当前位置:文档之家› 恐龙当家中英文台词55815

恐龙当家中英文台词55815

恐龙当家中英文台词55815
恐龙当家中英文台词55815

恐龙当家

亨利是时候了

Henry, it's time.

你刚刚说看见哪个蛋动了

Which one did you say moved?

左边那个

The one on the left.

你当爸爸了

You're a poppa.

你当妈妈了

You're a momma.

你个淘气包你好啊莉比

You little sneak. Hello, Libby.

莉比

Libby.

你好啊巴克

Hello, Buck.

他的眼睛像你

He's got your eyes.

一边玩去你个小捣蛋

Get out of there, you little prickle bush.

好吧看来这是个大个子

All right, this is gonna be a big one.

你好啊阿洛

Hello, Arlo.

出来吧

Come on out.

瞧瞧你

Look at you.

巴克

Buck!

那是爪牙峰这儿是我们的农场

That's Clawtooth Mountain. And this is our farm.

我们要一起来打理好它

And we're all gonna take care of it together.

- 是谁- 整到你啦

- What? - Gotcha!

莉比

Libby! 哈哈总算喷到你了

Gotcha back!

妈妈我浇完水啦

Momma, I'm done watering.

干得不错莉比巴克还不快去干活

Good job, Libby. Buck, get back to your chores.

- 什么- 谢啦巴克

- What? - Thanks, Buck.

但是我我

But I... I...

全都装好啦

You're all set.

我能干点别的活吗妈妈

Can't I do something else, Momma?

- 去吧- 好吧

- Get going. - Okay.

谁在那

Who is that?

嗨尤斯蒂斯

Hey, Eustice.

你被缠住了吗小家伙

You stuck, little guy?

我来帮你现在好啦

Let me get that for you. You're free.

去吧去找你的爸爸和你的...

Hello, move. Go find your poppa and your...

妈妈

Momma!

哇哦河边可不是你能随便过去玩的阿洛Whoa. The river's not something to mess around with there, Arlo.

小心一点怎么了

Be careful. What's the problem?

爸爸鸡舍里的亨丽埃塔最坏了

Poppa, Henrietta is the worst one in the coop!

昨天你才说独脚的弗兰是最坏的Yesterday you said Footless Fran was the worst.

她只有一只脚

She's only got one foot.

你不用非得喜欢它们啊阿洛只要把它们喂饱就好了

You don't have to like 'em, Arlo. You just have to feed 'em.

那样就行了

That should do it.

这样那些该死的野人就不能偷走我们的食物了

Now, this will keep them rotten critters from stealing our food

我建造的这个粮仓百分百能防住他们because I made this silo 100% critter-proof. 印上你的标记吧亨利这是你应得的

Put your mark on there, Henry. You earned it.

对啊爸爸快点快点

- Yeah, Poppa, do it! Come on! - Yeah!

那得你们的妈妈先来才行

Only if your momma does it first.

如果说谁最有资格在这印上标记的非她莫属

If anyone's earned a mark around here, it's her.

你是不是把标记印得比我的高了

Did you just put your mark higher than mine?

啊没那回事只是你的角度问题啦

What? No. It's just the angle you're looking at it.

角度问题嗯?

The "angle," huh?

- 我也要我也要轮到我了- 该我了

- Me too! My turn! - Me, me, me! My turn! 等一下这可没那么容易

Now hold on. It's not that easy.

你们得干出一番大事才能有资格留下标记You've got to earn your mark by doing something big.

超越自我的大事For something bigger than yourself.

总有一天你们都会印上标记的我期待那一天的到来

Someday you'll all make your mark and I can't wait to see it.

清理田地就得这样干得不错巴克

That is how you clear a field. Attaboy, Buck. 他会找到办法的别担心

He'll figure it out. Be just fine.

来吧巴克这是你应得的

Go on, Buck. You earned it.

太棒了儿子

Good job, son.

你能行的莉比还差一点就行了

You've got it, Libby! Just a little bit more.

漂亮你有资格作标记了孩子

- Beautiful. - You earned your mark, sweetheart.

阿洛

Arlo!

他会成功的

He'll get there.

好吧你们这些家伙我才不怕你们呢

All right, you cluckers, you're about to get fed.

- 阿洛- 嗯?

Arlo.

- 过来- 巴克这是怎么了

- Come here. - Buck! What happened?

我打算过来帮你干活的没想到它们攻击了我

I came to help you with your chores. And then they attacked.

- 你会没事的- 告诉妈妈我爱她

- You're gonna be okay. - Tell Momma I love her.

我看见一道白光

I see a light.

我去找人帮忙

I'll go get help!

你真该看看你的表情- 我早该知道的

- You should see your face! - I should've known!

- 你总是来捉弄我- 我捉弄你

- Always got to mess me up. - Me?

你干的活儿一团糟还净给别人添麻烦

You mess up your chores and everyone else's.

- 真是个懦夫- 巴克

- You're such a coward. - Buck!

我才不是懦夫我会打上标记的

I ain't a coward. And I'm gonna make my mark.

就像你还有莉比像所有人那样

Just like you, and Libby, and everyone!

你会的亲爱的只是你还需要点时间

You will, darling. You just need a little more time.

算了我再也不稀罕什么破标记了

Forget it. I didn't even want that dumb mark anyway.

我有个主意

I got an idea.

阿洛阿洛醒醒

Arlo. Arlo. Wake up.

跟我来

Come with me.

- 我们这是去哪儿- 你马上就知道了

- Where are we going? - You'll see.

好了去到那边走走

Okay, now take a walk out there.

- 我一个人吗- 去吧

- By myself? - Go on.

爸爸爸爸

Poppa. Poppa.

别紧张深呼吸

Calm down. Breathe.

有时候你需要克服内心的恐惧Sometimes you got to get through your fear

才能看见彼端的美景

to see the beauty on the other side. 哇哦

Wow.

明天我会给你一个新的任务

I got a new job for you tomorrow.

当然如果你还想要标记的话

That is if you still want to make your mark. 那些可恶的野人会翻过篱笆来偷吃我们的食物

The dang wilderness critter's coming over the fence, eating our food,

我已经受够了他们

and I've had it up to my snout.

如果长此以往我们过冬的食物可就不够了If this keeps up, we won't have enough food to survive the winter.

所以你得抓住那些坏蛋

That's why you are gonna catch that critter. 只要那些野人来了

Then along comes a critter...

最后你只需一锤就能搞定

And this is how you're gonna finish the job. 你处理完那些野人之后

When that critter's taken care of,

就可以在我的标记旁边印上你自己的了you'll put your mark on the silo right next to mine.

我会解决掉野人的爸爸偷我们的食物他想都别想

I'll take care of the critter, Poppa. It won't stand a chance.

来这边干什么小虫虫

What are you doing, you bug?

快离开这

Get out of here.

