当前位置:文档之家› 恐龙当家中英文台词

恐龙当家中英文台词

恐龙当家中英文台词 LEKIBM standardization office【IBM5AB- LEKIBMK08- LEKIBM2C】

恐龙当家

亨利是时候了

Henry, it's time.

你刚刚说看见哪个蛋动了

Which one did you say moved?

左边那个

The one on the left.

你当爸爸了

You're a poppa.

你当妈妈了

You're a momma.

你个淘气包你好啊莉比

You little sneak. Hello, Libby.

莉比

Libby.

你好啊巴克

Hello, Buck.

他的眼睛像你

He's got your eyes.

一边玩去你个小捣蛋

Get out of there, you little prickle bush.

好吧看来这是个大个子

All right, this is gonna be a big one.

你好啊阿洛

Hello, Arlo.

出来吧

Come on out. 瞧瞧你

Look at you.

巴克

Buck!

那是爪牙峰这儿是我们的农场

That's Clawtooth Mountain. And this is our farm.

我们要一起来打理好它

And we're all gonna take care of it together.

- 是谁 - 整到你啦

- What - Gotcha!

莉比

Libby!

哈哈总算喷到你了

Gotcha back!

妈妈我浇完水啦

Momma, I'm done watering.

干得不错莉比巴克还不快去干活

Good job, Libby. Buck, get back to your chores.

- 什么 - 谢啦巴克

- What - Thanks, Buck.

但是我我

But I... I...

全都装好啦

You're all set.

我能干点别的活吗妈妈

Can't I do something else, Momma?

- 去吧 - 好吧

- Get going. - Okay.

谁在那

Who is that?

嗨尤斯蒂斯

Hey, Eustice.

你被缠住了吗小家伙

You stuck, little guy?

我来帮你现在好啦

Let me get that for you. You're free.

去吧去找你的爸爸和你的...

Hello, move. Go find your poppa and your...

妈妈

Momma!

哇哦河边可不是你能随便过去玩的阿洛Whoa. The river's not something to mess around with there, Arlo.

小心一点怎么了

Be careful. What's the problem?

爸爸鸡舍里的亨丽埃塔最坏了

Poppa, Henrietta is the worst one in the coop!

昨天你才说独脚的弗兰是最坏的Yesterday you said Footless Fran was the worst.

她只有一只脚

She's only got one foot.

你不用非得喜欢它们啊阿洛只要把它们喂饱就好了You don't have to like 'em, Arlo. You just have to feed 'em.

那样就行了

That should do it.

这样那些该死的野人就不能偷走我们的食物了

Now, this will keep them rotten critters from stealing our food

我建造的这个粮仓百分百能防住他们because I made this silo 100% critter-proof.

印上你的标记吧亨利这是你应得的

Put your mark on there, Henry. You earned it.

对啊爸爸快点快点

- Yeah, Poppa, do it! Come on! - Yeah!

那得你们的妈妈先来才行

Only if your momma does it first.

如果说谁最有资格在这印上标记的非她莫属

If anyone's earned a mark around here, it's her.

你是不是把标记印得比我的高了

Did you just put your mark higher than mine?

啊没那回事只是你的角度问题啦

What No. It's just the angle you're looking at it.

角度问题嗯?

The "angle," huh?

- 我也要我也要轮到我了 - 该我了

- Me too! My turn! - Me, me, me! My turn!

等一下这可没那么容易

Now hold on. It's not that easy.

你们得干出一番大事才能有资格留下标记You've got to earn your mark by doing something big.

超越自我的大事

For something bigger than yourself.

总有一天你们都会印上标记的我期待那一天的到来

Someday you'll all make your mark and I can't wait to see it.

清理田地就得这样干得不错巴克

That is how you clear a field. Attaboy, Buck.

他会找到办法的别担心

He'll figure it out. Be just fine.

来吧巴克这是你应得的

Go on, Buck. You earned it.

太棒了儿子

Good job, son.

你能行的莉比还差一点就行了

You've got it, Libby! Just a little bit more.

漂亮你有资格作标记了孩子

- Beautiful. - You earned your mark, sweetheart.

阿洛

Arlo!

他会成功的

He'll get there. 好吧你们这些家伙我才不怕你们呢

All right, you cluckers, you're about to get fed.

- 阿洛 - 嗯

Arlo.

- 过来 - 巴克这是怎么了

- Come here. - Buck! What happened?

我打算过来帮你干活的没想到它们攻击了我

I came to help you with your chores. And then they attacked.

- 你会没事的 - 告诉妈妈我爱她

- You're gonna be okay. - Tell Momma I love her.

我看见一道白光

I see a light.

我去找人帮忙

I'll go get help!

你真该看看你的表情 - 我早该知道的

- You should see your face! - I should've known!

- 你总是来捉弄我 - 我捉弄你

- Always got to mess me up. - Me?

你干的活儿一团糟还净给别人添麻烦

You mess up your chores and everyone else's.

- 真是个懦夫 - 巴克

- You're such a coward. - Buck!

我才不是懦夫我会打上标记的

I ain't a coward. And I'm gonna make my mark.

就像你还有莉比像所有人那样

Just like you, and Libby, and everyone!

你会的亲爱的只是你还需要点时间

You will, darling. You just need a little more time.

算了我再也不稀罕什么破标记了

Forget it. I didn't even want that dumb mark anyway.

我有个主意

I got an idea.

阿洛阿洛醒醒

Arlo. Arlo. Wake up.

跟我来

Come with me.

- 我们这是去哪儿 - 你马上就知道了

- Where are we going - You'll see.

好了去到那边走走

Okay, now take a walk out there.

- 我一个人吗 - 去吧

- By myself - Go on.

爸爸爸爸

Poppa. Poppa.

别紧张深呼吸

Calm down. Breathe.

有时候你需要克服内心的恐惧Sometimes you got to get through your fear

才能看见彼端的美景

to see the beauty on the other side. 哇哦

Wow.

明天我会给你一个新的任务

I got a new job for you tomorrow.

当然如果你还想要标记的话

That is if you still want to make your mark.

那些可恶的野人会翻过篱笆来偷吃我们的食物

The dang wilderness critter's coming over the fence, eating our food,

我已经受够了他们

and I've had it up to my snout.

如果长此以往我们过冬的食物可就不够了If this keeps up, we won't have enough food to survive the winter.

所以你得抓住那些坏蛋

That's why you are gonna catch that critter.

只要那些野人来了

Then along comes a critter...

最后你只需一锤就能搞定

And this is how you're gonna finish the job.

你处理完那些野人之后

When that critter's taken care of,

就可以在我的标记旁边印上你自己的了you'll put your mark on the silo right next to mine.

我会解决掉野人的爸爸偷我们的食物他想都别想

I'll take care of the critter, Poppa. It won't

stand a chance.

来这边干什么小虫虫

What are you doing, you bug?

快离开这

Get out of here.

嘿走开小树叶快走开

Move along, leaf. Move along.

你死定了坏蛋

You're dead, critter.

好了你自由了

Okay. You're free.

你要干嘛快走去去去

What are you doing Just leave! Flee!

别过来走开

Stay back! Go! Whoa.

阿洛

Arlo!

你为什么要放走他

Why'd you let it go?

他又咬又叫的还攻击我还

It was biting, and coming at me, and screeching, and...

那是你的任务

You had a job to do.

你必须克服你的恐惧才行不然没办法在这里生存下去

You got to get over your fear, Arlo, or you won't survive out here. 来

Come on.

我们现在就去完成你的任务

We're gonna finish your job right now.

- 围栏那边吗 - 翻过去

- Out there - Get over.

但是爸爸要是我们迷路了怎么办

But, Poppa, what if we get lost?

只要你沿着这条河就能找到回家的路

As long as you can find the river, you can find your way home.

你看到什么了吗

What do you see?

是他的踪迹

Tracks?

快要被雨水冲没了加快速度

And they're washing out, we got to move!

我们要跟丢了

We're losing it!

阿洛快跟上

Arlo, keep moving!

爸爸等等我

Poppa, wait.

阿洛我怎么给你说的快跟...

Arlo, what did I say about keeping...

好吧

It's okay.

没关系阿洛都是我不好

It's okay, Arlo. I'm sorry.

我只是想让你克服恐惧

I just wanted you to get through your fear.

我知道你肯定能做到的

I know you have it in you.

但我又不是你

But I'm not like you.

你比我更加强大

You're me and more.

今天走得够远了

I think we went far enough today.

