外贸英语函电课后练习参考答案
- 格式:pdf
- 大小:285.93 KB
- 文档页数:3
1 外贸英语函电课后练习参考答案(中英文对照版)
课后翻译(汉译英):
Module Two
1. 我们从中国驻东京大使馆商务参赞处 得知贵公司的行名和地址,并了解贵公司是经营家用电器产品有经验的出口商 We obtained your name and address from commercial counsellor’s office of the Chinese
embassy in Tokyo. They have informed us that you are experienced exporter in the market
for home electrical appliances.
2. 我们的一个客户对你们的新产品感兴趣
One of our customers is interested in your new production.
3. 我们的一个日本客户想要购买中国红茶 One of our customers in Japan wants to be in the market for black tea.
4. 如你所知,我们的外贸政策是在平等互利的基础上与各国人民做生意
As you know, our policy is to trade with merchants of various countries on the basis of
equality and mutual benefit.
5. 我们希望你方尽最大努力促进业务又增进友谊。
We hope you can try your best to promote both trade and friendship.
6. 谢谢你方来函表示提供服务,我方愿与你方就扩大贸易的可能性进行讨论。
Thanks for your letter about service supply, we are willing to talk about the possibility of
promoting trade.
7. 我们了解到你公司是中国手工艺品的出口商,因此冒昧的写信给你
We have acknowledged that your company is the exporter of Chinese handicraft.
8. 我们相信,贵我双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。
We are sure that business between us will be promoted as time passing.
9. 你方2月15日函悉,并已转交给了上海分公司办理答复,因为你所询购的商品属于他们
经营范围 Your letter of Feb 15th addressed to us has been passed on to our Shanghai Branch Office for
attention and reply, as the goods you inquired is within the range of their business
activities.
10. 我们是一家在全世界范围内进行进出口业务的贸易公司
We are a trading company handling the import and export business around world.
Module Three
1. 如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你订货
If your quotation is competitive and the delivery date is acceptable, we are willing to place an order
with you.
2. 一经收到你方具体询价,我们将传真报价
On receipt of your detail inquiry, we will fax our quotation.
3. 如果你方有兴趣,请通过电子邮件通知我方,并说明所需数量
If you are interested in our goods, please mail me and indicate the quantity.
4. 我们对贵方发盘颇感兴趣,不日内将给予明确答复。
We are interested in your offer, and we will reply definitely soon.
5. 此报盘为实盘,以你方在本月底前复到有效。
This offer is firm, subject to your reply reaching us before the end of this month.
6. 这是我方最新的价格表,你会发现我方价格具有竞争性的
This is our latest pricelist and you will find our price is competitive. 2 7. 鉴于我们长期的贸易关系,特此报盘 In view of our long term business-ship, we hereby offer you as follows.
8. 如果你方订货数量大,价格还可以进一步考虑
If the quantity of your order is substantial, the price can be considered further.
9. 一收到你方具体询盘,我们立即报最优惠的拉各斯到岸价 On receipt of your specific inquiry, we will offer at our most favorable price based on CIF Lagos.
10. 因为我们所报价格是很合理的,我们相信这将是你们所能接受的
As our price quoted is very reasonable, we believe it should be acceptable to you.
Module Four
1. 按照要求,我们现报盘500辆飞鸽牌自行车如下 As your request, we are making you an offer for 500 Feige Brand bicycles as follows.
2. 此报盘为实盘,以你方在本月底前复到有效 This offer is firm, subject to your reply reaching us before the end of this month.
3. 如果你方认为这一报盘可接受,请即传真以便我方确认。
If you find our offer is acceptable, please fax us for confirmation.
4. 我们高兴地给你方报永久牌自行车拉各斯成本保险加运费的实盘 We are glad to make you a firm offer for Forever Brand Bicycles CIF Lagos.
5. 关于标题项下的货物,随函寄去形式发票88号一式两份。请注意我们报盘有效期至6月
10号。 As to the captioned goods, we enclose P/I No.88 in duplicate. Please notice that the validity of our
offer is till June 10th.
6. 本报盘将保留至月底有效 We will keep our offer firm to the end of this month.
7. 我们能以具有吸引力的价格向你方报各式各样的中国水果罐头 We can offer you variety of Chinese canned fruits at attractive price.
8. 我们的钢笔价格是每打6美元温哥华到岸 Our price of the pen is at USD 6.0 per dozen CIF Vancouver.
9. 现按你方请求报盘如下,以我方最后确认为准 At your request, we make you following offer, subject to our final confirmation.
10. 上述报盘无约束力。 Above offer is without engagement
Module Five:
1. 你方还盘与现行市场价 不符。 The price you counter-offered is not in line with the prevailing market.
2. 很遗憾,我们的价格与你方还盘之间的差距太大。 Unfortunately our price has a large gap with your counteroffer.
3. 很遗憾我们不能把价格降到你方所表示的水平。
We regret that we couldn’t reduce the price to the level at your request.
4. 由于原材料短缺,制造商不能接受任何新的订单。
Owing to the shortage of raw material, manufacturer is unable to accept any new order.
5. 由于大量承约,我们不能接受新的订单,但一旦新货源到来,我们将随即去电与你方联系
不误
On account of heavy commitments, we are unable to accept fresh (new) orders. On the goods
coming to stock, we will contact you without delay. 3 6. 目前我们暂不能给你们报盘,但将记住你方的询价 For the time being we couldn’t quote for you, but we will keep your inquiry in mind.
7. 报给你方的价格是很实际的。很抱歉不能接受你方的还盘
The price we offered to is reasonable. We regret to say that we can’t accept your counteroffer.
8. 我们的报价相当合理,(这)已为你地其他客户所接受 Our quotation is considerably realistic, which has been accepted by your local customers.
9. 你方必须降价 百分之二左右,否则就没有成交的可能
You must cut more or less 2 percent of the price. Otherwise we can’t come to terms.