嘿走开小树叶快走开

Move along, leaf. Move along.

你死定了坏蛋

You're dead, critter.

好了你自由了

Okay. You're free.

你要干嘛快走去去去

What are you doing? Just leave! Flee!

别过来走开

Stay back! Go! Whoa.

阿洛

Arlo!

你为什么要放走他

Why'd you let it go?

他又咬又叫的还攻击我还

It was biting, and coming at me, and screeching, and...

那是你的任务

You had a job to do.

你必须克服你的恐惧才行不然没办法在这里生存下去

You got to get over your fear, Arlo, or you won't survive out here.

Come on.

我们现在就去完成你的任务

We're gonna finish your job right now.

- 围栏那边吗- 翻过去

- Out there? - Get over.

但是爸爸要是我们迷路了怎么办

But, Poppa, what if we get lost?

只要你沿着这条河就能找到回家的路

As long as you can find the river, you can find your way home.

你看到什么了吗

What do you see?

是他的踪迹

Tracks?

快要被雨水冲没了加快速度

And they're washing out, we got to move! 我们要跟丢了

We're losing it!

阿洛快跟上

Arlo, keep moving!

爸爸等等我

Poppa, wait.

阿洛我怎么给你说的快跟...

Arlo, what did I say about keeping... 好吧

It's okay.

没关系阿洛都是我不好

It's okay, Arlo. I'm sorry.

我只是想让你克服恐惧

I just wanted you to get through your fear. 我知道你肯定能做到的

I know you have it in you.

但我又不是你

But I'm not like you.

你比我更加强大

You're me and more.

今天走得够远了

I think we went far enough today.

暴风雨越来越猛了我带你回家

Storm's getting worse. Let's get you home. 阿洛快走

Arlo, move!

快跑阿洛

Run, Arlo!

爸爸

Poppa!

爸爸爸爸爸爸

Poppa! Poppa! Poppa!

妈妈

Momma!

如果不能在下第一场雪之前把庄稼收完

If we don't get this harvest in before the first snow,

我们就没有足够的粮食过冬了

we won't have enough food for winter.

我知道没有了你爸爸这很艰难

I know it's hard without Poppa,

但我需要你加倍努力阿洛

but I need you to do more, Arlo.

别担心妈妈我不会让大家挨饿的

Don't worry, Momma. I won't let us starve. 你是个好孩子

You're a good son.

是你

You!

又来了胆子不小啊你

You've got some nerve coming here.

都是你的错

It's all your fault!

要不是你爸爸也不会死

My poppa would still be alive if it weren't for you!

救命

Help!

妈妈妈妈

Momma! Momma!

妈妈

Momma!

妈妈

Momma?

妈妈

Momma!

是你

You!

第一次见你的时候就该杀了你

I should've killed you the first time.

全都是你的错过来给我过来

This is all your fault. Get over here. Get over here.

走开走开走开别过来

Get away. Get away. Get away. Get away! 没错你最好赶紧逃

That's right. You better run!

我这是在哪儿我的家在哪儿

Where am I? Where's home?

只要你沿着这条河就能找到回家的路

As long as you can find the river, you can find your way home.

又是你

You again?

离我远点

Get out of here.

我说过了离我远点

I told you to stay away from me.

我还是要把你捏死I am still gonna squeeze the life out of you. 但在这之前能再来点这个吗

But before I do, can you find me some more?

这个再来点这个你知道的

Here, more of these. You know...

不住手你要干什么

No. Stop. What are you doing?

等等你能带我去找浆果吗

Hey, wait. Can you take me to the berries? 你要去哪

Where are you going?

我就知道我会死在这里的就因为你

I knew it. I'm gonna die out here. Because of you.

嘿嘿你在干什么不住手

Hey. Hey. What are you doing? No, no, no. Stop!

不住手

Hey. Hey. No. Stop!

你这个小混... 快回来

Why you little... Come back here!

浆果

Berries!

你有毛病吗浆果近在咫尺疯狂的动物What's with you? They're right here. Crazy critter.

你好

Hello.

你好

Hello?

我们一直在观察你

We've been watching you.

我们以为你会死的但是你没有

We thought you were going to die, but then you didn't.

那玩意在保护你

That creature protected you.

- 为什么- 我也不知道

- Why? - I don't know.

我要回家你知道爪牙峰还有多远吗

I'm going home. Do you know how far Clawtooth Mountain is?

好主意我们想要他

Good idea. We want him.

为什么

Why?

因为在野外险象迭生

Because it's terrifying out here.

他能像我的朋友一样保护我

He can protect me like my friends.

这是狂怒

This is Fury.

他能帮我抵御夜间爬行动物的威胁

He protects me from the creatures that crawl in the night.

这是破坏者

This is Destructor.

她能帮我免受蚊子的叮咬

She protects me from mosquitoes.

这是碎梦者

This is Dream Crusher.

他能保护我不去做白日梦

He protects me from having unrealistic goals.

还有这是黛比

And this is Debbie.

是的我们需要他

Yes, we need him.

他叫什么名字

What is his name?

名字我也不知道

A name? I don't know.

那让我仔细想想

Then I will meditate on this.

我叫对名字他就得跟我走

I name him, I keep him.

杀手

Killer.

野兽

Beast.

谋杀犯Murderer.

邋遢鬼

Grubby!

- 入殓师- 虱子

- Funeral Planner? - Uh, Cootie!

- 怨鬼- 喷喷

- Hemorrhoid. - Squirt!

- 弗兰克- 臭臭

- Frank! - Stinky!

- 疯子- 牛牛

- Maniac! - Funky!

- 紫罗兰- 钉钉

- Violet. - Spike!

- 神经病- 点点

- Lunatic. - Spot!

点点过来点点快过来

Spot! Come here, Spot. Come here.

他有名字了你们的命运联系在了一起

He is named. You clearly are connected.

祝你好运

Good for you.

在你回爪牙峰的路上那玩意会保护你安全On your path to Clawtooth Mountain that creature will keep you safe.

千万别丢了他

Don't ever lose him.

不不你不属于他黛比不要黛比

No. No. You can't have him, Debbie. No, no, no. Debbie!

黛比停下你可以找个更好的

Debbie! Stop! You're better than this.

不快回来黛比

No, no, no! Come back! Debbie!

你要去哪我要回家

Where are you going? I need to get home. 点点瞧我的

Spot, watch this.

我想...

I miss...

我想家人了

I miss my family.

家人

Family.

这是我

That's me.

这是莉比

There's Libby.

还有巴克

And Buck.

还有妈妈

And Momma.

还有...

And...

还有爸爸

And Poppa.

家人

Family.

你不明白没关系的

You don't understand. That's okay. 对那是你的家人

Yes. That's your family.

我想他了

I miss him.

我们该停下了

We should stop.

停下

Stop!

阿洛快走

Arlo, move.

快跑阿洛

Run, Arlo!

