酒店英语:酒店客房洗衣服务实用英语
- 格式:docx
- 大小:45.19 KB
- 文档页数:5
Laundry Service洗⾐服务I have some shirts that need laundering, and I’d like my suit pressed.我有⼀些衬衫要洗,还有西装要熨。
Please send someone to pick it up.请你派⼈来拿吧。
I’d like to ask the laundry service.⿇烦你替我把⾐服拿去洗⼀下。
The rate chart is contained in the stationery folder in your dresser’s drawer.价格表在梳妆台抽屉⾥的信件夹⾥。
Would you please send someone to Room 511 to pick up laundry for me?你能派⼈到511房间来把我要洗的⾐服拿⾛吗?I want to have my shirts washed and my overcoat dry-cleaned. When can I have my laundry back?我想洗⼀下衬衫,⼲洗⼀下外⾐。
我什么时候能取回洗完的⾐服呢?I’ll have same-day service then.那我要当天服务吧。
Do I have to take the clothes to the laundry?是否需要把⾐服拿到洗⾐房呢?I have a silk dress which I don’t think is colorfast. Will the color run in the wash?我有⼀件丝质的裙⼦,我认为不会褪⾊。
洗⾐时会掉⾊吗?And the lining of my husband’s jacket has come unstitched. It might tear over further while washing.还有就是我丈夫的夹克衬⾥开线了,洗⾐时可能会变⼤。
Hotel Laundry Service ProcessIntroductionProviding quality laundry service is essential for hotels to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of their guests. This document outlines the step-by-step process involved in a hotel’s laundry service, ensuring efficiency and customer satisfaction.Step 1: Guest Laundry RequestThe hotel’s laundry service process begins when a guest makes a laundry request. This can be done through various means, such as filling out a laundry request form provided in the guest room or contacting the hotel’s housekeeping department directly. Guests typically provide details like the number of items, type of clothing, and any special instructions.Step 2: Collection of LaundryOnce the laundry request is received, the housekeeping staff or designated personnel is responsible fo r collecting the laundry from the guest’s room. They should follow a standard procedure, including knocking on the guest’s door, identifying themselves, and requesting permission to enter the room. The collected laundry should be carefully inspected for any damages or stains to inform the guest if necessary.Step 3: Laundry Tagging and RecordingAfter the laundry has been collected, it is crucial to label each item to avoid confusion and identify the respective guest. A unique identification number or code, such as the room number or the guest’s name, can be assigned to each garment. This information is recorded in the hotel’s laundry logbook or electronically in the laundry management system.Step 4: Sorting and Pre-TreatmentThe laundry is then sorted based on its type and fabric. Sorting helps to prevent color bleeding, and it ensures that the garments are washed at the appropriate temperature. Next, any necessary pre-treatment for stains or spots is done by following standard procedures and using suitable stain removers or detergents. This step ensures that stains are effectively treated during the washing process.Step 5: Washing and DryingOnce the sorting and pre-treatment processes are completed, the laundry moves to the washing and drying stage. Commercial-grade washing machines and dryers are commonly used in hotel laundry facilities. The laundry staff must strictly follow the manufacturer’s instructions for loading the machines, selecting the appropriate washing and drying cycles, and using detergent or softeners as required. Special care should be taken to handle delicate or sensitive fabrics.Step 6: Quality Control InspectionAfter the