暴风雨越来越猛了我带你回家

Storm's getting worse. Let's get you home.

阿洛快走

Arlo, move!

快跑阿洛

Run, Arlo!

爸爸

Poppa!

爸爸爸爸爸爸

Poppa! Poppa! Poppa!

妈妈

Momma!

如果不能在下第一场雪之前把庄稼收完If we don't get this harvest in before the first snow,

我们就没有足够的粮食过冬了we won't have enough food for winter.

我知道没有了你爸爸这很艰难

I know it's hard without Poppa,

但我需要你加倍努力阿洛

but I need you to do more, Arlo.

别担心妈妈我不会让大家挨饿的

Don't worry, Momma. I won't let us starve.

你是个好孩子

You're a good son.

是你

You!

又来了胆子不小啊你

You've got some nerve coming here.

都是你的错

It's all your fault!

要不是你爸爸也不会死

My poppa would still be alive if it weren't for you!

救命

Help!

妈妈妈妈

Momma! Momma!

妈妈

Momma!

妈妈

Momma?

妈妈

Momma!

是你

You!

第一次见你的时候就该杀了你

I should've killed you the first time.

全都是你的错过来给我过来

This is all your fault. Get over here. Get over here.

走开走开走开别过来

Get away. Get away. Get away. Get away!

没错你最好赶紧逃

That's right. You better run!

我这是在哪儿我的家在哪儿

Where am I Where's home

只要你沿着这条河就能找到回家的路

As long as you can find the river, you can find your way home.

又是你

You again?

离我远点

Get out of here.

我说过了离我远点

I told you to stay away from me.

我还是要把你捏死

I am still gonna squeeze the life out of you.

但在这之前能再来点这个吗

But before I do, can you find me some more? 这个再来点这个你知道的

Here, more of these. You know...

不住手你要干什么

No. Stop. What are you doing?

等等你能带我去找浆果吗

Hey, wait. Can you take me to the berries?

你要去哪

Where are you going?

我就知道我会死在这里的就因为你

I knew it. I'm gonna die out here. Because of you.

嘿嘿你在干什么不住手

Hey. Hey. What are you doing No, no, no. Stop!

不住手

Hey. Hey. No. Stop!

你这个小混... 快回来

Why you little... Come back here!

浆果

Berries!

你有毛病吗浆果近在咫尺疯狂的动物What's with you They're right here. Crazy critter.

你好

Hello.

你好

Hello?

我们一直在观察你

We've been watching you.

我们以为你会死的但是你没有

We thought you were going to die, but then you didn't.

那玩意在保护你

That creature protected you.

- 为什么 - 我也不知道

- Why - I don't know.

我要回家你知道爪牙峰还有多远吗

I'm going home. Do you know how far Clawtooth Mountain is?

好主意我们想要他

Good idea. We want him.

为什么

Why?

因为在野外险象迭生

Because it's terrifying out here.

他能像我的朋友一样保护我

He can protect me like my friends.

这是狂怒

This is Fury.

他能帮我抵御夜间爬行动物的威胁

He protects me from the creatures that crawl in the night.

这是破坏者

This is Destructor.

她能帮我免受蚊子的叮咬

She protects me from mosquitoes. 这是碎梦者

This is Dream Crusher.

他能保护我不去做白日梦

He protects me from having unrealistic goals.

还有这是黛比

And this is Debbie.

是的我们需要他

Yes, we need him.

他叫什么名字

What is his name?

名字我也不知道

A name I don't know.

那让我仔细想想

Then I will meditate on this.

我叫对名字他就得跟我走

I name him, I keep him.

杀手

Killer.

野兽

Beast.

谋杀犯

Murderer.

邋遢鬼

Grubby!

- 入殓师 - 虱子

- Funeral Planner - Uh, Cootie!

- 怨鬼 - 喷喷

- Hemorrhoid. - Squirt!

- 弗兰克 - 臭臭

- Frank! - Stinky!

- 疯子 - 牛牛

- Maniac! - Funky!

- 紫罗兰 - 钉钉

- Violet. - Spike!

- 神经病 - 点点

- Lunatic. - Spot!

点点过来点点快过来

Spot! Come here, Spot. Come here.

他有名字了你们的命运联系在了一起

He is named. You clearly are connected.

祝你好运

Good for you.

在你回爪牙峰的路上那玩意会保护你安全On your path to Clawtooth Mountain that creature will keep you safe.

千万别丢了他

Don't ever lose him.

不不你不属于他黛比不要黛比

No. No. You can't have him, Debbie. No, no, no. Debbie!

黛比停下你可以找个更好的

Debbie! Stop! You're better than this.

不快回来黛比

No, no, no! Come back! Debbie!

你要去哪我要回家

Where are you going I need to get home.

点点瞧我的Spot, watch this.

我想...

I miss...

我想家人了

I miss my family.

家人

Family.

这是我

That's me.

这是莉比

There's Libby.

还有巴克

And Buck.

还有妈妈

And Momma.

还有...

And...

还有爸爸

And Poppa.

家人

Family.

你不明白没关系的

You don't understand. That's okay.

对那是你的家人

Yes. That's your family.

我想他了

I miss him.

我们该停下了

We should stop.

停下

Stop!

阿洛快走

Arlo, move.

快跑阿洛

Run, Arlo!

河流在哪里

Where's the river?

我找不到河流了

I've lost the river.

我再也回不了家了

I'm never getting home.

我再也回不了家了

I'm never getting home.

救命救命救命

Help! Help! Help!

朋友你受伤了吗

Say, friend, are you wounded?

不我没有受伤

No. I'm not hurt.

那就好谢天谢地

Good. Thank goodness for that.

冷锋暴雨继续搜寻伤员Coldfront, Downpour, keep looking for wounded folk.

等等我想要回家就在爪牙峰Wait. I'm lost. I need to get home. Clawtooth Mountain.

爪牙峰你是说那座有三个山峰的山吗Clawtooth... You mean the mountain range with the three points.

- 是的 - 我知道

- Yes! - Yeah!

我去过那里但你知道吗孩子

Yeah. I've been there. But you know, kid...

你还离得很远呢我知道去那里的路

You're not even close. Still, I know the way.

我叫阿洛

My name's Arlo.

抱歉我只是... 我曾经也有个那样的名字

I'm sorry. I just... I used to have a name like that once.

那是我开始追逐风暴之前的事了

That was before I started following the storm!

风暴

The storm?

风暴席卷了我让我对生活充满了恐惧

The storm swept me out. I was afraid for my life,

但风暴也给我了一个启事

but the storm gave me a relevation.

从此我无所畏惧

And I wasn't scared anymore.

你说的是启示吗

You mean a revelation?

不是启事懂吗

No! A relevation. Okay?

当时我真的很低迷

I was at a real low point. You know?

但风暴将我卷到了一个新的高度

And the storm swept me up to a real high point,

然后给我了一个更高的启事

and then left me at a higher relevation.

哇哦

Wow.

是啊哇哦

Yeah, wow.

此后风暴赐予了我新的名字因为... 我们怎么说来着

That's when the storm gave me my new name because... What do we say?

风暴赐我能源

The storm provides.

风暴赐我能源你可以叫我霹雳

The storm provides. You can call me Thunderclap.

霹雳你可以帮我找到回家的路吗Thunderclap. Can you help me get home?

呃这个嘛也许吧

Yeah, well... Maybe.

但首先我们需要检查这片区域

But first, we just need to check the area.

因为风暴后有很多伤员情况堪忧你明白吧There's plenty of folks in a bad way after a storm like this, don't you know?

霹雳我找到了一个在这边Thunderclap, I found someone! Over here!

知道吗你可以帮帮我们朋友

You know, we could use your help, friend.

真棒太好了

Whoa! Yeah! That is great.

是个小动物

It's a critter.

一个获救的小生命多亏了你

A freed critter. Thanks to you.

你知道我只是想歇一歇感谢风暴赐予我们食物

You know, I just want to take a moment and thank the storm for this meal.

别以为你们可以挑战我

Don't think you can mess with me.

我可是有见识过风暴之眼的

I've seen the eye of the storm!

从那以后我就不知恐惧为何物

And I forgot what fear is!

我现在无所畏惧

I'm not afraid of anything.

我没有说你害怕

No, I didn't say you were.

嘿你要去哪朋友

Hey, where are you going, friend?

我要回家

I'm... I need to get home.

我说过了我们会送你回家

And I said we would get you home.