河流在哪里

Where's the river?

我找不到河流了

I've lost the river.

我再也回不了家了

I'm never getting home.

我再也回不了家了

I'm never getting home.

救命救命救命

Help! Help! Help!

朋友你受伤了吗Say, friend, are you wounded?

不我没有受伤

No. I'm not hurt.

那就好谢天谢地

Good. Thank goodness for that.

冷锋暴雨继续搜寻伤员

Coldfront, Downpour, keep looking for wounded folk.

等等我想要回家就在爪牙峰

Wait. I'm lost. I need to get home. Clawtooth Mountain.

爪牙峰你是说那座有三个山峰的山吗Clawtooth... You mean the mountain range with the three points.

- 是的- 我知道

- Yes! - Yeah!

我去过那里但你知道吗孩子

Yeah. I've been there. But you know, kid... 你还离得很远呢我知道去那里的路

You're not even close. Still, I know the way. 我叫阿洛

My name's Arlo.

抱歉我只是... 我曾经也有个那样的名字

I'm sorry. I just... I used to have a name like that once.

那是我开始追逐风暴之前的事了

That was before I started following the storm!

风暴

The storm?

风暴席卷了我让我对生活充满了恐惧

The storm swept me out. I was afraid for my life,

但风暴也给我了一个启事

but the storm gave me a relevation.

从此我无所畏惧

And I wasn't scared anymore.

你说的是启示吗

You mean a revelation?

不是启事懂吗

No! A relevation. Okay?

当时我真的很低迷

I was at a real low point. You know?

但风暴将我卷到了一个新的高度

And the storm swept me up to a real high point,

然后给我了一个更高的启事

and then left me at a higher relevation.

哇哦

Wow.

是啊哇哦

Yeah, wow.

此后风暴赐予了我新的名字因为... 我们怎么说来着

That's when the storm gave me my new name because... What do we say?

风暴赐我能源

The storm provides.

风暴赐我能源你可以叫我霹雳

The storm provides. You can call me Thunderclap.

霹雳你可以帮我找到回家的路吗Thunderclap. Can you help me get home? 呃这个嘛也许吧

Yeah, well... Maybe.

但首先我们需要检查这片区域

But first, we just need to check the area.

因为风暴后有很多伤员情况堪忧你明白吧There's plenty of folks in a bad way after a storm like this, don't you know?

霹雳我找到了一个在这边Thunderclap, I found someone! Over here! 知道吗你可以帮帮我们朋友

You know, we could use your help, friend. 真棒太好了

Whoa! Yeah! That is great.

是个小动物

It's a critter.

一个获救的小生命多亏了你

A freed critter. Thanks to you.

你知道我只是想歇一歇感谢风暴赐予我们食物You know, I just want to take a moment and thank the storm for this meal.

别以为你们可以挑战我

Don't think you can mess with me.

我可是有见识过风暴之眼的

I've seen the eye of the storm!

从那以后我就不知恐惧为何物

And I forgot what fear is!

我现在无所畏惧

I'm not afraid of anything.

我没有说你害怕

No, I didn't say you were.

嘿你要去哪朋友

Hey, where are you going, friend?

我要回家

I'm... I need to get home.

我说过了我们会送你回家

And I said we would get you home.

朋友你自己也带了只动物啊

Friend, you have a critter of your own.

我闻到了鲜嫩可口的那种

I smell it. One of the juicy ones.

它在哪

Where is it?

他在那边躲着大石头后面

He's hiding. Over there. By that big rock.

- 风暴赐我能源- 不要

- The storm provides. - No!

- 点点- 抓住他

- Spot! - Get him!

慢点跑你无处可藏了胆小鬼

Hey, slow down. There's no place to hide, yellow belly.

把那只动物带回来

Come back with that critter!

救命救命

Help! Help!

救命

Help!

- 你还好吗孩子- 是的

- Hey, you okay, kid? - Yes.

我最讨厌那些龙了一群胆小鬼专挑小孩子下手

I hate those kind. Lying sons of crawdads picking on a kid.

你真是太可爱了

Well, ain't you just the cutest thing.

他喜欢你

He likes you.

你看看拉姆齐你这张臭脸也吓不到他Imagine that, Ramsey. Even with your stinky face.

纳什你过界了这是我的个人领地

Nash! Boundaries. This is my personal bubble.

不那不是你的领地这才是

Nah, that ain't your bubble. This is your bubble.

纳什别老是去烦你姐姐

Nash, get out of your sister's bubble.

你不应该到这里来

You got no business being out here.

先生我明白我只是想要回家但我找不到河流了

Yes, sir. I don't. I'm trying to get home, but I lost the river.

求你了我妈妈需要我

Please, my momma needs me.

- 别着急孩子- 你知道河在哪里吗

- Take it easy, kid. - Do you know where the river is?

什么河这附近有很多条河

What river? There's tons of rivers around these parts.

流经爪牙峰的那条河那座山有三座山峰By Clawtooth Mountain. It has three points. 没听说过

Don't know that one.

我们要往南方寻找水源

We're heading south to a watering hole.

跟我们一起走吧也许那有人可以帮到你Come with us. Someone there might help you.

我们没有时间给他当保姆

We ain't got time for baby-sitting,

我们还要把牛群赶拢到一起呢

we got longhorns to round up.

我那天才弟弟一天之内就弄丢了整个牛群My genius brother lost our whole herd in one day.

我没有弄丢它们拉姆齐

I did not lose them, Ramsey.

要我说多少遍他们只是跑散了

How many times I got to tell you this? They just wandered off.

我们得快点找到它们我们帮不了你了孩子

We still got to find them. We can't help you, kid.

等等如果我们能帮助你们呢

Wait! But what if we could help you?

点点能闻出任何气味我见过他的本领

Spot can sniff out anything. I've seen him do it.

他可以找到你们的牛群

He can find your longhorns.

Hey!

去吧点点好好闻闻孩子

Come on, Spot. Sniff it out, boy.

好样的点点

Good boy, Spot.

他找到什么了

He's got something.

该死

Aw, dang.

我说小子要是你拖了我们后腿我就吃掉你

Hey, kid, if you're pulling my leg, I'm gonna eat yours.

- 他找到牛群了- 太棒了我们找到了

- He found the herd. - We got 'em.

等等长角牛有羽毛吗

Wait, do longhorns have feathers?

盗牛贼

Rustlers.

盗牛贼

Rustlers?

我们得走快点

We got to move.

我没看到有盗牛贼啊

I don't see any rustlers.

他们就在那里

They're out there.

所以你们说的水源到底有多远

So, how far did you say that watering hole was?

- 我有个任务给你- 可我对任务不怎么在行

- I got a job for you. - I'm not really good at jobs.

我需要你悄悄的慢慢的走向水洼

I need you to keep on the dodge and sidle up the loblolly,

穿过牛群然后朝他们大声吼叫

past them hornheads just hooting and a hollering,

引出那些盗牛贼

and score off them rustlers.

