礼宾部培训资料

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:68.00 KB
  • 文档页数:27

下载文档原格式

  / 27
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Are these your baggage?

这些是您的行李吗?

Is this everything, sir?

这是全部东西吗,先生?

May I take them for you? / Let me help you with your luggage.

我来帮您拿好吗? / 让我来帮您拿吧。

I hope I'm not disturbing you.

我希望没有打扰您。

Just a moment, madam. I'll bring them to you right away.

等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。

The bellboy will show you to your room, sir.

先生,行李生会送您到房间的。

Here is your room key.

You may[can] leave your luggage in the Concierge.

您可以把行李放在礼宾部。

Would you like to check your luggage here?

您要寄存行李吗?

Don’t worry, your luggage will be sent up at once.

别担心,您的行李很快就会送上去的。

When you check out, please call NO.6849 and we’ll help you with your luggage immediately. 如果您要退房,请致电6849,我们将马上帮您运送行李。

May I know your room number? / What's your room number, please?

您能告诉我您的房间号吗?

May I have a look at your room card?

我可以看一下您的房卡吗?

May I have a look at your room card?

我可以看一下您的房卡吗?

Do you mind if I put your luggage at here?

我把您的行李放在这里好吗?

Please sign your name here.

请您在这里签名。

Would you like me to call a taxi for you? / Would you want a taxi? 你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗? / 需要出租车吗?

About 20 minutes by texi from here to Airport.

从这里到机场大概需要20分钟。

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting ./Sorry to have kept you waiting 对不起让你久等了。

Would you tell me your phone number?

您能告诉我您的电话号码吗?

After you, please./ You first, please.

你先请。

This way, please

这边请。

Is there anything else I can do for you?

您还有什么事要我做吗?

I see what your mean.

我了解你的意思。

I’ll send the luggage up by another lift. 我乘另一部电梯把行李送上去。Here we are, sir, room 1101

先生,1101房到了。

情景对话

场景一:

Doorman[D]: Good evening, sir and madam.Welcome to our hotel.

门童[D]:晚上好。欢迎光临!

Mr Steven[S]: Good evening.

Steven先生[S]:晚上好。

[D] Excuse me, sir. So you have got altogether four pieces of luggage?

D:对不起先生,您一共带了4件行李是吗?

[S] Yes.

[D] Ok.Leave it to me, sir. I’ll take care of your luggage.

D:好的,让我帮您拿吧,我会照看好行李的。

[S] Thank you.

S:谢谢。

[D] Not at all. The Reception Desk is straight ahead.This way, please.

D:不客气先生。总台就在前面,这边请。

场景二:

S:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?

D:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?D:我们这里有中餐厅和西餐厅,您更喜欢哪个呢?

S:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.

S:今天我想来点中国菜。

D:The buffet?

D:要自助的吗?

S:Yes.

S:是的。

D:Is on the second floor.This way, please.

D:那在二楼,这边请。

S: What are the hours at the restaurant?

S:几点有饭吃呢?

D:Lunch 10∶30 a.m.to2∶00 p.m.;Dinner 5∶30 to 10∶00 p.m..D:午餐是上午10点半到下午2点,晚餐是下午5点半到晚上10点。S:Thank you.

D: You're welcome.

2,带领客人到房间

Bellboy[B]: Is this everything, sir?

B:这是全部的行李吗,先生?

Mr Steven[S]:Yes, that's everything.

S:是的。

B:Ok, May I have a look at your room card?

B:能不能让我看下您的房卡?

S:Oh,yes.is 1101.

S:噢,好的。我住1101房。

B:I see.Now please follow me.I’ll show you to your room.

B:好的。现在我带您去您的房间。

S:Where is the Western restaurant?