朋友你自己也带了只动物啊

Friend, you have a critter of your own.

我闻到了鲜嫩可口的那种

I smell it. One of the juicy ones.

它在哪

Where is it?

他在那边躲着大石头后面

He's hiding. Over there. By that big rock.

- 风暴赐我能源 - 不要

- The storm provides. - No!

- 点点 - 抓住他

- Spot! - Get him!

慢点跑你无处可藏了胆小鬼

Hey, slow down. There's no place to hide, yellow belly.

把那只动物带回来

Come back with that critter!

救命救命

Help! Help!

救命

Help!

- 你还好吗孩子 - 是的

- Hey, you okay, kid - Yes. 我最讨厌那些龙了一群胆小鬼专挑小孩子下手

I hate those kind. Lying sons of crawdads picking on a kid.

你真是太可爱了

Well, ain't you just the cutest thing.

他喜欢你

He likes you.

你看看拉姆齐你这张臭脸也吓不到他Imagine that, Ramsey. Even with your stinky face.

纳什你过界了这是我的个人领地

Nash! Boundaries. This is my personal bubble.

不那不是你的领地这才是

Nah, that ain't your bubble. This is your bubble.

纳什别老是去烦你姐姐

Nash, get out of your sister's bubble.

你不应该到这里来

You got no business being out here.

先生我明白我只是想要回家但我找不到

河流了

Yes, sir. I don't. I'm trying to get home, but I lost the river.

求你了我妈妈需要我

Please, my momma needs me.

- 别着急孩子 - 你知道河在哪里吗

- Take it easy, kid. - Do you know where the river is?

什么河这附近有很多条河

What river There's tons of rivers around these parts.

流经爪牙峰的那条河那座山有三座山峰

By Clawtooth Mountain. It has three points.

没听说过

Don't know that one.

我们要往南方寻找水源

We're heading south to a watering hole.

跟我们一起走吧也许那有人可以帮到你Come with us. Someone there might help you.

我们没有时间给他当保姆

We ain't got time for baby-sitting,

我们还要把牛群赶拢到一起呢

we got longhorns to round up.

我那天才弟弟一天之内就弄丢了整个牛群My genius brother lost our whole herd in one day.

我没有弄丢它们拉姆齐

I did not lose them, Ramsey.

要我说多少遍他们只是跑散了

How many times I got to tell you this They just wandered off.

我们得快点找到它们我们帮不了你了孩子We still got to find them. We can't help you, kid.

等等如果我们能帮助你们呢

Wait! But what if we could help you?

点点能闻出任何气味我见过他的本领Spot can sniff out anything. I've seen him do it.

他可以找到你们的牛群

He can find your longhorns.

Hey!

去吧点点好好闻闻孩子

Come on, Spot. Sniff it out, boy.

好样的点点

Good boy, Spot.

他找到什么了

He's got something.

该死

Aw, dang.

我说小子要是你拖了我们后腿我就吃掉你

Hey, kid, if you're pulling my leg, I'm gonna eat yours.

- 他找到牛群了 - 太棒了我们找到了

- He found the herd. - We got 'em.

等等长角牛有羽毛吗

Wait, do longhorns have feathers?

盗牛贼

Rustlers.

盗牛贼

Rustlers?

我们得走快点

We got to move.

我没看到有盗牛贼啊

I don't see any rustlers.

他们就在那里

They're out there.

所以你们说的水源到底有多远

So, how far did you say that watering hole was?

- 我有个任务给你 - 可我对任务不怎么在行- I got a job for you. - I'm not really good at jobs.

我需要你悄悄的慢慢的走向水洼

I need you to keep on the dodge and sidle up the loblolly,

穿过牛群然后朝他们大声吼叫

past them hornheads just hooting and a hollering,

引出那些盗牛贼

and score off them rustlers.

接着我们来个背后突袭这场仗我们就赢了We'll cut dirt and get the bulge on them.

什么

What?

他只是要你跳到那块石头上然后大吼就行了

He just wants you to get on that rock and scream.

可是到底谁在那里

But who's out there?

他们会冲你过来的你要坚守阵地不要跑They'll come right at you. You hold your ground. Don't move. 不要跑要是他们有尖牙利爪怎么办

Don't move What if they have claws and big teeth

别想太多

Don't overthink it.

你好啊

Howdy.

- 你干什么呢小子 - 没干什么

- What are you up to, boy - Nothing.

没干什么吗你叫什么名字啊

Nothing What's your name

阿洛Arlo.

好吧阿洛你看起来可不像没干什么的样子Well, Arlo, you don't look like you're doing nothing.

你觉得他要干什么呢乐琳

What's he look like he's doing to you, Lurleane?

拜托巴布问我嘛问我觉得他们要干什么Come on, Bubbha. Ask me. Ask me what I think they're doing.

帕维斯闭嘴

Pervis, shut your mouth!

看起来他是擅自闯入这里的

Looks like he's trespassing.

那我们会对闯入者干什么呢告诉他们厄尔

And what do we do with trespassers Tell them,

Earl.

格杀勿论

We kill them!

抓到你了

I got you!

纳什牛群

Nash, the herd!

驾快走驾

Giddy up. Come on now. Giddy up!

小心

Watch out!

没人能偷走我们的长角牛

Nobody steals our longhorns.

谁捡到就是谁的

Finders keepers.

出来啊妈妈想跟你玩玩

Come on now. Momma wants to play with you.

我知道你在那我能闻到你的味道

I know you're there. I can smell you.

该死这是我最喜欢的一颗牙

Shoot! That's my favorite tooth!

我会很开心杀掉你的

I'm gonna love ending you!

走吧我们要把牛群赶到别处去

Come on, we got to drive this herd out of here.

走吧

Come on now. 真是个小可爱

Aren't you the cutest?

你和这个小东西今天真的很勇敢

You and that critter showed real grit today.

这个小东西或许对我们有用我们交换怎么样

We could use that critter. How about we trade?

我用我的口琴跟你换

I'll give you my harmonica for him.

谢了不过点点是不会拿来交换的Thanks, but Spot ain't for trading.

过来点点过来

Come here, Spot. Come here.

你的损失喔

Your loss.

看起来真不错以后肯定会是一条很棒的伤疤

That's a good one. Gonna scar up real good.

那不算什么看看这个我碰到了十五只流亡的剑龙

That's nothing. Look at this! I run into 15 outlaw stegos.

他们都比我强壮还比我凶残

They're all bigger than me and meaner than me.

发生了什么

What happened?

当然是击退他们了也赢了

Fought 'em off, of course. Was winning, too.

有一只甩着他那长满尖刺的尾巴刺进了我的脚然后又扯了出来

Then one gets his dang spikey tail stuck in my foot and pulls!

直到现在我的脚趾都没有知觉

- Whoa. - Still can't feel my toes.

这可为你驱赶牛群创造了有利条件啊Which comes in handy when you're kicking piles of bull...

她嫉妒我

She's jealous.

嫉妒才没有

Jealous?

有一次一群受惊的长角牛朝我冲过来Once a stampede of longhorns was coming right at me,

但是我的尾巴被一块石头卡住了

but my tail was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

我以为我死定了所以我把我的尾巴给咬断了

I was dead for sure. So I chewed the dang thing off!

谁有这个胆没人敢这么做你真是疯了Who does that Nobody does that! You're crazy!

我很奇怪你没在脸上留下一道疤

I'm surprised you don't have one right across your face.

布奇你的疤是怎么来的

Butch, how'd you get your scar? 我不确定你能否接受得了这个故事

I don't know if you're ready for that story.

我可以的

I can take it.

- 你一定要告诉他爸 - 这可是个好故事

- Yeah. You got to tell him, Pa! - That's a good one!

当时热得连树荫底下都有一百华氏度

It was 100 degrees in the shade.

我走了五天没喝过一滴水

I walked for five days with no water.

然后我看到了一个小水塘

Then I saw it. A pretty pond.

当我弯腰喝水的时候

I bent down to take a drink,

突然间一群鳄鱼冲出水面

when these crocs launched out of the water.

一条鳄鱼一口咬在了我脸上

One croc bit me on the face.

我即将要成为他们的晚餐除了一件事

Ain't no way I wasn't its supper except for one thing,

我那天可没打算要死

I wasn't ready for dying that day.

我把一条鳄鱼咬成了两半用尾巴横扫另外一条

I bit one croc in half, tail-whipped the other,

而最后一条...

and the last one...

我用自己的鲜血淹死了他

Well, I drowned that croc in my own blood.

