《伦敦生活》完整中英文对照剧本
- 格式:docx
- 大小:80.49 KB
- 文档页数:70
伦敦生活
他可以见你了
He's ready to see you now.
谢谢
Thank you.
感谢你今天的到来
Thanks for coming in today.
很荣幸收到你的简历
Really appreciate you sending in your CV.
-应该的 -简历写的很有趣
- No problem. - It was funny.
这样啊 我不是故意的
Okay, that wasn't my intention.
-但没关系 -好了
- But okay. - Great.
我们目前情况有点特殊
Our current situation is unusual
我们目前的女员工很少 基本没有
in that we don't have many, any women working here,
主要是因为
mainly due to the...
-那件性骚扰案件 -那件性骚扰案件
- Oh, the sexual harassment case. - ...sexual harassment case.
对 对 对 对
Yes, yes, yes. Yes.
-你还好吗 -还好 抱歉 我只是
- Are you all right? - Uh, yeah. Sorry, I just, uh...
我只是刚从车站跑过来 有一点热
I just ran from the station, so I'm a bit hot.
-我真的很激动 -要水吗
- I'm really excited about this... - Water?
不 不 不 不用了
Uh, no, no. No, I don't, uh...
好吧 要不还是来点吧
Actually, yeah, water would be great.
我们想要招一名
So we're looking for someone
能够适应激烈竞争的员工
who can handle themselves in a competitive environment.
主要工作就是整理文件
It will mainly be filing 但这工作文件夹也干得不错 所以
but, uh, we have some pretty good files here, so, uh...
这工作还包括网站的更新
It also involves updating the website
偶尔还要发发推特
and throwing up an occasional twit.
简历上面说你之前在咖啡店
It says here you've done something similar before
-有做过类似的工作 -是的
- at the cafe that you used to... - Yeah.
我♥操♥
Ah, okay.
抱歉 这行为可一点都不有趣
I'm sorry, but I don't think it was very funny.
不是啊 抱歉
Oh, no, sorry.
我以为我里面还穿了件打底衣呢
I thought I had a top on underneath.
哦 好吧
Yeah, okay.
-但是 澄清一下 -不 说真的
- But, for the record... - Oh, no, seriously,
刚才纯属意外
in this case, genuine accident.
老实说 我理解你想要做什么
Look, with honesty here, I understand what you might be doing.
不 我不是想 天啊 我是太热了
No, I wasn't trying to... Jesus, I was hot.
我对待这种事情是非常严肃的
I take this kind of thing very seriously now.
不 我并不是想和你上♥床♥
No, I'm not trying to shag you.
就你那样儿
Look at yourself.
好吧 请你离开
Okay, please leave.
什么
What?
-你不懂 我需要这份 -请你离开
- But you don't understand. I need this... - Please just leave.
-变♥态♥ -荡♥妇♥ - Perv. - Slut.
-请离开 -你 请离开
- Please leave. - You... please leave.
这是我的办公室
It's my office.
那又怎样
Yeah?
好吧
Okay.
不好意思 等等
Uh, sorry... Wait!
三天前 我点了个非常淫♥荡♥的披萨
Three nights ago, I ordered myself a very slutty pizza.
那婊♥子♥一直在流水
I mean, the bitch was dripping.
这个淫♥荡♥的小饼 渴望进入我的身体
And that dirty little stuffed crust wanna be in me so bad,
我就无情地把这个小贱♥人♥给吃了
I just ate the little tart like she meant
而她更是乐在其中
nothing to me and she loved it.
大概就那么回事 当时天色已晚
And that pretty much nailed that, and it was pretty late now,
我拖着疲惫的身躯爬上我的办公室
so I dragged myself upstairs to get into my office.
好吧 是我的床
Well, my bed.
想着把咖啡馆的账算一算
And try to work on the figures for the cafe.
我经营着一家豚鼠主题的咖啡馆
I run a guinea pig-themed cafe.
但是钱都赔光了 要关门大吉了
But it's out of cash and it's gonna close,
除非有支票从天而降
unless a check falls out of the sky,
或者有个银行家射在我的屁♥股♥上
or a banker cums on my ass.
但这两者都是不可能的
And neither are gonna happen.
我也不想聊那些银行家
And I don't wanna dignify the banker man 好给他们增光添彩
with the proper mentions,
所以我就不提他了
so I'm not gonna talk about him.
也不再提我有时候真希望自己毫无道德
Or how I do sometimes wish I could own up to not having morals
就让他射我屁♥股♥上换个一万英镑
and let him cum on my ass for 10,000 pounds.
很显然 我们不应该那么做
But, apparently, we're not supposed to do that.
那么
So...
好吧
Okay.
我不会
I won't.
尽管那样就能解决一切问题
Even though it would solve everything.
我不会
I won't.
尽管我能那么干
Even though I could.
躺在我的办公室里 咖啡馆的账目
Lying in my office, the cafe numbers
像小忍♥者一样在我面前跳来跳去
start to jump, pounce at me like little ninjas.
所以 我想先把这个放一边吧
So I rationalized it'd be good to switch off for a bit,
换换脑子嘛
improve my mind.
所以我看了一部很不错的电影
So I watched a pretty good movie,
名字叫做《重返17岁》
actually, called, um, Seventeen Again.
扎克·埃夫隆主演的 他非常
With Zac Efron who is...
他非常 有型
He's fit.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
说真的 他的确是个很不错的演员