当前位置:文档之家› 最新潮词的翻译

最新潮词的翻译

I don't know what to say really.我真的不知道该说什么
Three minutes三分钟后
to the biggest battle of our professional lives就是我们职业生涯中最大的战斗
all comes down to today.今天一切都来临了
Either we heal as a team 我们可以作为一个团队被拯救
or we are going to crumble. 或者我们将崩溃
Inch by inch 一英寸接一英寸
play by play 一击接一击
till we're finished.直到我们完蛋
We are in hell right now, gentlemen我们现在身处地狱中,先生们
believe me 相信我 and
we can stay here 我们可以呆在地狱里
and get the shit kicked out of us让那些混蛋踢走我们
or或者
we can fight our way我们寻找自己的出路
back into the light.重见光明
We can climb out of hell.我们可以爬出地狱
One inch, at a time.每次一英寸
Now I can't do it for you.现在我无法为你们奋斗了
I'm too old.我太老了
I look around and I see these young faces我看了一下周围我看见这些年轻的脸孔
and I think我想
I mean我的意思是
I made every wrong choice a middle age man could make.我犯了每一个中年人可以犯的错误
I uh....我
I pissed away all my money我挥霍我所有的金钱
believe it or not.不管你相信与否
I chased off anyone who has ever loved me.我还赶走了曾经爱我的人
And lately,最近
I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror.我都无法面对我镜子里的容颜
You know when you get old in life你知道,当你的生命逐渐变老
things get taken from you.很多东西会离你而去
That's, that's part of life.这就是生命的一部分
But,但是
you only learn that when you start losing stuff. 你只有再你开始失去的时候才明白过来
You find out that life is just a game of inches.你会发现人生其实就是一个英寸游戏
So is football.就象橄榄球
Because in either game因为无论是游戏人生还是橄榄球
life or football
the margin for error is so small.容许你犯错的空间都很小
I mean我的意思是
one half step too late or to early一小步太晚或太早
you don't quite make it.你就无法实现它
One half second too slow or too fast一个时刻太慢或太快
and you don't quite catch it.你就无法抓住它
The inches we need are everywhere around us.我们需要的英寸在我们身边每一处
They are in ever break of the game
every minute, every second..每一分,每一秒
On this team, we fight for that inch在这个团队里,我们为每一英寸奋战
On this team, we tear ourselves, and everyone around us在这个团队里,我们激励自己,还有身边的每一个人
to pieces for that inch.去争取每一英寸
We CLAW with our finger nails for that inch.我们的手指象爪子一样抓住每一英寸
Cause we know因为我们知道
when we add up all those inches当我们完成了所有的每一英寸
that's goin

g to make the fucking difference它将会成为
between WINNING and LOSING胜者和败者的区别
between LIVING and DYING.生与死的区别

I'll tell you this我会告诉你这些
in any fight 在任何战斗中
it is the guy who is willing to die
who is going to win that inch. 那些奋不顾身的人将会赢得那一英寸
And I know
if I am going to have any life anymore 如果我还有时间的话
it is because, I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch 我依然希望为那一英寸而战斗
because that is what LIVING is. 因为这就是生活本身
The six inches in front of your face. 你眼前的六英寸

Now I can't make you do it. 现在我无法让你去做
You gotta look at the guy next to you. 你必须看着你周围的人
Look into his eyes. 看着他的眼睛
Now I think you are going to see a guy who will go that inch with you. 我想你会看到一个愿意和你一起去那那些英寸风斗的人
You are going to see a guy 你看到一个愿意为这个团队牺牲的人
who will sacrifice himself for this team
because he knows when it comes down to it, 因为他知道当你也面临同样的事情的时候
you are gonna do the same thing for him. 你也会为他做同样的事情

That's a team, gentlemen 这就是团队,先生们
and either we heal now, as a team, 我们现在就要像一个团队一样拯救
or we will die as individuals. 或者作为个体而死去
That's football guys. 这就是橄榄球
That's all it is. 这就是它的全部
Now, whattaya gonna do? 现在,该如何做?

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档