- 哇哦 - 太棒了

- Whoa. - Dang!

看啊每次听到这个故事我都浑身起鸡皮疙瘩

Look, look, gives me little goosies every time.

我爱死这个故事了给他见识下你的纪念品I love that story! Show him your souvenir.

是不是很棒

Ain't that just too good?

- 这次我能摸摸吗 - 不行

- Can I touch it this time - No.

你们肯定会喜欢我爸爸的

You guys would have liked my poppa.

他和你们一样无所畏惧

He wasn't scared of anything.

我受够了当胆小鬼

I'm done being scared.

谁说我不害怕的

Who said I'm not scared?

可是你只身干掉了鳄鱼

But you took on a croc!

其实那个时候我也很害怕

And I was scared doing it.

如果一条鳄鱼咬在你脸上你都不害怕

If you ain't scared of a croc biting you on the face, 你根本不算活着听着小子

you ain't alive. Listen, kid,

你没法摆脱恐惧这就像自然母亲的力量you can't get rid of fear. It's like Mother Nature,

你没法打败她或是逃离她但是你可以克服困难

you can't beat her or outrun her, but you can get through it.

你就能发现真正的自己

You can find out what you're made of.

今年第一场雪

The first snow.

比往年来得早了一些

It's early this year.

我得回家去找妈妈

And I got to get home to Momma.

我们会带你去那个水源的

We'll get you to that watering hole.

一言为定天一亮我们就出发

A deal's a deal. At first light, we ride.

出发咯Let's go!

小子在那些长角牛跑开之前截住他们Hey, kid, head 'em off before those longhorns split.

就是那

There it is!

爪牙峰那里就是我家

Clawtooth Mountain! There's home!

我们得把牛群赶往南方

We've got to drive this herd down south.

你赶紧回去找妈妈吧不要为任何事停下脚步

You hurry on back to your momma. And don't stop for nothing!

谢谢真的很感谢你们照顾我

Thanks! I sure appreciate you looking out for me!

你会一路平安的你是个坚强的孩子

You'll be all right. You're one tough kid.

哇哦Wow.

很近了我们快到了点点

It's so close. We're almost there, Spot!

我们得回家

We need to get home.

你会喜欢那里的点点

You're gonna love it, Spot.

你会有个温暖的窝可以睡觉就在我旁边You'll have a warm place to sleep. Right next to me.

还有很多玉米可以吃

And all the corn you can eat.

还有很多的地方可以玩耍

There's lots of space to run around.

那里也将会是你的农场

It'll be your farm, too.

我们可以一起照料农场

We'll all look after it together. 我做不到

I can't.

No!

点点

Spot!

点点

Spot!

点点

Spot!

不点点

No! Spot!

爸爸

Poppa?

爸爸

Poppa?

你还活着简直不敢相信真的是你You're alive I can't believe it. It's you.

我的朋友点点

My friend! Spot!

他帮助过我但他现在身处险境

He helped me and now he's in trouble.

我们必须回去

We have to go back.

爸爸停下

Poppa, stop.

停下

Stop!

爸爸

Poppa?

你并不在这

You're not here.

我很害怕

I'm scared.

但点点需要我

But Spot needs me.

我因为发生在你身上的事情而怪他但那不是他的错

I blamed him for what happened to you, but it wasn't his fault.

所以我必须得去帮助他

So I got to go help him.

因为我爱他

Because I love him.

我就知道你有天赋的

I knew you had it in you.

你比我更加强大

You're me and more.

快去找那个小东西吧照顾好他

Now go take care of that critter.

躲开

Back off!

看看是谁来了

Well, look who got relevated.

去抓他

Go get him. 点点

Spot.

点点

Spot!

风暴赐我能源

The storm provides.

点点

Spot!

点点

Spot!

点点

Spot!

我们到家了点点We're home, Spot.

亨利

Henry?

是阿洛

Arlo.

阿洛

Arlo!

恐龙简介(中英文)

恐龙简介 恐龙是出现于二亿四千五百万年前,并繁荣于六千五百万年前结束的中生代爬行动物。或为恐龙和与它同一时代的蛇颈龙、翼龙等的模糊总称。恐龙在在6500万年前白垩纪结束的时候突然全部消失,成为地球生物进化史上的一个谜,这个谜至今仍无人能解。地球过去的生物,均被记录在化石之中。中生代的地层中,即曾发现许多恐龙的化石。其中可以见到大量或呈现各式各样形状的骨骼。但是,在紧接着的新生代地层中,却完全看不到恐龙的化石。由此推知恐龙在中生代时一起灭绝了。 恐龙种类多,体形和习性相差也大。其中个子大的,可以有几十头大象加起来那么大;小的,却跟一只鸡差不多。就食性来说,有温顺的草食者和凶暴的肉食者,还有荤素都吃的杂食性恐龙。 Dinosaur Profile Dinosaurs appeared in two hundred forty-five million years ago, and prosperity at the end of the Mesozoic reptiles 65 million years ago. , Or dinosaurs, and with it the same era plesiosaurs, pterosaurs and other fuzzy generic term. Dinosaurs in the Cretaceous period ended 65 million years ago when all of a sudden disappeared, a mystery of the evolutionary history of life on Earth, is still without a person who can answer this mystery. Creatures of the Earth in the past, are being recorded in the fossil. Mesozoic strata, that many dinosaur fossils have been found. Where you can see the bones of large or presents a wide range of shapes. However, in the following Cenozoic strata, but completely see less than the fossils of dinosaurs. We concluded that with the extinction of the dinosaurs in the Mesozoic. Many kinds of dinosaurs, body shape and habits also big difference. Large sub then dozens of elephants together; small, but with almost a chicken. Docile herbivorous, feeding habits, The meat eaters and violent, as well as meat and vegetables to eat omnivorous dinosaur.

恐龙中英文名字对照大全

中生代或中生代前: 初龙Archosaur 迷龙Labyrinthodont 蜥蜴Lizard 中生代-三叠纪: 腔骨龙Coelophysis 犬齿龙Cynodont 始初龙Eoraptor 黑瑞龙Herrerasaurus 蓓天翼龙Peteinosaurus 三叉棕榈龙Thrinaxodon 蛇颈龙Plesiosaur 植龙Phytosaur 蒙托龙Metoposaur 鸟脚亚龙Ornithopod 上龙Pliosaur 板龙Plateosaurus 后鳄龙Postosuchus 布拉塞龙Placerias 盾齿龙Placodus 加斯马吐龙Chasnatosaurus 纯信龙Pistosaurus 龟龙Placohelys 鸥龙Lariosaurus 阿氏开普吐龙Askeptosaurus 混鱼龙Mixosaurus 舟椎龙Cymbospondylus 锹鳞龙Stagomolepis 无齿龙Henodus 沙尼龙Shonisaurus 高冠颌龙Hupsognathus 巨椎龙Massospondylus 副细颚龙Procompsognathus 异平齿龙Hyperodapedon 中生代-侏罗纪: 异特龙Allosaurus 梁龙Diplodocus 鱼龙Ichthyosaur 无颚龙Anurognathus 滑齿龙Liopleurodon 斑龙Megalosaurus 大眼鱼龙Ophthalmosaurus 雷龙Apatosaurus剑龙Stegosaurus 嗜鸟龙Ornitholestes 嘴口龙Rhamphorhynchus

雷龙Brontosaurus 翼龙Pterosaur 翼手龙Pterodactylus 棱长颈龙Cryptoclidus 扭椎龙Eustreptospondylus 棱齿龙Hypsilophodontid 始祖鸟Archaeopteryx 秀颚龙Compsognathus 冰脊龙Cryolophosaurus 腕龙Brachiosaurus 虚骨龙Coelurus 巨齿龙Teratosaurus 异龙Tiranosaurus 双嵴龙Dilophosaurus 角鼻龙Ceratosaurus 蛇颈龙Plesiosaurus 离片齿龙Timnoodontosaurus 巴拉帕龙Barapasaurus 赖索托龙Lesothosaurus 槽齿龙Thecodontosaurus 安琪龙Anchisaurus 畸齿龙Heterodontosaurus 踝龙Scelidosaurus 狭翼龙Stenopterygius 小盾片龙Scutellosaurus 弯龙Camptosaurus 掘颌龙Scaphognathus 伊拉夫罗龙Elaphrosaurus 肯氏龙Kentrosaurus 叉龙Dicraeosaurus 永川龙Yongchuanosaurus 盘足龙Euhelopus 索德斯龙Sordes 沱江龙Tuojiangosaurus 马门溪龙Mamenchisaurus 磔齿龙Dryosaurus 奥思尼尔龙Othnielia 中生代-白垩纪: 大鹅龙Anatotitan 甲龙Ankylosaurus 重爪龙Baryonyx 笨爪龙Baryonyx 角龙Ceratopsian 虚骨龙Coelurosaurs 恐爪龙Deinonychus 鼠齿龙Didelphodon 奔龙Dromaeosaur 矮异特龙Dwarf allosaur 爱德蒙托龙Edmontosaurus 鸭嘴龙Hadrosaur 森林龙Hylaeosaurus 海拉尔龙Hylaeosaurus 酷拉龙Koolasuchus 雷利诺龙Leaellynasaura 犹他盗龙Utahraptor