laundry is cleaned and dried, it goes through a quality control inspection process. Trained staff verifies the cleanliness, freshness, and overall condition of each item. Any missed stains, damages, or uncleaned areas are identified and corrected before the laundry proceeds to the next step.Step 7: Folding and PackagingFollowing the quality control inspection, the laundry is folded neatly and professionally. Each garment is arranged according to its type and guest identification. The folded laundry might be placed in individual plastic bags or packaging, which can be sealed and labeled with the respective guest’s roo m number or name.Step 8: Delivery or PickupFinally, the laundry is ready to be returned to the guest. Depending on the hotel’s policies, the clean laundry can be delivered directly to the guest’s room by the housekeeping staff or made available for pickup at a designated location. In either case, it is important to ensure that the laundry is promptly returned and handed over to the appropriate guest.ConclusionEfficiently managing a hotel laundry service requires a well-defined process that begins with t he guest’s laundry request and ends with the delivery or pickup of the clean laundry. Following these steps ensures that the laundry is handled with care, meets quality standards, and contributes to a positive experience for the hotel guests.。
客房部常用英语1,You can call the housekeeping if you need laundry service.如果您需要洗衣服务,可以打电话 给房务中心.2,You can call the front desk directly if you need a taxi .如果您需要出租车,可以直接打电话 给前台.3,Thank you for waiting 让你久等了4,I will check with my supervisor.我得请示主管. (常用于回应客人的特殊要求)5,Could you hold the line ,please ?请不要挂断电话,好吗?6,Housekeeping . May I come in ?我是客房服务员,可以进来吗?7,May I do your room now ?我现在可以清理您的房间吗?8,What time would be better for you ?您什么时间合适呢?9,You can call the housekeeping when you want your room done ?当您需要清理房间时,可以给房 务中心打电话.10,Housekeeping .May I collect your laundry .客房服务员,我可以收您的送洗衣物了吗?11,I'm afraid it's too late for today's laundry .现在恐怕已经过了今天的洗衣时间.12,Breakfast is served from 7:00 to 10:00. 早餐是从上午 7 点到10 点供应.13,I'm afraid another guest is using it .I will bring it to your room as soon as it's available ,will that be all right ?恐怕另一位客人正在使用.我会尽快送到您房间去,可以吗?14,I will contact with engineer to repair it .我马上联系工程师将它修复.15,I'm afraid the line is busy now. Would you like to try again?电话正占线.你愿意稍等一 下,让我再试一次吗?16,At what time shall we call you ,sir?您需要几点钟叫醒呢,先生?17,Please dial 8 first ,then the room number. 请在房间号前加拨8(内线拨打房间).18,For IDD line ,please dial 9 first ,then the country code,area code and telephone number . 拨打国际长途电话,请先拨 9,然后再拨国家代码,区号和电话号码.19,Just a moment, I will send an attendant to your room .请稍等,我将让一个服务去您的房间. Dept.餐饮部 餐饮部常用英语English for Food & Beverage Dept.。
【Laundry-Service】-客房洗衣服务英语口语【Laundry Service】客房洗衣服务英语口语2014-01-27→_→HOTELENGLISH经典对话M=Room Maid 客房服务员 G=Guest 顾客M:Housekeeping. May I collect your laundry?客房服务部。
我可以收您的送洗衣物了吗?G:Yes, it is the laundry bag.可以,在洗衣袋里。
M:Thank you ma’am. Is the laundry form in the bag?谢谢您,女士。
洗衣单放在衣袋里了吗?G:Yes, by the way, how long does it take for dry-cleaning? 是的。
对了,干洗需要多长时间?M:It usually takes two days.干洗一般需要两天。
G:Oh, dear. We’re leaving tomorrow.天哪,我们明天就要走了。
M:If you are in a hurry, we have a two-hour quick service with an extra charge of 50%.如果您急着要,我们有两小时的快速服务,不过要外加 50%的费用。
G:Well, if that’s the case.唉,也只好这样啦。
