外贸英语 保险(ppt课件)
- 格式:ppt
- 大小:413.00 KB
- 文档页数:26
商务英语外贸英语之保险(4)F.P.A. stands for “Free from Particular Average”。
FPA代表平安险。
W.P.A. stands for “With Particular Average”。
WPA代表水渍险。
I'll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average.我将为货物投保平安险。
I know that F.P.A insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods.我知道平安险不包括消费品的种种损失。
I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A……我认为水渍险承保的范围并不比平安险的范围宽。
Free from Particular Average is good enough.只保平安险就可以了。
The goods are to be insured F.P.A.这批货需投保平安险。
What you've covered is Leakage.你所投保的是渗漏险。
Why don't you wish to cover Risk of Breakage?您为什么不想投保破碎险呢?W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND.针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。
Don't you wish to arrange for W.P.A. and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage?您不想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗?Not every breakage is a particular average.并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。
I'm looking for insurance from your company.我是到贵公司来投保的。
Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured. 装船后,我到保险公司去投保。
When should I go and have the tea insured?我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?All right. Let's leave insurance now.好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。
I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。
I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance.我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。
This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。
The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。
The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。