接着我们来个背后突袭这场仗我们就赢了We'll cut dirt and get the bulge on them. 什么

What?

他只是要你跳到那块石头上然后大吼就行了

He just wants you to get on that rock and scream.

可是到底谁在那里

But who's out there?

他们会冲你过来的你要坚守阵地不要跑They'll come right at you. You hold your ground. Don't move.

不要跑要是他们有尖牙利爪怎么办

Don't move? What if they have claws and big teeth?

别想太多

Don't overthink it.

你好啊

Howdy.

- 你干什么呢小子- 没干什么

- What are you up to, boy? - Nothing.

没干什么吗你叫什么名字啊

Nothing? What's your name?

阿洛Arlo.

好吧阿洛你看起来可不像没干什么的样子

Well, Arlo, you don't look like you're doing nothing.

你觉得他要干什么呢乐琳

What's he look like he's doing to you, Lurleane?

拜托巴布问我嘛问我觉得他们要干什么Come on, Bubbha. Ask me. Ask me what I think they're doing.

帕维斯闭嘴

Pervis, shut your mouth!

看起来他是擅自闯入这里的

Looks like he's trespassing.

那我们会对闯入者干什么呢告诉他们厄尔

And what do we do with trespassers? Tell them, Earl.

格杀勿论

We kill them!

抓到你了

I got you!

纳什牛群

Nash, the herd!

驾快走驾

Giddy up. Come on now. Giddy up!

小心

Watch out!

没人能偷走我们的长角牛

Nobody steals our longhorns.

谁捡到就是谁的

Finders keepers.

出来啊妈妈想跟你玩玩

Come on now. Momma wants to play with you.

我知道你在那我能闻到你的味道

I know you're there. I can smell you.

该死这是我最喜欢的一颗牙

Shoot! That's my favorite tooth!

我会很开心杀掉你的

I'm gonna love ending you!

走吧我们要把牛群赶到别处去

Come on, we got to drive this herd out of here.

走吧

Come on now.

真是个小可爱

Aren't you the cutest?

你和这个小东西今天真的很勇敢

You and that critter showed real grit today. 这个小东西或许对我们有用我们交换怎么样

We could use that critter. How about we trade?

我用我的口琴跟你换

I'll give you my harmonica for him.

谢了不过点点是不会拿来交换的Thanks, but Spot ain't for trading.

过来点点过来

Come here, Spot. Come here.

你的损失喔

Your loss.

看起来真不错以后肯定会是一条很棒的伤疤

That's a good one. Gonna scar up real good.

那不算什么看看这个我碰到了十五只流亡的剑龙

That's nothing. Look at this! I run into 15 outlaw stegos.

他们都比我强壮还比我凶残

They're all bigger than me and meaner than me.

发生了什么

What happened?

当然是击退他们了也赢了

Fought 'em off, of course. Was winning, too.

有一只甩着他那长满尖刺的尾巴刺进了我的脚然后又扯了出来

Then one gets his dang spikey tail stuck in my foot and pulls!

直到现在我的脚趾都没有知觉

- Whoa. - Still can't feel my toes.

这可为你驱赶牛群创造了有利条件啊Which comes in handy when you're kicking piles of bull...

她嫉妒我

She's jealous.

嫉妒才没有

Jealous?

有一次一群受惊的长角牛朝我冲过来Once a stampede of longhorns was coming right at me,

但是我的尾巴被一块石头卡住了

but my tail was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

我以为我死定了所以我把我的尾巴给咬断了

I was dead for sure. So I chewed the dang thing off!

谁有这个胆没人敢这么做你真是疯了Who does that? Nobody does that! You're crazy!

我很奇怪你没在脸上留下一道疤

I'm surprised you don't have one right across your face.

布奇你的疤是怎么来的

Butch, how'd you get your scar?

我不确定你能否接受得了这个故事

I don't know if you're ready for that story. 我可以的

I can take it.

- 你一定要告诉他爸- 这可是个好故事- Yeah. You got to tell him, Pa! - That's a good one!

当时热得连树荫底下都有一百华氏度

It was 100 degrees in the shade.

我走了五天没喝过一滴水

I walked for five days with no water.

然后我看到了一个小水塘

Then I saw it. A pretty pond.

当我弯腰喝水的时候

I bent down to take a drink,

突然间一群鳄鱼冲出水面

when these crocs launched out of the water.

一条鳄鱼一口咬在了我脸上

One croc bit me on the face.

我即将要成为他们的晚餐除了一件事

Ain't no way I wasn't its supper except for one thing,

我那天可没打算要死

I wasn't ready for dying that day.

我把一条鳄鱼咬成了两半用尾巴横扫另外一条

I bit one croc in half, tail-whipped the other,

而最后一条...

and the last one...

我用自己的鲜血淹死了他

Well, I drowned that croc in my own blood. - 哇哦- 太棒了

- Whoa. - Dang!

看啊每次听到这个故事我都浑身起鸡皮疙瘩

Look, look, gives me little goosies every time.

我爱死这个故事了给他见识下你的纪念品I love that story! Show him your souvenir. 是不是很棒

Ain't that just too good?

- 这次我能摸摸吗- 不行

- Can I touch it this time? - No. 你们肯定会喜欢我爸爸的

You guys would have liked my poppa.

他和你们一样无所畏惧

He wasn't scared of anything.

我受够了当胆小鬼

I'm done being scared.

谁说我不害怕的

Who said I'm not scared?

可是你只身干掉了鳄鱼

But you took on a croc!

其实那个时候我也很害怕

And I was scared doing it.

如果一条鳄鱼咬在你脸上你都不害怕

If you ain't scared of a croc biting you on the face,

你根本不算活着听着小子

you ain't alive. Listen, kid,

你没法摆脱恐惧这就像自然母亲的力量you can't get rid of fear. It's like Mother Nature,

你没法打败她或是逃离她但是你可以克服困难

you can't beat her or outrun her, but you can get through it.

你就能发现真正的自己

You can find out what you're made of.

今年第一场雪

The first snow.

比往年来得早了一些

It's early this year.

我得回家去找妈妈

And I got to get home to Momma.

我们会带你去那个水源的

We'll get you to that watering hole.

一言为定天一亮我们就出发

A deal's a deal. At first light, we ride.

出发咯Let's go!

小子在那些长角牛跑开之前截住他们Hey, kid, head 'em off before those longhorns split.

就是那

There it is!

爪牙峰那里就是我家

Clawtooth Mountain! There's home!

我们得把牛群赶往南方

We've got to drive this herd down south. 你赶紧回去找妈妈吧不要为任何事停下脚步

You hurry on back to your momma. And don't stop for nothing!

谢谢真的很感谢你们照顾我

Thanks! I sure appreciate you looking out for me!