恐龙的英语1

有关常见恐龙的英文表达 恐龙(dinosaur)生存年代大致在晚三叠纪(late Triassic period)到白垩纪(Cretaceous period)时期,统治地球前后达一亿六千万年之久。这个词在希腊语中是‘恐怖蜥蜴(terrible lizard)’的意思。恐龙研究主要通过化石(fossil)来进行。它已经进入了大众文化(popular culture)中,例如《侏罗纪公园》(Jurassic Park)。 在英语口语(colloquial English)中,dinosaur也指过大的(impractically large)、行动迟缓的(slow-moving)、过时的(obsolete)、不成功的(unsuccessful)或注定灭绝的(bound for extinction)人或事,尽管恐龙事实上是非常成功的地球生物。它的后代鸟类(bird)依然非常成功【科学上也可划归dinosaur】。 下面简单介绍几种常见恐龙。 甲龙(ankylosaurus):字面意思是‘坚固的蜥蜴(fused lizard)’,典型的(typical)披甲恐龙(heavily-armored dinosaur)。特征(feature)包括骨质(bony)尾部大棒(tail club),突出的(protruding)骨刺(spike)、小瘤状物(nodule)、大瘤状物(knob)或片状物(plate)等。 tail club tyrannosaurus rex 霸王龙/暴龙/雷克斯龙(tyrannosaurus rex):后肢粗壮(huge hindlimbs),兽脚类(beast-like feet/theropod),剃刀(razor)般锋利的爪子(claws)。双足类(bipedal)食肉动物(carnivore)【捕食动物(predator)】。英文中通常缩写为T. rex或T-Rex。Rex含义是‘王(king)’,但它的完整科学名称(scientific name)也很常用,是大众文化中必不可少的形象(fixture)。 corythosaurus 冠龙/盔龙/盔首龙/盔头龙/鸡冠龙(corythosaurus):含义是helmet lizard,头(head)上有冠子(crest)。直立行走(walk erect),鸟脚类(bird-like feet/ornithopod),鸭嘴类(duck-billed)。 spinosaurus 棘龙(spinosaurus):意思是‘有脊的蜥蜴(spine lizard)’。后背(back)有驼峰样(hump-like)或风帆样(sail-like)棘刺。 iguanodon 禽龙(iguanodon):意思是‘鬣蜥牙齿(iguana tooth)’。鸟脚类恐龙。拇指(thumb)尖利(sharp)带刺(spiked)。 pachycephalosaurus 厚头龙/肿头龙(pachycephalosaurus):意思是‘厚头蜥蜴(thick headed lizard)’,头部被一个厚的、骨质的、穹顶样(dome-shaped)盘片(plate)覆盖。鼻子(nose)上有瘤状物和尖刺。

恐龙英文对照

三叠纪TRIASSIC PERIOD 霸王龙Tyrannosaurus 阿普吐龙Apatosaurus 长颈龙Tanystropeus 舟爪龙Scaphonyx 异平齿龙Hyperodapedon 斯马吐龙Chasmatosaurus 副鳄Parasuchus 锹鳞龙Stagonolepis 链鳄Desmatosuchus 派克鳄Euparkeria 兔鳄Lagusuchus 赫雷拉龙Herrerasaurus 始盗龙Eoraptor 南十字龙Staurikosaurus 腔骨龙Coelophysis 弗拉斯龙Efraasia 板龙Plateosaurus 槽齿龙Thecodontosaurus 水龙兽Lystrosaurus 中国肯氏兽Sinokannemeyeria 扁肯氏兽Placerias 犬颌兽龙Cynognathus 三尖叉齿兽Thrinaxodon 史带齿兽Eozostrodon 单齿龙Henodus 盾齿龙Placodus 卵皮龙Psephoderma 赛雷西奥龙Ceresiosaurus 幻龙Nothosaurus 鸥龙Lariosaurus 混鱼龙Mixosaurus 沙尼龙Shonisaurus 蓓天翼龙Peteinosaurus 真双齿翼龙Eudimorphodon 侏罗纪JURASSIC PERIOD 双冠龙Dilophosaurus 双棘龙Dilophosaurus 角鼻龙Ceratosaurus 气龙Gasosaurus 皮亚尼兹龙Piatnitzkysaurus 巨齿龙Megalosaurus 异龙Allosaurus 宣汉龙Xuanhanosaurus 嗜鸟龙Ornitholestes 美颌龙Compsognathus 近蜥龙Anchisaurus 大椎龙Massospondylus 禄丰龙Lufengosaurus 火山齿龙Vulcanodon 蜀龙Shunosaurus 巨脚龙Barapasaurus 重龙Barosaurus 鲸龙Cetiosaurus 马门溪龙Mamenchisaurus 梁龙Diplodocus迷惑龙Apatosaurus 地震龙Seismosaurus 圆顶龙Camarasaurus 腕龙Brachiosaurus莱索托龙Lesothosaurus 肢龙Scelidosaurus 小盾龙Scutellosaurus 剑龙Stegosaurus钉状龙Kentrosaurus 沱江龙Tuojiangosaurus怪嘴龙Gargoyleosaurus 异齿龙Helerodontosaurus 橡树龙Dryosaurus 弯龙Camptosaurus 中国锥齿兽Sinoconodon 柱齿兽Docodon 三锥齿兽Triconodon 泰曼鱼龙Temnodontosaurus 鱼龙Ichthyosaurus 大眼鱼龙Ophthalmosaurus 蛇颈龙Plesiosaurus

常见恐龙名称

https://www.doczj.com/doc/ab2687855.html,/index.asp 常见恐龙名称 Dinosaur 中生代或中生代前: 初龙Archosaur 迷龙Labyrinthodont 蜥蜴Lizard 中生代-三叠纪: 腔骨龙Coelophysis 犬齿龙Cynodont 始初龙Eoraptor 黑瑞龙Herrerasaurus 蓓天翼龙Peteinosaurus 三叉棕榈龙Thrinaxodon 蛇颈龙Plesiosaur 植龙Phytosaur 蒙托龙Metoposaur 鸟脚亚龙Ornithopod 上龙Pliosaur 板龙Plateosaurus 后鳄龙Postosuchus 布拉塞龙Placerias 盾齿龙Placodus 加斯马吐龙Chasnatosaurus 纯信龙Pistosaurus 龟龙Placohelys 鸥龙Lariosaurus 阿氏开普吐龙Askeptosaurus 混鱼龙Mixosaurus 舟椎龙Cymbospondylus 锹鳞龙Stagomolepis 无齿龙Henodus 沙尼龙Shonisaurus 高冠颌龙Hupsognathus 巨椎龙Massospondylus 副细颚龙Procompsognathus 异平齿龙Hyperodapedon 中生代-侏罗纪:

