whenyouareold诗歌原文

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:16.50 KB
  • 文档页数:1

下载文档原格式

  / 2
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

When you are old and gray and full of sleep, 当你老了,白发苍苍,睡思昏沉,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book, 在炉火旁打盹,请取下这部诗歌,

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look

慢慢读,回想你过去眼神的柔和,

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;回想它们昔日阴影的浓重;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

多少人爱你年轻欢畅的时刻,

And loved your beauty with love false or true;出于假意或真心地爱慕你的美貌;

But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

只有一个人爱你那朝圣者的灵魂,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face; 爱你逐渐老去的脸上痛苦的皱纹;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

躬身在火光闪耀的炉火旁,

Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled.

凄然地低语那爱的消逝,

And paced upon the mountains overhead,

在头顶的山上,爱缓缓踱着步子,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

将脸隐没在群星之中。