你会一路平安的你是个坚强的孩子

You'll be all right. You're one tough kid.

哇哦Wow.

很近了我们快到了点点

It's so close. We're almost there, Spot!

我们得回家

We need to get home.

你会喜欢那里的点点

You're gonna love it, Spot.

你会有个温暖的窝可以睡觉就在我旁边You'll have a warm place to sleep. Right next to me.

还有很多玉米可以吃

And all the corn you can eat.

还有很多的地方可以玩耍

There's lots of space to run around.

那里也将会是你的农场

It'll be your farm, too.

我们可以一起照料农场

We'll all look after it together.

我做不到

I can't.

No!

点点

Spot!

点点

Spot!

点点Spot!

不点点

No! Spot!

爸爸

Poppa?

爸爸

Poppa?

你还活着简直不敢相信真的是你

You're alive? I can't believe it. It's you.

我的朋友点点

My friend! Spot!

他帮助过我但他现在身处险境

He helped me and now he's in trouble.

我们必须回去

We have to go back.

爸爸停下

Poppa, stop.

停下

Stop!

爸爸

Poppa?

你并不在这

You're not here.

我很害怕

I'm scared.

但点点需要我

But Spot needs me.

我因为发生在你身上的事情而怪他但那不是他的错

I blamed him for what happened to you, but it wasn't his fault.

所以我必须得去帮助他

So I got to go help him.

因为我爱他

Because I love him.

我就知道你有天赋的

I knew you had it in you.

你比我更加强大

You're me and more.

快去找那个小东西吧照顾好他

Now go take care of that critter.

躲开

Back off!

看看是谁来了

Well, look who got relevated. 去抓他

Go get him.

点点

Spot.

点点

Spot!

风暴赐我能源

The storm provides.

点点

Spot!

点点

Spot!

点点

Spot!

我们到家了点点

We're home, Spot.

亨利

Henry?

是阿洛

Arlo.

阿洛

Arlo!

恐龙简介(中英文)

恐龙简介 恐龙是出现于二亿四千五百万年前,并繁荣于六千五百万年前结束的中生代爬行动物。或为恐龙和与它同一时代的蛇颈龙、翼龙等的模糊总称。恐龙在在6500万年前白垩纪结束的时候突然全部消失,成为地球生物进化史上的一个谜,这个谜至今仍无人能解。地球过去的生物,均被记录在化石之中。中生代的地层中,即曾发现许多恐龙的化石。其中可以见到大量或呈现各式各样形状的骨骼。但是,在紧接着的新生代地层中,却完全看不到恐龙的化石。由此推知恐龙在中生代时一起灭绝了。 恐龙种类多,体形和习性相差也大。其中个子大的,可以有几十头大象加起来那么大;小的,却跟一只鸡差不多。就食性来说,有温顺的草食者和凶暴的肉食者,还有荤素都吃的杂食性恐龙。 Dinosaur Profile Dinosaurs appeared in two hundred forty-five million years ago, and prosperity at the end of the Mesozoic reptiles 65 million years ago. , Or dinosaurs, and with it the same era plesiosaurs, pterosaurs and other fuzzy generic term. Dinosaurs in the Cretaceous period ended 65 million years ago when all of a sudden disappeared, a mystery of the evolutionary history of life on Earth, is still without a person who can answer this mystery. Creatures of the Earth in the past, are being recorded in the fossil. Mesozoic strata, that many dinosaur fossils have been found. Where you can see the bones of large or presents a wide range of shapes. However, in the following Cenozoic strata, but completely see less than the fossils of dinosaurs. We concluded that with the extinction of the dinosaurs in the Mesozoic. Many kinds of dinosaurs, body shape and habits also big difference. Large sub then dozens of elephants together; small, but with almost a chicken. Docile herbivorous, feeding habits, The meat eaters and violent, as well as meat and vegetables to eat omnivorous dinosaur.

怦然心动经典台词中英文

A painting is more than the sum of its parts. A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadow by itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic. 一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的。牛只是一头牛,草地也只有青草和鲜花,而穿过树枝的阳光也仅仅只是一束光,但如果将它们放到一起,就会产生魔一般的魅力。 The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view. 我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。 Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was during one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart. 有时落日泛起紫红的余晖,有时散发出橘红色的火光燃起天边的晚霞。在这绚烂的日落景象中,我慢慢领悟了父亲所说的整体胜于局部总和的道理。 Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road. 有时起初的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。 Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare. 有些人沦为平庸浅薄,金玉其外,而败絮其中。可不经意间,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人就不过是匆匆浮云。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes. 见到布莱斯·罗斯基的第一天,我心动了。他的双眸有种魔力让我如痴如醉。 The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss? 接下来,我所知道的就是,他紧紧握住我的手,与我深情对视。我的心跳停止了。就要来了吗?我的初吻就要来了吗? Sherry Stalls was nothing but a whiny, gossipy, backstabbing flirt. All hair and no substance. And there she was holding hands with Bryce. My Bryce. The one who was walking around with my first kiss. 雪利·斯道尔斯是个絮絮叨叨、阴险毒辣的长舌妇,头发长见识短。可她竟然牵起了布莱斯的手。那可是我的布莱斯!带着我的初吻到处招摇的布莱斯! - And she's been stalking me since the second grade. - Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.

经典英文电影台词100句

1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972) 3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me? 你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976) 11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?” 出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930 译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?” 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you're sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970) 14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”

英文电影经典台词大全

英文电影经典台词大全 导读:本文是关于英文电影经典台词大全的文章,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享! 1、You can’t handle the truth!你不能操纵事实!《义海雄风》 2、All right,Mr。DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up。好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。《日落大道》 3、I am big!It’s the pictures that got small。我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。《日落大道》 4、Death is just a part of life,something we're all destined to do。死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》 5、A man can be destroyed but not defeated。一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》 6、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers。我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。《欲望号街车》 7、Love means never having to say you’re sorry。爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》 8、You had me at hello。你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》 9、After all,tomorrow is another day!毕竟,明天又是新的一天!《乱世佳人》 10、There’s no crying in baseball!在棒球运动中没有哭泣!