异特龙Allosaurus 梁龙Diplodocus 鱼龙Ichthyosaur 无颚龙Anurognathus 滑齿龙Liopleurodon 斑龙Megalosaurus 大眼鱼龙Ophthalmosaurus 雷龙Apatosaurus剑龙Stegosaurus 嗜鸟龙Ornitholestes 嘴口龙Rhamphorhynchus 雷龙Brontosaurus 翼龙Pterosaur 翼手龙Pterodactylus 棱长颈龙Cryptoclidus 扭椎龙Eustreptospondylus 棱齿龙Hypsilophodontid 始祖鸟Archaeopteryx 秀颚龙Compsognathus 冰脊龙Cryolophosaurus 腕龙Brachiosaurus 虚骨龙Coelurus 巨齿龙Teratosaurus 异龙Tiranosaurus 双嵴龙Dilophosaurus 角鼻龙Ceratosaurus 蛇颈龙Plesiosaurus 离片齿龙Timnoodontosaurus 巴拉帕龙Barapasaurus 赖索托龙Lesothosaurus 槽齿龙Thecodontosaurus 安琪龙Anchisaurus 畸齿龙Heterodontosaurus 踝龙Scelidosaurus 狭翼龙Stenopterygius 小盾片龙Scutellosaurus 弯龙Camptosaurus 掘颌龙Scaphognathus 伊拉夫罗龙Elaphrosaurus 肯氏龙Kentrosaurus 叉龙Dicraeosaurus 永川龙Yongchuanosaurus 盘足龙Euhelopus 索德斯龙Sordes 沱江龙Tuojiangosaurus 马门溪龙Mamenchisaurus 磔齿龙Dryosaurus 奥思尼尔龙Othnielia 中生代-白垩纪: 大鹅龙Anatotitan 甲龙Ankylosaurus 重爪龙Baryonyx 笨爪龙Baryonyx 角龙Ceratopsian 虚骨龙Coelurosaurs 恐爪龙Deinonychus 鼠齿龙Didelphodon 奔龙Dromaeosaur 矮异特龙Dwarf allosaur 爱德蒙托龙Edmontosaurus

恐龙中英文名对比

恐龙中英文名对比 辽宁省科学普及网 Acrocanthosaurus Acrocanthosaurus 高棘龍高棘龙 Adasaurus Adasaurus 惡魔龍恶魔龙 Aegyptosaurus Aegyptosaurus 埃及龍埃及龙 Aepisaurus Aepisaurus 象龍象龙 Alectrosaurus Alectrosaurus 獨身龍独身龙 Allosaurs Allosaurs 異特龍科异特龙科 Allosaurus Allosaurus 異特龍异特龙 Anatosaurus Anatosaurus 鴨龍鸭龙 Anchisaurus Anchisaurus 近蜥龍近蜥龙 Andesaurus Andesaurus 安第斯龍安第斯龙

Ankylosaurs Ankylosaurs 甲龍下目甲龙下目 Antarctosaurus Antarctosaurus 南極龍南极龙 Apatosaurus Apatosaurus 迷惑龍迷惑龙 Aragosaurus Aragosaurus 阿拉哥龍阿拉哥龙 Archaeopteryx Archaeopteryx 始祖鳥始祖鸟 Arctosaurus Arctosaurus 北極龍北极龙 Argentinosaurus Argentinosaurus 阿根廷龍阿根廷龙 Barosaurus Barosaurus 重型龍重型龙 Baryonyx Baryonyx 堅爪龍坚爪龙 Birds Birds 鳥類鸟类 Brachiosaurus Brachiosaurus 腕龍腕龙

Branchiosaurus Branchiosaurus 鰓龍鳃龙 Brontosaurus Brontosaurus 雷龍雷龙 Carcharodontosaurus Carcharodontosaurus 望齒龍望齿龙 Caudipteryx Caudipteryx 尾羽鳥尾羽鸟 Ceratopsians Ceratopsians 角龍下目角龙下目 Ceratosaurs Ceratosaurs 角鼻龍下目角鼻龙下目 Chasmosaurus Chasmosaurus 隙龍隙龙 Chindesaurus Chindesaurus 魔鬼龍魔鬼龙 Coelophysis Coelophysis 腔骨龍腔骨龙 Compsognathus Compsognathus 顎龍/ 細顎龍颚龙/ 细颚龙 Corythosaurus Corythosaurus 盔龍盔龙

恐龙中英文名字大全

恐龙中英文名字大全 恐龙按拉丁文字母顺序排列,由中华恐龙网收集整理。 A.fraillimus 易碎双腔龙易碎双腔龙:侏罗纪植食恐龙abelisaurus 阿贝力龙阿贝力龙:白垩纪食肉恐龙abrictosaurus 醒龙醒龙:侏罗纪恐龙植食恐龙abrosaurus 文雅龙文雅龙:侏罗纪恐龙植食恐龙acanthopholis 棘甲龙棘甲龙:白垩纪恐龙植食恐龙achelousaurus 河神龙河神龙:白垩纪恐龙植食恐龙achillobator 阿基里斯龙阿基里斯龙:白垩纪恐龙肉食恐龙acrocanthosaurus 高棘龙高棘龙:白垩纪恐龙肉食恐龙adamantisaurus 阿达曼提龙阿达曼提龙:白垩纪恐龙植食恐龙adasaurus 恶灵龙恶灵龙:白垩纪恐龙肉食恐龙adeopapposaurus 远食龙远食龙:侏罗纪植食恐龙aegyptosaurus 埃及龙埃及龙:白垩纪恐龙植食恐龙aeolosaurus 风神龙风神龙:白垩纪植食恐龙aerosteon 气腔龙气腔龙:白垩纪恐龙肉食恐龙afrovenator 非洲猎龙非洲猎龙:白垩纪恐龙肉食恐龙agilisaurus 灵龙灵龙:侏罗纪植食恐龙agnosphitys 无父龙无父龙:三叠纪肉食恐龙agrosaurus 野龙野龙:三叠纪恐龙植食恐龙agujaceratops 阿古哈角龙阿古哈角龙:白垩纪植食恐龙agustinia 奥古斯丁龙奥古斯丁龙:白垩纪植食恐龙alamosaurus 阿拉摩龙阿拉摩龙:白垩纪恐龙植食恐龙alaskacephale 阿拉斯加头龙阿拉斯加头龙:白垩纪植食恐龙albertaceratops 艾伯塔角龙艾伯塔角龙:白垩纪植食恐龙albertonykus 艾伯塔爪龙艾伯塔爪龙:白垩纪恐龙肉食恐龙albertosaurus 艾伯塔龙艾伯塔龙:白垩纪肉食恐龙alectrosaurus 独龙独龙:白垩纪肉食恐龙 aletopelta 漂泊甲龙漂泊甲龙:白垩纪恐龙植食恐龙alioramus 分支龙分支龙:白垩纪肉食恐龙 aliwalia 阿里瓦龙阿里瓦龙:白垩纪植食恐龙allosaurus 异特龙异特龙:侏罗纪恐龙肉食恐龙alocodon 沟牙龙沟牙龙:侏罗纪植食恐龙altirhinus 高吻龙高吻龙:白垩纪植食恐龙altispinax 顶棘龙顶棘龙:白垩纪肉食恐龙

恐龙当家中英文台词55815

恐龙当家 亨利是时候了 Henry, it's time. 你刚刚说看见哪个蛋动了 Which one did you say moved? 左边那个 The one on the left. 你当爸爸了 You're a poppa. 你当妈妈了 You're a momma. 你个淘气包你好啊莉比 You little sneak. Hello, Libby. 莉比 Libby. 你好啊巴克 Hello, Buck. 他的眼睛像你 He's got your eyes. 一边玩去你个小捣蛋 Get out of there, you little prickle bush. 好吧看来这是个大个子 All right, this is gonna be a big one. 你好啊阿洛 Hello, Arlo. 出来吧 Come on out. 瞧瞧你 Look at you. 巴克 Buck! 那是爪牙峰这儿是我们的农场 That's Clawtooth Mountain. And this is our farm. 我们要一起来打理好它 And we're all gonna take care of it together. - 是谁- 整到你啦 - What? - Gotcha! 莉比 Libby! 哈哈总算喷到你了 Gotcha back! 妈妈我浇完水啦 Momma, I'm done watering. 干得不错莉比巴克还不快去干活 Good job, Libby. Buck, get back to your chores. - 什么- 谢啦巴克 - What? - Thanks, Buck. 但是我我 But I... I... 全都装好啦 You're all set. 我能干点别的活吗妈妈 Can't I do something else, Momma? - 去吧- 好吧 - Get going. - Okay. 谁在那 Who is that? 嗨尤斯蒂斯 Hey, Eustice. 你被缠住了吗小家伙 You stuck, little guy? 我来帮你现在好啦 Let me get that for you. You're free. 去吧去找你的爸爸和你的... Hello, move. Go find your poppa and your... 妈妈 Momma! 哇哦河边可不是你能随便过去玩的阿洛Whoa. The river's not something to mess around with there, Arlo. 小心一点怎么了 Be careful. What's the problem? 爸爸鸡舍里的亨丽埃塔最坏了 Poppa, Henrietta is the worst one in the coop! 昨天你才说独脚的弗兰是最坏的Yesterday you said Footless Fran was the worst.

