美联英语口语—实用口语78

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:58.00 KB
  • 文档页数:3

关于英语那些你不知道的事都在这里
/test/quwen.aspx?tid=16-73675-0
美联英语提供:实用口语78
Since the damage was due to the rough handling by the steamship company, you should claim on it for recovery of the loss.
货物的损不既然是货运公司因野蛮装卸造成的,所以贵方应该向它索赔你们的损失。

You should claim compensation from the shipping company instead of the sellers. 贵方应向货运公司提出索赔,而不应该是向卖方索赔。

We are prepared to make you a reasonable compensation, but not the amount you claimed.
我方准备向贵方作出合理的赔偿,但不是贵方所要求的赔偿额。

Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you by registered airmail.
图纸和技术数据将通过挂号邮件的方式寄达贵方。

You’ll pay for the imported technology in the form of royalties apart from a certain initial down payment.
除了一定比例的入门费,贵方应用专利权利使用费的形式向我方支付进口技术的费用。

We shall pay you % on the retail prices of all the goods manufactured with the transferred technology.
用转让技术生产出来的产品,我方将其零售价的%支付给贵方。

We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.
我方要求在签署技术转让协议时,贵方要向我方提供支付所有技术转让费用的银行担保。

I put too much detergent in the washer.我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。

this stain is really stubborn. 这污垢去不掉。

I did three loads of wash today.我今天洗了三次衣服。

I checked my baggage in the baggage section.我在行李房托运行李。

he guessed the train would come in early.他猜想火车会很早到达。

I hope you have a good trip. 祝你旅途愉快。

If any serious difficulties arise with regard to the working of the engines which
we built, and if it is proved that such difficulties are at fault in any data, drawings or documents you sent us, you would, at your expense, correct such faulty data, drawings or documents.
如果我方生产的机械出现严重的问题,如果经证实,这些问题是由于贵方提供给我方的数据、图纸或文件中的缺陷而引起的,贵方必须修改这些错误的数据、图纸或文件,费用由贵方自己承担。

If the technical documents provided by you are not applicable to our actual production condition, you are obliged to assist us in modifying the technical documents.
你方提供的技术数据,如有不适合我方生产条件的,你方有责任帮助我方修改技术数据。

I’ll try to find out why the shirts we sent you are a smaller size and inform you of the result as soon as possible.
我会查清楚为什么发给你们的衬衫会小一号,并尽快告诉你们结果。

The technology we acquire should be truly advanced and appropriate to China’s
needs.
我方需要的技术应该是先进的并且能适合中国的需要。

Personally I should say it’s so much better to resolve the dispute th rough friendly negotiations between ourselves.
我个人认为,最好我们自己通过友好协商来解决争议。

关于英语那些你不知道的事都在这里
/test/quwen.aspx?tid=16-73675-0。