给我计算器。
32.Adhesive tape, please. 请给我胶带。
33.Here’s our catalogue. 这是我们的目录。
34.Here’s my card. 这是我的名片。
35.What’s the material? 什么材料做的?
36.The cost of raw material is increasing. 原材料价格上涨。
37.Out of stock. 没现货。
38.Do you have samples? 有样品吗?
39.Can I buy a sample? 能买一个样品吗?
40.We’ll give the money back when you place an order. 下单时退钱给你。
41.Please have a seat. 请坐。
42.How are you doing? 你好!
43.Nice/Glad to meet/see you. 很高兴遇见/见到你。
44.Me too! 我也是!
45.You are welcome! 不用谢! 46.Come again next time.下次再来。
47.Have a nice trip. 一路顺风。
48.Would you like some water? 要喝水吗?
49.You can visit our website. 你可以上我们的网站。
50.You can go to/visit our factory. 你可以去我们的工厂看看。
2010年跟单员考试英语辅导:索赔Claim
Claim
索 赔
Brief Introduction
在执行合同的过程中,签约双方都应该严格履行合同义务。任何一方如果不能严格履行,就会给另一方带来麻烦。在这种情况下,受损失的一方有权根据合同规定要求责任方赔偿损失或采取其他补救措施。受损失的一方采取的这种行动称之为“索赔”,而责任方就受损失一方提出的要求进行处理,叫做“理赔”。
在业务中常见的是买方向卖方提出索赔,如卖方拒不交货、逾期装运、数量短缺、货物的品质规格与合同不符、错发错运、包装不妥、随船单证不全或漏填错发等致使买方遭受损失时,买方可向卖方提出索赔。但是在某些情况下,卖方也向买方提出索赔要求,如买方拒开或迟开信用证、不按时派船、无理毁约等致使卖方遭受损失时,卖方也会向买方提出索赔。
Basic Expressions
1. Please give our claim your favorable consideration.
请合理考虑我们的索赔要求。
2. Please examine the matter and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible.
请调查此事,并尽快将货物发给我们以弥补数量的不足。
3. As regards inferior quality of your goods, we claim a compensa- tion of U.S.$10,000.
至于你方产品的品质低劣问题,我方要求你方赔偿一万美元。
4. We shall lodge a claim for all the losses incurred as a consequence of your failure to ship our order in time.
由于你方未能及时交货,我方将向你方提出由此而遭受的全部损失的索赔。
5. Any complaint about the quality of the products should be lodged within 15 days after their arrival.
任何有关该产品质量问题的申诉应该在货物到达后的十五天内提出。
6. Our customers are complaining of the inferior quality of our products.
我们的客户投诉我们的产品质量低劣。
7. This seems to be a very clear case and we hope you will see your way to make a prompt settlement.
看来情况已十分清楚,我们希望你能设法尽快解决问题。
8. We regret that your claim on shortage cannot be accepted.
很遗憾,我们无法接受你方关于货物短装的索赔。
9. Our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage. Therefore we have to refer this matter to you.
我方检验证明,货物受损是由于包装不当而造成的。因此,我们不 得不将此事提交你处解决。
10. As the goods are inferior in quality, we are returning the whole of the 20 cases and must ask you to replace them.
由于这些产品质量低劣,所以我方把20箱全部退回,并务必请贵方 更换这些产品。
11. We very much regret the mistake in article number, which resulted in your receiving the wrong goods.
因货号有误,致使到货错误。对此,我们深表歉意。
12. The goods we’ve received do not tally with the sample on which we ordered.
我们收到的货物与订货样品不符。
13. In view of the long business relations between us, we wish to meet you half way to settle the claim.
考虑到我们之间长期的业务关系,我们愿意各让一半解决这项索赔。
14. We hope this unfortunate incident will not affect the relationship between us.
我们希望这一不幸事件将不会影响到我们双方之间的关系。
15. Apparently, the shortage is due to omission in packing.
很明显,货物短缺系包装遗漏所致。
16. In view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared to meet your claim for the 25 tons shortage weight.
考虑到我们之间的业务关系,我们准备接受25吨短装的索赔。
17. We are sorry that the quality of our goods did not turn out to your satisfaction.
我们很抱歉你们不满意我们货物的质量。
18. We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in future deliveries.