神奇树屋1-恐龙谷历险记 中英双语

神奇树屋《恐龙谷历险记》玛丽·波·奥斯本 1 进入树林 “救命啊!有妖怪!”安妮喊叫着。 “是啊,没错。”杰克说,“还真是一个大妖怪,就在宾夕法尼亚的蛙溪镇。”“快跑,杰克!”安妮说着,顺着街道跑起来。 噢,我的天哪。 这就是杰克同他七岁的妹妹玩耍时常常出现的情景。 安妮喜欢玩假装的游戏。而杰克已经八岁半了,他喜欢确实的东西。 “当心,杰克!妖怪来了!向你冲过来啦!” “不必了,谢谢你的提醒。”杰克说。 安妮自个儿冲进树林里。 杰克抬头望了望天空。太阳快要落山了。 “快回来,安妮!该回家了!” 但是安妮不见了踪影。 杰克等啊等。 还是没有安妮的影子。 “安妮!”他又喊了一遍。 “杰克,杰克!快到这儿来!” 杰克咕哝道:“希望这次是好事。” 杰克离开街道,向树林里走去。晚霞映照着树木,闪着金光。 “快到这儿来!”安妮大喊着。 安妮就在那里,正站在一棵高高的橡树下。“看!”她边说边指着一个绳梯。 这是杰克从未见过这么长的绳梯。 “哇噻!”他低声叫道。 绳梯从树顶上一直挂下来。 一间树屋,就在树顶上的两根树枝之间。 “这肯定是世界上最高的树屋。”安妮说。 “这是谁盖的呢?”杰克问,“以前我可没见到过它。” “我不知道,但是我打算爬上去。”安妮说。 “不行!我们不知道树屋是谁的。”杰克说。 “就上去一会儿。”安妮说着,开始爬绳梯了。 “安妮,下来!” 她继续爬呀,爬呀。 杰克叹了一口气,说:“安妮,天都快要黑了。我们得回家啦。” 安妮钻到树屋里看不见了。 “安——妮!” 杰克等了一会儿。当他正要再喊时,安妮把脑袋伸出树屋的窗户。 “书!”她喊叫着。 “什么?” “树屋里堆满了书!” 唉呀!杰克可喜欢书了。 他扶了扶自己的眼镜,然后紧紧抓住绳梯的两边往上爬。 1 Into the Woods

恐龙中英文对照名称大全

早白垩世---Early Cretaceous------- 剑龙(Stegosaurus) 肯龙(Kentrusaurs) 异特龙(Allosaurus) 马门溪龙(Mamenchisaurus) 西风龙(Zephyrosaurus) 棱齿龙(Hypsilophodon) 禽龙(Iguanodon) 穆塔布拉龙(Muttaburrasaurus) 无畏龙(Ouranosaurus) 马鬃龙(Equijubus) 高吻龙(Altirhinus) 南阳龙(Nanyangosaurus) 沉龙(Lurdusaurus) 康纳龙(Kangnasaurus) 荒漠龙(Valdosaurus) 福井龙(Fukuisaurus) 锦州龙(Jinzhousaurus) 腱龙(Tenontosaurus) 原巴克龙(Probactrosaurus) 雷利诺龙(Leaellynasaura) 阿特拉斯科普柯龙(Atlascopcosaurus) 丝路龙(Siluosaurus) 快达龙(Qantassaurus) 闪电兽龙(Fulgurotherium) 热河龙(Jeholosaurus) 孔椎龙(Thecospondylus)

宣化龙(Xuanhuasaurus) 狭盘龙(Stenopelix) 林龙(Hylaeosaurus) 棘甲龙(Acanthopholis) 加斯顿龙(Gastonia) 顶盾龙(Stegopelta) 轮状龙(Tyreophorus) 雕齿甲龙(Glyptodontopelta) 装甲龙(Hoplitosaurus) 多刺甲龙类群(Polacanthids) 多刺甲龙(Polacanthus) 重装甲龙(Sauroplites) 戈壁龙(Gobisaurus) 沙漠龙(Shamosaurus) 敏迷龙(Minmi) 天池龙(Tianchisaurus) 雪松甲龙(Cedarpelta) 祖尼角龙(Zuniceratops) 古角龙(Archaeoceratops) 朝阳龙(Chaoyangsaurus) 辽宁角龙(Liaoceratops) 红山龙(Hongshanosaurus) 鹦鹉嘴龙(Psittacosaurus) 中国鹦鹉嘴龙(P.sinen.) 梅莱营鹦鹉嘴龙(P.meileyingensis.) 乌尔禾龙(Wuerhosaurus) 胜山龙(Katsuyamakensaurus)

恐龙中英文对照名称大全讲课教案

恐龙英文对照名称中全大. 精品文档 早白垩世---Early Cretaceous-------原巴克龙(Probactrosaurus) Stegosaurus)雷利诺龙(Leaellynasaura) 剑龙( 肯龙(Kentrusaurs) 阿特拉斯科普柯龙(Atlascopcosaurus) (Allosaurus) 异特龙 丝路龙(Siluosaurus) (Mamenchisaurus) 马门溪龙 快达龙(Qantassaurus) (Zephyrosaurus) 西风龙 闪电兽龙(Fulgurotherium) (Hypsilophodon) 棱齿龙 热河龙(Jeholosaurus) (Iguanodon) 禽龙

孔椎龙(Thecospondylus) (Muttaburrasaurus) 穆塔布拉龙宣化龙(Xuanhuasaurus) (Ouranosaurus) 无畏龙 狭盘龙(Stenopelix) (Equijubus) 马鬃龙 林龙(Hylaeosaurus) (Altirhinus) 高吻龙 棘甲龙(Acanthopholis) (Nanyangosaurus) 南阳龙 加斯顿龙(Gastonia) (Lurdusaurus) 沉龙 顶盾龙(Stegopelta) (Kangnasaurus) 康纳龙 轮状龙(Tyreophorus) (Valdosaurus) 荒漠龙 雕齿甲龙(Glyptodontopelta) (Fukuisaurus) 福井龙 装甲龙(Hoplitosaurus) (Jinzhousaurus) 锦州龙 多刺甲龙类群(Polacanthids) (Tenontosaurus) 腱龙 多刺甲龙(Polacanthus) 收集于网络,如有侵权请联系管理员删除. 精品文档 极龙(Ultrasaurus) (Sauroplites) 重装甲龙 亚洲龙(Asiatosaurus) (Gobisaurus) 戈壁龙 奥古斯丁龙(Agustinia) (Shamosaurus) 沙漠龙 蒙古龙(Mongolosaurus) (Minmi) 敏迷龙 尼日尔龙(Nigersaurus) (Tianchisaurus) 天池龙 伊斯的利亚龙(Histriasaurus) (Cedarpelta) 雪松甲龙 雷尤守龙(Rayososaurus) (Zuniceratops) 祖尼角龙 雷巴齐斯龙(Rebbachisaurus)

恐龙中英文对照名称大全

恐龙中英文对照名称大全早白垩世---Early Cretaceous------- 康纳龙(Kangnasaurus) 剑龙,Stegosaurus, 荒漠龙(Valdosaurus) 肯龙(Kentrusaurs) 福井龙(Fukuisaurus) 异特龙(Allosaurus) 锦州龙(Jinzhousaurus) 马门溪龙(Mamenchisaurus) 腱龙(Tenontosaurus) 西风龙(Zephyrosaurus) 原巴克龙(Probactrosaurus) 棱齿龙(Hypsilophodon) 雷利诺龙(Leaellynasaura) 禽龙(Iguanodon) 阿特拉斯科普柯龙 (Atlascopcosaurus) 穆塔布拉龙(Muttaburrasaurus) 丝路龙(Siluosaurus) 无畏龙(Ouranosaurus) 快达龙(Qantassaurus) 马鬃龙(Equijubus)

闪电兽龙(Fulgurotherium) 高吻龙(Altirhinus) 热河龙(Jeholosaurus) 南阳龙(Nanyangosaurus) 孔椎龙(Thecospondylus) 沉龙(Lurdusaurus) 沙漠龙(Shamosaurus) 宣化龙(Xuanhuasaurus) 敏迷龙(Minmi) 狭盘龙(Stenopelix) 天池龙(Tianchisaurus) 林龙(Hylaeosaurus) 雪松甲龙(Cedarpelta) 棘甲龙(Acanthopholis) 祖尼角龙(Zuniceratops) 加斯顿龙(Gastonia) 古角龙(Archaeoceratops) 顶盾龙(Stegopelta) 朝阳龙(Chaoyangsaurus) 轮状龙(Tyreophorus) 辽宁角龙(Liaoceratops) 雕齿甲龙(Glyptodontopelta) 红山龙(Hongshanosaurus) 装甲龙(Hoplitosaurus)