《红粉联盟》 11、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon。We have the stars。噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。《扬帆》 12、I think it's hard winning a war with words。我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》 13、Wait a minute,wait a minute。You ain’t heard nothin’yet!等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!《爵士歌手》 14、Shed no tears for me,my glory lives forever!不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战2》 15、A boy’s best friend is his mother。一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。《惊魂记》 16、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates。You never know what you’re gonna get。妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。《阿甘正传》 17、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good。没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。《华尔街》 18、I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!《壮志凌云》 19、You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?《出租车司机》 20、Show me the money!让我看到钱!《甜心先生》 21、I’ll have what she’s having。我会拥有她所拥有的。《当

英文经典对话台词

史上最全经典欧美电影中英台词整理集合 (一)高分电影《星际穿越》中的经典台词 太空电影一直是个吸人眼球的题材,最近比较火的当属《星际穿越》吧!美国登月居然被说成了是虚构的,不得不佩服导演的脑洞。该电影基于知名理论物理学家基普·索恩的黑洞理论经过合理演化之后,加入人物和相关情节改编而成。片中绚丽的视觉效果烘托出“爱”的主题,影片中更不乏令人深思的经典台词。 1. cooper: mankind was born on earth. it was never meant to die here. 库珀:人类生在地球,但绝不应该在这里灭亡。 2. cooper: we used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt. 库珀:我们曾经仰望星空,思考我们在宇宙中的位置,而现在我们只会低着头,担心如何在这片土地上活下去。 3. do not go gentle into that good night. old age should burn and rave at close of day. rage, rage against the dying light. 不要温和地走进那个良夜。白昼将尽,暮年仍应燃烧咆哮。怒斥吧,怒斥光的消逝。 4. cooper: well find a way; we always have. 库珀:我们会找到办法的,我们总有办法。 5. brand: love is the one thing that transcends time and space. 布兰德:只有爱可以穿越时空。 库珀:我们总坚信自己有能力去完成不可能的事情。我们珍视这些时刻,这些我们敢于追求卓越、突破障碍、探索星空、揭开未知面纱的时刻,我们将这些时刻视为我们最值得骄傲的成就。但我们已经失去了这一切。又或者,也许我们只是忘了我们仍然是开拓者,我们才刚刚开始。那些伟大的成就不能只属于过去,因为我们的命运就在太空。 7. [after the explosion] (爆炸之后) cooper: whats your trust setting tars? 库珀:塔斯,你的信任值是多少? tars: lower than yours apparently. 塔斯:显然比你们低。 8. cooper: [when cooper tries to reconfigure tars] humour 75%. 库珀:(尝试重新配置塔斯)幽默值,75%。 tars: 75%. self destruct sequence in t minus 10 9 8... 塔斯:75%。自毁程序启动,10,9,8?? cooper: lets make it 65%. 库珀:还是设置成65%吧。 murph: then lets succeed. 墨菲:那我们就成功啊。 10. murph: today is my birthday. and its a special one because you once told me that when you came back, we might be the same age. well, now im the same age that you were when you left... and itd be really great if you came back soon. 墨菲:今天是我的生日。这个生日很特殊,因为你当年走的时候说,等你回来的时候我们俩大概就一样大了。现在我已经到了你离开时的年纪??如果你能早点回来就太好了。 11. brand: couldnt youve told her you were going to save the world? 布兰德:你难道没有告诉你女儿你是去拯救世界的吗?

恐龙中英文名字对照大全

中生代或中生代前: 初龙Archosaur 迷龙Labyrinthodont 蜥蜴Lizard 中生代-三叠纪: 腔骨龙Coelophysis 犬齿龙Cynodont 始初龙Eoraptor 黑瑞龙Herrerasaurus 蓓天翼龙Peteinosaurus 三叉棕榈龙Thrinaxodon 蛇颈龙Plesiosaur 植龙Phytosaur 蒙托龙Metoposaur 鸟脚亚龙Ornithopod 上龙Pliosaur 板龙Plateosaurus 后鳄龙Postosuchus 布拉塞龙Placerias 盾齿龙Placodus 加斯马吐龙Chasnatosaurus 纯信龙Pistosaurus 龟龙Placohelys 鸥龙Lariosaurus 阿氏开普吐龙Askeptosaurus 混鱼龙Mixosaurus 舟椎龙Cymbospondylus 锹鳞龙Stagomolepis 无齿龙Henodus 沙尼龙Shonisaurus 高冠颌龙Hupsognathus 巨椎龙Massospondylus 副细颚龙Procompsognathus 异平齿龙Hyperodapedon 中生代-侏罗纪: 异特龙Allosaurus 梁龙Diplodocus 鱼龙Ichthyosaur 无颚龙Anurognathus 滑齿龙Liopleurodon 斑龙Megalosaurus 大眼鱼龙Ophthalmosaurus 雷龙Apatosaurus剑龙Stegosaurus 嗜鸟龙Ornitholestes 嘴口龙Rhamphorhynchus

雷龙Brontosaurus 翼龙Pterosaur 翼手龙Pterodactylus 棱长颈龙Cryptoclidus 扭椎龙Eustreptospondylus 棱齿龙Hypsilophodontid 始祖鸟Archaeopteryx 秀颚龙Compsognathus 冰脊龙Cryolophosaurus 腕龙Brachiosaurus 虚骨龙Coelurus 巨齿龙Teratosaurus 异龙Tiranosaurus 双嵴龙Dilophosaurus 角鼻龙Ceratosaurus 蛇颈龙Plesiosaurus 离片齿龙Timnoodontosaurus 巴拉帕龙Barapasaurus 赖索托龙Lesothosaurus 槽齿龙Thecodontosaurus 安琪龙Anchisaurus 畸齿龙Heterodontosaurus 踝龙Scelidosaurus 狭翼龙Stenopterygius 小盾片龙Scutellosaurus 弯龙Camptosaurus 掘颌龙Scaphognathus 伊拉夫罗龙Elaphrosaurus 肯氏龙Kentrosaurus 叉龙Dicraeosaurus 永川龙Yongchuanosaurus 盘足龙Euhelopus 索德斯龙Sordes 沱江龙Tuojiangosaurus 马门溪龙Mamenchisaurus 磔齿龙Dryosaurus 奥思尼尔龙Othnielia 中生代-白垩纪: 大鹅龙Anatotitan 甲龙Ankylosaurus 重爪龙Baryonyx 笨爪龙Baryonyx 角龙Ceratopsian 虚骨龙Coelurosaurs 恐爪龙Deinonychus 鼠齿龙Didelphodon 奔龙Dromaeosaur 矮异特龙Dwarf allosaur 爱德蒙托龙Edmontosaurus 鸭嘴龙Hadrosaur 森林龙Hylaeosaurus 海拉尔龙Hylaeosaurus 酷拉龙Koolasuchus 雷利诺龙Leaellynasaura 犹他盗龙Utahraptor