常用句型百宝箱1. 洗衣服务说明1) Can you send someone to Room 2587 to pick up my laundry? 您能不能派人到 2587 房取我的送洗衣物呢?2) I’d like to know how long your laundry service usually takes. 我想知道你们洗衣服务一般要多久时间。
3) For clothes received before 11:00 a.m., we’ll deliver them to your room by 9:00 p.m. the same day; and for those received before 3:00 p.m., you may get them back by noon the next day. 您在早上11点之前送洗的衣物,我们会在晚上9点以前送回您房里;下午3点以前送洗的衣物,您会在第二天中午前收到。
114.Excuse me.Have you any laundry?对不起,请问有没有要洗的衣服?115.The laundry man is here to collect it.洗衣房服务员来这儿收要洗的衣服了。
116.If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.如果您有衣服要洗,请放在浴室门后的洗衣袋里。
117.Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.请告诉我们或在洗衣单上写明您的衣服是否需要熨烫,水洗,干洗或缝补,还要写明何时需要取衣服。
118.What if there is any laundry damage?如果你们洗衣时损坏了衣服怎么办?119.In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.如果是这样,饭店当然应该赔偿。
120.Could you send someone up for my laundry,please?请问,你们能派人来收要洗的衣服吗?121.A valet will be up in a few minutes.洗熨工马上就到。
122.Will the color run in the wash?洗衣时会掉色吗?123.We'll dry-clean the dress.我们将干洗这条裙子。
124.We'll stitch it before washing.我们会在洗之前把衬里缝好。
125.When can I have my laundry back?我何时能取回洗的衣服呢?126.But would you like express service or same-day?不过,您是要快洗服务还是当日取?127.I'd like this sweater to be washed by hand in cold water.这件毛衣要用冷水手洗。
Clerk: Laundry service, may I come inGuest: come in, please.Clerk: Good morning, sir. Do you have any laundryGuest: No, not now. Thank you.Clerk: Well, if you have any, please leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroomdoor. I come to collect it every morning or you may phone our department,just dial “6”.Guest: Thank you. But how long does it usually take to have may laundry back if Isend itClerk: Well, we offer express service and same- day. It depends on which serviceyou’d prefer.Guest: Any difference in priceClerk: Yes, sir. We charge 50% more for express, but it only takes 4 hours.Guest: What about same- day Can I get it back in the eveningClerk: Certainly, sir. All deliveries will be made before 6:00 . Guest: Oh, I see. Thanks a lot.Clerk: You are welcome.Scene: After laundry collecting time, the telephone rings. A laundry clerk answers the phone.Clerk: Laundry service section. May I help youGuest: Yes. This is Mary Brown calling from Room 2419. Could you send a laundryman to my roomClerk: Yes, madam. A laundryman will be up to your room right away. Just leave your laundry in the laundry bag in the wardrobe. Please don’t forget to fill in the laundry form; Otherwise our list must be accepted as correct.Guest: Where is the formClerk: It’s in the stationery folder in your dresser drawer. Clerk: knocking 3 times Housekeeping, may I come inGuest: Yes, come in.Clerk: Good afternoon, Mrs. Hendricks. I’m Jill. You rang for laundry serviceI’m here to collect your laundry.Guest: Yes, I did, Jill. I want my husband’s suit steamed and pressed,please.Clerk: Certainly. May I get the laundry request form from the desk, pleaseGuest: Go ahead.Clerk: Thank you. That’s one man’s suit to be steamed and pressed ticks the box. Do youwish any special careGuest: Yes, please have the collar and the cuffs of the suit starched, but not too stiff. Besides, a button came off my blouse, would you sew on a new one.Clerk: No problem, but I’m afraid the new one will not be exactly the same as othersGuest: It doesn’t matter. By the way ,when can I have my clothes backClerk: If we receive the laundry before 10:00 am, we’ll