恐龙名字中英文对照[1]

恐龙名字中英文对照: 中生代或中生代前: 初龙Archosaur 迷龙Labyrinthodont 蜥蜴Lizard 中生代-三叠纪: 腔骨龙Coelophysis 犬齿龙Cynodont 始初龙Eoraptor 黑瑞龙Herrerasaurus 蓓天翼龙Peteinosaurus 三叉棕榈龙Thrinaxodon 蛇颈龙Plesiosaur 植龙Phytosaur 蒙托龙Metoposaur 鸟脚亚龙Ornithopod 上龙Pliosaur 板龙Plateosaurus 后鳄龙Postosuchus 布拉塞龙Placerias 盾齿龙Placodus 加斯马吐龙Chasnatosaurus 纯信龙Pistosaurus 龟龙Placohelys 鸥龙Lariosaurus 阿氏开普吐龙Askeptosaurus 混鱼龙Mixosaurus 舟椎龙Cymbospondylus 锹鳞龙Stagomolepis 无齿龙Henodus 沙尼龙Shonisaurus 高冠颌龙Hupsognathus 巨椎龙Massospondylus 副细颚龙Procompsognathus 异平齿龙Hyperodapedon 中生代-侏罗纪: 异特龙Allosaurus 梁龙Diplodocus 鱼龙Ichthyosaur 无颚龙Anurognathus 滑齿龙Liopleurodon 斑龙Megalosaurus 大眼鱼龙Ophthalmosaurus

雷龙Apatosaurus剑龙Stegosaurus 嗜鸟龙Ornitholestes 嘴口龙Rhamphorhynchus 雷龙Brontosaurus 翼龙Pterosaur 翼手龙Pterodactylus 棱长颈龙Cryptoclidus 扭椎龙Eustreptospondylus 棱齿龙Hypsilophodontid 始祖鸟Archaeopteryx 秀颚龙Compsognathus 冰脊龙Cryolophosaurus 腕龙Brachiosaurus 虚骨龙Coelurus 巨齿龙Teratosaurus 异龙Tiranosaurus 双嵴龙Dilophosaurus 角鼻龙Ceratosaurus 蛇颈龙Plesiosaurus 离片齿龙Timnoodontosaurus 巴拉帕龙Barapasaurus 赖索托龙Lesothosaurus 槽齿龙Thecodontosaurus 安琪龙Anchisaurus 畸齿龙Heterodontosaurus 踝龙Scelidosaurus 狭翼龙Stenopterygius 小盾片龙Scutellosaurus 弯龙Camptosaurus 掘颌龙Scaphognathus 伊拉夫罗龙Elaphrosaurus 肯氏龙Kentrosaurus 叉龙Dicraeosaurus 永川龙Yongchuanosaurus 盘足龙Euhelopus 索德斯龙Sordes 沱江龙Tuojiangosaurus 马门溪龙Mamenchisaurus 磔齿龙Dryosaurus 奥思尼尔龙Othnielia 中生代-白垩纪: 大鹅龙Anatotitan 甲龙Ankylosaurus 重爪龙Baryonyx 笨爪龙Baryonyx 角龙Ceratopsian 虚骨龙Coelurosaurs 恐爪龙Deinonychus 鼠齿龙Didelphodon 奔龙Dromaeosaur 矮异特龙Dwarf allosaur 爱德蒙托龙Edmontosaurus 鸭嘴龙Hadrosaur 森林龙Hylaeosaurus 海拉尔龙Hylaeosaurus

恐龙名字中英文对照

恐龙名字中英文对照 恐龙名字中英文对照: 中生代或中生代前: 初龙Archosaur 迷龙Labyrinthodont 蜥蜴Lizard 中生代-三叠纪: 腔骨龙Coelophysis 犬齿龙Cynodont 始初龙Eoraptor 黑瑞龙Herrerasaurus 蓓天翼龙Peteinosaurus 三叉棕榈龙Thrinaxodon 蛇颈龙Plesiosaur 植龙Phytosaur 蒙托龙Metoposaur 鸟脚亚龙Ornithopod 上龙Pliosaur 板龙Plateosaurus 后鳄龙Postosuchus 布拉塞龙Placerias 盾齿龙Placodus 加斯马吐龙Chasnatosaurus 纯信龙Pistosaurus 龟龙Placohelys 鸥龙Lariosaurus 阿氏开普吐龙Askeptosaurus 混鱼龙Mixosaurus 舟椎龙Cymbospondylus 锹鳞龙Stagomolepis 无齿龙Henodus 沙尼龙Shonisaurus 高冠颌龙Hupsognathus 巨椎龙Massospondylus 副细颚龙Procompsognathus 异平齿龙Hyperodapedon 中生代-侏罗纪: 异特龙Allosaurus 梁龙Diplodocus 鱼龙Ichthyosaur 无颚龙Anurognathus 滑齿龙Liopleurodon 斑龙Megalosaurus 大眼鱼龙Ophthalmosaurus 雷龙Apatosaurus剑龙Stegosaurus 嗜鸟龙Ornitholestes 嘴口龙 Rhamphorhynchus 雷龙Brontosaurus 翼龙Pterosaur 翼手龙Pterodactylus 棱长颈龙 Cryptoclidus

恐龙的英语1

恐龙的英语1 有关常见恐龙的英文表达 恐龙(dinosaur)生存年代大致在晚三叠纪(late Triassic period)到白垩纪(Cretaceous period)时期,统治地球前后达一亿六千万年之久。这个词在希腊语中是‘恐怖蜥蜴(terrible lizard)’的意思。恐龙研究主要通过化石(fossil)来进行。它已经进入了大众文化(popular culture)中,例如《侏罗纪公园》(Jurassic Park)。 在英语口语(colloquial English)中,dinosaur也指过大的(impractically large)、行动迟缓的(slow-moving)、过时的(obsolete)、不成功的(unsuccessful)或注定灭绝的(bound for extinction)人或事,尽管恐龙事实上是非常成功的地球生物。它的后代鸟类(bird)依然非常成功【科学上也可划归 dinosaur】。 下面简单介绍几种常见恐龙。 甲龙(ankylosaurus):字面意思是‘坚固的蜥蜴(fused lizard)’,典型的(typical)披甲恐龙(heavily-armored dinosaur)。特征(feature)包括骨质(bony)尾部大棒(tail club),突出的(protruding) 骨刺(spike)、小瘤状物(nodule)、大瘤状物(knob)或片状物(plate)等。 tail club tyrannosaurus rex 霸王龙/暴龙/雷克斯龙(tyrannosaurus rex):后肢粗壮(huge hindlimbs),兽脚类(beast-like feet/theropod),剃刀(razor)般锋利的爪子(claws)。双足类

恐龙当家中英文台词

恐龙当家中英文台词 LEKIBM standardization office【IBM5AB- LEKIBMK08- LEKIBM2C】

恐龙当家 亨利是时候了 Henry, it's time. 你刚刚说看见哪个蛋动了 Which one did you say moved? 左边那个 The one on the left. 你当爸爸了 You're a poppa. 你当妈妈了 You're a momma. 你个淘气包你好啊莉比 You little sneak. Hello, Libby. 莉比 Libby. 你好啊巴克 Hello, Buck. 他的眼睛像你 He's got your eyes. 一边玩去你个小捣蛋 Get out of there, you little prickle bush. 好吧看来这是个大个子 All right, this is gonna be a big one. 你好啊阿洛 Hello, Arlo. 出来吧 Come on out. 瞧瞧你 Look at you. 巴克 Buck! 那是爪牙峰这儿是我们的农场 That's Clawtooth Mountain. And this is our farm. 我们要一起来打理好它 And we're all gonna take care of it together. - 是谁 - 整到你啦 - What - Gotcha! 莉比 Libby! 哈哈总算喷到你了 Gotcha back! 妈妈我浇完水啦 Momma, I'm done watering. 干得不错莉比巴克还不快去干活 Good job, Libby. Buck, get back to your chores. - 什么 - 谢啦巴克 - What - Thanks, Buck. 但是我我 But I... I... 全都装好啦 You're all set. 我能干点别的活吗妈妈 Can't I do something else, Momma?

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档