英语学习方法

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:23.50 KB
  • 文档页数:1

语言学家Chris Lonsdale总结出了5个原则、7个行动。他相信只要遵从这5个原则、践行这7个行动,任何人都能在6个月内学会一种外语。 The five principles are: 5个原则:

1. Focus on language content that is relevant to you. 专注和你日常相关的语言内容。

2. Use your language as a tool to communicate from day 1. 从学习这门语言的第一天开始,就把它当做你的交流方式。

3. When you understand the message you will acquire the language unconsciously.

当你明白含义之后,你会慢慢不知不觉地习得这门语言。

4. Language is not about accumulating a lot of knowledge but is rather a type of physiological training.

语言学习不是大量知识的积累,而更像是一种生理训练。

5. Psycho-physiological state matters – you need to be happy, relaxed, and most importantly, you

need to be tolerant of ambiguity. Don’t try to understand every detail as it will drive you crazy.

心理状态和生理状态都很重要:你需要愉快、放松,最重要的是对于模棱两可要有一定容忍性。对于细枝末节不要过于纠结,因为那会把你逼疯的。

The seven actions are: 7个行动:

1. Listen a lot – it doesn’t matter if you understand or not. Listen to rhythms andpatterns.

多听——理解与否不重要,尽管去听吧!去听听语言节奏和说话模式。

2. Focus on getting the meaning first, before the words. Body language and facial expressions can

help.

先专注理解整体意思,再弄清单词含义。身体语言和面部表情会有所帮助。

wk_ad_begin({pid : 21});wk_ad_after(21, function(){$('.ad-hidden').hide();},

function(){$('.ad-hidden').show();});

3. Start mixing, get creative, and use what you’re learning 开始混合,创造话语并使用你所学到的一切。

4. Focus on the core – use the most commonly-use the words, and use the language to learn more

把注意力集中在核心部分——使用高频词汇,利用你已经学会的东西学到更多。

5. Get a language parent – someone who is fluent in the language and who will do their best to understand what you mean; who will not correct your mistakes; who will feedback their understanding of what you’re saying using correct language, and uses words that you know.

找个语伴——能流利讲这门语言的人,或者能尽可能理解你说什么的人。注意,语伴不会纠正你的错误,但能够用正确的语言、你明白的语言来对你的表现做出反馈。

6. Copy the face – watch native speakers and observe their face, and particular their mouth moves

when they’re speaking.

模仿面部表情——有些人的母语正是你要学习的新语言,你要观看他们讲话,观察他们的面部表情、尤其是讲话时的嘴型。

7. “Direct connect” to the target language – find ways to connect words directly with images and other internal representations.

在大脑和目的语之间建立“直接联系”——想办法让语言和大脑中的图像或其他内部表象产生直接联系。