恐龙的英语1

有关常见恐龙的英文表达 恐龙(dinosaur)生存年代大致在晚三叠纪(late Triassic period)到白垩纪(Cretaceous period)时期,统治地球前后达一亿六千万年之久。这个词在希腊语中是‘恐怖蜥蜴(terrible lizard)’的意思。恐龙研究主要通过化石(fossil)来进行。它已经进入了大众文化(popular culture)中,例如《侏罗纪公园》(Jurassic Park)。 在英语口语(colloquial English)中,dinosaur也指过大的(impractically large)、行动迟缓的(slow-moving)、过时的(obsolete)、不成功的(unsuccessful)或注定灭绝的(bound for extinction)人或事,尽管恐龙事实上是非常成功的地球生物。它的后代鸟类(bird)依然非常成功【科学上也可划归dinosaur】。 下面简单介绍几种常见恐龙。 甲龙(ankylosaurus):字面意思是‘坚固的蜥蜴(fused lizard)’,典型的(typical)披甲恐龙(heavily-armored dinosaur)。特征(feature)包括骨质(bony)尾部大棒(tail club),突出的(protruding)骨刺(spike)、小瘤状物(nodule)、大瘤状物(knob)或片状物(plate)等。 tail club tyrannosaurus rex 霸王龙/暴龙/雷克斯龙(tyrannosaurus rex):后肢粗壮(huge hindlimbs),兽脚类(beast-like feet/theropod),剃刀(razor)般锋利的爪子(claws)。双足类(bipedal)食肉动物(carnivore)【捕食动物(predator)】。英文中通常缩写为T. rex或T-Rex。Rex含义是‘王(king)’,但它的完整科学名称(scientific name)也很常用,是大众文化中必不可少的形象(fixture)。 corythosaurus 冠龙/盔龙/盔首龙/盔头龙/鸡冠龙(corythosaurus):含义是helmet lizard,头(head)上有冠子(crest)。直立行走(walk erect),鸟脚类(bird-like feet/ornithopod),鸭嘴类(duck-billed)。 spinosaurus 棘龙(spinosaurus):意思是‘有脊的蜥蜴(spine lizard)’。后背(back)有驼峰样(hump-like)或风帆样(sail-like)棘刺。 iguanodon 禽龙(iguanodon):意思是‘鬣蜥牙齿(iguana tooth)’。鸟脚类恐龙。拇指(thumb)尖利(sharp)带刺(spiked)。 pachycephalosaurus 厚头龙/肿头龙(pachycephalosaurus):意思是‘厚头蜥蜴(thick headed lizard)’,头部被一个厚的、骨质的、穹顶样(dome-shaped)盘片(plate)覆盖。鼻子(nose)上有瘤状物和尖刺。

恐龙英文对照

三叠纪TRIASSIC PERIOD 霸王龙Tyrannosaurus 阿普吐龙Apatosaurus 长颈龙Tanystropeus 舟爪龙Scaphonyx 异平齿龙Hyperodapedon 斯马吐龙Chasmatosaurus 副鳄Parasuchus 锹鳞龙Stagonolepis 链鳄Desmatosuchus 派克鳄Euparkeria 兔鳄Lagusuchus 赫雷拉龙Herrerasaurus 始盗龙Eoraptor 南十字龙Staurikosaurus 腔骨龙Coelophysis 弗拉斯龙Efraasia 板龙Plateosaurus 槽齿龙Thecodontosaurus 水龙兽Lystrosaurus 中国肯氏兽Sinokannemeyeria 扁肯氏兽Placerias 犬颌兽龙Cynognathus 三尖叉齿兽Thrinaxodon 史带齿兽Eozostrodon 单齿龙Henodus 盾齿龙Placodus 卵皮龙Psephoderma 赛雷西奥龙Ceresiosaurus 幻龙Nothosaurus 鸥龙Lariosaurus 混鱼龙Mixosaurus 沙尼龙Shonisaurus 蓓天翼龙Peteinosaurus 真双齿翼龙Eudimorphodon 侏罗纪JURASSIC PERIOD 双冠龙Dilophosaurus 双棘龙Dilophosaurus 角鼻龙Ceratosaurus 气龙Gasosaurus 皮亚尼兹龙Piatnitzkysaurus 巨齿龙Megalosaurus 异龙Allosaurus 宣汉龙Xuanhanosaurus 嗜鸟龙Ornitholestes 美颌龙Compsognathus 近蜥龙Anchisaurus 大椎龙Massospondylus 禄丰龙Lufengosaurus 火山齿龙Vulcanodon 蜀龙Shunosaurus 巨脚龙Barapasaurus 重龙Barosaurus 鲸龙Cetiosaurus 马门溪龙Mamenchisaurus 梁龙Diplodocus迷惑龙Apatosaurus 地震龙Seismosaurus 圆顶龙Camarasaurus 腕龙Brachiosaurus莱索托龙Lesothosaurus 肢龙Scelidosaurus 小盾龙Scutellosaurus 剑龙Stegosaurus钉状龙Kentrosaurus 沱江龙Tuojiangosaurus怪嘴龙Gargoyleosaurus 异齿龙Helerodontosaurus 橡树龙Dryosaurus 弯龙Camptosaurus 中国锥齿兽Sinoconodon 柱齿兽Docodon 三锥齿兽Triconodon 泰曼鱼龙Temnodontosaurus 鱼龙Ichthyosaurus 大眼鱼龙Ophthalmosaurus 蛇颈龙Plesiosaurus

20句超经典的英文台词,总有一款会让你笑着流泪

20句超经典的英文台词,总有一款会让你笑着流泪 一部电影,一次震撼,一串回忆,光影世界给了我们天马行空的想象,也能让人有发自内心的领悟。今天,小黑哥就为大家奉上一波触碰灵魂的台词,总有一款会让你笑着流泪。 1. Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something. 人生是痛苦的,殿下。不这么说的人恐怕是要兜售什么。 —《公主新娘》The Princess Bride 2. We’re all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that’s all. 我们所有人都挺怪异的。但有些人更善于掩藏,就是这样。 —《早餐俱乐部》The Breakfast Club 3. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

所有这些瞬间,都将湮没于时间的洪流中……就像泪水消逝在雨中一样……死期到了。—《银翼杀手》Blade Runner 4. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 —《肖申科的救赎》The Shawshank Redemption 5. I have a love in my life. It makes me stronger than anything you can imagine.我已经有了人生中的挚爱,你无法想象我现在有多强大。 —《狂野之爱》Punch-Drunk Love 6. My life is full because I know that I am loved. 我的人生是圆满的,因为我知道有人爱过我。

经典英语台词100句

英语经典台词100句 1.When a cigarette falls in love with a match, it is destined to be hurt当香烟爱上火柴时,就注定受到伤害 2.You always have two choices when you wake up: wake up & sleep again & continue dreaming; wake up & stand up & make your dreams come true. 当你每天醒来的时候都有两个选择:醒来,再睡,继续未完的美梦;醒来,站起来,去实现自己的梦想 cthe way, which makes me worry about people.躲在某一时间,想念一段时光的掌纹;躲在某一地点,想念一个站在来路也站在去路的,让我牵挂的人 4.It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words. 想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨 5.Do what you say, say what you do . -做你说过的,说你能做的 6.Happiness is a butterfly, which ,when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. 幸福是一只蝴蝶,你要追逐它的时候,总是追不到;但是如果你悄悄地坐下来,它也许会飞落到你身上 7.NO one indebted for others, while many people don't know how to cherish others.没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁 8.Life is a mirror.When you smile in front of it ,it will also smile and so will it when you cry to it.-- William Thackeray生活是一面镜子,你对它笑,它也会对你笑;你对它哭,它也会对你哭。-- 萨克雷 9.This winter is not to surprise me。这个冬天没有给我惊喜 10.What is a man's first duty? The answer is brief: To be himself 11.After the injury would not reveal much sadness, so I quiet, learn to forget.在受过伤后不愿流露太多的悲伤,于是我安静,沉默,学着淡忘 12.Once you start to dislike someone. Everything they do begins to annoy you. 一旦开始讨厌某人,无论TA做什么都会让你厌烦 13.we all love shoes, even not every girl walks in heels everyday 14.Three things in life when gone never come back: time, opportunity, and words. 人生有三样东西不可挽回:时间,机遇,以及说出去的话 15.【那些容易让人变得尴尬的】1.American beauty 是“月季”,而不是“美国丽人”。2. Dutch uncle

