【汉王翻译笔开心一刻】拒绝搭讪的经典回复,笑抽了~

  • 格式:docx
  • 大小:14.53 KB
  • 文档页数:2

【汉王翻译笔开心一刻】拒绝搭讪的经典回复,笑抽了~

遇到男生搭讪,对他没兴趣,该怎么拒绝呢?一句简单的“no”,显然不能体现个人丰富的词汇量和非凡的智慧。看看下面这些回绝方式,保证会让你很涨姿势,当然汉王翻译笔也要提醒下,怎么回绝不是重点,提升英文表达才是重点。

Boy: Can I buy you a drink?(我可以为你买一杯饮料吗?)

Girl: Actually I’d rather have the money.(不必,我宁愿要你买饮料的钱。)

Boy: Can I have your name?(我能问下你的名字吗?)

Girl: Why? Don’t you already have one? (为什么?你不是已经有名字吗?故意把上句中的have当作“有”来理解)

Boy: I’m a photographer. I’ve been lookingfor a face like yours.(我是摄影师。我一直在寻找一张像你这样的脸。)

Girl: I’m a plastic surgeon. I’ve beenlooking for a face like yours.(我是整形外科医生。我也一直在寻找一张像你这样的脸。)

Boy: Is this seat empty?(这个座位没人吧?)

Girl: Yes, and this one will be if you sitdown.(是的,如果你坐下,我这个座位就会是空的。)

Boy: Haven’t I seen you some place before?(我好象以前在什么地方见过你?) Girl: Yes. That’s why I don’t go thereanymore.(是的。这就是我不再去那个地方的原因。)

Boy: Will you go out with me this Saturday?(这个星期六你想跟我出去吗?)

Girl: Sorry. I’m having a headache thisweekend.(抱歉。这个周末我头疼。)

Boy: I think I could make you very happy.(我想我能让你非常快乐。)

Girl: Why? Are you leaving?(是吗?你是说你要离开?)

Boy: May I hold your hand? (我能牵着你的手吗?)

Girl: No thanks,it isn't heavy. (不用了,我自己能拿的动。)

Boy: Hi,didn't we go on dates before? Onceor twice? (我们以前有过一两次约会吧?)

Girl: Must've been once. I never make thesame mistake twice. (肯定只有一次,我从不会犯两次同样的错误。)

Boy: I'd like to call you. Your number? (能告诉我你的电话号码吗?)

Girl: It's in the phone book.(在电话本里。)