deliver it by 7:00 pm the same day. Since it is 2:00 pm now, I’m afraid you’ll get them back tomorrow morning. But would you like express serviceIt takes only 4 hours with 50% surcharge.Guest: It seems I’ll have to take the express. I’m leaving China tomorrow morning.Clerk: Please put all your requests in the laundry list.Clerk: Good evening, sir. Your clothes are ready. Will you please see ifthey are all rightGuest: Good.Clerk: Here you are, a shirt with medium starch, a suit of pyjamas, and aman’s suit.Guest: Oh, thanks. Just leave them here.Clerk: By the way, we find the lining of your suit has come unstitched. It might have torn even further in the wash. So we just stitched the suit before washing. But we are sorry to say we can not get the thread of exactly the same color.Guest: Yes. I notice that. Never mind. You are very considerate. Thank you ever so much.Clerk: My pleasure, sir. Have a pleasant evening.。
以下是整理的《酒店英语⼝语:客房服务⽇常⽤语英语》,希望⼤家喜欢!客房服务⽇常⽤语 Edited and Illudtrared by the P&T Dept .of the Golden Gulf Hotel Housekeeping Useful Conversations Recognizing the Guests 迎客⼊住 Making up Rooms 整理房间 Laundry Service 洗⾐服务 Room Service 送餐服务 Maintenance 维修服务 Tuen—down Service 夜床服务Tending the Patient 病客服务 Baby-sitting Service 托婴服务 Replenishing the Mini-bar 补充饮料 Morning Call Service 叫醒服务 Bidding Farewell Guests 送⾛客⼈ Useful Expressions ⽇常⽤语 Provided by the Room Division Dept .of the Golden Gulf Hotel in November 1996. 第⼆ Part Recognizing the Guests 欢迎⼊住情景:客⼈⾛出电梯后,楼层服务员趋前迎候。
要求:⾯带微笑,站姿⽂雅,⽬光亲切,热切温暖地⾯对客⼈。
1、早上(下午,晚上)好,先⽣(⼥⼠)!欢迎 Good moming (afternoon , evening ),sir (madam) 到我们酒店! Welcome to our hotel . 2、欢迎到......楼,我是楼层服务员,如有服务要 Welcome to the ......floor , I’m the floor attendant, 求,请随时吩咐。
just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.3、请让我带您到房间去。
现代酒店英语实务教程第7课:Laundry Service客房洗衣服务Unit 4 Laundry Service 客房洗衣服务经典对话M=Room Maid 客房服务员 G=Guest 顾客M:Housekeeping. May I collect your laundry?客房服务部。
我能够收您的送洗衣物了吗?G:Yes, it is the laundry bag.能够,在洗衣袋里。
M:Thank you ma’am. Is the laundry form in the bag?谢谢您,女士。
洗衣单放在衣袋里了吗?G:Yes, by the way, how long does it take for dry-cleaning?是的。
对了,干洗需要多长时间?M:It usually takes two days.干洗一般需要两天。
G:Oh, dear. We’re leaving tomorrow.天哪,我们明天就要走了。
M:If you are in a hurry, we have a two-hour quick service with an extra charge of 50%.如果您急着要,我们有两小时的快速服务,不过要外加 50%的费用。
G:Well, if that’s the case.唉,也只好这样啦。
常用句型百宝箱1. 洗衣服务说明1) Can you send someone to Room 2587 to pick up my laundry?您能不能派人到 2587 房取我的送洗衣物呢?2) I’d like to know how long your laundry service usually takes.我想知道你们洗衣服务一般要多久时间。
3) For clothes received before 11:00 a.m., we’lldeliver them to your room by 9:00 p.m. the same day; and for those received before 3:00 p.m., you may get them back by noon the next day.您在早上11点之前送洗的衣物,我们会在晚上9点以前送回您房里;下午3点以前送洗的衣物,您会在第二天中午前收到。
美联英语提供:酒店英语:酒店客房洗衣服务实用英语
小编给你一个美联英语官方试听课申请链接:/?tid=16-73374-0 Laundry Service 客房洗衣服务
经典对话
M=Room Maid 客房服务员G=Guest 顾客
M:Housekeeping. May I collect your laundry?
客房服务部。
我可以收您的送洗衣物了吗?
G:Yes, it is the laundry bag.
可以,在洗衣袋里。
M:Thank you ma’am. Is the laundry form in the bag?
谢谢您,女士。
洗衣单放在衣袋里了吗?
G:Yes, by the way, how long does it take for dry-cleaning?
是的。
对了,干洗需要多长时间?
M:It usually takes two days.
干洗一般需要两天。
G:Oh, dear. We’re leaving tomorrow.
天哪,我们明天就要走了。
M:If you are in a hurry, we have a two-hour quick service with an extra charge of 50%.
如果您急着要,我们有两小时的快速服务,不过要外加50%的费用。
G:Well, if th at’s the case.