每日一句话英语经典语录

每日一句话英语经典语录 【篇一:每日一句话英语经典语录】 每日一句经典英文台词(第一天) 1、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre going to get.每日一句 经典英文台词(第八天)8、nothing just happens, its all part of a plan. 没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 部分。-------阿甘正传 --------阿甘正传每日一句经典英文台词(第九天) 9、there is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. 通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。 -------阿甘正传每日一句经典英文台词(第十天) 10、jenny and i were like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。-------阿甘正传每 日一句经典英文台词(第十一天) 11 、 have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 -------阿甘正传每日一句经典英文台词(第二天) 2、miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 -------阿甘正传每日一句经典英文台词(第三天) 3、it made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。-------阿甘正传每日一 句经典英文台词(第四天) 4. the flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all. 逆境中绽放的花朵,才是最 珍贵、最美丽的。------《花木兰》每日一句经典英文台词(第五天)每日一句经典英文台词(第十二天) 5、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 放下包袱,继续前进。-------阿甘正传每日一句经典英文台词(第六天) 6、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river. 就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上, 有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。-------阿甘正传每日一句经典英文台词(第七天) 7、there is one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind. 某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。 -------阿甘正传 12、if you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。-------阿甘正传 【篇二:每日一句话英语经典语录】

常见恐龙名称

https://www.doczj.com/doc/622397186.html,/index.asp 常见恐龙名称 Dinosaur 中生代或中生代前: 初龙Archosaur 迷龙Labyrinthodont 蜥蜴Lizard 中生代-三叠纪: 腔骨龙Coelophysis 犬齿龙Cynodont 始初龙Eoraptor 黑瑞龙Herrerasaurus 蓓天翼龙Peteinosaurus 三叉棕榈龙Thrinaxodon 蛇颈龙Plesiosaur 植龙Phytosaur 蒙托龙Metoposaur 鸟脚亚龙Ornithopod 上龙Pliosaur 板龙Plateosaurus 后鳄龙Postosuchus 布拉塞龙Placerias 盾齿龙Placodus 加斯马吐龙Chasnatosaurus 纯信龙Pistosaurus 龟龙Placohelys 鸥龙Lariosaurus 阿氏开普吐龙Askeptosaurus 混鱼龙Mixosaurus 舟椎龙Cymbospondylus 锹鳞龙Stagomolepis 无齿龙Henodus 沙尼龙Shonisaurus 高冠颌龙Hupsognathus 巨椎龙Massospondylus 副细颚龙Procompsognathus 异平齿龙Hyperodapedon 中生代-侏罗纪:

异特龙Allosaurus 梁龙Diplodocus 鱼龙Ichthyosaur 无颚龙Anurognathus 滑齿龙Liopleurodon 斑龙Megalosaurus 大眼鱼龙Ophthalmosaurus 雷龙Apatosaurus剑龙Stegosaurus 嗜鸟龙Ornitholestes 嘴口龙Rhamphorhynchus 雷龙Brontosaurus 翼龙Pterosaur 翼手龙Pterodactylus 棱长颈龙Cryptoclidus 扭椎龙Eustreptospondylus 棱齿龙Hypsilophodontid 始祖鸟Archaeopteryx 秀颚龙Compsognathus 冰脊龙Cryolophosaurus 腕龙Brachiosaurus 虚骨龙Coelurus 巨齿龙Teratosaurus 异龙Tiranosaurus 双嵴龙Dilophosaurus 角鼻龙Ceratosaurus 蛇颈龙Plesiosaurus 离片齿龙Timnoodontosaurus 巴拉帕龙Barapasaurus 赖索托龙Lesothosaurus 槽齿龙Thecodontosaurus 安琪龙Anchisaurus 畸齿龙Heterodontosaurus 踝龙Scelidosaurus 狭翼龙Stenopterygius 小盾片龙Scutellosaurus 弯龙Camptosaurus 掘颌龙Scaphognathus 伊拉夫罗龙Elaphrosaurus 肯氏龙Kentrosaurus 叉龙Dicraeosaurus 永川龙Yongchuanosaurus 盘足龙Euhelopus 索德斯龙Sordes 沱江龙Tuojiangosaurus 马门溪龙Mamenchisaurus 磔齿龙Dryosaurus 奥思尼尔龙Othnielia 中生代-白垩纪: 大鹅龙Anatotitan 甲龙Ankylosaurus 重爪龙Baryonyx 笨爪龙Baryonyx 角龙Ceratopsian 虚骨龙Coelurosaurs 恐爪龙Deinonychus 鼠齿龙Didelphodon 奔龙Dromaeosaur 矮异特龙Dwarf allosaur 爱德蒙托龙Edmontosaurus

每日一句优美英语句子语录

每日一句优美英语句子语录 【篇一】每日一句优美英语句子语录 1.As long as we live in each other's heart, death can't keep us apart. 只要我们住在彼此心里,死亡也不能让我们分离 2. Running away from your problems is a race you’ll never win. 逃离困难,是一场永远跑不赢比赛。 3. Life is simple.You make choices and you don`t look back.人生很简单,做了决定就不要后悔。 4. Relationships do not need promises, terms, and conditions. It just needs two wonderful people one who can trust and one who can understand.感情不需要诺言、协议与条件。它只需要两个人:一个能够信任的人,与一个愿意理解的人 5.. When you fully trust a person without any doubt, you finally get one of the two results: a person for life, or a lesson for life.当你地相信一个人,最终可能出现两种结果:要么找到一生的伴侣,要么得到一生的教 6. Not every effort there is a harvest, but each time the harvest must be hard, which is not a fair irreversible propositions. 不是每一次努力都会有收获。但是,每一次收获都必须努力,这是一个不公平的不可逆转的命题。 7. Win a few, lose a few. That’s life. 有得也有失,生活就是如此。 8. Sometimes it’s better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you. 有时候,孤单一个人反而更好,因为这样就没人伤害得了你。

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档