关于指路问路的英语口语对话

  • 格式:docx
  • 大小:37.87 KB
  • 文档页数:4

下载文档原格式

  / 3
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

关于指路问路的英语口语对话

关于指路问路的英语口语对话

p1: excuse me. do you know the way to the grand theater?

劳驾,请问去大剧院怎么走?

p2: yes, but there is a long way to go.

好的,但是有好长一段路要走。

p1: are there any buses to the grand theater?

有去大剧院的公交车吗?

p2: yes, cross the road here and there is a bus stop just around the bend. you can take a 12, 30 or 118. they all go to the grand theater.

有,穿过这条马路拐弯处有一个公交车站,你能够乘坐12路,30路或118路,它们都去大剧院。

p1: thank you very much.

多谢。

p2: you are welcome.

不客气。

关于指路问路的英语口语对话

Which Way to Go?

走哪条路?

Ryan: Excuse me please, do you know how to reach St. Peter's Church?

莱安:打扰一下,你知道怎么去圣彼得大教堂吗?

Duke: Oh sure! It's actually a bit far from here.

You'll have to get a taxi and go to Ken Street.

德克:知道。离这有点远,你得叫上一辆出租车到肯恩大街。

Ryan: So, it is on Ken Street, right?

莱恩:那它在邓恩大街是吗?

Duke: Yes. Go down to the King's corner, and there

you'll see the signboard to the cathedral.

德克:是的,沿着大街一直走,到国王角落,那里你会看到一个指向教堂的标志。

Ryan: Yeah, got it. Thank you.

莱恩:好的,知道了,谢谢!

Duke: Just tell the taxi that you need to get down to the King's corner, Okay?

德克:直接告诉出租车司机说你要到国王角落。

Ryan: Okay. Thank you very much.

莱恩:恩,谢谢!

Duke: Don't mention it!

德克:不客气!

关于指路问路的英语口语对话

Where's the Photocopy Shop?

复印店在哪?

Emily: Hello, I need to photocopy some forms, can you

tell me where I can do that?

艾米丽:嗨,我想复印几张表格,你能告诉我复印店在哪吗?

Ann:Hmm… Yes, there's a photocopy shop at Sam's Plaza. Just walk left from the intersection. It is only three

minutes away.

安:山姆广场那边有个复印店,从十字路口向左走,就三分钟的

路程。

Emily: Thank you so much.

艾米丽:谢谢!

Ann: You're welcome. Have a good day!

安:不客气,祝你好运!

Emily: Same to you...Oh, can I find a good restaurant

up there?

艾米丽:还有一件事,那里的路上有好的饭店吗?

Ann: No. For a restaurant you will have to walk

straight. You will see the Foodmart on the other side of the street.

安:没有,饭店的话你还得向前走,大街另一边有一个FOODMART。

Emily: Thanks again!

艾米丽:再次感谢!

Ann: My pleasure!

安:不客气!