唉,也只好这样啦。
常用句型百宝箱
1. 洗衣服务说明
1) Can you send someone to Room 2587 to pick up my laundry?
您能不能派人到2587 房取我的送洗衣物呢?
2) I’d like to know how long your laundry service usually takes.
我想知道你们洗衣服务一般要多久时间。
3) For clothes received before 11:00 a.m., we’ll deliver them to your room by 9:00 p.m. the same day; and for those received before 3:00 p.m., you may get them back by noon the next day.
您在早上11点之前送洗的衣物,我们会在晚上9点以前送回您房里;下午3点以前送洗的衣物,您会在第二天中午前收到。
4) I’m afraid it is too late for today’s laundry.
现在恐怕已经过来今天的洗衣时间。
5) How about the rates ?
收费是怎样的呢?
6) The laundry forms and bag are on the top right-hand desk drawer.
洗衣单和洗衣袋在写字台的右边第一个抽屉里。
2. 收取送洗衣物
1) Please fill in the laundry form.
请填写洗衣单。
2) We will deliver it to your room by tomorrow noon.
我们会在明天中午以前送回您的房间。
3) We have a two-hour quick service.
我们有两小时的快速服务。
4) There is an extra charge of 50% for quick service.
快速服务要外加50%的费用。
5) We can deliver it within 4 hours at a 50% extra charge.
我们可以在4 小时内送回,但要收50%的费用。
6) Is this for pressing only?
这只要烫干对吗?
7) I’d like this sweater dry-cleaned/washed by hand in cold water.
这件毛衣要干洗/用冷水手洗。
8) I’m sorry, but we don’t have the special equipment necessary to clean leather.很抱歉,我们没有清洗皮料所需要的特别设备。
9) We don’t have the necessary facilities and we can’t afford to take responsibility for any damage.
我们没有所需要的设备。
而且有什么破损,我们负不起责任。
3. 送洗衣物与洗衣单不符
1) There is a small problem with your laundry.
您要送洗的衣服有点小问题。
2) The items in your bag don’t match up with the items on the laundry list.
洗衣袋里的衣物与洗衣单上登记的不符。
3) There should be three T-shirts in your bag, but there are only two.
您的洗衣袋里应有3 件T 恤,但是这里只有2 件。
4) There is a bra in your bag, but that isn’t marked on the form.您的洗衣袋里有一件纹胸,但是洗衣单上没有标出来。
5) One sock is missing.
少了一只袜子。
6) I can’t find them right now. Just send thee laundry as it is.
我找不着了,就这些吧。
7) Could you fill out a new form ,please?
请您重新填写一张表格好吗?
8) Could you sign for the change?
请您在变更这里签名好吗?
4. 送洗服务投诉
1) Where is my laundry?
我送洗的衣物在哪里?
2) I haven’t received my laundries yet.
我还没有收到我送洗的衣物。
3) We’ll check it right now.
我们马上去查看这件事。
4) I checked my returned laundry , and found a shirt was missing. 我检查了一下送回的衣物,发现一件衬衫不见了。
5) Could you describe it?
您能描述一下它是什么样的吗?
6) We’ll check if your laundry has come back yet.
我们去检查一下您的衣物是否已送还。
7) We’ll bring it up to you as soon as we find it.
一旦找到您的衣物,我们会尽快还给您。
8) Here is your laundry. Sorry for the delay.
这是您送洗的衣物,很抱歉让您久等了。
9) We made a mistake while delivering your shirt. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.
您的衬衫被送错了。
非常抱歉给您带来不便。
10) My suit came back and it looks terrible!
我们西装送回来了,它看起来太糟糕了。
11) My sweater shrunk after you clean it.
我的毛衣洗后缩水了。
12) We’ll take it back and clean it again.
我们会重新再洗一次。
13) May I take it back to the laundry? They may be able to restore it .
我把衣物送还洗衣部好吗?他们可能可以修复的。
14) If you are still not satisfied when it comes back. We are responsible for the damage according
to the record on your laundry list.
如果您仍然不满意,我们将会根据洗衣单上的记录予以赔偿。